OHH NONONONONO WHY WHY WHY NONOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Capture.jpg (1082x313, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=titanic.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>caring about how much money some jews make

Attached: 1560582383313.jpg (224x245, 15K)

>location: India

Attached: hes-right-you-know-1.jpg (335x250, 66K)

>Be liberal millennial
>Have to work two jobs everyday
>Can't afford house
>Can't afford family
>Have crippling student loan debt
>At least avengers will make more money than avatar

Beats being an alt-right zoomer working no job at all lmao

It's not about debt. It's not about buying a house. It's not about having a family. It's about giving the mouse and the mouse shills a big middle finger.

You LOSE Avatards!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But Avengers won't beat Avatar

seems like the more money you make and the closer to the #1 spot you are is equal to how shitty your movie is
i use the insult "Avatar Bad" towards movies a lot
soon i can use Avengers Bad

Unfortunately it’s considered a victory or them. That and also never having sex

Avengers will not beat Avatar so liberals won't have that either.

First of all, it IS a victory for us.
Second of all sex is overrated and its not even vital to stay alive so you can call me a virgin or a incel all you want but it won't hurt me one bit.

Leaving the house once a week is a victory for them

This. Anything but being a meanie ALT RIGHT RACIST NAZI. Jeez I need a Xanax after typing all of that.

i will be expanding your anushole.

I just saw Endgame and loved it, so did my wife and son. And I didn't care for Avatar at all.

>wasting your life & money away on a family just because that's the ideal that's been sold to you
get completely fucking rekt lmao

Wrong. I am a liberal and I want avatar to win. The rest is true though.

based

My partner gave me my allowance and let me watch Endgame yesterday. Better late then never huh? She even gave me enough for arcade games so I would stay at the theater later. Dunno why she has planned but I noticed her friend Tyrone said "see you later bitch" on Instagram so maybe they are going to a play or something?

Avatar was a lazy fucking story. That's it. Cameron the autist wanted to flex his new cameras, 3D and CGI and shat out the most basic and stupid story ever to do it.

The Marvel Cinematic Universe represents a decade of storytelling and buildup to an amazing conclusion that fans actually loved and can quote. And this isn't bait - I don't have a dog in this fight but the MCU deserves the number one title and I really hope they get it because it was a good movie. Avatar was a good tech demo, not a good movie.

>estimated
>poo in loo literal who
>Endgame lost even without adjusting for inflation
LMAO

Why would I take anything posted on a paedo harbouring message board seriously

Attached: 6078541a7e35120737ff57e6f8e997fd.1000x563x1.jpg (1000x563, 45K)

Holy fucking CRINGEOLA

>The Marvel Cinematic Universe represents a decade of storytelling and buildup to an amazing conclusion that fans actually loved and can quote. And this isn't bait - I don't have a dog in this fight but the MCU deserves the number one title and I really hope they get it because it was a good movie. Avatar was a good tech demo, not a good movie.

Attached: 1546912615565.jpg (647x740, 54K)

Endgame was garbage. Not average, not competent, just pure shit from top to bottom. Two acts of fetch quest AGAIN (this time we fetch our mcguffins in the PAST my dude totally not the same!) and then a CGI battle that looks worse than any battle scene in LotR despite having 20 years of new technology at their disposal (some of it pioneered by no other than Avatar).

The only relevancy the MCU even has is the cumulative effect of marketing, but that's a financial appeal not artistic. I'll remind you people that the MCU is 22 movies in and they have won ZERO major awards (I'm obviously not counting the SJW good boy point oscars they gave to negroe panther). It's the Power Rangers equivalent of this generation, I used to think PR were the shit when I was a kid, but don't expect anyone who is older than 20 and has normal levels of testosterone to not think its garbage

>MUH OSCARS, MUH ACADEMY, MUH JEW AWARDS

Kek. Cope harder avacuck

>my wife & her son

wagie cope lol

I'm sure no one in this board has a vested interested in avatar coming out on top.
Nope None.
(((None at all))).

How is this even a battle that people want to fight in? What retarded clown world is this?

Why would an avachad cope right now? They won remember?

>Endgame drops just 27.8% and is holding better than ever
>Daily reminder that actuals will push endgame up $1 million
>Daily reminder that Endgame will pass Avatar's $2,749,064,328 total for its first theatrical release this week
>Daily reminder that Endgame will finish over $2.765m at this rate, crushing the first run record
>Daily reminder that Disney ((accountants)) will inflate this number
>Daily reminder that a Labor Day re-release will clinch the overall record for Endgame
>Daily reminder that Marvel's 22 movie lead in actually makes the movie less accessible to the masses and makes this accomplishment even more impressive
>Daily reminder that Marvel is closing in on a $1 billion per movie average
>in b4 muh inflation: When factoring in currency exchange rates and the weak 2009-2010 dollar, Endgame is performing better than Avatar
>Daily reminder that Endgame has sold more tickets than Avatar

Attached: avatar5.jpg (780x760, 251K)

Now this COPEracing!

There are so many people pressuring you to form a family, rather than living an empty, consumerist driven life, right?

DANCE FOR ME WAGIE OR ILL REPORT YOU TO MANAGER NOSEBERG

Attached: 1545326165385.jpg (1085x775, 510K)

Faggot

>It's about giving the mouse and the mouse shills a big middle finger.

Disney owns Avatar dipshit

Kill yourself

Tranny

oh Marvelcucks want to do tickets?
Titanic still torches Endgame and it's not even close
Cameron wins again
that aside, I have no reason to trust that poo Marvel cockguzzler
give me an actual source
regardless, Endgame is only potentially doing better in admissions in markets that were under developed when Avatar was release
such as China and his own shithole India country
in admission Avatar, is doing better in pretty much all the European countries and still has more in well... America
In the end though, Endgame is still losing the only metric anyone cares about, highest grossing movie ever
keep coping, it's quite entertaining

Attached: ticketsT.png (651x130, 12K)

This cope. No one is more pathetic than marvelcucks

Attached: duty.jpg (601x557, 80K)

>Rooting for one billion dollar Disney franchise to beat another billion dollar Disney franchise

Mickey has cucked us all, haven't he?

>Marvelchads: *posts intelligent argument proving that Endgame is, in fact, a higher grossing movie than Avatar due to Cameron’s dishonesty and use of gimmicks that Avatards would cry about if a Marvel movie had pioneered it first and taken the box office record*
>Avatard brainlets: COPE COPE COPE wojaksoy.jpg THAT’S U COPE COPE
used to be an Avatard myself until I saw my brethren’s pathetic damage control. now an eternal Marvelchad.

>DO YOUR DUTY
>give your money to a multi billion dollar corporation so their new movie can beat their old movie

Have sex

>dishonesty
Holy mother of cope

But it's all COPE, it's mega COPE
I've never seen this amount copping, it's beyond anything I could imagine
>Endgame is in fact, a higher grossing movie than Avatar
it's to a point where you're denying reality even

>this cope

Attached: In_Colour_2-300x194.png (300x194, 135K)

ITT: AVACOPE

Attached: avatar7.png (627x758, 317K)

this, holy shit you tards get b8'ed easily

Attached: laughtiri.webm (1280x720, 665K)

Of course Endgame sold more tickets worldwide. It made over a billion in Asia where tickets are fairly cheap.

It sold more tickets because its more popular

>projecting this hard
Oh sweet summer child. Where did James Cameron touch you?

>the Chinese movie market hasn't changed since Avatar came out
That's a big yikes from me dog

>muh china
>it has only sold 30% more because muh china

Attached: download.png (213x237, 8K)

Popular? Rly?

>if film make money film good

I never saw Endgame. What do I win?

>film capping 10 years of storytelling with a zealot inbuilt fan base still can’t top a rip off of dances with wolves
O I am laffin

Good boy points in a Tibetan throat yodelling appreciation forum

There are like 8 times more theaters now than in 2009 in China. And despite that Endshit still lost lmfao

>I'll remind you people that the MCU is 22 movies in and they have won ZERO major awards
>muh awards!
Pathetic

Most companies can just dream of this kind of consumer drones. How does disney do it?

nice source

>Pathetic
I know, zero awards is pretty sad

so the average ticket price worldwide in 2009 was $9.95 but now it's $7.23? Thanks Obama.

Fucking this.
/THREAD

CONSUME PRODUCT
DON'T HAVE CHILDREN, DON'T LIVE A FULFILLING LIFE, DON'T OWN PROPERTY, JUST CONSUME PRODUCT

>Jatinder

Attached: 1478385339501.jpg (404x623, 99K)

l

Yep. Obama personally made sure that Avatar would become the highest grossing film of all time and interfered with Endgame's box office

>forum post by pajeet is facts
Yikes, pass.

this movie looks like fucking shit i will never understand how it made so much money

Every scene is garbage, other than some Thor and Tony with his dad, every single scene is pure garbage. And that final shot, the funeral, thats pure garbage.

Why do people say Avatar had a "lazy" story but then go on to name 4-5 different movies it supposedly ripped off, some of which are widely beloved classics?

Oh wow look it's this thread again. Look here you fuckneck Avatar may stay the highest grossing movie of all time but it doesn't have the kudos Marvel does. It doesn't have the rabid fans or following. Everyone knows all the MCU actors and actresess. No one knows any of those blue aliens. No one stands up IN THE THEATER for Avatar. No one names their kid after Avatar characters No one does breakdowns of Avatar films (Because MCU had 22 and Avatar had 1 pffft) Marvel movies are and experience you have with your friends and family, andn you go home or go to lunch afterwards to decompress and discuss the ABSOLUTE ART you just watched. Super heroes are important, blue aliens are not. 10 years MCU rained. Avatar was forgotten when the DVD came out. Kids with cancer BEG to see Tom holland or Robert DJ. Who the frick wants to see....oh wait no one knows who was in that movie. Marvel has something for everyone. Avatar had...blue chicks and a military guy woww! Fine take the title the crown the 1st place in money making. But you won't have first place of great times and experiences. Even with the your sequels. Marvel is Buzz Aldrin, Avatar is Yuri Gregori. Sure one was first but only one truly matters...

Attached: 3hlgimllbjq11.jpg (1500x1500, 127K)

Copemania, like a riot oh

>Yuri Gregori.
6/10 would "heh" again

well done Marvel well done
HOWEVER
if Cameron only has the numbers with Avatar
he has another movie (Titanic) that was an unquestionably much larger phenomenon than Endgame
so in reality, Jim can't be beaten in any aspect, he is the king and remains unchallenged
Titanic was so ridiculous, its largest box office day was on its 9th Saturday for Valentine's day (look at those legs, LOOK AT THEM boxofficemojo.com/movies/?page=daily&id=titanic.htm IT. DOESN'T. STOP.)
On its 8th Saturday Endgame made $1,385,165, Titanic made $13,048,711
and that is unadjusted 97 numbers
Endgame died way to quickly to be a real phenomenon

holy fuck