Kinos that depict the appropriate treatment of women?

kinos that depict the appropriate treatment of women?

Attached: ir.webm (600x266, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/193e3x/iama_sexual_assault_therapist_discussing_when
care2.com/causes/rape-ranked-as-third-most-popular-sexual-fantasy-for-women.html#ixzz33awCn7f3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the same film depicts the appropriate treatment of gays as well

holy shit incels have sex for fucks sake

the same film depicts the appropriate treatment of transgender as well

why would you do this tho?

This movie tricked everyne into thining Noe wasn't a hack

What's wrong kiddo? Pretty girl at the bookstore didn't return your awkward beta-boy smile & wave?

I love how it's always these types that makes these comments. It's so obvious that you're in the closet and find cocks hot.

Better yet just consider suicide

You ever pop a boner in a fight?

Attached: 911DAD4B-6684-427F-9B12-CDB857CAF15F.png (554x496, 28K)

Have sex
What movie btw

He's so mad for no reason lol dumb faggot

>you're repulsed by feces so you must actually be a coprophiliac!

Oof, don't cut yourself on that edge, sonny boy.

this thread is, dare i say, based and redpilled

is anyone else kind of over edgy humour? Like I used to laugh and think it was funny but after like 11 years of being on Yea Forums it's just so stale and uncreative. Like this thread, it's just edgy for the sake of being edgy, there's no joke, and the only joke is that op is gonna come in and LARP that he's legitimate and honestly acts this way in the real world and demand people be triggered by it. It's all so tiresome

Attached: thats a yikes from me nigga.png (268x188, 7K)

Last tango in paris

Attached: slap.webm (840x473, 323K)

memes about irreversible have been on this board forever. go away

Yea Forums is creatively dead. That frog you posted is part of the reason why.

being perfectly honest here I laugh every time the gif of the baby with the knife in its head appears in the catalog. Im not evne edgy, it's just specifically people shitposting on this board that is funny for some reason

irreversible the best movie you'll ever watch when you're 15

i will expand your anushole until its an anusSWOLE(en)

Amelie

yeah exactly the jokes have been on this board forever, and it's not interesting or funny anymore, it's just the same thing over and over again and a group of sheltered children being exposed to it for the first time who think its groundbreaking humour. it's just like "oh this again, i remember when i thought that was funny"

is the word "irreversible" english or french?

Mentally diseased, classical scum

Attached: 1560703583665.jpg (1024x575, 286K)

this has happened to me numerous times. i just move to a new board

The irony escapes frogposters
Worse subhumans than niggers

>I love how

Attached: stickle_brick.jpg (195x400, 57K)

>this endlessly repeated non joke is peak ironic humour
you need to be 18 years old to post here buddy

ive been browsing 8ch lately and holy fuck are they not funny. I dont think ive laughed once on that site, but I go there anyway to see what theyre doing

Reading comprehension also escapes them

>its ok when white men do it!
stay classy /pol/tard

cringe

Their loli purge chased away their best posters

>this post
>posts pepe
holy cringe

why does violence against women trigger redditors so much?

cope much? lmaoo

No, frogposters bitching about dead horses

>no one said anything like that
>your echo chamber is that way>>>/reddit/

Learn how greentexting works newfag.

Climax was pretty neat. I liked it and i like Boutella

Attached: internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg (330x261, 64K)

hey guys,I just had sex and it cured my sexism
you guys weren't kidding

who are you quoting?

Imagine getting this upset over nothing

those guys do at least have a sense of humour. the webms they made of the fat guy were good

>dilate

Attached: jessica alba getting thot patrolled.webm (742x238, 2.95M)

What movie I've seen this being posted for years and I'm finally horny enough to ask.

irreversible it's been mentioned like 10 times in the thread

Don't make it so obvious that you're desperate for attention, kiddo. Clearly nobody's mad (except for you, at women for whatever reason), we're just making fun of you.

Written and directed by women.

Attached: pure kino.webm (320x213, 2.78M)

yikes dude

based women in film

>psychological and actual physical damage to a child
Cool movie, glad to further have it reinforced that God does not exist.

>white
But that guy was a Roux de Poux

Pretty long winded for a person who isn't upset

If we forbid ANYTHING in film the medium should never have existed.

Based and Redpilled

>a response longer than a sentence is long-winded seething
Yeah, you're really grasping at straws now. Stay mad I guess, 'cel boy.

Women cum from being raped. This was probably the best orgasm of her life.

>Humour
This is a fap thread user.

have sex

I've nutted imagining doing this to a couple girls over the years aint gonna lie

This you just know the actress was wishing she was actually raped. Was probably wet the whole time. Women only love one more thing than being raped and thats killing their baby.

incels act like women

prove me wrong

oh shit I didn't realize it was the post-rape beating part lmao my bad

Women enjoy being raped so much that they have not only one orgasm, but multiple. It's often their first orgasm ever, even after having many different sex partners. Why do women enjoy rape so much? Why are they so ashamed of admitting it?

popsci.com/science/article/2013-05/science-arousal-during-rape
>"I was sexually abused at a young age and had an orgasm." "…although I never stopped resisting I was horrified to find myself having a series of multiple orgasms…" "I thought I would never be able to tell – except here." "Reading your post made me feel like maybe I am not such a freak."

Women in therapy after being "raped" are traumatized not by the rape experience itself, but the shame over having enjoyed it.

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/193e3x/iama_sexual_assault_therapist_discussing_when
>In my experience as a therapist... somewhat less than half of the girls/women I've worked with [have orgasms during rape]. (For the record, I have worked with very few boys/men who reported this.) In professional discussions, colleagues report similar numbers.

Rape is 3rd most popular female sex fantasy. The other two still involve male domination.

care2.com/causes/rape-ranked-as-third-most-popular-sexual-fantasy-for-women.html#ixzz33awCn7f3
>These female sex fantasies usually involve a gorgeous man carrying her off to his bedroom and quickly getting down to business. She’ll protest as he tears her clothing off and expertly arouses her body, but on the inside, she’ll love every minute of it. This continues to the point of penetration, and leads her to an incredible orgasm despite her earlier protests.

why are all wh*te "people" pedophiles

It took you 11 years to realize this? All of those complaints are part of the reason we come here. Perhaps there is a different website you can frequent to discuss television and film. May I suggest Reddit?

>Woman gets raped
>Literally has the best orgasm of her life, so good she can't be satisfied again without simulating the rape
>Gets to pretend like this is bad and shes a "survivor" that lived through some traumatizing event

Attached: 1550138503982.png (200x240, 22K)

bruh what kind of parent lets their daughter act in something like that

I read a story about some gang in africa who rapes rival tribes/gangs women then set them free. The idea is that the gang rape invokes involuntary multiple orgasms so the man can never make his wife cum harder than his rivals did. Pretty based if true

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FPPFPFPFPPFPFPTPTPTTPTPFPFPFPFFJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSJJJJJJJJJJJJKHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1545066046241.jpg (720x736, 94K)

well i mean if you were raped, which is impossible that would require you to
>have sex
i imagine you'd orgasm too

Why do women like rape and abortion so much?

women are basically demons

Yeah I'm starting to think we might need muzzies after all

Hollywood pedophiles also known as Jews

She's gonna be a whore anyway, might as well sell her to the hollywood pizza factory. Think about it logically.