/got/

more boar your grace edition
gods what a stupid thread

Attached: 1503582571425.png (1025x1107, 243K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Winds_of_Winter
georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2019/05/20/an-ending/
hypable.com/game-of-thrones-author-george-r-r-martin-stark-is-my-favourite-house/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar:_The_Last_Airbender#Live-action_remake
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm2Tq5wGXtA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naivety
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1st did dany!!!

Attached: C8D9E80D-9EC3-4C64-BF66-8DAA4BF7A991.jpg (385x500, 19K)

THE BOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRR IS PREGNANT

Attached: pregnant-wild-boars-foraging-looking-food-big-bump-slot-ceremonious-boar-searching-food-to-feed-chil (1300x944, 176K)

Brienne is best girl

Attached: j9t5g6izu4q21.jpg (861x1200, 216K)

Based retard

nth for Warwick Davis

Attached: BC215728-D338-4BD5-B534-341BBED8B040.png (320x245, 162K)

damn rereading ACoK right now I gotta say the jaime-cat chapter is absolute peak dialogue
any other scenes that come close?

>Warwick Davis is not a real man! Allow me to explain. 6 years ago I was hired to do some carpentry work on the set of a movie being made in the backwoods of Georgia. My crew and I were tasked with building a house which would be burnt down at the end of the movie. The job seemed to be pretty straightforward until my buddy started pointing out weird things about the floor plans. Secret rooms, a hidden tunnel, peep holes in the walls, just a lot of weird stuff. We figured ok whatever they maybe needed these things for the story or something. So we go about building this house. Halfway through this black limo pulls up to the set and Warwick Davis pops out. He runs right up to me and starts screaming. "You idiot! You retard! These nails are iron they should not be iron!" And I remember he touched the nail and it seemed to burn him. Now that was really odd. He went around inspecting all the corners in the house. Specifically the corners. At this point I was legitimately spooked. It just didn't feel right. But the money was so good. My buddy and I stayed late trying to get the job done so we could get away from this place. It was at exactly midnight that we heard a howling sound coming from the woods right by the house.

>I grabbed the glock from under my truck seat and when I turned around I saw him. Warwick Davis. Pale as a ghost with red glowing eyes. He opened his mouth and inhuman sound poured out. I fired off a couple rounds but they seemed to pass right through him. I yelled to my friend but he didn't respond. I had no choice but to leave him. I drove straight home, packed, and moved across country that night. I never heard from my friend again.

>Sometimes I look at the news in the areas around that place. A couple small towns. There are always reports of missing children and pets.

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 1560702650305.png (734x775, 816K)

Stannis...

Attached: gettyimages-76571860-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 1.42M)

Someone post the stannis hug meme from 2014

>Stephen Dillane is a complete faggot irl.
Just makes him look like a better actor.

Lol no.

Attached: 1557429038089.webm (850x480, 2.99M)

I like Tyrion-Varys dialogues in 'Clash'. The show did a good job with it in S2, though they did alter a view things.

Attached: Tyrion-Lannister-tyrion-lannister-30100838-1024-574.jpg (1024x574, 162K)

Lol yes

Attached: 62495372_10157475750643447_8903488408861540352_o.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Sup old /got/fag. We are few and far between, a dying breed, but our veins runs /got/ as true as any other.
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1367384723070.jpg (500x564, 146K)

Why did he dislike GoT? Is it because of the gratuitous sex & violent scenes or he just doesn't like the genre?

based there’s another we had from some low budget thing he did

cute cum n dump

Attached: 1557523822203.webm (1920x1080, 2.13M)

He didn’t like it because they didn’t explain anything to him. They told him what to do but never told him why his character was doing f certain things, he had to rely on Davos to tell him he bare minimum because D&D wouldn’t

y she cri? :-(

>He didn’t like it because they didn’t explain anything to him.
What did he mean by this? Did Benioff/Weiss just told him around to do this and that but not the overall story? That's just weird. I don't know if that's how most tv shows work or it's D&D's choice.

If you mean to make fun of his Grace more, I wont have it. Dare I day you are resident Renlyfagot?
The meme you're talking about is a literal copypasta of Shae looking onto the boat's with a questioning face but switched for a green screen scene Stannis was in.

Attached: 1462052852177.png (1244x880, 1.37M)

Who got the best tax policy?

Attached: 5kangs.jpg (480x360, 40K)

He's actually a Chad

Attached: shirt.gif (550x318, 1.97M)

Nah it’s one of him and a female actress on stairs and she’s hugging him

Did they...?

Most certainly yes. Look at that bottom right panel. HE FUCKED THE WHORE.

Unironically Joffrey because Tywin was his hand and led the realm to years of long peace and prosperity while he served as hand to Aerys.

It's been weeks and I still haven't stopped dancing on the graves of you Danyfags.

Attached: 1558010664984.webm (684x718, 2.85M)

Based as fuck. You aight Sansafag.

Attached: 1559941802819.jpg (1280x720, 367K)

king who cared

Attached: 2d36ef8e7a554892b520f74179821165--stannis-baratheon-stephen-dillane.jpg (236x333, 16K)

>"I saw it in the flames Ser Davos,", Stannis explained, "the ultimate deception was needed. To save all of Westeros, to save the people of this land from certain death I had to sacrifice everything. My name, my child, my lands and titles. But it was my duty and so I did it. I layed in wait in the crypts of Winterfell for years. When the Starks retook the castle I hid. When the Dragonqueen, the Usurper came I was burning with rage, yet I hid, for I knew what was expected of me by the lord of light. And now that my job is done people will know what Stannis Baratheon is. The rightful king and the bringer of light. All those lords who smiled to themselves when I marched for the wall and hid in their castles will now know what it means to stand against me.The long night has ended Ser Davos, Dawn is coming and there is stil one usurper left to deal with"

Show ends with Stannis stabbing Dany to death, making Gendry a full Baratheon and giving him Storm's End and making Jon Warden in the North

Attached: 1502222629697.jpg (600x315, 29K)

Triggers freefolk retards and Danyfags by just existing.
Old auntie Emilia Clarke is jealous of her.
Makes incels and virgins seethe like Brie Larson did for capeshitters.
Only girl in GoT to get a perfect ending and become a Disney queen while Fatty Dany shits herself & dies.

BASED SALSA /ourgirl/
Loser Dany is Reddits girl.

Attached: SOPH-D89tUqBWkAYuZMC.jpg (749x934, 101K)

Stannis will die in ADOS. Most likely not long after encountering Daenerys. Prove me wrong.

More like shes mah queen

Attached: 1559845944266.gif (500x275, 2.69M)

What is the best death scene in the entire series? Both from show or books.

Attached: Best wedding ever.jpg (1222x684, 203K)

catelyn

probably Joffrey
Renly was king for like 10 minutes so he probably had the same policy as Joffrey
Balon's policy of "just steal shit lmao" gets an honourable mention for being the most chad tax policy

So what did Arya find from the west?

Do you think they should make a spin off series of Aryas adventures?

Attached: 1556074960053.jpg (620x767, 117K)

Jon better do his duty and fuck his aunt in the books (if they ever come out).

Attached: 8uu5kv8tq2y21.jpg (600x908, 73K)

>let it be fear
>okay see you tomorrow babe

>Princess Daenerys, your brother has decreed that you will marry the night king.

Attached: 1537902206995.png (280x275, 189K)

fuck, wrong image

Attached: 1560873601422.jpg (1016x786, 167K)

Remember Troy? And how the movie utterly gutted everyone in the Iliad? I’m not surprised D&D screwed up ASOIAF.

>Dude marriage lmao

Attached: 2pohq4fmqox21.jpg (1024x576, 54K)

Probably. ASOIAF is fantasy War of the Roses so Stannis will meet Daenerys in the Trident where he gets Bosworth Field.

That scene on Dragonstone was so fucking bad. It served no purpose and made no sense. All it did was show that a million people would have been saved if Jon took his head out of his ass.

One thing I noted from Troy and GoT is how anti-religious they are. The priests in Troy constantly fucked up their defense and ruin their chance of survival. Characters in GoT which are considered 'heroic' are mostly atheistic (Davos, Jon, Tyrion) or at the very least cynical towards religion (Sansa, Melisandre). They made the High Sparrow a complete villain and Stannis a ruthless zealot.

I am not too religious myself, but it's just jarring if the story is heavily influenced by God/Gods. What's so bad about a 'good' or neutral religious character? It seems like the trend for most modern TV seems to be mostly support for atheism and complete disregard of religion. Not just for GoT, but many other HBO and Netflix shows are heavily like this. Is this really how most American demographics are these days?

Attached: sparrow.jpg (1200x675, 87K)

Stannis obviously going to play a bigger role. I don't know if it's just D&D's hatred of the character and desire to finish the story or the actor wants to get out, but it's a shame we can't get more of him in the show. I wouldn't mind if he does end up being a bad guy, if the justification is better. Twenty good men is such a lame reason to burn Shireen.

Why didnt Tywin get Jaime to marry Brienne as part of the Tyrion deal?

>Do you think they should make a spin off series of Aryas adventures?
As a comedy. After season 8, that's how we save GoT. Make a small council sitcom like the Office, a saturday morning comedy cartoon starring Cersei & Qyburn trying to take over Westeros and a romcom series about Bran & Meera.

M'Red Lady

House Tarth isn't a good match for the Lannisters I think? He probably wants Jaime to marry another lady from the Westerlands or the Reach to solidify their rule/alliance.

Being religious is treated as assbackward in the US. At least if it’s anything to do with Christianity. Islam, Hinduism, Sikhism, Judaism and other religions are treated differently.

Why the hate though? I mean sure there are lots of fanatics and asshole Christians, but surely there are still more of the good ones? It's still the major religion in US after all. Or am I wrong in this?

It is definitely the major religion in the US. Politicians pander to Christians all the time by pretending to be more religious than they actually are.

12 series anime adaptation FUCKING WHEN?!

Attached: JPEG_20190530_202808.png (994x1024, 1.01M)

The execution of Janos Slynt, book version.

We danced on your movie

Attached: sophieworstxmen.png (1514x2048, 959K)

>OI SED PIE AND MASH

2030. Not long after A Dream of Spring is released. Animated by Studio Bones.
>GAME OF THRONES: BROTHERHOOD
This time with more hentai and incest scenes. Also, Stannis will got gender-swapped.

Attached: got-manga-header-970x545.jpg (970x545, 147K)

Lol no. He'll get mortally injured at the Battle of Ice, kill Ramsay, kill Roose after taking Winterfell. Then have Jon Snow kneel before him while he's on his deathbed and have him rise, Jon Stark, Lord of Winterfell, and Warden of the North. This will be after he beheads Mellisandre for treason of burning his daughter, it will be beneath the Heart tree, which the Lords of the North and Old Gods will love

Attached: MeatyAncientFlatcoatretriever-size_restricted.gif (377x251, 2.79M)

Imagine psycho Dany in anime form.

Attached: 1558053388135.jpg (1280x1707, 665K)

>This will be after he beheads Mellisandre for treason of burning his daughter
You know I have been thinking a lot, but is Melisandre burning Shireen really THAT surprising. I have a feeling Stannis will survive a lot longer, but slowly turn into darker path. I think the sacrifice is always meant to be done by Stannis. No reason otherwise for both George and D&D to hype it after S05E09 as something that will happen in the books.

It should have been Selyse burning Shireen

Except Stannis is hundreds of miles away from Castle Black where Shireen is. Melisandre will burn Shireen because she thinks Stannis is dead. Jon’s corpse revives but as a vessel of the Great Other or R’hollor. Jon’s spirit is stuck in Ghost.

Nah, it's just not as impactful if it's done by Selyse or Melisandre. I think the reason why it's going to be a big deal in the books is because Stannis, the man who repeatedly refuse to burn peoples and mostly act in just/"honorable" manner is forced to do such unthinkable cruelty either out of desperation or some other reasons. Perhaps during the battle against the Others or even Daenerys if they do meet.

If it's not done by Stannis, then perhaps it's because the burning has a greater impact (resurrecting Jon Snow for example). But I still believe the former is more likely.

Who's to say George won't bring Shireen to Winterfell? Or that Stannis survive long enough after battling the Boltons and return to the Wall. There is still a way for that plot to happen and we know TWOW and ADOS will be much longer than the previous books. Granted Melisandre & Selyse are more likely candidate if the burning happen much earlier or intended to resurrect Jon.

>Kuh, kuh, kuh, kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh , kuh
>SMASH THE BEETLE!

Attached: tyrion_beetles.png (768x512, 291K)

>we know TWOW and ADOS will be much longer than the previous books.

Attached: source_me.png (277x271, 5K)

BASDLUTH BETLE SMASH PUSTER

Attached: 1413920216829.jpg (404x404, 53K)

Martin based him on Tiberius Caesar, who, despite better claimants/heirs being available, ends up becoming the emperor and runs Rome with ruthless fiscal efficiency.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Winds_of_Winter

>Martin believes the last two volumes of the series will be total over 3,000 manuscript pages.

georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2019/05/20/an-ending/
>I am working in a very different medium than David and Dan, never forget. They had six hours for this final season. I expect these last two books of mine will fill 3000 manuscript pages between them before I’m done… and if more pages and chapters and scenes are needed, I’ll add them. And of course the butterfly effect will be at work as well; those of you who follow this Not A Blog will know that I’ve been talking about that since season one. There are characters who never made it onto the screen at all, and others who died in the show but still live in the books… so if nothing else, the readers will learn what happened to Jeyne Poole, Lady Stoneheart, Penny and her pig, Skahaz Shavepate, Arianne Martell, Darkstar, Victarion Greyjoy, Ser Garlan the Gallant, Aegon VI, and a myriad of other characters both great and small that viewers of the show never had the chance to meet. And yes, there will be unicorns… of a sort…

Attached: 468px-Edmure_tully.jpg (468x278, 34K)

just finished got

>mfw jon had the stones to kill that homicidal cunt

Attached: 1550457923597.png (483x701, 311K)

Why did he keep smashing the beetles?

Attached: 708.jpg (500x500, 42K)

the ol' cunt punt

Attached: ija2rzAg (2).jpg (194x608, 36K)

Also, for comparison here are the amount of pages for the previous novels. Assuming it's 3,000 pages each, one book will contain at the very least 1,500 pages. So there you go.
Of course it's all plan and speculation until GRRM finish writing them lol

Attached: Novels.png (615x284, 21K)

THIS IS NEWS

Attached: holy shit.png (325x244, 75K)

Yeah but what about the based and red pilled characters Thoros and Beric? The flaming sword, multiple resurrections, etc should prove to Westeros that the Red God is real.

>3000 pages
Is this man fucking retarded?
Les Miserables is one of the longest novels ever released and it's only 1400~ pages
Look at this fucking thing, how would you even HOLD a 3000 page book?

How about splitting it in some more parts? That way you could also actually put something out within the next decade.

Attached: 6a00d834515bbc69e201053550d622970c-800wi.jpg (640x388, 127K)

Maybe it's a really large format book with a really small font

It's been a thing for quite a while I think. He only reconfirm it after the ending of GoT.
It will be split obviously. TWOW part 1, TWOW part 2, ADOS part 1 and ADOS part 2. IIRC 'Dance' is split into two books in some regions.
Fair enough. I guess I should mention Ian McShane character as well and Ned Stark from season 1. Yeah, maybe I am a bit biased in this case.

He means 3,000 pages between them. He knows from his publisher that 1,500 is the max that can fit in one book

hypable.com/game-of-thrones-author-george-r-r-martin-stark-is-my-favourite-house/

Here it is. Article from 2012.
>Two BIG books. 1500 manuscript pages each – that’s 3000 pages. I think I have a good shot. And you know, if I really get pressed, I’ve already established that red comet. I can just have it hit Westeros and wipe out all life.

>In April 2018, Martin confirmed on his blog that Fire & Blood would be published November 20, 2018, and The Winds of Winter would not be published in 2018.[62] Later, Martin indicated that Fire & Blood was the book his publisher wanted next.[63] Since then, he has confirmed at least four times that he is continuing work on The Winds of Winter.[64][65][66][67] In April 2019, Martin commented in an interview that the writing "has been going very well lately",[68] and in May he jokingly told his blog readers that if he did not have a copy of The Winds of Winter in hand for 2020 Worldcon New Zealand, Air New Zealand has his permission to imprison him on New Zealand's White Island until he finishes it.[5]
There you go kiwis. The fat man has spoken.

Attached: GRRMWW.jpg (599x374, 33K)

How come Janos Slynt was able to get a high up position in the Nights Watch seemingly immediately upon joining?

Same reason why he manages to be lord commander of the city watch. By befriending and being a sycophant to stronger more capable men. Also..
>immediately
It was several months or even a year at least. He has enough time to gather some connections and support.

He had powerful friends at court

He's part of the (((tribe)))

Attached: 1560838942939.webm (710x720, 2.62M)

he was a lord

I hope the aneurysm sits on the iron throne

Attached: SEI_60998195.jpg (540x695, 59K)

Can someone make this in gif format?

lordship doesn't matter in the nights watch

She saw my dick :(

Most of the highest ranking people in it come from noble families, probably not a coincidence

I hope the aneurysm kills Emilia Clarke first and then gets the iron throne. Where can I watch that?

The actual explanation given in the book is that because he was sent there by Tyrion Lannister, the Night's Watch were afraid that if they didn't treat him well and promote him that Slynt might have word sent to King's Landing that the Night's Watch were rebelling.
Basically they were afraid that not putting him up there might result in the Lannisters coming down on them.

Nobles are trained in arms, educated and trained for leadership, even without nepotism they'd still be the natural choices for command.

How's it different from the show? I think it was handled well.

but the nights watch is supposed to be neutral

The biggest one is there is no Olly (he is an OC for the show). Instead it was Edd who provide Jon the block.

>would've been cringe if not ginger with pretty face

Reminder that there’s a metal plate in this skull.

That's exactly the point, they believed that Slynt was sent there by the Lannisters to make sure that the Night's Watch wouldn't end up coming in on the side of the Starks. There was a war going on at the time and a lot of people thought that the Night's Watch might have some Stark loyalties going since they were in the North and all.

Why does ADWD have 83 more pages than ASOS but barely 200 more words?

It's not bad in the show, it's mostly the same, but I still think the book version is better, it has some more dialogue that makes it a bit more cathartic and "Edd, fetch me a block" is one of the best lines in the series.

>/got/ /ecg/ thread reaches bump limit in around 3 hours
>this thread is only a third of the way after 4
This is the power of Dany posting

>Chad aneurysm explodes in her skull

Based fact

Attached: 1560543793958.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

That's fucking retarded. NW is a glorified penal colony, if someone was sent there it means he'd fallen out of favour. A fucking lord sent as a lifelong spy? Not to mention, the NW is a skeleton crew of well below thousand men.

If there is something I learn from Yea Forums is always start the thread with Dany, Stannis or Tywin.

Attached: CharlesDanceMerlin.jpg (4284x2856, 772K)

Manuscript pages are shorter than regular pages though. No idea what 3,000 will convert to

Attached: 1558304588339.jpg (1365x2048, 858K)

Still would be around 2,500 I assume at the very least.

>Season 6 Episode 1
>Pentos is in the intro
>First scene is Gendry being tutored by Illyrio
>He's being prepared for taking the Iron Throne under the pretense that he is the stolen child of King Robert and Cersei
How different does the rest of the story go with Gendry taking Young Griff's role?

Attached: image.png (480x644, 454K)

>george-r-r-martin-stark-is-my-favourite-house/
Whoever could've guessed that the all warg House with the most POVs and 6 rare banner-matching animals consisting of an unparalleled 15 year old general, a secret prince, mindtrick queen, 11 year old professional assassin, one in a million greenseer, and toddler with a giant direwolf would be his favorite?

Shocking and revolutionary news

This would also be before editing too though. Remember what happened with A Storm of Swords and ADWD

*A Feast for Crows and ADWD

It would fuck up the story from season 1. Suddenly Illyrio become a Baratheon supporter even though he actively try to destroy their dynasty along with Varys. Adapt fAegon properly or it won't work. I did read some user's idea about replacing fAegon with Tommen in the previous thread and it's not bad, though it would conflict with the prophecy about the death of all Cersei's children (though they did have an excuse for that as well in the previous thread).

And yet most of the spin-offs and prequels so far are always about the Targaryens.

>mindtrick queen
Good, but please get the rest of the names correct in future.

Attached: mtq.png (415x520, 463K)

>fuck up Jon's war plan by not telling anyone about the Knight's of the Vale
>LF's death is mostly thanks to Bran
>Ruins a potential Stark-Targaryen alliance/marriage that will make Jon king consort at the very least
>Undermine his own uncle during the great council
>Generally just do nothing and being a haughty bitch
I legit don't get why the writers and Arya try to make us think she is smart. She didn't. At all.

>has to bring up already-mentioned direwolf point to make rickon sound relevant
poor rickon

Judging from the show, he will probably die or just being a side character. With any luck maybe his wolves will fight Ramsay's dogs. But that's probably it.

*wolf

Tbh, I could've mentioned his prophetic dreams

how do you think fat man will kill him off?

Assuming he dies, something Ramsay or any Bolton related accident like in the show perhaps. Or worst, maybe he dies off-screen on Skaagos.
If he lives, he is probably just going to be another random side characters. I think this is more likely.

he better not fucking get an off-screen death, I hope grrm won't shy away from it

I am the storm, brother

Viserys

Attached: Viserys.png (500x555, 102K)

KINGSLAYER! GET IN HERE! We're telling incest stories.

Mine was some Snow boy over the high seas from Dragonstone. My dragon took a spear so I was on ship, sailing over the waves. He came knocking for me, this dumb Northern lad, thinking he could further the Targaryen line with a single thrust of his sword. I pushed him down to the bed, GODS, I WAS HOT THEN. Caved in his pelvic bone, probably crushed every spermling he had. Got up over him, his fat pink mast straight in the air. Before I brought myself down on him, he shouted "WAIT! WAIT!"

>chuckles

They never tell you how they all jizz themselves. They don't put that part in the songs. Now the Targaryens are extinct, unlike everyone else. He could have lingered in my bed like a smart boy and today his wife would be making him happy, his sons would be dragons and he wouldn't have to wake three times in the night to piss into the snow, NEW EPISODE!!!

Attached: 1560310858635.jpg (800x448, 54K)

That's because the Targaryens despite the dragons are more interesting and real compared to the other houses when it comes to personality and history. Starks are the stereotypical hero family, ruled for thousands of years, their people are more honest and straight forward, their gods are centered around nature, they have an animal theme centered around togetherness, each member has unique talents, and they're honorable, humble, just rulers victimized by greedier less decent men when they just want to be left alone. Then they wind up ruling everything because of how special and made for leadership they are

Gods, the costume design kinda declined in the last few seasons. Why was everyone dressed like a member of a black metal band?

Attached: D8qUb2IXUAE6yNF.png (531x575, 304K)

Miguel Sapochnik did a podcast recently about how D&D were pretty anal about his directing choices.

He actually had some pretty clever ideas regarding directing and he also explicitly stated that Jorah surviving the ride with Dothraki made no sense and he would've killed him.

Some of his ideas were also pretty bad, but way better than D&D anyway. Do you think he'll return for prequels?

They say when a Targaryen is born the Gods flip a coin, yet most of the kings I read in the lore seems fine or just mediocre at worst except for the complete assholes like Maegor, Aegon the Unworthy, Aerys II and Aegon II/Rhaenyra.

Speaking of them, I would love if they could give a full adaptation of the Dance of the Dragons, animated perhaps if live action is impossible.

The Dothraki charge and the battle tactic in that episode is pretty awful in general. Killing more peoples won't just fix it. Especially considering how it ends.

Rhaenyra did nothing wrong

Well, obviously it won't fix the episode. He basically stated that he skipped season 7 after he hated working with D&D, or rather they hated to work with him. Regardless, they admitted that he was their top choice for Long Night probably due to technical skill alone.

The more and shorter chapters leading to page breaks that extend the book slightly? Only a guess but maybe.

Cutest psycho!

>He basically stated that he skipped season 7 after he hated working with D&D, or rather they hated to work with him.
Why is D&D such an incompetent control freak? Did they think they are Kevin Feige or some shit? Perhaps this is the reason why GRRM basically left the collaboration after S4.

At first yeah. But as the war goes on, she becomes pretty bad as well. Though most of the worst things done from her faction are from Daemon and the dragonseed bastards instead of her.

From what I recall he wanted to shoot a scene that starts from a point of view where Tommen is slightly obstructed by metal bars indicating him feeling caged.

D&D simply wanted him to do very sterile, very simple directing with no complex storytelling in itself.

At this point I am pretty sure they that shot of Kit Harington among the corpses that was a visual callback to third season's finality (where slave want to touch Dany) slipped by without D&D noticing. They would've prevented it if they knew there was something cool.

Attached: Apollo 13.jpg (715x208, 63K)

who DOESN'T get prophetic dreams though

That Tommen shot is honestly more subtle compared to DANY IS LITERALLY SATANIC DRAGON HITLER from the finale. It's also mostly irrelevant to the story anyway, I don't get why it's turns out to be a big deal.

Yeah that coin line makes no fucking sense George having Barristan say a Targaryen did it is even more retarded. How the fuck could Jaehaerys claim half are crazy or great when he was neither and he should know his own family history?

>yet most of the kings I read in the lore seems fine or just mediocre at worst except for the complete assholes like Maegor, Aegon the Unworthy, Aerys II and Aegon II/Rhaenyra
Exactly, and most of these are after they had no dragons, and both with and without you had mediocre, ineffective, or good kings. All the fucking Starks have been or would be great rulers cause they're always so fucking perfect and would succeed if not for greedy less descent men, see Robb or Ned's failures

HBO won't go for animated, adult audiences don't care for that visual presentation especially if it involves sex. Dragons, all the battles, different factions and lack of details and plot to string everything together would doom the live adaptation in costs and writing

Adult animation might not be as popular as live action, but it's Game of Thrones. I'd say that will attract just enough audience to justify one season of miniseries.

Also IIRC, there is one psycho Stark (Theon Stark? If I am not wrong).

>there is one psycho Stark (Theon Stark?
Nope. Theon was defending the North from invasion by the Ironshits and Andals and only invaded the Andals in turn to dissuade them from further invasion. He was brutal but so were they and they were the aggressors. Every Stark is a Sue or Stu, not a bad apple or kinslayer or usurper in the bunch

Would animated movie based on a Dance of the Dragons work?

>Ned Stark's bastard.
>Lord Commander of the Night's Watch, the organisation founded to counter the threats from beyond the Wall.
>Heavily hinted at being Azor Ahai reborn, the champion of fire against the White Walkers.
>Murdered by his own men in a mutiny.
>Resurrected by Melisandre, the Red Witch.
>"They think you're some kind of god, the man who returned from the dead."
>Not actually Ned Stark's bastard, but Aegon Targaryen, the legitimate son of Rhaegar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark.
>A.K.A The Song of Ice and Fire.
>Retakes Winterfell from the Boltons, avenging the Starks.
>Becomes King in the North despite his status as a bastard.
>Spends a whole season on Dragonstone trying to convince Daenerys Targaryen to be his ally.
>Immediately renounces his crown because "she's muh queen".
>During the "Long Night", does absolutely nothing, isn't even allowed to have a 1-on-1 fight with the Night King.
>Instead of showing his growth as a warrior by fighting and slaying Viseryon (like Aragorn fights a troll 1-on-1 in RotK), is instead content with just shouting at it and dying.
>Has his kill stolen by his cringey little sister.
>The rest of his dialogue is either "I don't want it" or "You're my queen".
>Kills Daenerys in the most emotionless and boring "shock" scene in GoT.
>Isn't even considered for the throne, despite everyone knowing that he's a legitimate candidate.
>Rejoins the Night's Watch despite the only person who wants him exiled leaving the continent forever.
>Maybe becomes King-Beyond-the-Wall.

Attached: look how they massacred my boy.jpg (480x478, 15K)

>"Warg. Shapechanger. Beastling. That is what they will call you, if they should ever hear of your wolf dreams."
>Look! The beast that tore the life from Halfhand. A warg walks among us, brothers. A WARG! This ... this creature is not fit to lead us! This beastling is not fit to live!
>The free folk fear skinchangers, but they honor us as well. South of the Wall, the kneelers hunt us down and butcher us like pigs.
>Even among the wildlings, these skinchangers were feared as unnatural men who could call on animals as allies.
>Though the black brothers of the Watch still guard the realms of men as nobly as they may, the threats they face no longer come from Others, wights, giants, greenseers, wargs, skinchangers, and other monsters from children's tales and legend...
How exactly is George planning to make Bran King of the Six Kingdoms again?

Give me Targaryen Restoration and enlightened absolute monarchy or give me death

Jews want christians genocided. Simple as that

For me, it's Meera Reed, my queen.

Attached: Anne frank.jpg (3550x2362, 1.15M)

Tywin wanted Jaime to marry Margaery at the end of ASOS. Jaime refused.

Remember to fap before leaving your house, user

Attached: 2343245.jpg (1024x964, 123K)

Good taste.

Attached: 1555542734576993.jpg (236x417, 17K)

Why would i?

Attached: 1558940369666.png (516x680, 306K)

For me, it's Ashara Dayne. The only pure girl of Westeros.

Attached: ashara.png (780x1080, 668K)

yikes, at least post someone worthy of the role instead of that pajeet womanlet

Attached: promise me ned.webm (640x360, 1.71M)

>posts bog

Attached: ashara dayne.webm (640x640, 1.35M)

Brad Pitt with long blonde hair is how I always imagined Rhaegar. Can’t believe they chose some narrow shouldered, protruding nose looking cuck to portray him.

I always imagined Rhaegar as literally Chris Hemsworth

Post shows you are looking forward to /got/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar:_The_Last_Airbender#Live-action_remake

Attached: cunt punt.gif (450x300, 1.28M)

>her husband is a 5"6 manlet
we win again lankets

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

I am fairly certain those are two separate girls.

I present to you my alternative Rhaegar. Here he is, during the tourney of Harrenhal.

Attached: AKnightsTale.width-600.jpg (600x337, 36K)

onion girl is manlet property and the other one will soon follow

sounds based

Attached: 1532754449780.png (602x578, 107K)

formerly screaming

Attached: Brienne of the Broken Hymen.gif (450x300, 799K)

Damn, and they're both dead too. He would nail the role.

Attached: jon is a big boy.jpg (750x409, 64K)

And who the fuck is ?

SEETHING manlet

Attached: 1557502334994.png (601x574, 387K)

Perfect cast

this is the final revision, looks better/best on loop out of the rest

Attached: brienne.gif (450x300, 576K)

sure sure
very seething

Attached: Anna20170822_06.jpg (4073x2710, 1.03M)

>someone taller
BY WHAT RIGHT DOES THE WOMANLET JUDGE THE MANLET?
BY WHAT RIGHT?

Attached: 1556278413301.jpg (1200x675, 82K)

If he is still alive we could have a Knight's Tale reunion with Mark Addy when they do the flashback scene to their duel.

Nikolaj best husbando

Attached: Nikolaj-Coster-Waldau-Feet-3401524.jpg (2026x3500, 558K)

cute dead dragonwhore

Imagine being so mad that you're a manlet that you got to self-insert into other manlets

Attached: 1556657868892.jpg (600x600, 48K)

t. Brienne

wtf is wrong with his feet

im 6"

Attached: 1560895752668.jpg (711x633, 35K)

>cute
Yes
>dead
Not quite
>dragon
Sure
>whore
Nah

Attached: 1558804608215.webm (1440x1080, 568K)

Expect a knock on the door and a blocked account. Cheers!

Attached: 1556623714417.jpg (920x605, 112K)

Dany was revived though

>this manlet being humiliated since the beginning of the thread

fucking kek

>quality of a thread is determined by how fast it moves
I'm glad we both agree that blacked threads are the pinnacle of Yea Forums.

Since he is not cast as Tyrion, could he play Penny instead?

Nah, Penny's brother who gets executed.

The /ecg/ thread had more discussion than this one

ι forgot completely about neets, ye prob just start fapping as soon as possible the more you do the more it grows ;)

meh it's about the same
regardless this thread is just australian hours aka /dead/

what

Attached: 1560812543511.jpg (997x1005, 91K)

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree Dany was in the right?

Attached: UNUSUALSTYLE-3aaf359.jpg (620x413, 52K)

>can we all agree
I think we all already did, Tywin did worse without a dragon and nothing happened to him.

Attached: 1560648167863.jpg (505x505, 58K)

Dried up from Lena repeatedly cumming and squirting on them

Attached: lena_soup.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

add an 'it' to understand it you imbecile

Womanlets are cute

>Tywin did worse
Did he? I got the impression that the city got a good raping on the whole, but not literally razed with fire.

Following Mongol war standards, correct. Multiple opportunities to surrender were given, their lives and city became forfeit when they refused. Surrender after getting your shit pushed in doesn't count.

Dothraki probably operate the same way too if you don't offer gifts

Cutest bastard!

Attached: Jon-Snow-Smiling-Game-Thrones.jpg (1024x682, 32K)

posting the superior dane

Attached: 22429689-pilou-asbk.jpg (1240x1861, 170K)

I think you're all missing a key point with the "historically towns that refused to surrender were given no quarter thing", that is, that historically these weren't places that the attacking army was seeking to turn into their new base of power.

i want to watch jaime and cersei have sex.

Attached: 1558386164251.png (590x787, 345K)

hot

>How exactly is George planning to make Bran King of the Six Kingdoms again?
If he knew, TWoW would have been released by now.
>Give me Targaryen Restoration and enlightened absolute monarchy or give me death
I want it, too, but George wants to do some lame Dany=Gollum thing.

Listening to Fraulein Daenerys in episode 6, didn't even seem like she planned anymore to rule the city, just go around slaughtering and "liberating" cities. Which nit onk y doesn't make sense and go against how she was before episode 5, but goes against D&D saying her burning the city wasn't planned and yet she shows no remorse after, wants to repeat it, acts like this is what she wanted and calls her army liberators

cope

Attached: dany wojak and the bells.png (1202x954, 727K)

Cope what?

Attached: 1558904458688.jpg (614x652, 64K)

dicklets btfo

selyse will burn stannis in the books

>tfw more than big enough for Emilia
I have a chance bros

Attached: 1477430409794.png (500x400, 404K)

She’s laughing at your dick, bro.

>one month today

ETERNAL

That's not a look of laughter m8. She's excited and shocked

Attached: 1477430274778.png (500x400, 425K)

Wow she's wearing some cute boots.

me in the middle

Attached: aeg cosplay.jpg (1500x1000, 289K)

>tfw no asian visenya sisterwife

want to fight, philip?

Attached: 8990016.jpg (1188x1027, 140K)

>SER ILYN
>BRING ME HIS LAND
Is this a good example of Joffrey's rule?

Attached: north korea rock.jpg (1911x1072, 854K)

you and your ugly feet don't scare me

Attached: pilou2.jpg (3000x1740, 363K)

If you want to replace Griff with Gendry, that's fine, but have him be a puppet of the Faith and High Sparrow rather than Illyrio.

>strips and climbs into shower
what now?

Attached: 8990017.jpg (1060x719, 158K)

It's over, lads...

Attached: E397846B-BF5F-4762-962D-63E9B188F65E.png (2048x1093, 2.88M)

The /got/guard does not flee.

Attached: dayne3.png (723x944, 570K)

that's pretty gay niko...

Attached: 1558286777868.jpg (444x691, 25K)

Nikolaj has an infinite collection of hats.

Attached: 13712336_1771171386496083_293075773_n.jpg (1080x1350, 124K)

Emilia sure likes Evian water haha

Attached: 15dcebd59ad4ee9349e5f2fa1838a2c1-game-of-thrones-books-emilia-clarke.jpg (720x478, 73K)

Shireen Baratheon

Attached: 1ACD6149-76A4-40DC-B71C-28268AA83CDF.jpg (4018x2674, 3.09M)

>thread just devolves into gay waifuposting
I think I see why the mods keep B&'ing this general. You are the reason we can't have nice things.

skelly milf lena says fuck you

Attached: 61705808.jpg (1080x1080, 100K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Hm2Tq5wGXtA

Attached: 1555416499298.png (826x583, 390K)

>danyfaggots make dozens of posts per thread
>no one complains
>one nikofag and me make a few gay posts
>mods will surely ban us now and it's all your fault you guys
fuck off

Attached: pilou8.jpg (750x1000, 538K)

I don't get it

Attached: 1558397200453.gif (272x258, 1.43M)

Can she tell me again but wiyhout the basedface?

my queen

Attached: 1542988566106.jpg (600x400, 31K)

I think it's something like an ID10T error. Try spelling Evian backwards.

Naive? I still don't get it

Attached: 1556225868469.jpg (645x729, 48K)

>tfw drunk uncle pilou will never sneak into your room at night and get into bed with you

Attached: drunk uncle pilou.jpg (474x591, 38K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naivety
Naivety (or naïvety or naïveté) is the state of being naïve, that is to say, having or showing a lack of experience, or understanding sophistication, often in a context where one neglects pragmatism in favor of moral idealism. One who is "naïve" may be called a naïf.

>blonde hair
>don't dye the eyebrows as well

why do they do this?

Attached: 1554325_o.gif (320x240, 1.2M)

daenerys' are way worse though. was it really that difficult

how come jaime and tyrion aren't blonde by the end

you guys are a little unhealthily obsessed with daenerys/emilia clarke...

Will /got/ be able to survive until the spin off premieres?

Attached: 1558216295456.jpg (937x1171, 141K)

They used to dye her eyebros in the first seasons

Attached: s1.webm (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Where do you think you are?

Attached: 1560706072621.png (1067x800, 651K)

Might have just been laziness but I like the look better and it's iconic for the character now

she stopped dying her hair after season 2

I interpreted the joke as a reference to the oft-quoted piece of celebrity gossip describing Liam Neeson's cock as "an Evian bottle", but that might just be me.

Attached: 1428438738192.jpg (950x766, 172K)

I like it too, the platinum hair and black eyebrows gives a nice contrast imo

i don't blame her, bleaching your hair is no good

She also stopped dieting

Manuscript pages are not the same as book pages.

She's thin on S7 and S8 though

Dumb Danyfag

You seem a little mad there bud, it's ok, get it off your chest.

The only fag is the one who doesn't like Dany in the last two seasons.

Attached: 1559930868691.png (1712x2776, 3.27M)

How long can hate hold a thing together?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1558573264124.jpg (1694x692, 141K)

a CUTE

Attached: 1560532132989.jpg (886x1090, 152K)

jamie was a fucking faggot and I felt great when he lost his hand

oh no no no...

Attached: faceapp.jpg (1200x600, 531K)

still cute

>Eyes
>Lips
Yeah nice app, user.

cope

Attached: 1513672501671.jpg (1200x600, 142K)

The app literally just makes the pic paler.
And i agree user, white woman ARE disgusting.

Right unironically looks better

that's the point

This one is the best one

The reaction makes the moment

305 AC...I am forgotten

Attached: Ilyn_Payne_infobox.jpg (495x672, 68K)

The book description of his bedroom hit too close to home desu

Would have been cool if Arya had run into him in King's Landing (having her choose to spare his life would work thematically) but apparently the actor is busy

arya never got him

Davos should have taken her away in season five and brought her out at the Dragonpit meeting in the last episode and she could have been queen in the end.

user, i...

Attached: 1558195719386.png (656x716, 451K)

would she have been a good queen?

Attached: 1557093139265.jpg (1362x2048, 435K)

You can clearly see her pajeeta genes there. i'm not implying this is bad

The pajeet genes constantly fighting the bong genes is what it's keeping her away from THE WALL

Attached: 19985013_459557741068981_5549032291130408960_n.jpg (1080x1350, 118K)

she's already hit the wall bro, prime dany was red waste dany, the make-up department has done a great job at concealing it but she's deteriorated a fair bit since then
not as bad as sophie who hit the wall at 16 and maisie who hit the wall in the womb, though

I unironically believe she would be great

>she's already hit the wall bro

Attached: 1558987535392.jpg (2048x1536, 1.18M)

She deserves better than george

>The chambers stank of rotted food, and the rushes were crawling with vermin. As Jamie entered, he almost trod upon a rat. Payne's greatsword rested on a trestle table, beside a whetstone and greasy oilcloth. The steel was immaculate, the edge glimmering blue in the pale light, but elsewhere piles of soiled clothing were strewn about the floors, and bits of mail and armor scattered here and there were red with rust. Jaime could not count the broken wine jars. The man cares for naught but killing, he thought, as Ser Ilyn emerged from a bedchamber that reeked of overflowing chamber pots. "His Grace bids me win back his riverlands," Jaime told him. "I would have you with me. . . if you an bear to give up all of this."
Clean your room bro

Attached: 480430454.jpg (428x428, 24K)

>I unironically love her for her charm and personality rather than looks

Am I a fag?

Attached: 30412BA6-5AC8-4836-A69F-6AB20866C9D1.jpg (1242x1519, 1.34M)

yeah and I can go find every terrible pic that's ever been posted it's a pointless game but it's clear to anyone with eyes that she's well past her prime

why didn't they send in a handmaiden to clean it up

No, you're based

For a 32yo that has gone through the stress of 2 aneurysms, multiple brain surgeries and dad dying of cancer while at it, she looks pretty good and atleast 5 years younger than her age.

Attached: 1559508336236.jpg (720x1080, 116K)

He lives in the dungeon area and can't talk

your point being

No. Maybe a bit lonely

Point being no one is really coming to see him until Jaime shows up and he doesn't live in a place where maids go to clean. The people who would be responsible for cleaning it would be gaelors under his jurisdiction, who he can't really communicate with, so he evidently doesn't care enough to go through the effort of having anyone clean it

Attached: 1548940570917.png (472x624, 136K)

"Noh." The Janny said, with sadness in his voice. "Nowy Tends."

Attached: 1560026293934.jpg (1094x1276, 207K)

share your flags

Attached: Darkstar.jpg (472x624, 56K)

>2 year wait

Attached: 1559734424858.jpg (600x315, 16K)

post the rest you fagot, we know you're out there

Attached: got flags.png (2345x388, 401K)

Attached: Bolton.png (624x624, 213K)

>9 posts early

what's his tax policy

Attached: 1558786931993.jpg (892x1178, 179K)

Attached: dragon whore no more.jpg (850x1070, 148K)

Attached: cute.webm (480x418, 256K)

Attached: cute.jpg (550x625, 72K)

She didn't shit herself, she wasn't eating

Attached: 1560344569274.jpg (2078x3000, 620K)