What do you think?

Also do you know any other degenerate but deep and well written shows like this? I'm in a weird phase right now

Attached: Euphoria-capa.jpg (725x450, 135K)

fuck degeneracy and fuck jews

I liked it and had a wank and I'll be back for more

It's Skins if you take away the humor and charm

>deep and well written
Where do you think you are?

Watch the original version of this show

Yeah it's pretty fucked up but I really enjoyed it

Tv has the best suggestions anywhere

Kek, you have to be underage at like middle school level to think this shit is in any way deep or well written. This board really lost all of it's standards.

Attached: Hunter Schafer Euphoria S01E01 Pilot [32.37-32.59].webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

>deep and well written shows

Attached: 1527931245936.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Attached: Hunter Schafer Euphoria S01E01 Pilot [33.11-33.46].webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

>no lube

Attached: 1557653169883.jpg (2354x2448, 1.28M)

Attached: Hunter Schafer Euphoria S01E01 Pilot [34.26-34.38].webm (1920x1080, 2.71M)

Btw is it just me or did this girl have a dick in that last scene

>this show is great because its actually a boy not a girl! x-DD
>so deep and intellectual and it BTFOs incels and bigots!

Attached: 1558044631987.jpg (1024x639, 134K)

it's not a girl.

Is she really pre-op?

>well written
LMAO. It's well-shot though, gotta give it that at least.

Basically. It looks like it's following Skins "character per episode" formula too. And that show at least explained why their characters were so fucked, in most cases it was because their parents were awful, in Euphoria it doesn't look like that at all, just that those teens are fucking shitty people

Attached: Sydney Sweeney Euphoria S01E01 Pilot [25.40-25.44].webm (1920x1080, 2.23M)

It's a feminine penis shitlord

Attached: Sydney Sweeney Euphoria S01E01 Pilot [28.17-28.25].webm (1150x1080, 2.74M)

It's not a girl user, that's the point. Did you miss the part with the needle?

Attached: Sydney Sweeney Euphoria S01E01 Pilot [28.26-28.35].webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)

>he didn't realize it's a tranny
>he probably wanked to "her"
oh nononono

Now Apocalypse is 100 times more degenerate and fun than this trash

you see him stick his hand in her mouth for spit

>deep & well-written shows like this
>i'm in a weird phase right now
The absolute cringe. People on this board pretend that degenerate shows like this have real merit to cover up the fact they're not above getting suckered in by Jewish degeneracy. If it weren't for the moments that get WEBM'd & replied to death in subsequent threads, nobody would care. At least be honest, faggot.

I realized and wanked to him anyway

Its deep and intellectual because its all about hedonism and degenerate millenial/zoomer culture.
"How emotionally riveting! 10/10-Rodger Eggbeater"

fuck whitey and fuck moral conviction

>OOGA BOOGA
AND DATS A GOOD THANG

This is a monkey's paw if I've ever seen one.

SEETHING SEETHER

I'm not seething, God didn't curse me. Sorry you'll never be able to see a higher purpose other than
>BIX NOOD MUFUG

yes! YES! ha ha ha

Attached: 1360227226783.gif (255x191, 1.45M)

Season 1 skins or season 5 skins

Use your words sweetie

this show is the the most unrealistic portrayal of the zoomer generation I’ve ever seen

every.....fucking....time

Attached: 1525483045532.jpg (765x765, 88K)

>literally cannot read deeper
Yikes. Hows your frontal lobe development coming along? Oh it's already developed. Yikes.

Have you at least seen the show? She's a school whore that got plowed by a whole football team, the main jock has a sex tape with her. So an awkward black dude sees it as an opportunity to score with her, but catches feelings. It's not some "girl next door falls head over hills with a black stallion"

>he's a yikes poster

You're right user. I've been brainwashed to love the degenerate shit that comes out of Hollywood but i also know every propaganda they put there so I just ignore them and enjoy the rest.

Oof

>racemixing is ok if/when...
cuck
>Have you at least seen the show?
fuck no

>still gives them money/views for support
Yeah, you can bargain and reason all you want.

Cope

>t.blacked

Attached: 1516131470720.png (205x246, 6K)

Damn son well if you wanna pretend to be a roastie you're gonna be treated like one

I torrent or watch online for free. It's more convenient and the kikes don't get my money

it's by the Assassination Nation guy. that should tell you everything. I'll enjoy twitter's meltdown when shit really hits the fan

And you really think this is what makes you the winner/less pathetic one?

:DDDD

Rome is falling and there's no winner in any of this. I'm just here for the ride

I want to see something like Little Women or anything Jane austen in modern version, its to much to ask good girls, pretty dresses, loving mothers, lots of green?
All this edgy teenage incoming is boring, unless zendaya get a real friendship relationship with the tranny, that worth the watching

I dont have to cope with being a shitskin. Glad you've ran out of steam.

What makes it degenerate, exactly?

>i want women to be the pure, idyllic maidens

then you should go watch anime

If it was deep and well written they wouldn’t need le edgy black man fucks white girl trope. It’s garbage, another soiled product of a pretentious, outdated libtard’s seedy mind.

Can you actually stop fantasising about fucking us for once? It might improve film and tv 1000%

Did they show all the white guys who plowed her or is the one time she has sec with a black guy the main focus? See.

They ruin even that now, by stuffing it full of sub Saharan Africans.

This is someone's son

His dad is a preacher in real life.

what did she inject in her butt?

your father must be proud

skins (UK) seasons 1 and 2, did it first and best

Estrogen/hormones probably

hbo had interracial sex since the 90s...don't know how this is still shocking to people...

Really?

I don't remember seeing any interracial sex scenes on HBO in the 90's.

Great set.

>hbo goes from chernnobyl to this

Attached: cr7.jpg (612x440, 72K)

what's fucked up is the narration work is oddly wholesome paired with those scenes of depravity and hedonism

>sex IN the city
>oz
>the sopranos
the list goes on...

>feeling sorry for the dad when it's probably his dad's design
stop self-inserting boomer

But who was phone?

The people who made this are disgusting, slimy kikes and you're a piece of shit for watching it

>shows up to 30 penises on screen
>levinson wants to show what it's like growing up in 2019 america
>based on my personal life experiences

Attached: 1502472459335.jpg (641x530, 25K)

The recent rise of anti Jewish sediment on this board is troubling

Guess i'm a piece of shit then.

and here's why thats a good thing

Attached: theyknow.jpg (500x667, 59K)

>Jewish sediment

This is what we call a Freudian slip.

why is every "realistic" show about drugs, sex and other degenerate shit?

this is the jews trying to make the new generation accept that this is the way they're supposed to be living

disgusting

Attached: arthur.jpg (800x450, 82K)

I hope Zendaya gets naked next episode

Nothing wrong with experimenting when you are a teen, as long as you eventually grow out if it.

It’s not shocking, it’s boring and cliched and irritating because it’s still very rare, definitely where white people are concerned. Jews are way bigger race mixers than us, to the point Judaism is dying, but I never see Jewish Princesses getting blacked.

he's obsessed with depicting teenagers as hardcore drug and sex maniacs.

>because it’s still very rare
oh look, another copying white boi...

It's basically this

Attached: Kids_film.jpg (259x384, 26K)

It’s literally over. The degenerate nature of the west is just fucking disgusting. I’m unironically going to go back to being Christian and going to church even though it’s bullshit because all of the unironically happiest people I know are christians. This western freak show has been a mistake. Women shouldn’t be able to vote, fags should be shot and only whites should have been allowed, just like the founding fathers wanted it. The west is a fucking joke now.

Wasn't this already made, and done better, over a decade ago when it was called Skins?

I’m a girl absolutely shit sick of brown entitlement to my body. It’s not happening. The media, politicians and blackcels all try to force the meme but nah, like Muhammad Ali said, most people prefer their own kind. It’s racist and degrading to suggest otherwise but then again you probably vote Democrat.

Of you think about it, the west really is now just pushing that it’s a human right for access to white people.
>muh colonization
Every country that was colonized is unironically better off than it was before. It’s all so tiresome dealing with shitskins.

>I’m a girl
dilate.

HAHAHAHAHA

Wooooaashhh le epic comeback XD

why are white men playing trans sissies while black men breed with white women across all media?

Literally jews trying to manipulate white liberal females (the only group on planet earth with an out of group bias thanks to literal brainwashing.)

its created by the director of assassination nation

wont touch this with 10 foot pole

I noticed, “liberal” politicians in Europe actually say things like ‘we should invite the young, vibrant bodies of Africa to revitalise the bodies of Europe!’ It’s creepy AF and it’s making city life here unbearable and dangerous

Alpha white guy has to be there to fuck the sissy.

It doesn’t work because it’s so blatant. Black women called it out as racist, and white girls find nature knows best and on the whole are the least likely to racemix than any other group.

Am I gay if I find her attractive?

Attached: 153CEF1E-7614-45E1-8D2D-F97DC435912F.jpg (640x960, 151K)

It really is creepy. In real life all the stats show that BMWF is extremely rare, yet it’s pushed over and over again in all media including shit like commercials. If you haven’t recognized that it’s on purpose yet then you are just denying reality. There is some sort of reason that they are doing this shit and it isn’t organic.

That’s getting cancelled soon apparently.

Yes. Everyone is though.

I noticed, and I used to be a libtard but I think it’s a trend and there’s a huge backlash building up.

How could you be gay if you're a male attracted to a feminine person? The real test is when the dick is in your face.

going to have to dust this motherfucker off

Attached: bridget.jpg (500x576, 56K)

Are we going through the 1920’s again? It seems to be like a period of time filled with hedonism that will probably be followed by some major catastrophe forcing people to grow up mentally while they go through hard times.

Cry more.

Are there any scenes with the tranny's feminine penis?
Asking for a friend.

That's a pretty retarded comparison, 1920s aren't that hedonistic and the catastrophes of the early 20th century were constant, before and after hedonism. World Wars didn't stop people from partying, red scare didn't stop people from fucking around. Nothing ever stopped them.

t. nonwhite “human”

this is worse than seeing surprise gore from the old Yea Forums days

Zoomer here. I just want to assure you all that this is not what goes on. At least not exactly This is basically just Harmony Korine's Kids but for Generation Z.

A couple of things in particular that struck me while watching the pilot.

1: The most horrifying thing about the show to me is how the main character continues to use drugs after being released from rehab. Do any of you know how expensive rehab is? This girl is drying up all her college tuition money!

2: A lot of my peers are on prescription drugs for alleged "mood disorders." Everyone is on some sort of mood-altering pill nowadays. My parents think I'm on the spectrum, but there isn't a drug treatment for that. Thank God.

3: People aren't huge drinkers like you see in the show. Nobody has the money or time. In my area of the country, if you brought Jagermeister to a party it would go untouched.

4: I go to a public high school in an incredibly liberal area of the county and there are two trannies out of student body of 1,100. Not too crazy. One of them gave me my first handie (before she/he became a dude).

5: Everyone fucking vapes like you see in the show. It's unbearable.

6: I'm not a member of any nude-sharing cabals

Attached: cover.png (1177x662, 40K)

>her

What was meant by this?

Attached: (((euphoria))).png (1648x104, 56K)

The last thing on an addicts mind is the future when confronted with their drug of choice.

its a show about pure degeneracy, how else would it exist?

>lets zoom in on the most ugly skin ever

Weimar Republic followed by Nazism, but on steroids. It’s brewing in Europe and the politicians keep pushing the population with threats to open the borders to Africa completely.

I know about the consequences of drug addiction. Two of my mother's step-sisters have overdosed. Fortunately, both lived. They both have infant children.

nazis were degenerate as fuck, whole country full of drug addicts.

You’re the one who wants to be viewed as either a parasite or a witless pawn. No pride.

Bump

Attached: 1552290938179.jpg (1200x1697, 285K)

That didn’t prevent them taking over Europe, it’s happening again, as the old, corrupt, Fabian elite are more and more hated and they edge closer into old age and death. People can’t take anymore here, but the UN keeps pushing for us to be Africanised and propaganda is everywhere.

that doesn't prevent anything, people are shit and shitty things just happen. very little rhyme or reason to it.

Lol watching episode 1 now. I like how they have horseshoed in this magical negro to be the one nice guy standing up to the other mysogynistic mostly white guys.

>I just want to assure you all that this is not what goes on.
No shit. The pervy kikes in Hollywood have been projecting what they want the current young generation to do since the '60s in movies with moderate success.

Not that there's anything won't wrong with that

Literally made by an Israeli lol

how is the tranny the most beautiful in the cast??

hi, hello im here to see Zendayas tits pls

just watched this. looks like it's gonna be the first hour of assassination nation stretched to ten hours or however long this shit will be only this time there's nudity and sex.

People have always been shitty, you’re right. I’m not saying people were saints or become moral and pure after the war, but it doesn’t mean their shittiness as an openly accepted as it is today. The attitude we have today is more like “do whatever makes you happy even if it seems wrong or disgusting because your happiness and desires are more important than anything”.

I don't even have to read the thread to know that there isn't a single intelligent criticism of this ITT. There isn't a single person talking about the story, about the characters, about the drama, about the tone of it, actually discussing the ideas in it, about anything fundamental. I KNOW there's no nuanced take on it.

There's just a bunch of tasteless boomers and incels who cling to puritanical boomerpinions to justify their own alienation crying about how it's degenerate or jewish or the classic brainlet response of dismissing it because it's superficially similar to some old show that you're familiar with and i highly doubt a single criticism is accompanied by an acknowledgement of anything good about it to show that you're a reasonable person or have even seen it.

Fuck niggers.

Attached: banzai.jpg (3648x2736, 3.18M)

OY VEY!! I do not appreciate this blatant antisemitism growing on this board.

Can someone loop this to three and a half minutes? Asking for a friend.

You're wrong in thinking it's a new phenomenon. That's always existed, it's called subculture and it's sub because it's minority. What's actually new is how loud that minority has become over the past 50-60 years due to mass communication.

see

>the classic brainlet response of dismissing it because it's superficially similar to some old show that you're familiar with

seriously though it's almost exactly like assassination nation but better looking.

I'm confused. So Hunter is a trans person in real life (male to female), but in the show is playing an actual female? She still has her penis, so did that dad see it and not care or is the penis supposed to just be ignored because the actor/actress is supposed to be a girl?

They showed one white guy who plowed her. Aka the same number of black guys.

Stay mad nazi

the character is also supposed to be trans, the people around her are just accepting of it, you brainlet

My inner incel began to come over me as a watched this had to stop watching lol

Yeah I'm sure Zendaya's character wouldn't question anything or at least acknowledge that the character was trans in the final scene.

>stripping clothes
>sees bulge
>oh yeah okay I definitely didn't think I was hanging out with a girl right now

They even say that Zendaya doesn't have any clue as to what makes this other person so different when it shows what will happen this season

>Recent

That said, all naziboos and actual neo Nazis deserve to be shot

i feel like i could possibly respect a nazi as long as it wasn't a /pol/ flavored autismal nazi

A biological female doesn't need to hook up with 50 year old boomers on grindr, hes obviously trans on the show.

Anybody else hate these shows because they never got experience teenage love or go to fun parties? Shows like this remind me of what I never got to experience.

youre probably better off not fuilly comprehending what you have lost.

>tfw face like this

What do lads?

I liked it tho