Hollywood uglies

How do they get hired?

Attached: C1F24DE8-AB42-4A88-BEDF-FA2EA0317868.jpg (2048x2048, 790K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GeriatricGenius/status/970816180515753984?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Guzman, Buscemi, and Octavia Spencer are quite talented. Driver just got lucky with Star Wars

>Buscemi
>Ugly
Fuck off cunt

Picking up women/getting picked up by men in a bar is a situation where just being ugly or not makes a difference
Acting and modelling and all that shit is way more complicated, but generally it's better to be 'interesting' or 'catching' looking than just blandly hot if the goal is to use your face to sell a product
Also if you're a man you need to be talented

>michael shannon, steve buscemi, adam driver
Great at acting.
>luis guzman
Pretty good, great in certain roles.
>the rest
Jews.

>talent, diversity hire, diversity hire
>casting couch, talent, no fucking idea
>casting couch, diversity hire, casting couch

dios mio... la lux de extinguisa

>Americans

Attached: 1542593621489.jpg (288x415, 19K)

test

I heard from a friend that anyone can get hired in hollywood as long as they trample their feet on the bible and hurl abuses at our lord and savior Jesus Christ.

Bisexual here. I find both Adam Driver and Uma Thurman to be severely fuckable. Also, post a photo of your face so we can all see why you're so insecure.

The great thing about being a 'character actor' is that you get heaps of really good roles and everyone takes you seriously because you're obviously not coasting on your looks.

Leslie Jones really is exceptional in her ugliness, even that Mexican dude looks fuckable next to her.

She legit looks like she got those roles by intimidation. Her looks reminds unconsiously towards primitive apemens, and its better to leave those predators alone.

Because not all roles are for lead actors

michael shannon looks fine, mostly with the silverscreen gman look

Michael Shannon isn't ugly

>Bisexual
that code word for ''woman''

driver is a fucking terrible actor

There are no women on Yea Forums. If there were, you'd be too afraid to talk to them.

>She legit looks like she got those roles by intimidation. Her looks reminds unconsiously towards primitive apemens, and its better to leave those predators alone.

Attached: 1365497257587.gif (350x171, 422K)

But I do this every morning

Comedians are usually better when they are ugly/average. Comedians then move into acting in comedies. They get older.

the so called ugly actors are still pretty as fuck. Especially the symmetry part.

At least in Buscemi's case he is an actor for when you want a creep.

I always use him as an example of how actresses are full of shit when they complain about getting judged for their looks, they decided to work in an industry where you are sold on your look. It's like an athlete complaining about ageism.

t. El goblino

Honestly they're not much different than the average person. They just look ugly in comparison to Hollywood megastars

>Michael Shannon, Steve Buscemi
>Great at acting
Yup, Shannon especially is fucking phenomenal, more of those and less Hollywood cookie-cutter model actors please

Not really the same. You can still act even though you might not have certain looks. You can't perform on a high-level when you're old as an athlete.

Models complaining about being judged by looks would be similar.

providing child sacrifices

Olivia and Uma are just old. They used to be hot.

Attached: 1365691376024.jpg (600x628, 95K)

Attached: 1549797531957.jpg (721x728, 73K)

But it is the same 99% of the time. If a young attractive actress becomes old she may think people are obligated to continue to higher her when she no longer has the qualities she got work for.

Also the idea that it's still not physical qualities has never been true. Even popular older actors and actresses still have a certain look and voice. You could put the mind of a prime Katherine Hepburn in the body of Honey Boo Boo's mom and it's still somebody no one would ever want on screen in a serious role.

They're not particularly ugly. They're British.

Wtf? Why hasn't anyone hired me yet?

Attached: 1551639129456.webm (638x358, 223K)

Here is your average "ugly" man, bro.

Attached: D6i9VAzXoAEWnS8.jpg (800x1200, 101K)

Michael Shannon was the only good thing about MoS. Also Steve Buscemi is great

michael shannon had had... a rough life

twitter.com/GeriatricGenius/status/970816180515753984?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

so much mutt-ness in a single pic
dios mio

Driver is a pure white.

>ugly

Attached: 987a0711cd135eadd7e8831971f17e7a.png (385x607, 273K)

Adding black women to your ugly people chart is kinda cheating

Seems like a down to earth guy. I too despise formalities and strict business ventures.

None of these people are talented. Acting is not a talent.

Being a successful actor isn't so much about being attractive as having a distinct face

he looks like an incel school shooter

>long hair to cover up his chimp ears

wonder if he’ll ever a take a bald role

Jfc looks like a Budz Bar crew.

>Great at acting
define good acting. I'm not trying to fuck with you, it's just that people talk a lot about good acting and the examples I see are oscar "LOOK MOM IM ACTING" reddit memes.

>more of those and less Hollywood cookie-cutter model actors please
watch brits. They're devolved but their acting culture is top notch.

lemme try to figure out who's who without searching on google:

Shannon
Boyega
Spencer
Wild
Buschemi
Driver
Thurman
No fuckin clue
No fuckin clue

The middle is Luiz Gusman, the guy all the rumours are saying is going to be playing George Zimmerman in Jordan Peele's next movie.