Frankly, I don't see what the fuss is all about. The allegations aren't that EXTREME

Frankly, I don't see what the fuss is all about. The allegations aren't that EXTREME.

>Showed me a list of ppl he fucked. Me Sad.
> Pressured me into giving him a bj, which I did. Then we kept on fucking for some time.
>He choked me, but I probably asked him to do just that every time we fucked.
> He is manipulative
> Uses his status to fuck women

Degenerate man acts like a degenerate, and women in Hollywood behave like little children. Still, people flocked to him to enjoy maybe just a little bit of his efame or whatever.

If this is enough to kill a man's career in Hollywood, they are all 100% fucked. Good riddance. Let them eat themselves.

Will he:

1) End it all?
2) Bring other people down with him?
3) Disappear and wait?

IF you are reading this Max, go for option 2).

Attached: download (78).jpg (1200x1725, 305K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jXdHGszjVCc
bizparentz.org/twilightzonetragedy.html.
youtube.com/watch?v=yjVPVGtjMCo
vocaroo.com/i/s0jpvCane9cX
lipstickalley.com/threads/eddie-murphy-john-landis-is-f-cked-up.387785/
jezebel.com/screenwriter-bro-just-might-be-hollywoods-biggest-fuck-1440597536
google.com/amp/s/www.comicbookmovie.com/amp/fantastic_four/max-landis-weighs-in-on-josh-tranks-fantastic-four-quandry-a123731
indiewire.com/2014/12/watch-max-landis-directed-found-footage-short-film-jane-la-268914/
youtu.be/ninOz5ValUM
youtu.be/fSYKd4nVno8
youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>girl cries about you being a player
pretty alpha for such a dork

Who cares about Max Landis

>The allegations aren't that EXTREME.

Which is probably why he's being mocked and scolded instead of jailed.

Mike held one of them down for him and shouted "SUCK ON IT YOU FUCK!"

I just dont get how this is even news

Hollywood asshole degenerate acts like hollywood asshole degenerate, in other news: Muslims kill gays.

And that’s an excellent thing

Attached: 7CC41A8A-FF08-4A57-BBCA-9B43F382353F.png (595x591, 95K)

how are any of these bad? how are any of these abuse when it was all consensual?

He should do a crowder style "apology", saying sorry for being such a stud and his dick being so big and thanking the girls for being such obedient little sluts for him. Make a power move. There's nothing left to lose.
youtube.com/watch?v=jXdHGszjVCc

Attached: 1462544866942.jpg (377x377, 38K)

That's my fucking point, they all went along with it but somehow they have NO FUCKING AGENCY over their actions.

Can confirm.

>“Within minutes of meeting him, he called me ‘retarded’ for my choice in food, and accused another mutual friend of having an eating disorder for her order as well, in the same breath,” she told The Daily Beast. “I immediately wrote him off. He was rude, loud, and obnoxious and I wanted nothing to do with him, and yet I was still curious as to why the majority of my social circle seemed to like him so much.”

>Sensing Veronica’s resistance to his friendship, Landis began to “lovebomb” her around 2015—“constantly telling me how smart and talented he thought I was, and how he was so glad we were finally becoming friends.” As Veronica began to consider Landis a close friend.

Do women want to be mistreated this bad, or is it just in LA?

>you should be mocked and scolded in the media if you have a bad personality

all women are whores

The whole "Veronica" part of the post is insane.

>Trapped me 24h without exerting any force
> Took me to Disneyland, made me feel uncomfortable, so we left the park and fucked.

Max bought into the hype and thought he could fuck the crazy+hot chicks. No one can fuck the crazy chicks without blowback. They want their 5 seconds of fame in LA

Didn't they actually dig this time and find evidence of him being arrested in Miami for assault or some shit? But tbf the whole thing read like it was for another Landis and not him

Crazy hot chicks are trouble

They're all awful people but he's especially deranged. Most of them don't deserve sympathy but neither should anyone be defending him. He had an awesome life and got off on mistreating people and this is his deserved karmic downfall. Fuck him.

Shame the others in his friend group who were all too happy to enable and join in on his mean-spirited antics are getting out of this clean, excusing their participation as being purely the result of a manipulative mastermind and ring leader controlling their every move. In reality they're all vapid, ugly egotistical starfucking narcissists and they deserve to disappear into a hole right alongside him. Fuck them, too.

Attached: landis-system.jpg (714x400, 46K)

Yes

>Max Landis

Attached: anotherone.png (370x95, 11K)

yeah. why not? he was a rare screenwriter who insisted on putting himself out there as a media personality. media personalities with bad personalities should be judged accordingly. if he wasn't so determined to thrust himself into the public eye he'd still have a career. the only reason this article was even written is because there's public interest in him.

>Shame the others in his friend group who were all too happy to enable and join in on his mean-spirited antics

This, apparently his whole clique was fucking deranged, and now they turned on him. I wonder if he will expose them too.

i don't think there's much he can do. they'd have to be exposed by somebody who isn't him. anything he says will just be seen as deflection, lies and manipulation.

>defending the biggest nepotism case in history

he has not written a single good piece of fiction. he not only has no talent or ability, he isn't even a hard worker.

yes
this happens to literally every famous person that is exposed as a shit person

I enjoyed the Chronicle script and some of his other work too. As someone who used to read scripts for a living, I can tell you his style does stand out from the rest.

There's nothing degenerate about any of what you posted, you goddamn bubbleboy permavirgin sack of shit. Sort yourself out, look at what this place has done to you and your mental state. Someone out there might still even feel pity for you.

>why not?
Because then the media has evolved into an instrument of direct behavioral control. It shouldn't be everyones business if some guy is unsympathetic. Do you want to live in a world where you have to be nice to everyone or else you'll be the target of a witchhunt in the media?
There is already too much of this shit in every day life, it doesn't need to upscaled to include everyone in the world. Don't you have any sense of freedom?

What do you consider degenerate behavior, Mr. Chad?

SON OF A MURDERER!!!FACT!!!

Attached: KILLED BY JOHN LANDIS.jpg (618x542, 101K)

>I immediately wrote him off. He was rude, loud, and obnoxious and I wanted nothing to do with him, and yet I was still curious
What did all women mean by this?

he's a piece of shit but this is just wrong and dumb

he's written an insane amount of scripts over a very short period of time, and judging them purely based on what's on the page, most of them are very effective pieces of genre storytelling. he has a knack for it and is also really good at pitching them, persuading rooms full of execs to buy them. they don't care that he's John Landis's son.

looking at the end product of some of his films and laying all the blame at his script is retarded. films are developed by tons of creative voices and what ends up on the screen rarely reflects the full potential of the original script.

Feel free to read some of them for yourself, they're not hard to get ahold of. People pass them around constantly in Hollywood, and despite pretty much everyone hating him, they all begrudgingly acknowledge that he's a talented writer.

The whole article is a fucking huge redpill on female sexuality

Helicopter parent.

It wouldn't be a big fuss if he weren't a sniveling left-wing Jewish rat. If he were an actual adult, an actual human, this wouldn't be happening.

I mean look at what Mel Gibson got away with. If this weak little kike can't walk out clean with his daddy's money he should shoot himself now and save Mike "The Third Reich" Stoklasa the trouble.

Occasionally, just occasionally these days, the internet still makes me a little sick to my stomach. The fact that this accident, which claimed 3 lives and gave my father PTSD for my entire time of knowing him (I was born in 1985), is repeatedly retold with apocryphal elements and only cursory mention that there was a huge, well prosecuted trial that ended in an ACQUITTAL based on YOU KNOW IT BEING AN ACTUAL FLUKE ACCIDENT and that being unequivocably proven in court is horrifying to me.

Wasn't this fag an ally to wahmen?
Not enough accelerationism bros. All need to suffer for mankind to be reborn.

It's really only a matter of time until meme turns into fact, and Crowder ends up hanging out on The Daily Shoah. I cannot wait until I get to hear Mikey and Steve talk.

Attached: 1560541066937.png (800x373, 482K)

what a fag.

BTW, still ally with the saudis I see.

JOHN LANDIS IS A MURDERER!!! Now, I'm conflicted about this subject because he did Direct my favorite comedy of all time (Animal House), Wrote/Directed An American Werewolf in London which is not only a MASTERPIECE but also one of the best Horror movies ever made and the best werewolf film cinema has ever produced, so much so that no movie before or since has been able to come close to it. Oh and he did Direct Michael Jackson's Thriller which is my favorite music video of all time.

Now, having said all of that, John Landis was DIRECTLY responsible for the deaths of actor Vic Morrow (father of actress Jennifer Jason Leigh) and child actors Renee Chen (age 6) and My-ca Dinh Le (age 7). It happened on the set of The Twilight Zone Movie which was filming on July 23rd 1982 during a night shoot when a helicopter crashed, decapitating all three actors. The Twilight Zone Movie, based upon Rod Serlings original show, was designed to be an anthology with segments Directed by Steven Spielberg, Landis, Joe Dante and George Miller.

In Landis' segment, a racist drowning his sorrows at a bar, with his buddies, gets his comuppance when he starts to travel through time and experiences racism at the hands of people who see him as a either Jewish in Nazi Germany, Vietnamese during the Vietnam War or African American in the south during a lynching. In the finished movie Morrow is thrown into a train car, with people on their way to Auschwitz, and sees his friends outside the bar looking for him as he screams for them and the train rolls away.....leading us into the next segment.

max, you have better things to do with your time

In the original script, Morrows character was given a chance at redemption which is what they were filming when the helicopter crashed. Learning the error of his ways, Morrow tries to rescue two Asian children from a hut as explosions go off and a helicopter descends to rescue them. Due to the crash the movie was re-written for the much more chilling ending which, rather ironically, works to the story's advantage.

After the crash and during the investigation, it was revealed that the two children had been hired ILLEGALLY according to Californian child labor laws pertaining to the film industry which forbid children working after a certain time and in the vicinity of helicopters and explosions etc... The parents were reassured of their childrens safety which probably didn't comfort them as they watched the chopper come down on their babies.

The BizParentz Foundation is a non-profit corporation providing education, advocacy, and charitable support to parents and children engaged in the entertainment industry and they have a record of what happened and the events leading up to it at bizparentz.org/twilightzonetragedy.html. Try reading this and see if it doesn't make you fucking scream with rage. There are also two books about the subject; Outrageous Conduct: Art, Ego, and the Twilight Zone Case by Stephen Farber and Special Effects: Disaster at Twilight Zone : The Tragedy and the Trial by Ron Labrecque. I read both books years ago and they convinced me that John Landis should have went to prison for gross negligence in the deaths of those people.

Huh. So he's always looked like that. youtube.com/watch?v=yjVPVGtjMCo

Yea Forums im an upcoming film director. whats the chance of some ex-gf or tinder slut i fuck coming back to ruining my career
granted every girl i dated dumped me
i should be fine tho?

Lock him up, just because it’s unjust that this lanky dweeb is getting more pussy than me.

But it doesn't surprise me one bit that this tragedy occurred because if you've ever seen Landis talk or read about him you'd know that he's an belligerent, arrogant and supremely egotistical slime while people who have worked with him have revealed that he enjoys screaming and humiliating anyone who he can step on, especially back in the old days when his career was flying high.

His monstrous ego is the reason why three people were killed because, you see, Johnny was trying to out do his good buddy Spielberg, who was producing the TZ movie and was rumored to have been on set when the crash happened. This is why he decided that he needed a big action scene with a middle aged actor carrying two children through waist high water while explosions go off around them and a helicopter hovers overhead. Any person with an ounce of common sense and decency would have looked at this set-up and realized that it was an accident waiting to happen.

From the footage there were at least two cameras used for this sequence; one for a wide shot seen here....

Attached: twilight zone.jpg (300x168, 6K)

What is this creature

Women clearly cant banter. Why didn't she just do the same back to him?..were equals now no? Any women who immediately gets offended by this should be avoided like the plague.

And the other which utilized a close up zoom....

Attached: twilight zone 2.jpg (276x183, 5K)

WHY was it necessary to use a real helicopter during close up shots? Landis could have had a camera operator in the water with Morrow and the children and used wind machines, flashing lights and explosions in the background to simulate the environment before moving onto the wide shot with a stuntman holding two mannequins as the helicopter flew overhead. NO. John Landis MURDERED those people by deliberately putting them in harms way and then had the NERVE to say this when asked about who was responsible for putting the actors in that position "“The final authority...is not mine! Because if I ask an actor – I said, ‘Would you please take your hand and stick it in this garbage disposal,’ the actor is going to say, ‘Of course not.’” basically blaming the actors for putting themselves in that position when HE WAS THE DIRECTOR and HE WAS RESPONSIBLE before later lamenting that "There was absolutely no good aspect about this whole story. The tragedy, which I think about every day, had an enormous impact on my career, from which it may possibly never recover." as Landis shows more concern over the potential wreckage that this accident might have on his career than the real one that took the lives of Renee Chen, My-ca Dinh Le and Vic Morrow. I only hope there is a Hell for John Landis to burn in for eternity.

It tells more than enough about a girl if she's willing to fuck Max Landis.

So why bring all of this up again? Well, John Landis deserves to be hounded to his fucking grave over his deliberate malfeasance because he’s a piece of fucking shit but mainly because of his asswipe son, Max Landis, who has decided to follow in Daddy’s footsteps into child killing the film industry. Max made a name for himself a few years ago having penned some fucking wank called Chronicle about a bunch of dipshits who develop superpowers after sucking each other off in a cave or whatever, who gives a fuck?! The movie was an amalgamation of several genres, specifically superheroes and found footage, and co-starred White Guilt Social Justice Warrior favorite cuckold faggot masturbation fantasy Michael B. Jordan. It was low budget, made decent money and seemed to boost everyone’s career although it was fucking trash.

Max Landis had two movies which he scripted and were released within a few months of each other; American Ultra and Victor Frankenstein, both of which FUCKING BOMBED!!! When news reached this little fucking bitch about AU shitting the bed, fuckface started crying on Twitter, asking "Are original ideas over?". No you retarded little shitstain, American Ultra bombed harder than Hiroshima because it was fucking awful and starred two of the most unlikable cocksuckers on the planet; Jessie Eisenberg (who has no range out side of ‘smarmy-smirking-nebbish-hipster-dickhead’) and Kristen Stewart (a deadeyed-skanky-zero-charisma-fuckdoll). THAT’S WHY NO ONE WANTED TO SEE IT YOU FUCKING TWAT!!! It's funny that Jessie Eisenberg supposedly used Max as the basis for his performance as Lex Luthor in Batman vs Superman and I can absolutely see it because both come off as supremely annoying Douche Lords!

Oh and for all of his cries over “originality” it didn’t stop him from scripting yet ANOTHER adaptation of Frankenstein, probably because it was the only thing he could rip off that was in the public domain.

Now, to be fair, it wasn’t his fault that his father MURDERED three people and if the guy was working in any other profession I wouldn’t be saying shit about him. But what irks me is that he’s an egomaniacal fucking scumbag like his father, whose coattails he’s trying to ride into the same industry that his Daddy killed three people in. Just watch this interview the gimpy motherfucker did on Red Letter Media and you notice that not only is Max Landis an obnoxious screeching faggot, he’s borderline autistic.

As for Red Letter Media, they can fuck themselves for allowing this sack of shit on their program. I remember seeing the RLM Harry Plinkett review of Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace back in December 2009, thinking that it was one of the most brilliant critiques of a movie I’ve ever seen, and spammed every message board/movie website I could think of to get people to watch it. The review for Episode 2: Attack of the Clones was even better. Their review of Revenge of the Sith was good but you could tell that the focus was being shifted to their show “Half in the Bag” while RLM creators Mike Stoklasa (who also played Plinkett in the original reviews) and Jay Bauman made a low budget Horror movie called “Feeding Frenzy”. Since they shoved Plinkett to the back burner, I haven’t paid any attention to RLM because I don’t want to watch a review show with two schlubby assholes sitting in low rent sets drinking and bullshitting about movies although I have to commend them for being able to do a review show without 128K of stolen Kickstarter funds unlike a certain thieving-unethical-lazy-morbidly-obese-fatshitfuck-pathological liar who lives in Austin Texas.

By allowing Maxine on their show RLM immediately loses all claims of objectivity when they do reviews because now everything they say will immediately be suspect because they might be influenced by a desire to suck up to whoever they can to get into the movie industry. I’ve seen this many times before from various other movie websites that I’ve trolled over the years and it’s always the same; kiss celebrity ass and post puff pieces/favorable reviews for access/freebies/screenings until you have no credibility left and are Hollywood whores desperate to suck any cock you can.

That's all I've got for now, FUCK YOU!!!FACT!!!

>not only is Max Landis an obnoxious screeching faggot, he’s borderline autistic.
Just borderline? Nah dude, he's full blown high functioning.

She agreed to all of it. What's the issue?

Attached: 1549710916134.png (207x243, 7K)

Fuck this shit

FUCK. FUCK FUCK

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WALL YOU LYING PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Attached: 1475656709332.png (293x324, 92K)

literally I thought he was gay from his rlm appearances so frankly I'm shocked

he's probably the gayest chad out there

Attached: mike landis.jpg (2812x1054, 284K)

i agree to an extent, but in this particular instance i think his continued pattern of deviant behavior is pervasive enough to warrant attention. if we were talking about a couple of vague examples of potential misbehavior being twisted into an insane hit piece meant to destroy his career, i'd share your reaction.

like what happened to PewDiePie, that was fucked up, and a clear example of a "respected" news outlet trying to manipulate a narrative in order to generate traffic and harm a competing platform. or the recent James Charles "controversy", that was clearly bullshit; just some vindictive cunts trying to stir up drama and make private business public when it shouldn't have been.

but Max being publicly put on blast for being a deeply shitty person, consistently, unrepentantly, for the entirety of his career... I really don't see the point in trying to defend him on this stuff, or make the case that this isn't anyone else's business. he's more than earned the negative attention that's coming to him.

if you're really that worried about protecting genuinely awful people from being called out on their awfulness, kinda just seems like you yourself are an awful person and know that a similar story could be written about you. and if that's not the case, and you're actually a decent person... why the fuck are you trying to protect those who aren't?

not the right time to die on this hill. the media oversteps constantly, but this is not one of those times.

Nah they didn't. They Stalin'd Max out of existence when watched Neil Breen again without him.

>BEING AN ACTUAL FLUKE ACCIDENT

No it wasn't. Your Father killed those people and he doesn't lose any sleep over their deaths. The only thing he mourns is his dead career and faggot son!!!FACT!!!

As an upcoming screenwriter, delete everything. Don't become a public media figure if you can.

>he's written an insane amount of scripts over a very short period of time
This means nothing. Quantity does not equal quality, and the fact that you're leading with this as your argument says a lot.
>most of them are very effective pieces of genre storytelling
I call bullshit. He's writing is trite and he deals almost entirely in cliches. This is why chronicle works and everything else he has written doesn't. Landis comes across as someone who is very well versed in comicbook lore and little else.
>films are developed by tons of creative voices
This is such a petulant excuse. His films suffer just as much for their shoddy scripts as they do their poor direction. Laying all the blame at others feet is insipid.
>Feel free to read some of them for yourself
I have.

Scorch earth fucking everything if you can. Leave no trace or allusion that anyone could possibly connect dots to.

You do.

Attached: 1553976302758.gif (499x499, 44K)

if he made even just one good movie his allegations would be forgivable

>>Degenerate man acts like a degenerate,
i don't see anything degenerate about fucking whores

This also FACT:
-The whores were free to go anytime
-They didn't care who they fucked until they realzed they got fucked and didn't make it up the career ladder

>i don't see anything degenerate about fucking whores
oof

>The writer was with CAA until the WGA ordered its members to fire their agents several weeks ago.

Wait, what the fuck is that about?

That's because you're a degenerate

sex is the only thing women have on men these days

if incels stopped worrying about women and focus on their passions. they would be unstoppable

>In a post on Twitter in 2015, Landis described the lead character Rey in Star Wars: The Force Awakens as a "Mary Sue"

Oh, now this makes sense.

>Because then the media has evolved into an instrument of direct behavioral control.
And what else it could ever be, dumb user?

Search for writers guild VS agents on google

>Zoe Quinn

LOL. Why even get involved with that cunt.

If this whole fucking since is a feminist planned attacked bc of this, then they are much more organized and stable than I thought

I thought their passion was whining about sex and woman bad

>feminist
lol try jewish

Attached: Gamergate.jpg (1200x800, 67K)

yes sadly. but if they put that energy into something constructive....

oh no no no hahahahahahahaha

Attached: 76.png (572x774, 111K)

Max also (((Max))) tho?

yes then they could be rapists too like all the other men apparently

Link

Always thought Anne Hathaway would make a better Anita Sarkozy with hamburger grease rubbed on her face.

lol started off sort of reasonable but quickly devolved into the sad, petty, desperate ramblings of a rabid antisocial dork

have sex, etc.

My passion is having sex

vocaroo.com/i/s0jpvCane9cX

So? He obviously pissed off a more powerful jew like Harvey did.

Google

careful now, you have sex with a woman expect a rape accusation if you dump her.

>decapitating all three actors.
This is incorrect. Morrow and Le were decapitated while Chen was crushed by the helicopter. Still a horrific accident, regardless.

>“I immediately wrote him off. He was rude, loud, and obnoxious and I wanted nothing to do with him, and yet I was still curious

And then she becomes his personal cumrag. I can’t fucking take this pill. Going around asking if you can spit in a woman’s face is a better strategy than giving a shit about them or making an effort to connect.

Is it possible to will yourself into being gay?

Attached: 79B0E223-B94E-43C3-BAF6-6CE359BC9B48.jpg (2686x2686, 2.63M)

lol, why did you even bother with a trip? How embarrassing, well atleast I know what posts to ignore now you fucking loser.

>talking to a woman - abuse
>not talking to a woman - abuse

lol and people wonder why america is so fucked.

>vocaroo.com/i/s0jpvCane9cX
Fucking gold

Attached: 353253434636.jpg (1155x880, 204K)

>Going around asking if you can spit in a woman’s face is a better strategy than giving a shit about them or making an effort to connect.

you are looking at this the wrong way. if girls didnt have a vagina and let you have sex with them. you wouldnt be trying to connect with them. most women are fucking losers compared to ur male friends
be realistic

Wrong file

Attached: download (1).gif (360x346, 170K)

lol dump? I’ve had sex with girls and split without giving them my number

If dating was only about finding a vagina to blow your load in Fleshlights are objectively better feeling.

I will admit finding women with actual interests and hobbies is difficult.

fair enough. your point about him dealing in cliches feels out of sync with the reality of the industry though. studios demand scripts that deal in cliches, and his do so while injecting enough personality, clever plotting and vibrant, descriptive prose to make the familiar high-concept elements feel fresh and distinctive without losing accessibility. if you don't see that, fine, you're entitled to your opinion, but he's well suited to his career in Hollywood, and it's not purely nepotism that got him where he is today. er, or where he had been until recently, rather.

i agree. find the balance between not treating them like dog shit but not forcing yourself to see them as "special"

Eddie Murphy had problems with him, too.
1/2

Attached: 1534377033983.jpg (723x1200, 164K)

A sensible post to drag me back from despair. You’re alright fren.

Attached: 93D9708B-F689-464A-9A1E-27AE02AEB239.jpg (2257x3010, 3.7M)

2/2

Attached: 1538876935305.jpg (718x1200, 155K)

You don't agree with me, you miss the point entirely. This has nothing to do with politics or harming competing platforms.
It has to do with ability of the media and by extention the collective public to interfere in people's personal affairs.
You are okay with witchhunts so long that you do not like the people who are the targets of it.
I'm not. This kind of social regulation is part of what stiffles individuality and excellence. Part of the reason Max is as he is, is probably because he's Jewish and comes from a matriarchal culture that's steeped in social regulation of its members. It's a way of rebelling against that.
If you want to shame people for doing things that are completely legal, simply because you think they are unsavory, you are a soiboy numale who needs to grow up and stop sticking your nose into other people's business to make up for your miserable and boring life.

LOL. Eddie's inner Charlie almost came out.

>Julie*, an ex-girlfriend and former friend of Landis’s, explained. “I didn’t realize that I had been raped consistently and deliberately by this man for two years until today, when I wrote it down.”

> he did hold me down and rape me while I said ‘no’ over and over. Afterwards I punched him in the shoulder and I told him, ‘When someone says no, you’re supposed to stop. What you just did is what they call rape.’

So she didn't know she was raped until she wrote it down, yet also accused him of rape during their relationship, and still kept fucking him until he dumped her? Whyever would she do this.

>At one point known as “the Colour Society” (a spelling that Landis allegedly insisted upon), Landis’ circle was an immediate draw for Julie, who first met Landis when she was relatively new to Los Angeles. “Max’s whole entire MO was, he had a special friend group, it’s very exclusive, and you’re lucky to be a part of it. He introduced me to almost every single one of my current friends.”

Well if you ever become rich or famous, expect these girls to find you and hit you with the rape stick

Full interview:
lipstickalley.com/threads/eddie-murphy-john-landis-is-f-cked-up.387785/

Attached: 1547036667299.jpg (789x1000, 122K)

You sound like you're a teenager. It's best that you realize now that women will tolerate almost anything if they want you enough. The one thing they don't tolerate is you treating them well.

Idk dude, I think Crowder is way too extreme for TDS. The dude makes Atomwaffen look like a joke.

Why doesn't Yea Forums ever mention the short film Max made called Jane LA about a crazy hipster thot. It preceded my faux #MeToo witch hunt bullshit by several years and it remains on YouTube, for now. XO

>PLAYBOY: What did you do?

>MURPHY: I playfully grabbed him around the throat, put my arm around him and I said to Fruity, one of my guys, "What happens when people put my business in the street?" And Fruity said, "they get fucked up." I was kind of half joking. Landis reached down to grab my balls, like he also thought it was a joke--and I cut his wind off. He fell down, his face turned red, his eyes watered up like a bitch and he ran off the set. Fuckin' punk.

kek

Hi Max. How can I break into the business? I'm 43 and recently quit my job to pursue screenwriting, but haven't been able to find an agent or get any meetings. And I can't afford these roundtrips to Burbank much longer.

It's a feminist planned attack because of his interview with Jezebel
jezebel.com/screenwriter-bro-just-might-be-hollywoods-biggest-fuck-1440597536

I'm still yet to see any #metoo shit involving a Chad. How come Chads know so much about how to fuck multiple women without being considered abusers in Hollywood. At the end of the day it's still jews falling so I'm still not all that bothered. Leftists will eat each other till they all crash and burn.

Plenty of 'Chads' get accused of rape. The thing is, most people don't believe them for a second, because they believe the chick must have wanted it and is just mad for whatever reason.
See: Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, Chris Brown, Conor McGregor.

nobody would suspect a chad of raping som 6/10 nerdy bitch

That's literally how society has worked for millennia. We notice the person who has a bad personality(in other words is bad for the society or small tribal group in some way) and we seek to rectify it.

Only an incredibly millennial kid who's grown up online free of scolding could think otherwise.

The Neymar case has been crazy bitch circus since day 1. Last I heard the bitch ran away from the country (maybe state?)

Women: NO means NO!!!
Also women: when we say he's too nice, we really mean he's just too boring
Also women: when we say we don't want a gift, we really want a gift
Also women: whenever we say anything, there's about a 50% chance that we mean the absolute opposite of that

You can't write, lol.

These guys get single accusations from some woman who is also trying to sue them. Even yesterday some woman called Laquanda who sued Drake and is now trying to sue him again saying he made her rub her own spit all over her face saying I like sloppy women make it all sloppy. This what's now become standard practise of finding a decent number of women like 5+ and then going to the press to talk about their pain and shame, I can't think of it happening to any hollywood chads.

>Do women want to be mistreated this bad,
Unfortunately, yes. They're completely fucked in the head now, before it used to be just women from obviously bad families (like a prostitute mother, alcoholic father etc) that had BPD, now it spread to pretty much every woman.

How?

Unironically smartphones.

Correction, you're jealous of him and because of your petty nature you lash out at him under the guise of wanting to improve society. Because you are weak you cannot confront your own jealousy and change yourself, you can only express your frustration by tearing down the object of your jealousy.

>change yourself
Change should depend solely on the person himself, whether or not he consents to it, and if it satisfies him and him alone; not for you.

Frankly, I don't see what the fuss is all about. The allegations aren't that EXTREME.

>Pretended to buy medication for his sick grandmother just to Demonstrate Value. Me Sad.
>Pressured me into having sex with him on his boat because of the implication. Then we kept on fucking for some time.
>He used his tools/fetish shit on me, but I probably asked him to do just that every time we fucked.
>He is manipulative.
>Uses his 5-Star Man status to fuck women.

Degenerate man acts like a degenerate, and women in Philadelphia behave like little children. Still, people flocked to him to enjoy maybe just a little bit of his Golden God Aura or whatever.

If this is enough to kill a man's career in the bar industry, they are all 100% fucked. Good riddance. Let them eat themselves.

Will he:
1) Totally get off?
2) Peak so hard everyone in Philadelphia will feel it?
3) Move to North Dakota and wait?

IF you are reading this Dennis, go for option 2).

Attached: max landis.jpg (740x1024, 146K)

Damn. You might be right. I've seen girls have their personalities just wrecked by prolonged exposure to social media, and I mean that seriously. I think it fucks up some of the signals in our "mating dance" or whatever. Imagine if a peacock was on display all the time? That wouldn't be a very happy peacock ultimately.

Ultimately your petty behavior will never satisfy you, because the better part of you will always resent you for it.

>reeee don't try to correct flaws that are bad for society, that's just jealousy!

> Imagine if a peacock was on display all the time? That wouldn't be a very happy peacock ultimately.
It's the other way around. Peacocks are males. Imagine if you were a lady peacock who had peacocks up in your face every second of the day, begging for you to fuck. That's a woman with social media.

>I was still curious as to why the majority of my social circle seemed to like him so much
To be fair, if my friends introduce me to a guy and my impression of him is so bad, I'd be curious what they see in him, too. He just made a really poor first impression, and later managed to ingratiate himself to her.
She still a turbothot tho

>Ultimately your petty behavior will never satisfy you,
It does for some people. And that's what matters most.
>because the better part of you will always resent you for it.
You probably are talking to their better part.

Change is only good if the person actually consents to any alterations to their behaviour. If not, then it's wrong to force them to change in any sort of matter; even if they're petty.

And their egos get inflated beyond repair because of it.

>Ultimately your petty behavior will never satisfy you
if that were true, petty people wouldn't exist in the first place

Denis Landis posting is the new Yea Forums meme

Let's just ignore the absurd amount of men, on average, facilitating that behavior and encouraging it for the sake of getting laid, and maybe you can get away with calling women whores. Maybe.

social media and too many thirsty guys ass kissing.
i had this girl chasing me for months and soon as i dated and i liked her. she "lost" feelings for me

i understood you fine. i said i agree to an extent because i agree TO AN EXTENT. as in, i agree people's personal affairs are not the media's business... until they cross a certain line and make it everyone's business. in your mind that line is apparently only once they've engaged in overtly criminal activities. or apparently not even then, considering the allegations against Landis do in fact include overtly illegal and prosecutable offenses.

i however do not conflate legality and morality, and make judgments about what aspects of the "dirty laundry" of media personalities are in the public interest to know based on just how repugnant their transgressions are. people who monetize their personalities and choose to become public figures open themselves up to scrutiny, and when they repeatedly choose to comport themselves like sadists behind closed doors, their supporters have a right to know what kind of person they're actually supporting. legal or not, Max Landis is a despicable piece of shit and the media attention he's gotten providing extensive accounts of his behavior is exactly what should happen when rich, powerful people use their money and influence to mistreat others.

this

girl: admits shes bi-polar and has a ton of mental issues
guy: damn baby you sexy af queen i'll die to meet you

Oh wow, who'd have thought!

Attached: Screenshot_20190619-075832.png (1080x1920, 188K)

expanding on my previous post:

you may say, "well who decides what behavior crosses the line into 'repugnant' and what doesn't? what's stopping innocent people from undeservedly becoming targets of public shaming?"

on that topic i feel strong reservations myself. but my reaction to the Landis piece is not based simply on whether or not I dislike him, it's based on the article being a thorough, detailed, consistent, well corroborated and incredibly fucking long account from numerous women explaining at length how he abused them and mistreated others. the outlet's reasons for making this information public is morally sound.

ultimately, stuff like this needs to be judged on a case by case basis. people *should* be held accountable for extreme cases of bad behavior, regardless of whether or not that behavior is technically "legal". and oftentimes the only way for that to happen is by making enough people aware of the issue.

you clearly disagree. apparently you'd much rather all rich powerful public figures be free to mistreat whoever they please, shielded from any tangible repercussions. apparently refusing to shine a spotlight on these people serves "individuality and excellence". lol aight, whatever you say.

>and maybe you can get away with calling women whores.
Who the fuck said they were whores? What's wrong with you?

>Is it possible to will yourself into being gay?
Mildly
There are two routes.
>Be a furry long enough
>Start fapping to trannys and traps before moving up to twinks.
Both routes are dangerous games though.

Feign the outrage harder, faggot.

Show me where I said they were whores, schizo.

you seem awfully familiar with them tho

I guess boys will be boys

Attached: download (79).jpg (1280x1024, 427K)

>they don't care that he's John Landis's son.
everything else you said may be true. but come on mate

Attached: 1533100400643.jpg (1198x1196, 294K)

Weird to think that Jordan was the only one who got a career out of that.

The villain looking kid got some work after it, i haven't seen the other dude in more things I think

>dane shitposts on Yea Forums
>career vanishes
this is a cautionary tale for all hollywood insiders to not post here

It's not just social media. It's never having a quiet moment from early childhood and never learning delayed gratification, I don't know how old you guys are, but imagine if you always had a tablet on you like kids do, and never playing with your parents or peers, your sense of reality gets completely fucked.

studios don't start bidding wars over scripts and pay six figures for them (unheard of today) just because the guy who wrote it is the son of a washed up, blacklisted director. him being the son of a wealthy, once-respected yet still connected industry insider may have gotten him in the room, but it didn't propel him to success.

Nice victim blaming there sis.

correction- seven figures.

Proof?

>Uses his status to fuck women
Everyone does that though

I don't like Landis at all, but this Trank guy tweet is hideous. Hollywood is a hellhole full of oportunistic assholes ready to throw anybody under the bus giving the right circumstances. The fact that Trank waits for this exact moment to tell everybody how Landis is a piece of shit is telling. He's not better.

looking at his scripts, yes it did. that idiots are willing to pay too much for them doesn't mean they're good, it means he's able to get the ears of these idiots, because they know his name, to sell them his snake oil

you could probably throw a dart at a crowd of kindergardeners and have whoever it lands on write a better script.

I might be wrong but I remember Landis having Trank's back when the whole F4 debacle was going on.

he's a faggot and his work is shit, but this doesn't mean he's done any wrong

Nah. It's an ego thing. The men are just acting on instinct and women are too. The problem is that social media exposes women to too much adoration. That's going to make anyone self obsessed.

google.com/amp/s/www.comicbookmovie.com/amp/fantastic_four/max-landis-weighs-in-on-josh-tranks-fantastic-four-quandry-a123731

lol ok

would love to read your attempt at a script to compare

he's less talented than your average kindergartener, after all

Okay, limp wrist turned man.

>The problem is that social media exposes women to too much adoration
Who is doing the adoration, low IQ ape? Hint: it was men who made up the waifu term.

>what ends up on the screen rarely reflects the full potential of the original script.
And writers have the gall to wonder why they get treated like shit and barely get any recognition.

I'm... confused. Was that a criticism of Trank's work because he was fighting execs. instead of "working"?
If that's the case, then Max is even more of the bitch I thought he was. No wonder he doesn't have any friends.

I will write it in the form of a comic
here's the first couple of frames

Attached: axecop0-584.jpg (548x334, 72K)

Can someone link me up to the allegations? That just sounds like a whole lot of nothing

and whose fault is it men aren't allowed to beat each other up in competition for women anymore?

Not Max, but I work in development. The process is fucking complicated and the screenwriter often gets the worst part of it.

A director I worked with in the past is having trouble developing the script for a horror movie dealing with social media. They currently have 3 screenwriters working on it. The director and the producers can't seem to agree on the direction and tone of the story, solution? They're about to fire all three writers to get another one involved.

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH WITH THESE FUCKING KIKES RUNNING ROUGHSHOD OVER THE ARYAN PEOPLE

HOLOCAUST 2.0 WHEN

>Jessie Eisenberg supposedly used Max as the basis for his performance as Lex Luthor in Batman vs Superman
Absolute fucking kino. Further proves that Max hates his daddy even more than you do, mate.

The FBI is back, boys

man, hollywood sounds less intelligently run than a pre-modern village of idiots consulting cloud patterns to figure out where to plant their crops

>I didn’t realize that I had been raped consistently
eh?!

>horror movie dealing with social media
>3 writers working on it
The lack of self awareness amazes me. This is literally always the recipe for a terrible movie.

Nah, they're all too spineless to go for each other's throats, the established practice is to submit to the will of the mob, wait 5-10 years for the allegations to fade, and come back when people will vaguely recall "Hey, wasn't that guy accused of sexual misconduct?" but probably won't try to ruin your career again

Yeah, Landis is a slimy dude. My point here is that Trank isn't better. I fucking hate this kind of virtue signaling witch hunt imbeciles. If Landis was a piece of shit, why you wait till this moment to show your contempt for him.

Petty people lead sad and miserable lives.

Women love cock and being subservient almost as much as they love creating a fake public persona of decency and humility

Dude YOU'D BE AMAZED the whole thing is run on the hopes and dreams of talented yet hopelessly innocent children.

What the fuck is a lovebomb

You clearly didn't understand me. Now you're talking about whether what he did was legal or not, which is a different matter. If someone famous commits a crime, the media will report on that because it is a significant event. If someone famous acts in a way that you find "repugnant", this isn't the business of the media, nor is it your business, really. These women are adults and they are responsible for who they associate with.
You are a supreme soiboy who wishes he could jail Max Landis for sleeping with so many women.

most good/great films started with good/great scripts.

whereas most mediocre/bad films, outside of really obvious cases, did not start with mediocre/bad scripts. they get butchered over the course of development in an attempt to appeal to as wide an audience as possible.

screenwriters do deserve more recognition and respect. they don't get it for exactly the reason you responded to: they make one of the most critical contributions to development, but since it's at the earliest stage, the subsequent creative voices that come in decide how to build on their (vitally important) foundation, and the quality of the final cut is credited more to them than to the writer. except when the story is bad. then it's the writer's fault, even though the director and producers very likely kept changing (i.e., ruining) the script throughout principal photography and editing.

screenwriters get a raw deal.

Jesus Christ, Eddie is a paragon of self-control. I would've killed Landis ten times over. Fuck, the very second someone tells a girl I invited for a dinner to stay away because 'I only want her pussy', that cunt's dead. Fuck me, the nerve of these kikes.

How are you not getting this, retard? It is natural for men to pursue women and for women to either validate this pursuit or not. The problem with social media is that it exposes women to too many men. This inflates their ego and encourages women to keep men hanging for their own satisfaction because they can - because it's virtual and there's no consequence to it.

Max got that deal because he's a fantastic bullshit artist, not because he's a fantastic writer. And, yes, him knowing the right people to talk to as a result of getting his foot in the door - thanks to his father - made all the difference.

>If you want to shame people for doing things that are completely legal
>Now you're talking about whether what he did was legal or not, which is a different matter.
Idiot.

>If someone famous commits a crime, the media will report on that because it is a significant event.
lol you are either willfully dense or have the reading comprehension of an infant

no point responding further since everything you're saying now I already preemptively addressed (since I do understand you). all you did was reassert your stance without actually countering the points i offered in rebuttal, as though the logic of it were so ironclad and self-explanatory it doesn't require a reasoned defense. yawn.

Then don't respond. Keep putting your nose in other people's business and make yourself miserable as a result.

hes an obnoxious faggot but having sex with your crying gf is incredibly based and hot. god i miss abusing my ex

His list moment made me think of that shitty Aubrey Plaza movie The To Do List and how that could now be deemed a problematic movie. It's essentially the same thing he did.

>Jane LA
Youtube algorithm doesn't like original short films anymore. it's isolated in it's pocket, it isn't even being recommended to people now that max's name is in the news. God i fucking hate that stupid biased AI

>Then don't respond.
CHANGED MY MIND FUCK YOU

lol this news didn't make me miserable ya doink. it provided me some reading material and inspired me to make a dumb meme, which was fun. the news will however kill whatever's left of Landis's career in Hollywood, as it rightly should.

net positive result. yay.

tell me again why this is a bad thing. :)

Alright let me say this:

I've met Max. I knew he was creepy with girls. But I thought that it's because he was a dork with no social skills and relied on dad's money to get chicks. People hate inviting him to parties but he gets invited anyway because he was a rich kid with a dad well connected within the industry. When you're in UCLA, why the fuck would you NOT have a Hollywood insider in your parties? Plus, he helped re-establish UCLADKA and his mom works for UCLA. And many guys & girls in UCLA want to get into the industry upon graduation so yeah, girls had to accept creepy advances from Max because of his status. This was months after Chronicle though.

What sucks is that he had REALLY good advice on screenwriting, and he actually liked my draft script (which was about aliens invading Soviet Russia). And I was fooled into thinking that he got into his career via talent and not helicopter daddy's money.

But yeah, his advice turned out to be fucking bullshit and he got his career via his dad killing 3 people. I've decided to stop chasing a mainstream Hollywood career and instead go for a Youtube or TV career instead. Fuck Max Landis.

Attached: helicopter hair.jpg (500x332, 22K)

Reminder, the Colour Society included Chloe Dykstra. This whole group reveled in being pieces of shit and shit slinging. Nothing more than a group of junior high-esque clique.
>"For years, he would do wonderful things for me. He stood by me when so many left my side after I left Chris, people were spreading horrible untrue rumors despite me insisting that I'd been abused in the relationship and that Chris was blacklisting me. Max believed me. He protected me. That meant the world to me.And because of these things, I thought maybe the good outweighed the bad. ' You don't know him like I do,' I would say."
>"I was wrong. They were right. And to those people he tried to turn me against, I'm sorry. Fortunately, as I said, I took most of his stories with a grain of salt, but some of them got through. I've spoken to those women and apologized personally. But I'd also like to apologize to everyone for still being by his side after seeing him destroy friendships, relationships, and damage people I loved. We weren't close the past few years as I witnessed him getting worse, but I was still there for him when he hit rock bottom. I didn't know the depths of his abuse until this year. I'm fucking sickened, and I'm devastated for the survivors."
Chloe "I need attention" Dykstra

Imagine being this poster.

Reminder for anons ripping Max Landis that he actually made the most based short film ever about dangerous bipolar sadistic modern girls.

I'm shocked more "feminists" aren't using his film Jane L. A. to support their stupid allegations

indiewire.com/2014/12/watch-max-landis-directed-found-footage-short-film-jane-la-268914/

Maybe because "don't be an asshole" isn't necessarily a feminist-exclusive ideal.

>I can't write for shit
>therefor it's Max's fault
Fucking caliniggers, I swear.

Landis should really ask Hardwick for his lawyer.

I liked the Slap more
youtu.be/ninOz5ValUM

When Max is being accused of stuff I always am reminded of this video.
youtu.be/fSYKd4nVno8

Don't know if that would work since Max was probably on board the Fuck Chris Train.
I disagree with this particular group's tactic, which hasn't been repeated in this case similar to the Chris Hardwick thing: Write a Medium article (blog), support each other on Twitter, wreck someone's career by getting media attention. It seems like a pretty toxic group all-around. And they're all guilty of pretty shitty behavior. Max was the only one with a career though.

>He had an awesome life and got off on mistreating people and this is his deserved karmic downfall
You're basically describing every attractive woman and even semi attractive women on earth. Essentially every woman under 200lbs and 30 years of age.

My last crush was over 200lbs and over 30 and she ended up being the same, so no need for the disclaimers, it's just everyone.

Women are something else.

That's the entire point of status.

True words were never spoken.

>jezebel gonna hate
kek

Numales, whores and sjws are fucking idiots

Apparently fucking sluts, not caring about them because they're sluts, and treating them like sluts is some kind of abuse now.
Just reading that article is fuckin hilarious. It's like women want it to be a crime to not wife them up if you're a rich guy and they throw their pussy at you.

imagine voluntarily fucking this rat jewish weasel. women are fucking retarded.

have sex, incel

Attached: have sex virgin.jpg (640x723, 39K)

And this is what's happening in the comment section now. Motherfucker, I give up on this world.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-19 at 4.31.34 PM.png (1206x248, 58K)

I'm neutral on Trump, but could you discord trannies take it to /pol/? Thanks.

Fuck this is so true.
>have friend with benefits
>I get up before she does
>making breakfast for myself anyways, so I throw in some extra bacon and another egg
>bring the food up to her in bed after I eat
>she starts treating me like a total beta orbiter
>puss dries up and sex becomes rare as fuck
>it all comes to an end
What the fuck is wrong with women?

Imagine caring about the career of some total stranger. Sad. I can't imagine that this coping mechanism will alleviate your misery for long.

Kek, underrated.

They are natural selection looking for the next ghengis Khan to get knocked up by

Only the soiest of boys collect funko pop, and they are generally whiteknighting virgins, so the second post doesn't make sense to me there.

similiar thing happened to me
>girl im dating said she never had a guy eat her pussy
>start eating it and making her cum in 5mins
>week by week she starts getting more distant
>sex becomes less passionate
>tells me her feelings changed but we should be friends
>never speak to her again

she texted me a week ago. but I still didnt respond
women so weird

>baby's first election cycle
lol

Lol same thing happened to me desu. The whole thing was generally better when she didn’t ask me to make her cum

I thought he was gay after he dyed his hair like a pony from a children's TV show.

This video is still great tho
youtube.com/watch?v=VYvMOf3hsGA
also he probably fucked all the women in it

>ppl
Fucking underage twitter niggers.

"Why, why, oh why, oh why,
Why is it always like this?
Either you're too mean, or you're too nice."
He said, "I even cooked her breakfast."
Jawbreaker, Bad Scene, Everyone's Fault

>he would exclude friends from the social circle when they displeased him
>he would give you attention, then withhold it for weeks
>he would criticize you, you were never good enough for him
>he would create group chats and socially assassinate people and encourage others to talk shit about them behind their back
This is 'abuse' to women.
When it's essentially WHAT THEY ALL DO ALL THE FUCKING TIME.
He ran their social circle, so they wanted to fuck him, so he could treat them like shit. Which they put up with because he had the most value in their social group.
Essentially Max Landis knew how women think. And he used this insight to jedi mind control women into fucking him.
The bullshit harassment claims the story includes are pretty weak. He hit on a chick at work. He made a joke (possibly sexual) about some topless chicks on a shoot at work. He picked up a set costumer and carried her upside down and I guess her shirt fell upward.
Even the chick he took to Disneyland and fucked is a bullshit allegation. She agrees to go on vacation with him, first day he pushes her onto the bed and touches her pussy through her pants and stops when she said it made her uncomfortable. Then she fucks him the next day. Then she wakes up and he's eating her pussy and says 'you know you can tell me to stop'. She says to stop, AND HE DOES.
WHERE IS THE CRIME HERE? Oh, he told her she was fat, or would tell her she would be model pretty if she lost 15 lbs. Oh he told her her sisters were cunts. Boo fucking hoo.

the whole #metoo thing feels like a manufactured movement being used as a smokescreen to distract people away from the real predators in hollywood and the government that rape and murder kids.

Attached: 7737E80D-92ED-4E5C-AD8E-F2C10480FCDA.jpg (749x1072, 201K)

What episode of Gravity Falls is this

>>At one point known as “the Colour Society” (a spelling that Landis allegedly insisted upon),
death penalty

Funny how no women care about Bryan Singer and piled into Bohemian Rhapsody knowing he was involved, because they read gossip 247.

Funny isn't? How American millennial women in the bicoastal elite zone don't care about sex trafficking of women on the Southern border. No, many of them vocally advocate for open borders.

Landis didn't do anything illegal. He's not the worst writer either. He's not Alex Kurtzman or JJ Abrams or one of these A24 fags who push Hebrew propaganda. He's certainly not anti-white.

He did nothing wrong that most guys who get laid a lot don't do all the time. In college, where girls want emotional highly charged fuck memories and teardrops, if you neg girls and ignore them and text and then stop, wait until she texts you three or five times, you reel them in.

It's not as if Landis hid who he is. His Twitter revealed exactly what it'd like to be friends with him. He's got bipolar entitlement, and he's probably generous with dinners and drugs but will ghost you if he thinks you're bad luck for one of his dozen hamster wheel pitches. He tweeted about how he hoped the University of Miami should burn down for how he was treated. Lol. One of the few famous people who diss their alma mater and answers questions about it publicly.

Clearly someone big in Hollywood wants Max Landis to be permanently ruined. You can tell these hit pieces are coordinated. These sloots are being paid off or bribed. The question is what did he actually do? It was probably admirable. Or perhaps some old Jews simply still hate Max's dad, which is probably understandable, albeit John Landis was eventually blacklisted by the same Jews who bitch about getting "blacklisted" for Communist ties. Unironically making elves the Jews in Bright pissed a lot of them off, they were seething on Twitter

>(((Hirsch)))
Jews shoahing Max makes him /our Jew/

You mean for the proper spelling of words?

>Imagine being mildly invested in an expose about a writer and media personality who you've casually been following for years, consuming their movies, TV show, scripts, YouTube vids, tweets and random appearances in the works of other content creators you follow.
IMAGINE IT.

The horror. The grief. The misery.

Please, release me from this nightmare of "caring" about "some total stranger". We should never invest energy in content produced by anyone ever. All art/media should exist in a vacuum without any understanding of or appreciation for the artist/creator. Their life has no bearing on the work, and people should not pay attention or develop connections to them.

You dipshit.

>>Landis didn't do anything illegal.

This is the biggest shit. No investigation is gonna come of this. They cried rape but no one in hell is ever going to call this rape. Seriously

>I fucked him and after I told him it was rape
>I didn't know I was raped until I went to the media

All of it sounds like he's a dick but more that these people got butthurt after he kicks from his sekrit Colouring friends Club. I mean I'd be mad too if I no longer get to go to the 100 people nerf gun battle royales and shit even though I sucked his dick.

Absolutely. All art and all artists should be completely and totally anonymous. Then we'd have the clean industry we all want.

used to hate this homo but now I have respect for him

I loved Chronicle, Max. Only capeshit I actually enjoyed.

Wait, that's a lie. Taika Waititi's Thor was also enjoyable.

>may have gotten him in the room
being able to get in the room is the actual only thing that matters, user

This is all happening because Bright was a major success for Netflix despite being critically panned. The rich jews are losing their grips on Hollywood industry and they are going to take down whoever gets in their way.

Max was a sacrifice. They protected him for years and he went and turned their back and got netlfix money, their biggest enemy. He had to pay the price.

>him being the son of a wealthy, once-respected yet still connected industry insider may have gotten him in the room, but it didn't propel him to success.

That's true he still did have to actually jump on the gigantic trampoline his family name bought him.

was this meant to be a response to this:
if so, and you're not trolling, wow. your farcical, maladjusted nonsense is apparently boundless. functioning in society must be an everyday struggle for you. sorry. :(

yes, i'm sure with the same connections you guys would just FLOURISH in this industry. ability is completely irrelevant. very insightful.

>yes, i'm sure with the same connections you guys would just FLOURISH in this industry

1 BILLION PERCENT I would. Who fucking coulndn't. I would never had to go get into all this chemical engineering denbts if I had Jew Daddy Director paying my way and getting me meets with a flick of his circumcised dick. Fact, the only rich jew kids that become failures are the ones that become drug addicts because drug addicts are worthless and should be ground up for food for pigs. I'll help design the reactor to do it, it's my fucking job after all.

What are you talking about you inane shitter. Don't @ me again.

>Within minutes of meeting him, he called me ‘retarded’ for my choice in food
I wonder what she ordered.. My guess is something retarded.

>hate Landis
>also hate women
I win no matter who loses

Attached: 1557974519376.png (2000x2000, 3.28M)

The most damning one is trying to fuck that blacked out drunk girl while pretending to be her boyfriend the rest is mostly horseshit

>He was rude, loud, and obnoxious and I wanted nothing to do with him, and yet I was still curious
He was rude, loud, and obnoxious
>and I wanted nothing to do with him,
>and yet I was still curious
>He was rude,
>loud
>and obnoxious
>I wanted nothing to do with him
>nothing to do with him
>nothing to do with him
>nothing to do with him
>rude
nothing to do with him
>loud
>nothing to do with him
obnoxious
>nothing to do with him
>I wanted nothing to do with him
>and yet I was still curious

>Back in the hotel room, Veronica and Landis had sex, which she described as “rough and violent, but over relatively quickly.”

lmao these thots

based

this is why i stopped fucking these liberal art white girls
sure they have similar taste as me. but they are crazy. they will do ANYTHING BUT HOLD THEMSELVES ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS. THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT THEIR CURRENT FEELINGS
max is crazy also
thats why i only date latinas girls now.

lol god i would love to actually see this. nothing better than overconfident idiots who just *know* they'd be amazing at "easy" creative jobs.

you have no concept of the industry. nepotism is rampant, but the sons and daughters who thrive still had to earn their place. you never hear about the overwhelming majority of children of industry insiders, because they never amount to shit. they exist on the periphery, coasting by on their parents' money, plugging away and hoping their efforts will amount to something, that they'll have some impact on the pop culture landscape, but they never do.

and neither would you.

Satan, eat my shit. There's nothing more unbelievable than a connected jew failing to make it in Hollywood.

jews are smarter and more capable than you. it's genetic.

Abusers ITT

yes and?

don't worry, women don't ever let them get close enough to be the abusive pieces of shit they most assuredly would be

that's why they hate them so much.

Attached: 1554802947407.jpg (423x348, 30K)

I don't recall Trump ever saying "We're going to deport those filthy gays!"

>6,000,000 indictments sealed and counting

>Actually For Real Raping™ two people isn't a big deal
very funny how Yea Forums will shit on everyone unless they get accused of rape then they're fine

how do i let a women let me get close enough?

That whole "saying no" thing happened after they watched a bunch of rape/abuse porn together, so it's somewhat understandable that he didn't think she was serious.

Do you have any proof that they were Actually For Real Raped™? Or are you just #BelievingWomen?
I was diddled by AOC, Hillary, Bernie, and Pelosi at a Pentagram Pizza Party while Obama called me a nigger.
Must be true, since I said it.
I'm stunning and brave.

He's a kike. I don't give a fuck what happens to him

this is because you did it in the wrong way, you have to do it in a dominant way, you lost when she thinks she have the control, you have to make her think that you are doing this because you want and not because she ask you

but thats still weird
what if i didnt want to eat her out. being to nice your parthner is a bad thing to women?

>being the dom
>thinking you're in control
the sub is always in control

It's Aziz Ansari over again

>John Landis
>Blacklisted

After his trial, Landis went on to direct Coming to America, Black or White, Beverly Hills Cop 3, Dream On, and produce much more.

As if Jews care about a little decapitation.

then don't retard, women get bored when think they have the control

>without 128K of stolen Kickstarter funds unlike a certain thieving-unethical-lazy-morbidly-obese-fatshitfuck-pathological liar who lives in Austin Texas.

Who?

You clearly don't like him and take joy in what you see as the end of his career. Yet you claim to have followed him and his work for years?
Every comment that you make only makes it more obvious how sad your life is.

sounds like harry knowles

We all know it's painfully obvious this is you, Max. Get fucked

kek at the brainlets that don't know what this is

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x467, 57K)

jfc

Seethe more roastie

>being this butthurt

I like a fair bit of his work. Some of it I haven't. Prior to this recent news, I was mixed on him as a person, liking him in more ways than I didn't. I don't take joy in his career falling apart, but I do think it's deserved based on what's come to light.

Every comment you make further cements what a linear-minded halfwit you are, incapable of nuanced thought.

You keep insisting how sad and miserable my life is. Let me help you out here: insults tend to be more effective when they're not hollow and baseless. That's why I only stick to insults supported by evidence, like pointing how you fucking stupid you are.

Nice blogpost. Unfortunately I'm not your therapist.

Reminder that Max's dad played an Iranian terrorist in INTO THE NIGHT, released the year Max was born.

Attached: 1534433433842.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

Isn't chemical engineering supposed to be an incredibly lucrative field?

Max, I love you, don't listen them. You did nothing wrong!

>someone illustrates how all your assumptions are ill-founded, proving how unsophisticated your thought process is
>"Nice blogpost"

got em

>therapeutic boarding school
wtf is this

You feel a strong need to explain yourself, because you know I am right and your actions are pathetic.

Attached: 1560926206837.gif (400x287, 1.04M)

comedy gold

hardwick's wife is a hearst and was publicly supporting him all through it, i doubt landis could afford the lawyers he had

he directed it too

It exposes him as a scumbag, but I agree that it shouldn't really matter. The girls he abused were aware of what they were getting into.

I honestly don't understand the psychology of relationships like this. I know two girls, one used to be in a toxic relationship for seven years, one is currently being used as a cumrag by an older guy who has a teenage kid with another girl (not even an ex-wife, just a girl). They get physical and psychological abuse thrown at them, but they always stay with the guy.

Attached: 1543346799369.gif (363x512, 1.61M)

>I honestly don't understand
tbf if you were having sex, you would understand

SAVAK, Iranian secret police, not terrorists.

Attached: 1557724899992.png (2000x2549, 1.11M)

>they don't care that he's John Landis's son
You worthless motherfuckers believe this shit about each other so that ypu can believe it about yourselves.

I am, but in a relationship based on mutual respect.

>may have gotten him in the room, but it didn't propel him to success
If it got him in the room, it propelled him to success. He is there because of the craddle he was born in. If you are not a rich kid yourself you are a natural born serf or an American.

You feel a strong need to retort with lazy, confused projections, because your critical thinking skills are comparable to that of a child.

I substantiate my arguments because it's easy to do so. They have merit. You don't because you're stupid and you can't, yet you'll continue to respond regardless, and I'll do the same, because it's funny to me and I want to see how long I can keep this going before you realize, "Oh wait, I keep calling someone else's life sad yet here I am still responding to him."

>your actions are pathetic
This is like your 10th time responding to me and you still probably typed that with a straight face. Newsflash, we're sniping at each other on Yea Forums. There are no winners here. Honk honk.