OH NONONONONONONONONO NOOOOOOOOOOO

>OH NONONONONONONONONO NOOOOOOOOOOO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ARMOND WHITE AND COLE SMITHEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO REVIEW IT TO BREAK THE 100% RATING

Attached: TOY STORY 4 BTFO.png (684x653, 628K)

Other urls found in this thread:

everymoviehasalesson.com/blog/2019/6/movie-review-toy-story-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

literally what is this lmao

Sneed Story 4

It's the 4th fucking movie. Anything over 80% is a win.

Formerly Chuck Tale 2

lmao disney is finished

Have sex incel

>part 4
When did they make a part 2?

Someone give me a rundown. I don't see Disney movies in the theater anymore. Is it actually good, or is it too busy virtue signaling to tell a good story.

from the reviewer.
The review so far don't make any mention of virtue signalling or social commentary. More mentions of forky based stuff than anything.

Attached: opinion discarded.png (696x102, 18K)

The trailer seemed good at least

>"HAHAHAHAH the movie that will make millions only got a 98% on RT HAHAHAHA take that liberals"

looks like your work lacks precision, Paddington 2 went away with no rotten ones.

>John wick 4 is inevitable because John Wick 3 ended on a huge cliffhanger
user I....

The Virgin Toy Story 4 vs. The Chaddington 2

everymoviehasalesson.com/blog/2019/6/movie-review-toy-story-4
The full review. Seems like a twat, but the comment salt is great.

I have no interest in this whatsoever. Pixar is fucking dead

do you think andy hot glued jessie

Wait what does politics have to do with this

Man, this extended franchise shit is killing all fucking creativity. I mean, you're either looking at neverending sequels to things that could have been wrapped up neatly long ago or unending reboots of those same franchises in the future. Fuck this noise.

Literally every sequel to toy story was unnecessary and wrapped up nicely. 1 ended on a perfect note. Then 2 ended on a perfect note. Then 3 ended on a perfect note. And now the cycle continues and people are sperging about toy story 4 ruining 3's ending, when the exact same people were bitching that 3 was unnecessary,

They're all unnecessary and I think all that's needed to said has been said. It's more shitty nostalgia and people who can't let go at this point. Just coming up with actual fresh ideas instead of just spins to old ones and letting things have a rest is not much to ask.

I guess proof is in the pudding. They've all been unnecessary, but they each present universally lauded stand alone films. If they can make good movies each time, I don't really see the problem and I especially laugh at people complaining that toy story 4 is unnecessary as if literally every other sequel was somehow necessary. As you said, it's just nostalgia.

Disney realizing a lot of their properties are selling like shit (gee I wonder why) and bringing Toy Story out of storage because they think it will bring guaranteed legit ticket sales.
>live action remakes doing shit
>releasing sequels to decades old movies that no one cares about anymore
>star wars doing shit
>marvel doing okay
>no one watches mickey mouse cartoons anymore
Literally all they have to fall back on is Pixar.

I don't put much stock in critics today or rt. Shit seems more compromised than ever. Myself, I thought the sequels were eh okay but ultimately unneeded. My rant was more general really and not just specific to Toy Story. I can see you're hyped for it. But me, I'm just tired of seeing things drug out in general. I had enough of Toy Story by the first sequel and I sat through the second sequel at my nieces birthday party and it was fine. I thought the ending was the only worthwhile thing about it though.

The third movie literally bookended the trilogy with the shot of clouds from the first one, then this movie comes along and fucks it all up.

It's literally just kikes realizing they can milk soibois for more shekels.

You don’t sound deranged or mentally ill at all

John Wick 4 was announced the weekend JW3 opened

If marvel is only doing "ok" then other studios must literally be bankrupt

> if you’re an “anti-semite” you’re insane
yike

Did you see Andy in TS3? Clearly he was hotgluing Buzz and Woody all the time.

reminder forky is an attack on white males

>purpose of a business is to make money
>said company realizes it can milk a certain group of people
>said company is also ran by literal jews
>somehow pointing this out makes you an anti-semite
Really makes you think a big think.

Think it'll go lower?

This. And Pixar jumped the gun after Toy Story 3 and Up.

Attached: blinkingpromp.jpg (109x105, 7K)

In 1999.

If it makes you feel any better, those are pretty much all flopping this year, aside from MCU stuff.

>marvel doing okay

Come on. It's making all the money, while everything that isn't Marvel is floundering. I'm hoping that will change now that Endgame has come and gone.

Yeah that's exactly why they've been buying tickets from themselves for the last two marvel movies, and buying off reviewing sites to only show certain reviews. Marvel movies are doing good compared to other studios releases, but for Disney sales are getting a little lackluster.