>8. The Force Awkakens
>7. The Return of the Jedi
>6. Empire Strikes Back
>5. The Phantom Menace
>4. A New Hope
>3. Attack of the Clones
>2. The Last Jedi
>1. Revenge of the Sith

Attached: (2017) Star.Wars.The.Last.Jedi.2017.D.BDRip.720p.ExKinoRay[(068648)2019-01-07-13-37-44].jpg (1280x536, 354K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UCnm-3tnL3Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stopped reading at number 10 because you're already wrong.

t. retarded rogue one muh vader hallway scene pleb

when you do that you're suppose to format it like this
>t.
because now you're just calling yourself that.

>THIS is a 10/10 Aryan specimen according to white people

All of them are garbage, now fuck off and do your high school homework. Every adult that watches this trash should hang himself.

I have two college degrees.
You are a pseudo pleb.

The real patrician ranking is:
>10. The Force Awakens
>9. Last Jedi
>8. Rogue One
>7. Solo
>6. Return of the Jedi
>5. Empire Strikes Back
>4. A New Hope
>3. Phantom Menace
>2. Attack of the Clones
>1. Revenge of the Sith

Anybody who has the need to make a ranking out of those garbage films, has no right to call other people plebs. If you watch the new ones you are basically a braindead idiot.

The SUPER REALLY REAL patrician ranking:

1: The Empire Strikes Back
2: A New Hope
3: Return of the Jedi
4:

user you're the retarded idiot because The Last Jedi was better than most SW films

That's like saying cow shit is better than human shit. No difference whatsoever, it's garbage, all of them.

1 new hope
2 empire
3 return
4 last jedi
5 the end of revenge of the sith
6 force awakens
7 solo
8 rogue one
9 the rest of revenge of the sith
10 phantom menace
11 clones

rogue one is the best nuwars movie so far

1. Attack of the Clones
2. A New Hope
3. Empire Strikes Black
4. Return of the Jedi
5. The Phantom Menace
6. Revenge of the Sith
7. Rogue One
8. The Last Jedi
9. The Force Awakens
10. Solo

Good taste

>it's all garbage all of them
Says the psuedo pleb, like I originally stated. Go watch some von trier.

nope it's trash

Very based for having a new hope as 1

1. Star Wars
2. The Empire Strikes Back
3. Return of the Jedi
4. Genndy’s Clone Wars
5. CG The Clone Wars
POWER GAP
6. Space Balls
POWER GAP
7. Revenge of the Sith
8. The Phantom Menace
9. Attack of the Clones
POWER GAP
10. Rogue One
11. The Force Awakens
12. Solo
POWER GAP
13. The Last Jedi

>2. The Last Jedi
Bruh look at this dood

Correct order:

10. The Last Jedi
9. Rogue One
8. Solo
7. The Force Awakens
6. A New Hope
5. Attack of the Clones
4. The Phantom Menace
3. Return of the Jedi
2. The Empire Strikes Back
1. Revenge of the Sith

It’s blindingly obvious that you’re an adult Virgin. Work on that

Attached: E046D1EC-FB59-47E6-9905-0AB1EEAC6198.jpg (580x847, 79K)

This is too all over the place. ROTS is way too low. So is TLJ. at least switch RO and TLJ

Lmao project a little more I was having sex when you were still in elementary school buddy.
>this shithead NPC response
Literally proving that TLJ is a pleb filter

I have already seen all of Von Trier films, he is alright. He definitely has more creativity, directional style and ideas than all of the SW films combined. At least he able to write a competent script.

>He definitely has more creativity, directional style and ideas than all of the SW films combined.
Kek Lucas and Rian Johnson blow him away without even trying

>rian johnson

Ooooooo look out everybody! user dropped a ton of money on some pieces of paper oooOOOOooOooOooo

Merely Brick alone is better than von triers entire filmography

You are delusional.
George "let's make through computer" Lucas and Rian "i'm fucking retarded" Johnson are absolute hacks compared to Von Trier. They could never ever dreamed of writing something as good as Riget and Dogville. Meanwhile Von Trier could make SW movie without even trying too hard.

I don’t know why we are discussing the filmography of two unrelated hack frauds. They are all shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=UCnm-3tnL3Q

Get some taste lad. Von trier literally is fucking dogshit that Lucas and Rian make look like a faggot. Von trier can't make shit he would make something a million time worse than the last jedi or attack of the clones

I hope you are kidding with that video.

Like i said Dogville, Riget and Breaking the Waves blow every film directed by Lucas and Johnson out of the water. Trier at least has a sense of humour and knows how to compose a shot.

>Von trier
Out of your league, Rian. Try with some other committee puppet talentless faggot like those Russo fellows, those are hacks you can be compared to

>I hope you are kidding with that video
I'm not. I wish you were kidding about trash like Dogville. The Last Jedi has more theatricality and pure cinematic bliss than that shitfest.

Trier can't compose anything that's watchable. Even The prequels look good to him.

Russos can't fucking direct just like Von Trier, sit down. Both produce garbage for plebs.
Rian Johnson and Lucas produce kino for patricians.

>Russos can't fucking direct just like Rian Johnsöy
I fixed that for you fren, don't thank me

>1. Empire Strikes Back
>2. Revenge of the Sith
>3. A New Hope
>4. Return of the Jedi
>5. The Force Awakens
>6. Phantom Menace
>7. Rogue One
>8. Attack of the Clones
>9. Solo
>10. The Last Jedi

Attached: 69111D40-EE29-4EF7-9592-BA23E001DEA0.jpg (1200x1842, 283K)

So this is the taste of people who like The Last Jedi. I hope you enjoy your monthly dose of marvel films too.

Nono you see Rian Johnson makes the Russo look like shitty tv tier directors.
No you faggot von trier is marvel tier garbage. The last jedi is better than every single marvel film ive ever seen combined

Watch more movies.

1. New Hope
2. Empire
3. RotJ
4. RotS
5. Rogue One
6. AotC
>19 layers of dogshit
7. TFA
8. Phantom Menace
>40 more layers of dogshit
9. TLJ

>1. New Hope
>2. Empire
>3. Return of the Jedi

POWER GAP

>4. Solo
>5. Rogue One
>6. Revenge of the Sith
>7. Phantom Menace
>8. Attack of the Clones

POWER GAP

>9. Last Jedi
>10. An actual pile of shit
>11. Force Awakens

This is the only correct one I’ve seen

I bet i have seen more films than you, you fucking faggot. You seem like the type of person who only watches modern films and entry level arthouse at best.

Lmao buddy I watch anything and many things that are never even discussed, you watch too many shit movies go watch some more von trier, everything he does is shit.

Sure you do buddy. Sure thing. I bet you have never heard of Angelopoulos, Tarr anf Vláčil in your whole life you fucking pleb. Go watch The Last Jedi one more time, the humour has to appeal to people with your level of intelligence.

Of course I've heard of them you fucking limp dick nerd.
I don't watch The Last Jedi for the humor I watch it for the visuals and better direction than Von Trier.

Sure thing buddy. Of course you have heard about them, i bet you might have seen one of their films. Also nerds are generally people who care about SW and capeshit.

Yes Rian Johnson truly is a master of visual storytelling. Fucking retarded piece of shit.

He is one of the few golden filmmakers that have ever touched a blockbuster film in the last couple decades. He has more film chops comedy wise, acting wise, visual wise and directing wise than your shitty fart sniffing hack Von Trier.

Attached: the last jedi.jpg (500x291, 53K)

I know you're probably trying to bait people with Last Jedi in the #2 slot. But the true crime is Attack of the Clones in 3

>golden filmmakers
Sure thing, he is also a brilliant scriptwriter. His comedy is atrocious, Von Trier is funnier. Acting in Last Jedi can't be compared to performances in Dogville. Visuals once again no.

>Attack of the Clones anywhere above 5
So this is how liberty dies

>he is also a brilliant scriptwriter
Yes that's why he's been making plebs cry for years, the same plebs who ate up the force awakens and rogue one

Dogville has utter shit acting. Literally TLJ has better acting than any von trier pretentious fart sniffing shitfest ever made.
Visuals of Rian and his DP are once again extremely grand in the UHD version of TLJ. More memorable than anything von trier has done.

attack of the clone was the real bait, you found out, i admit it. it can be switched with empire

Haha. Btfo

>Literally TLJ has better acting than any von trier pretentious fart sniffing shitfest ever made.

You can't honestly believe that after that pompous pseudo-political/economic preachfest in Canto Bight.

I have to say, you have baited me very well.

Benicio Del Toro was dropping redpills inside of a ship after Canto Bight. The Canto Bight stuff was fine.