*saves ur country*

*saves ur country*
>oi m8s lets chemically castrate this bloke

Attached: 105863C0-FCF1-4262-86D7-19304777562F.png (220x346, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salaì
irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/the-peculiar-sex-life-of-adolf-hitler-offers-insight-into-the-dictators-gay-partners-391500.html
washingtonexaminer.com/nazi-doctors-hitler-was-gay-took-female-hormones
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What the fuck is wrong with anglos? Why did they treat him so badly?

it was a different time and still less barbaric than throwing him off a tall building or hanging from a crane

*steals credit from a bunch of poles*

I think he was actually fugging underage boys

They had to ban sausages in europe so that refugees dont murder taxpayers

Be a faggot, pay the toll.

Why do yurocucks like gays so much?

source

Like with all homosexuals and women, his contributions are vastly overstated just like with Leonardo Da Vinci, Hedy Lamarr etc.

He should have been an exception.

Look at where we are now. Wouldn't you kill 1000 Turings if that prevented the appearance of the lgbthonk degeneracy that we have today and that is literally ruining the entire civilization?

wouldn't surprise me

>Leonardo Da Vinci
Yeah and George Washington was a tranny and Descartes had a cuck fetish and King Henry VIII had Asperger's syndrome right?

The guy was 19 which was technically underage at the time. Male AoC was 21 whilst female was 18.

yea im from euroop we have no sausages anymore

He would have been but everything was so top secret, no one even new what he had done for the war effort

nah, Henry was an autist,
collected women like trains

Based

Pn the cock behind he wrote "Leonardo", on the one in front, with the cock crossed out and the behind about to be penetrated he wrote Salaino, his pupil - there are many other drawings that reference the fact that he absolutely loved buttfucking him, you drooling retard.

Attached: vinci.jpg (465x214, 46K)

His sketches were way better than that. Even in 30 seconds he could do better.

Yeah to make a quick joke to show his boylover he would have drawn a super realistic looking dick with legs and a tail, right?

No because he contributed to the world. The isse these days isn't that we let gays be who they want to be and treat them fairly. It's that LGBTFWZZs are on a crusade to flaunt it in front of everyone and demand special treatment. There's literally nothing wrong with being gay and just living a normal life. Look at the degeneracy on display at any Pride event to see how attention hungry they are. Turing was done wrong but it's unrelated to the mess we are in now.

>any guy that makes benis jokes is gay now
It's just Jewish revisionism to make famous western people seem worse. It's like when they said Plato was bipolar because he's sad sometimes or that Aristotle had autism, or now that Hitler was a tranny. Jews HATE people having others to look up to, and they're going after historical figures now.

>It's just Jewish revisionism
Cool it with the homophobic and anti semetic remarks.

Attached: 9129D3FE-445B-4EF9-8778-D767238CD7C3.png (595x591, 95K)

>There's literally nothing wrong with being gay
Can you shills stop trying to do this? You're not sneaky. You're not clever.

Attached: 1560387075806.jpg (396x432, 104K)

A life spent doing life drawing and figure studies would have made his sketch much more eloquent. Some rich italian teenager probably drew that 200 years later

>introduce fictional spy blackmailing him which is the real life situation the government was afraid of which is why they said they had to lock up Turing and castrate him
>Turing died on the way to his home planet ending

Was pretty homophobic, ironically

PATRICK LITTLE 2020

Hes just saying that so he can invade iran

Nobody’s saying every “famous western person” is gay you copers.

>Iran bad

Attached: 7002EF7D-62BF-44BB-8308-064991559EA9.gif (570x537, 48K)

I dont care if Da Vinci was gay but I doubt thats his sketch

Attached: study-of-five-grotesque-heads.jpg (809x1017, 162K)

>or now that Hitler was a tranny
kek the Nazi tranny poster is really getting to you huh?

Kurt Cobain was right when he said "everyone is gay", its trauma that herds people into exclusivity

He was a degenerate who took credit from more talented Polish cyphers

it is is sketch, and this is the man "in front" of his cock
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salaì

He often drew him nude and many versions of the Monna Lisa clearly have his face ina feminine body.

Right next to the two cocks there's also a drawing of a bicycle, which is something Leonardo was working on exactly at the time when he was near to Salai.
I mean, it's ok to be a skeptic but those notes were dated and analyzed by the greatest experts in Renaissance Italy.

He was "kinda" right, 100% straight people are as rare as 100% flaming fags - people that wouldn't fuck a 18years old super feminine japanese crossdresser while knowing NO ONE would ever know are an absolute minority.

It's just one of many examples, but it was one that everyone here should know. It's kind of laughable that people are gullible enough to fall for this trick. Posthumous diagnoses are retarded.

I can find guys attractive but gay sex is truthfully disgusting to me. Just the concept of anal alone I can't stand.

are you literally defending buggers?

God what a stupid fucking name he has. I bet his parents joined in on the schoolyard bullying

>suicidal leftie was right
“No”

but I thought the NAZIES were the bad guys! Don't tell me that freedom loving americans and soviets also mistreated minorities in 40s. That just can't be right, because they have beaten fascism!

Attached: IQ.jpg (1080x530, 99K)

>100% straight people are as rare as 100% flaming fags
No.

His sketches were owned by a series of people, saying that its dated is dishonest, as people made marks on them across the centuries. No need to edit Anne Franks journal, just let it stand on its own.

>It's kind of laughable that people are gullible enough to fall for this trick.
So you honestly think the Nazi tranny poster is being 100% unironic and not just shitposting to rile retards like you up?

Yes. Look at Greeks, Romans, Feudal Japan, Aztecs and any non abrahamitic religion infested cultures. It's absolutely normal to want to fuck both pretty, feminine boys and women.

All forms of "sex" outside of procreation are forms of masturbation

its what faggots deserve tbqh

Why does nu-Yea Forums white knight for Nazis?

>pagan shitters
Discarded.

Attached: 582C9571-E123-467B-9251-5136D54472D9.jpg (227x222, 7K)

That guy's a JIDF shill, but there are people who unironically think Plato was bipolar. Seriously? Don't they think that MAYBE there's some sort of reason why they're trying to belittle these guys?

>People venerating a wind god that was one of many in a pantheon of desert dwellers gods and after his tribe won the war was turned into the "one true god"

>look at all these degenerate societies which inevitably fell after they became degenerate!!!
Yeah, like Weimar and current western countries. There's literally no difference. Right before a country falls, it's a degeneracy free for all, and that happens to include gays.

Jews are pagans too, they denied Christ.

The polish broke the enigma code first tho

tell me about the old Yea Forums, gramps. I bet Andrea Dworkin, Susan Sontag and even fucking Che Guevara were frequent Yea Forums posters back in the day...

t. been here since 2006

Pagans had great civilizations

Pagan is the Christcuck version of goyim

>Those other great civilization the best part of mine are based in inevitably fell!
>My civilization will never fall!

Being a retard must be truly amazing.

That scene where the analysts themselves make the call on holding off on warning the allied naval convoy about the scheduled german attack to not clue the germans in about the broken code instead of giving that decision to one of their military superiors is comically forced in hindsight

>That guy's a JIDF shill
Do you think it’s a Jewish psy op to post Nazi tranny pics on the tv section of an anime image board or is it just a shitposter looking to make Nazi larpers seethe? I’ll let you be the judge

Fuck pagan faggots, no wonder they consistently got BTFO by Abrahamic chads

No they didn’t.

A good deed does not wash out the bad, nor a bad the good.

Attached: 435324.jpg (474x660, 35K)

Cry more.

He didn't say or imply that

I included "current western countries" in that post. Man, gays really are retarded.

After the other day it's already been proven that intelligence agencies from around the world post here so it could be.

You’re not fooling anyone retard

this , all those civilizations were vastly superior aesthetically and culturally to the west

>No they didn’t.

Rome.

On your knees for daddy

TV and film are literally the most pozzed and Jewish forms of media bar none. Not really far fetched that a KIDF member would be earning his shekels here.

It's more likely to be JIDF. Have you seen how mad they get when you deny the holocaust? It's been proven time and time again that this board is infested with them. It's just another technique.

This isn't a question of whether or not you agree with them. To claim they didn't have great civilizations is ridiculous user.

CIA here AMA (not about Bane though he wasn't in my flight plan)

based

Attached: 1558351970821.jpg (600x600, 39K)

Tell a zionist that the holocaust doesnt real and they'll be taken aback. "b-but how can I bludgeon you over the head if it isnt real?"

Cringe

this is the brit excuse for any mistreatment

Brian: Six million just seems too high of a number. I mean one or two might be plausible, but six? No way.
Stewie: What the deuce? There are still people who believe in this idiotic excuse for a hoax? Unfathomable! But wait... Perhaps I can use this to my advantage. If I claim to be a victim of this so-called holocaust, perhaps I can receive the funds necessary to purchase equipment and build a machine that will help me take over the world! It's brilliant!
Brian: You'd really use a debunked Jewish tragedy in an attempt to take over the world?
Stewie: Well, I wouldn't be the first one to have done that. *looks at camera*

>lmao fuck this 'Da Vinci' cunt, what a brainlet
peak contrarianism

Whom are you quoting?

they've had another shot of Soro's money

Attached: 1518677514731.jpg (900x881, 156K)

>im an important man actually
nice larp

> Greeks, Romans
> vastly superior aesthetically and culturally to the west
big hmm

probably the jews who pretend that da vinci is gay
one of the most retarded conspiracy theories

> saving fucking England
> not deserving to be castrated

They did nothing wrong, lads.

Imagine blaming jews that you were gay

Hitler was gay btw

irishexaminer.com/lifestyle/features/the-peculiar-sex-life-of-adolf-hitler-offers-insight-into-the-dictators-gay-partners-391500.html

>expecting an interesting thread about reasons why a la
>instead get a bunch of entry level JIDF vs entry level stormfront
Bluepilled faggots go away

He was also a self-hating jew with 3 testicles, did you know?

>I swear on me mum Yea Forums was anarcho communist utopia back in the day

Imagine getting this butthurt over nazi tranny memes

I'm not gay because I took the anti-gay vaccine.

seething tranny lover

also, Hitler was a tranny

washingtonexaminer.com/nazi-doctors-hitler-was-gay-took-female-hormones

both of these are verified facts

>gay
>fails at everything
>kills himself
I’m alright with this

So it really is true...

Trannys have a 40% suicide rate and his suicide came right when he had been forced into a marriage with a woman

rly joggins the noggin

Should you punch a tranny if you see one?

it was more like, less affiliated. shortly before trump took off there were even still communist and anarchist generals on /pol/

It's hilarious just how much the nazi tranny posting has gotten to /pol/. They cry about it when it's not even around now.

I'm sure that knowing he'd clearly lost a fucking war he thought he'd won, that would have returned a ruined Germany to glory, had nothing to do with that...

Germany never had glory lol.

>it all started with drumf in 2016

zoomer state of mind everyone

1870 begs otherwise

It certainly had more than post WWI Germany. They got fucked hard.

Nazis were based and so are trannies

1. Prussia isn’t Germany
2. Irrelevant

It was the North German confederation with consisted of the majority of what would become the German Empire.

Daily reminder that fags are just 2% of the population, and are simply desperate to be relevant, but their degeneracy is nothing more than a cry for attention and definitely not a threat to the civilisation as a whole.

less gay = better world
this is a fact

BIG yikes, fignewton

There was a big fear that gay people in high security establishments could be exploited by communists

>Gay pedophiles used to be sterilized
>Now they get their own month
what the FUCK happened

do you remember 2016 dude?

I think it was because he was a tranny and had a 40% chance of killing himself anyway

damn that's based

do you remember /n/?

>faggot gets dabed on
who cares

The English upper classes are all notorious closets. Oscar Wilde showed them this and they hated him for it.
All toff englushmen are just a little bit gay. All the ones that go to the old establishment public schools like Eton, Harrow Winchester etc., all get the gey at a young age.
I brought some friends to a club do, one of whom was a French twink and all the male enlgoish were looking at him all night whereas all the women weren't. It was hilarious.
Lower class English are manly men and will beat the fag out of their kids. The upper classes are hedonistic degenerates that would've despised Turing because had did what they wanted to do.

>Hitler was gay
>Hitler fucked his niece
>Hitler was impotent

I understand that tactics of shitflinging as much as possible to discredit someone might seem effective, but it sort of has the opposite effect when the shit you fling are direct contradictions.

Attached: 1379083614631.png (589x534, 51K)

>killing off the bloodline of the dude who invented modern computing architecture

Imagine being this retarded.

lol. Was that before or after the original incarnation got shut down for becoming stormfront 2.0. Or was it back when the only 2 flags available were swastikas and jew flags that were randomly assigned?

Why do amerilards have an entire month dedicated to sodomy and dilation?

Mate, the italian Renaissance was gay as fuck. Everyone was larping as romans / greeks and throwing orgies.
If you want to stick to an artist who probably wasn't deep in the boipussi maybe try Fra Angelico or Michelangelo but even then I wouldn't put my hand in the fire for Angelico and Michelangelo was most likely some sort of uber-neurotic incel given his autistic outbursts with the church.

I mean yeah? being a homosexual is morally wrong. He was genius in technology and his skills should totally be utilized. Homosexuals are subhumans that don't deserve human rights.

'ATE NAZIS
'ATE THE GERMANS
'ATE HOMOSEXUALS
'LUV ENGLAND
'LUV THE QUEEN

Simple as

lol
Italian here, can confirm

this man was the product of his straight white patriarchy society, so in retrospective, the prejudice did him very well.

today, instead of a respectful person, he would have become a faggot who would be too busy on glory holes and all his potential would go to waste.

white male patriarchy isnt perfect, but it is the best.

Attached: 1560637349936.jpg (720x726, 85K)

Not morally wrong. An aberration yes. A mental illness, perhaps. But in the grand scheme of things not that big of a deal. Once again, keep your kinky weirdness somewhat discreet like everyone else and it's all good. Flaunt it and you deserve shame like anyone else. I have weird fetishes but I keep them properly under the radar. Have the decency to do the same, fagbros.

You mean this goofy fella?

Attached: 6647.jpg (200x240, 13K)

You mean Konrad Zuse?

I remember /n/. I spent the final days of its existence trying to le epic troll nazis and ended-up abandoning, one by one, all my liberal positions.

>getting this butthurt over historical facts

do you remember /z/?

Yeah this dude looks like he fucked kids

I think you're a bigot.

and they were, the whole british intel had more russian moles than a Leningrad field

>Muslim authoritarian state good!

/pol/ take your meds

>his contributions are vastly overstated just like with Leonardo Da Vinci

Attached: (you).jpg (800x600, 18K)

This, you're either a follower of the One True Faith or you're less than an animal, because even those are muslim.

absolutely based and shariapilled

>smoothbrain
reddit söy insult/'argument'

nothing wrong with Islam or authoritarianism
take your soÿ

Reminder that being gay and being a pedophile were inextricably linked back then. If you eliminate his sex drive, there's hope he'll stop offending.

nothing personel kid diddler

well he did, lol

How the hell did that work?

So they cut off his dick? Not cool.

>Single handedly contribute more to the war effort than any other man
>Not paying the toll

To be fair, being straight and a "pedo" (by modern standards) were indistinguishable as well.

WE WUZ WAR HEROEZ N SHIT

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1257, 108K)

Cope harder cuck

>we need to shoot a kino chase scene
>got it

Attached: Nicolas_Winding_Refn_Cannes_2016.jpg (220x311, 19K)

The true enigma were the friends we castrated along the way

based

>pollacks get trumped by a fag

>be a war hero
>get arrested and killed for just ONE little crime
Why did Americans hate Lee Harvey Oswald so much ?

Dude the Wikipedia page explicitly states that it wasn't drawn by Leonardo
>A folio by Leonardo includes a page of drawings by a hand other than Leonardo's, one of which is a crudely drawn sketch depicting an anus, identified as "Salaì's bum", pursued by penises on legs.
>The page on which this sketch appears is the same page that contains the depiction of a bicycle. Neither drawing is by Leonardo, and the page was not seen until a restoration of the volume in the 1960s, in the process of which, several pages went missing and were later returned. It has been suggested that the drawings are by a pupil of Leonardo's but this is debated.

>instant death vs depression, mental and physical torture that takes months and then death

>being gay
>living a normal life
choose one, gay

We support trannies now?

Attached: 1559081352997.png (1250x700, 982K)

He probably was a pedo or at least really creepy and anti social. I worked with a gay autist and let me tell you he was a major creep

>weimar fell because of buttsex not because of an economic epression

But he was smart, smart people are quiet and listen to music I like.

what do you mean by that?

Turing was brilliant but he helped fight the Nahtzee and was gay. Too many points in today's politics.
Take a look at someone like Claude Shannon. He practically gave birth to Information technology revolution. And nobody knows him. Nobody wants to make a biopic.

I think about this stuff in property worth.
Nig family moves in next door: Place torn to shreds, house worth less.
Fag couple moves in next door: Place fixed up, house worth more.
Gay guys are okay.

Right side of history won

The movie takes a downturn once his faggotry is revealed.

He's saying the mainstream narrative is to always paint gays as magical and good. Which is funny because men are supposed to be toxic and immoral but gay men aren't for some reason?

>Knowingly break the law
>Get punished
>NOOO how could this happen to me?

It's because they are feminine and don't threaten the eternal woman. They condone woman hypgergamy too.