America

America.

Attached: 1560874107149.jpg (964x768, 258K)

Images euroqueers will NEVER understand

Television & Film.

Europe.

Attached: 1560243816490.jpg (770x433, 86K)

video games

home

'least it was before i fucked everything up

Attached: 1537034037701.jpg (200x283, 21K)

>no kfc or popeys
Wtf

do americans really do this?

Alright I'll ask, what is the correct feeling I should feel in regards to this image?
Is it bad or good? I wanna know what reaction this was hoping to get and what the correct stance is to take so I don't get made fun of or called a bad person.

It depends if you’re European or not

Attached: download.jpg (1000x665, 184K)

as you can see we're full so don't come here

I live in northern Jersey and literally within a 10 mile area of my house is:

>2 McDonald's
>2 Burger Kings
>2 Dairy Queens
>2 Starbucks
>2 Subway's
>Dunkin Donuts
>Chick-Fil-A
>KFC
>Popeyes
>Wendys
>Smash Burger
>Noodles & Company
>Blimpees
>Dominos
>Pizza Hut
>Little Ceasars
>Outback Steakhouse
>IHOP
>Ruby Tuesdays
>Chili's
>Friendly's
>Bertuchi's
>Sonic
>Arby's
>Chipotle
>Stop N Shop, Big Y, Shoprite
>Bed, Bath, & Beyond
>Walmart
>Best Buy
>Target
>like 10 Gas Stations, all either Exxon, Shell, Hess, or Citgo

Granted I'm near an area that lots of people from NYC pass through

if you look at that image and can't tell how to feel you're retarded

mega corporations everywhere
no room for small businesses
ultra pragmatism, "what's in it for me?" before doing any act of kindness
consumerism-infested culture

Home...

Yea Forums is trying to take the credit for burgerpunk in case you didn't know

Every single day.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Attached: fast food.png (997x1417, 1.61M)

Imagine being so jealous of the U.S. that you post pictures of a highway exit to shit on it

Honestly, I love this picture. It looks comfy as fuck, and you can see thick foliage in the background, reminding you that even in the biggest urban shitholes of the USA, you are only a couple miles from vast tracts of virgin wilderness.
I have an entire folder of beautiful landscape pictures set as my desktop background, each with some trace of humanity in them. If you don't think humanity is fucking sick then just kill yourself.

Attached: sunset-clouds-railway-station-train-wallpaper-preview.jpg (970x727, 76K)

australia

Attached: 1552983686597.png (994x891, 697K)

This is a trap called Breezewood, they deliberately route you through their hellhole of a town to ring you like a towel for your money. It's a pain in the ass to drive through and when I stopped at a gas station nerds were charging their Teslas and people of dubious racial classification were vomiting in the parking lot. It should be bulldozed and everybody involved should be executed in a ditch. It's a crime against aesthetics.

My mother’s friend dobe done told me the same god dang thing my mam. Man. You know what I told it? I say I say I say Zumba babygirl. My dick in Ur poochie. Talk about zoom ba.
So I cut her throat open.
It’s all about spot reduction babyand these wizard eyes see all the demons

Soul
_____

Souless.

Who /Chapo Trap House/ here

guy in NZ just got imprisoned for TWO YEARS for sharing the chirstchurch video

jesus christ i thought it was just memes

And that’s a good thing

O B S E S S E D

>mega corporations everywhere
>no room for small businesses
You realise that most McDonalds, Subways, Quiznos etc are small businesses, not owned by the respective brand corporations?
Do you know what a business franchise is?

awesome. that will show the world how progressive we are

>guy
he was a nazi fan who compared himself to Hitlers deputy Rudolf something

Doesn’t get more progressive than killing members of a conservative faith.

Rudolf Hess

and?

>man who posted comments in support of terrorist banned from using internet
why is this a bad thing?

No more internet Stayvun

>implying fast food franchising is a bad thing
Dependable, reliable quality (even if it's not maximum optimal quality) is a good thing.
If you get food poisoning or something at a small independent diner, they probably can't afford a settlement if you try to sue for damages. With a big, franchised fast food corporation, they have the deep pockets to settle with you to protect their large, national or international brand.

australia

Attached: 1540155477811.jpg (482x767, 102K)

wait... businesses change their advertising to appeal to the ever-changing preferences of the modern consumer?? what the fuck!!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (285x317, 96K)

I'm in South Jersey right off 295 and it's same around here. Everything you mentioned plus Red Robin, B. Good, Panera Bread, MOD Pizza, Uno's, Shake Shack, On The Border, Houlihan's, Hash House A Go Go, Naf Naf Grill, The Cheesecake Factory, Iron Hill Brewery, Mission BBQ, Miller Ale House, Famous Dave's, Texas Roadhouse, Longhorn Steakhouse, Cracker Barrel, Olive Garden, Carrabba's, Brio, Capital Grille, Red Lobster, Bahama Breeze, Joe's Crab Shack, Zinburger, PDQ, the list goes on, none of it more than a 10 minute drive away and they all stay in business because of the insane population density.

>lawsuits is a factor of quality
Only in the US

>PHOTO: Chad Vinzelberg

I hate dum incels too and often post nazi tranny memes to piss off /pol/ but going to jail for 2 years for that is ridiculous.

it's not. freedom of speech is racist. i'm glad we don't have it here, unlike those stupid yanks

What are they trying to change the appeal to now? Commieblocks?

Yes. Basically every reasonably-sized town will have at least one street like that. Even dinky towns of like 1,000 people usually have a main drag with 1-3 gas stations and 1-3 restaurants/fast food joints on it. The ubiquity is nice when you're on the road since no matter where you are it's fairly easy to find someplace to grab a known bite to eat/drink/piss/etc.

I've lived overseas for some years in the past, and there are aspects we burgers still lack, but there's a lot of comfort in the vast swaths of country having a single American core with megacorporations.

Attached: 1515613761084.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Hello retard

Modern minimalism

I forgot about Panera Bread.

Also we have like 5 walk-in clinics that all the illegal immigrants use for free healthcare and 10 Verizon stores

literal aryan chad being oppressed by zog as usual

I really wish they had Chipotle in the UK. Its so fucking good. I was having one for lunch everyday when I was visiting family.

Literally anywhere outside of the US, Jews tend to be more right-wing. I live in Denmark and they all vote for the righty anti-immigration parties.

Chipotle is unsanitary and people keep getting lusteria there. It's because they never refrigerate anything and the staff has to make all this stuff with their bare hands and they don't wash enough.

Do Americans not have real restaurants?

I never said that. Are you retarded? Are you a mentally retarded person?
I gave an argument as to why franchised fast food is preferable to independent diners. If you're a traveller and you don't know and don't have time to find out which local venues are good quality/value, then fast food is a safe option. A traveler won't know which local diners have a bad reputation for sanitation, quality of food or quality of service, and from that perspective, they are taking a risk with their time and money.
You know what quality you're likely to receive and you know that if anything happens, you will be covered by the deep pockets and brand-sensitive franchising corporations.

That's not a Jew you tard

because those parties all hate muslims and worship israel

Why would you want the same old? Part of travelling is about discovering new things, I can get McDonalds at home

This literally five minutes from an exit. It's like this so that people can gas up, get food and sleep someplace warm for the night.
You foreigners get that we don't think about you at all, right?

did you get a look at the nose on him?

In America, there are 13,000 franchised McDonalds and only 6000 owned by the McDonalds corporation. A franchise is not part of a mega corporation any more than a local mom n pop store that sells Fanta is part of the Coca Cola corporation.
A franchise is an independently owned business. Are you retarded? Are you a retarded person?

Your town will also have a ton of fast-food but also a lot of independent stuff.

I made post but my town also has:

>Like 3 Italian restaurants that are independently owned
>2 Sushi places, 2 Thai places, 1 Ramen place
>1 Chinese place, 1 Vietnamese place, 1 Indian place
>Kosher deli
>Independent sea food themed place
>This independently run BBQ place
>2 Tavern-style places
>Vegetarian place
>Mexican place
>Polish place
>Like 3 different pizza places that each claim to have the best in the area
>Independent italian-style deli

etc

The stuff that's much rare are independently owned/non-chain stores.

American right wing worship Israel

Attached: 2FAA465E-F835-4C55-BA2D-51EF042B7813.jpg (680x431, 24K)

he might be german. They got huge beaks too

Attached: nazinoses3.jpg (465x750, 56K)

sound like good people

Consume.

When I'm driving through Bumfuck, Illinois for a farming conference, I don't give a shit about "discovering new things", I want food that won't make me sick and staff who won't get their beard hair in my meal.

So does the right here. All the far-leftists hate it. The Green Party here wants to shut down our economy to stop global warming and unlimited immigration but also hates Israel hard. Right wants the opposite but wants to move the capital to Jerusalem. I don't care about Israel much so I support the latter.

okay man

move the embassy to Jerusalem*