And that's a good thing!

And that's a good thing!

Attached: fuck straight white men.jpg (754x761, 152K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/2018/06/netflix-five-second-staring-rule/
youtu.be/KcXVGIi1m28
marketwatch.com/story/can-american-men-ever-be-happy-if-their-wives-earn-more-than-they-do-2019-04-29
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

foids arent funny

in another 5 years men won't even be able to get a job. Women will be forced into everything.

I can't wait.

BRITAIN IS THE CUTTING EDGE OF SJW FAGGOTRY

THE NANNYSTATE RUNS IN THEIR BLOOD

MERIT IS FOR NATZIS, FORGET ALL THAT
DIVERSITY ORDERS ARE IN FROM ABOVE, SCHNELL!

Attached: 1535937765221.png (620x712, 367K)

>ITV
>Comedy
Pick one. Actually I take that back, don't pick ITV.

>2050
>it's like the 1950's again
>women are forced to work full-time jobs to support their families
>men are stay-at-home dads without jobs
>women come home from a long day of work ready to beat their husbands
>they physically cant
>they still make dinner

cant wait

Attached: 1540565302705.jpg (470x470, 41K)

Same sex marriage good. Same sex writting team bad.

Is there any chance that in being around men in the writing room, some semblance of humour my rub off on the women? Wishful thinking I know.

Wasn't Monty Python an all-male comedy writing team?
How about Fawlty Towers, The Office, Peep Show, The Thick of It? (insert successfull British comedy show)

is this culture war shit ever going to end

>Spend day shitposting while kids are kept entertained in the VR sphere
>Wife comes home to slap me around with her scrawny, soft arms doing no damage
My penis! It's becoming erect on its own!

Based

There's push back here and there, but it will get a lot worse before it gets better in my opinion. I feel like when the pendulum swings the other way though, it's going to swing pretty hard.

Womens suffrage was the beginning of the end for our republic

This is good, because a lot of times men can't write good comedic female characters. Adding a female writer will bring new ideas and perspectives to the process.

But sure, let's make this into another male oppression Olympics thread because waaaah women.

What's ITV?

>uk

color me surprised

>All female staff
PROGRESSIVE!!!!

>All male staff
SEXIST!!!! BAN IT REEEEEEEEEE

Gotta' fuckin' love that equality.

Attached: Ghostbusters 2016 All Women Staff.jpg (970x546, 98K)

Name 10 funny women.

>This is good, because a lot of times men can't write good comedic female characters.

[citation needed]

Again, where is the data for this? In your head?
Also,
>a lot of times men can't write good comedic female characters
In addition to being a (baseless) opinion, "a lot of times" isn't all the time.

>But sure, let's make this into another male oppression Olympics thread because waaaah women.

>Do things to men and not women that if they WERE done to women would be screeched and REEEEE'd at at apocalyptic levels
>People notice this hypocrisy
>"FUCKING MRA'S UGH SUCH A VICTIM-COMPLEX!!!!"

Attached: SJW Tears 1.jpg (750x1018, 108K)

>men can't write good comedic female characters

Nor can women.

Attached: 5EEAB96E-D58F-4FE5-9450-A513FB8F5F7F.png (454x520, 13K)

ITV doesn't even make comedy.

You for starters

NOW THEY DEFINITELY DONT

Why are libshits so sexist?

^^^^ fucking THIS

those incel niggers need to know when to open their stinky neet doors and let the women creators in

Men could never create characters as funny as Melissa McCarthey and Amy Schumar.

Will this lead to the full legalization of prostitution? Imagine what TV and movies will look like.

Having read the statements from the moron behind this pain it's doomed to fail.

>50/50 gender onscreen and offscreen
>database of female writers for show producers to use
>forced mentorships to train women how to work in the business
>producers need to learn how to accept women's voices and sense of humor to help them produce scripts and shows

Is this real?

>in 5 years men will also get a UBI.
You can keep that McJob, Laaaady.

Attached: 1560461580533.gif (300x301, 30K)

Fucking Weinstein has ruined it for everyone now. Men will never be allowed to run a movie set without a female anti-rape unit supervising them.

>I know you are but what am I

>the female cries out in pain as she is given power.

Attached: 568567946.jpg (960x960, 43K)

What about all women teams?

Tina Fey, Amy Poehler, Wanda Sykes, Joan Rivers, Whoopi Goldberg, Lucille Ball, Mary Taylor Moore, Kristen Wiig, Lily Tomlin, Julia Louis-Dreyfus, the gals behind Garfunkel and Oats...

I could but youll just say theyre not funny so why bother

I am a man that can’t have an abortion = I have no right to speak up on abortion.

I am a woman that runs on 200% emotion with 0% humor = law should demand that women write comedy.

If you’re a woman this makes s nose.

THATS FINE, IN FACT ENCOURAGED

>law should demand that women write comedy
THE ONLY ARGUMENT FOR THE COLLAPSE OF THE STATE INTO LAWLESSNESS IS THAT DELUSIONAL FEMINISTS WILL GET COCKSLAPPED WITH REALITY

Tina fey

Name a well fleshed out female character written by an all male staff

Nah, I was genuinely curious, and I wholeheartedly agree with what was written here. No Amy Shumers or Awkwafina types. These are legit funny women in my opinion. I would have added Gilda Radner though.

wtf I'm a feminist now

Ellen Ripley, Lisbeth Salander.

>Ripley
>no character depth at all
>was literally just meant to be a gender swap from male hero to heroine in an effort to be different, being female having nothing to do with the motivation
yeah, and fucking Alan Schaefer is Arnold's greatest character piece.

>being female having nothing to do with the motivation
Sure as hell was a motivation in Aliens with the mother daughter dynamic.

fuck you I'm making the dinner
men are better cooks

Okay Brian.

That's illegal.

Literally who company.

>name funny people
>lists SNL members
kys

Attached: 1422845896855.jpg (693x849, 264K)

true but I'm too lazy

For the most part that's true, but no matter what I do, now matter how exactly I follow what she does, my grilled cheese will never taste as good as my moms.

are any of these women being funny right now?

No, they want a total reversal of values. They want litter everywhere, noise everywhere, racism against whites because it's somehow not racism, gay sex for everyone, and Christianity will be outlawed.

same goes for me. I think our mothers conditioned us to think of how "actual" grilled cheese is supposed to taste.

Only a handful of them worked at SNL and that doesn't invalidate them being funny in anyway. Is Seinfeld and Veep not funny anymore because Julia did like couple of seasons of SNL in the fucking 80s?

yes, BOYLOVERega really is that ugly

0/10

>Christianity will be outlawed
That’s a good thing honestly. It’s not like christcuck “values” are being upheld anymore.

Attached: 51FEB38D-44B0-4B21-9658-CA5507F0F2F8.jpg (320x320, 17K)

And that's a GOOD thing

Attached: comedy.png (697x702, 197K)

Pam Aldon is funny. She'd just laugh if Louie started wanking it in front of her.

Attached: 07_09PamelaAdlon.jpg (1536x1152, 185K)

what?

Just a bug in the NPC software

Adlon would still get it. She a tight little ass and seems like she would be fun in the bedroom.

reminder that all monkeys on this planet live in male dominant hierarchies while the female monkeys have to take care of children

repent yourself and then kys

damn it bobby

small budget indie flicks are the future for kino. we can put all the anti-juden propaganda as we like then.

limp wristed reply

Muh sky daddy save me

Attached: 1560530609792.jpg (640x640, 272K)

What would jesus christ say about this sinful post hmm?

THATS MY PURSE!

Is it present in the user's post or was it described by the user?

Only Tina Fey, Joan Rivers and Lucille Ball are funny themselves.
The others are just funny actors; you would say Courtney Cox is funny just because Monica is?

Those were written by men, she's a comedic actress, not a funny woman.

>girl with the dragon tattoo
You gotta be memein bro

That's my purse!

The former

Tina fey is a top 5 comic writer working today prove me wrong

>Tina Fey
literally the only funny one on that list.

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt is the only thing she's ever written other than 30 Rock (which is reddit garbage) and SNL skits (which are always garbage)

Dude mtm is amazing

I HATE TINA FEY

HER AMEX COMMERCIALS ALMOST MADE ME DROP THEM BUT I LIKE MY CENTURION CARD TOO MUCH

>the lions had it right all along

Have you read the Millennium Trilogy and seen the Swedish films? I meme you not, bro.

lol america spotted.
imagine wanting something that most 1st world countries already have

He probably hasn't, considering very few menopausal women browse Yea Forums

Ripkey was literally written as a man. Never read the dragon tattoo book tho so idk. I was more talking film/tv

Yeah except the pendulum will be controlled by muslims and third worlders and it'll be taking you out as well

Is Stigg Larsnes work consodered for menopausal women? Damn. I mean I do enjoy some stuff menopausal women would like I guess. I unironically love Golden Girls, Designing Women, and Murder She Wrote.

Kys

Jesus.
>Larsen
>Considered

Stieg Larsson was an obnoxious extreme-left feminist. The original book title of Dragon Tat was "The Men Who Hate Women" and he got off on her torturing her rapist.

doesn't GB have some kind of law that forbids discrimination toward gender?

>constantly whines about inequality
>Accuses others of oppression olympics.
You feminazis should unironically kys.

Veep has Julia Louis-Dreyfus as a producer, she clearly has a lot of say on the making of the show even if she isn't writing every script personally.

VEEP IS HILARIOUS BECAUSE IT DABS ON LEFTOIDS FROM AN INSIDER PERSPECTIVE

>Feminazis are now turning on Ellen Ripley

HOLY SHIT.
THIS LEVEL OF RUTHLESS IDEOLOGICAL CANNIBALISM.
THIS IS WHY YOU WILL NEVER, EVER WIN THE CULTURE WAR.

Attached: Wut Mike.png (187x187, 50K)

He wrote Mikael as a pretty damn good male character, and I guess there were some things in there that could be considered feminist, but "he got off on her torturing her rapist" seems an odd critique in my opinion. I cheered when Paul Kersey took out the scum bags that raped his family in Death Wish.

Fellow Med detected. Letting women cook anything serious is for the Anglos. Here in Montenegro we have a saying, "if you see a man cooking, or if you see a man avoiding work, go help him."

This. He also helped fund left wing terrorist and harassment groups.

>Fully fleshed out characters
>comedies
You're so fucking retarded.

Had to check and yeah it's fucking true. WTF is wrong with these people

>But sure, let's make this into another male oppression Olympics thread because waaaah women.

He said, as a major company actively legislates to discriminate against men for the benefit of women.

Yes but only against women and non whites

It's hilarious that you guys are literally incapable of coming up with your own insults.

Cringe

>tfw Ripley is literally the strongest female character of all time
>Objectively
>tfw no woman has ever written a film character as well as Ripley
>tfw the Roastie literally admits that her gender is inferior

>poorfag shithole is matriarchal
Nobody: What a surprise!

Attached: 6a2.png (600x610, 565K)

NPC isn’t a right wing meme, newfag. Nice gaslighting attempt though.

Quite the opposite. Probably the most patriarchal society left in Europe.

But we are poor. But then, we are just the part of Serbia that has beaches.

I guess that's an attempt at something. I don't know what, but something.

>Men will never be allowed to run a movie set without a female anti-rape unit supervising them.

That's already a real thing.

nationalreview.com/2018/06/netflix-five-second-staring-rule/

Ok, so there should be conversations about periods and black men?

It literally always has been. Twitter didn't ban it for being left-wing, now did it baby?

Imagine being a brain damaged leftist

Only in violence.

Making regulations that addresses gender inequality isn't the same as discrimination specifically because they target structural obstacles. This isn't saying men can't write comedy, it says they should have women involved in the creative process to offer proper equal opportunities. But of course people like you always pretend it's somehow taking things away from men.

I don’t care, I don’t go on normalfag websites. That’s how I know it’s not a right wing meme.

You don't care because lefties get off on persecuting their political opponents.
You literally didn't even know NPC started out as a right-wing meme. You're just a retard.

It factually is, and the examples don't stop there. It's like when you morons unironically call people "incels" (a MGTOW meme) or "Snowflakes" (alt-right meme)

This reminds me of the 90s when Republicans started repeating that the Democrats are the REAL racists. The difference of course being that in their case, it was actually true. When you use your enemy's language, you spread their memetic power. And the result is that they come to control the dialogue.

You cannot even articulate ideas in your own language anymore. You can only ape your betters.

When did ITV last have good comedy? It’s been the channel for brainless Little Englanders for years.

Attached: D3C34EBA-8F89-4139-AD50-EB4B76B87C1C.png (640x783, 558K)

Not remotely what gaslighting is.

Dont get mad because your only example is some swedish lefty book

It's literally a regulation that discriminates against men by privileging women with employment based on gender rather than merit, while men with merit are denied that same opportunity.

It's literally gender-based discrimination you Newspeaking apologist fuck. No amount of mental-gymnastics is going to change that.
"It's not gender-based discrimination because we don't call it that" doesn't fucking cut it.

Holy shit, why are you not on ResetEra? I can fucking SMELL your Estrogen syringe.

Attached: Really Backslide Stretch.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Wait, really? Sauce. Big if true.

I 100% believe it but I would like evidence I can use later.

Hiring and putting individuals into certain positions because of their gender is illegal discrimination.

>rather than merit

Since when has entertainment industry been about merit and not nepotism? Are you fucking kidding me? The entire merit argument is a fucking meme.

Attached: 1539797931810.jpg (750x968, 425K)

And replacing one problem with a different one is somehow supposed to fix it?

>inequality

It's not inequality though no one is stopping women from working as female comedy writers. Like electricans and plumbers and firefighters this field is more dominate with men now you are forcing people to include females which forces these small firms to pay a wage to someone who previously was not suitable for the job.
Where does it stop? if you own a small business of writers lets say 4 guys, suddenly you have to hire a 5th person, a women. Obviously you must also include a transgender person, 6. But what about a women of color? 7 people now but there are more than 2 races so a black female a white female a yellow female, and the appropriate males so 6 people working just because they are the correct gender and race not because of ability.

honk honk

But what are they going to do once they all start claiming to be women?

Not when women are the ones hiring

Based

>Failing so hard to understand his comment

Amerifat education

Attached: 1558999067172.png (500x730, 170K)

> quoting normalfag websites

>Men
>ever benefiting from any sort of anti-discrimination legislation

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
You and I wish. But it's never going to happen. Those laws were not written and enacted to enforce any kind of "equality" or end "discrimination". That's just the wording they use to get supported and passed. Their real function is privileging and empowering women at the expense of men.

Same reason blacks have to literally shoot white babies in the face while screaming "i hate whitey" for it to even be considered to be classified as a "hate crime", while for whites all it takes is for the victim of any sort of crime to happen to be black.

Attached: Consider the Following Miia.png (824x666, 326K)

>The entire merit argument is a fucking meme.
MERIT IS HOW ALL THINGS SHOULD WORK

NEPOTISM HAPPENS IN ALL INDUSTRIES BUT ITS NOT CODIFIED INTO LAW LIKE THIS FEMALE WRITER MANDATE IS

>I know because I lack information and/or experience

Attached: What the fuck am I reading 3.jpg (410x365, 28K)

>Their real function is privileging and empowering women at the expense of men
That’s what equality is though. Men are the superior gender.

>lack information and/or experience
I do not, that’s how I know the NPC meme isn’t anti-“left”.

>It's not inequality though no one is stopping women from working as female comedy writers.

It's to address boys club mentality where predominantly male cliques formed in university go on to only work in entertainment and just hire their buddies. It's an uneven playing field where women don't have an equal footing from the start. Women don't have similar networks and opportunities given to them specifically because a lot of show biz jobs come through different forms of nepotism like "can you get my mate a job?"

BBC also already has quotas in place to better give employment and representation opportunities to people who aren't white straight men.

How long until being a white male is criminalized

>Making regulations that addresses gender inequality isn't the same as discrimination specifically because they target structural obstacles.

-Black people in my workspace creates a """structural obstacle""" for me and my fellow whites.
-Let's legislate to correct this.
-Blacks now limited in number, or outright banned from working at my company.
-According to leftoid soi-milkers this "isn't discrimination"

Attached: Rolf Manly.gif (905x980, 29K)

But what if you work better with your male buddy then you would with a random female stranger you're forced to hire to meet a diversity quota?

>MERIT IS HOW ALL THINGS SHOULD WORK

But it never works that way in real life, fucktard. It's always a dad asking a favor to get their kid a job or someone knows someone who gets an easy access to an internship, etc. Merit is an ideal that never works in practice on the level you think it does because social interactions always have people doing favors and nobody is going to start vetting every applicant through vigorous blind submissions when they can do it more easily. People are lazy and corrupt and it's never perceived bad when it's you doing an acquaintance a favor.

>complains about discrimination
>leftoid onions drinker
pick two

Why are women so inferior at university?

>Are you fucking kidding me? The entire merit argument is a fucking meme.

By all means let's make the problem worse then.
>leftcuck logic

Daily reminder zoomers millennials and gen x faggots all agree with this because diversity trumps merit

Attached: 12358074-6929385-This_graph_illustrates_the_share_of_each_generation_that_wants_e-m-179_155544546418 (634x439, 53K)

Maybe you should work harder at getting along with people instead of crying that you can't exclusive work with your bff from Oxford anymore.

Just say youre a tranny, problem solved

>men can't write good comedic female characters
>women cant write good characters
how does adding women help?

>But it never works that way in real life, fucktard.

Competent workers keep their jobs as well as advance farther than incompetent workers. This is a fact. The fact that Nepotism doesn't exist doesn't mean Meritocracy doesn't exist, and it definitely doesn't mean it SHOULDN'T exist.

>dad asking a favor to get their kid a job
DO MEN IN POWER NOT HAVE DAUGHTERS

MERIT IS THE IDEAL AND THE CLOSEST THINGS OPERATE TO THE IDEAL THE BETTER

FORCING FEMALE WRITERS BY REGULATION IS GOING ON RECORD AS ANTI-MERIT
NOT BASELINE UNOFFICIAL NEPOTISM WHICH IS ACCEPTED AS A FACT OF LIFE AND BENEFITS NOT ONLY MALES

Comedy writing teams cant work like that, you cannot force a relationship on two people and write together the same two friends can write together. The Office a prime example Gervais and Merchant were friends you cannot force this upon two random people and create the same effect.

Not when women are the ones hiring and being hired.

Rules and consistency are only for the dumb men, you MRA Trump-voting misogynist.

Elaine Benis is probably the deepest female character in any sitcom show ever

It's already being done in the most insidious way possible, by elevating everyone else, bit by bit, to where they all have special rights that straight white males simply never get.

>Shout STOP once someone breaks the rules
>Man accidentally looks at you for 6 seconds during a board meeting
>Stand up and scream STOP HARASSING ME and disrupt the meeting

This is somehow a good thing

wtf is ITV?

>replacing

They're not even doing that. Nepotism will still be a problem and this rule does nothing to change that.
They're literally just creating a new problem and making things worse.

>you cannot force a relationship on two people and write together the same two friends can write together.

What's stopping a man and a woman from becoming friends and having similar chemistry, incel? It's pretty narrow minded to insist that you can only write comedy with your besties.

Got any examples of male and female comedic duo?

>It's to address boys club mentality where predominantly male cliques formed in university go on to only work in entertainment and just hire their buddies.

[citation needed]

Where is the proof that this exists outside your head?
Also, why are you not concerned about women forming female cliques in college and bringing that into the workplace?

There's a difference between real, actual discrimination and meme leftoid "discrimination".

I've go a better idea.

How about women just work harder at actually being funny?
Seems like that would solve the root of the problem rather than just discriminating against men.

What's stopping a woman from actually achieving shit based on merit instead of diversity-quotas, femcel?

Dude you're acting as though women can't make friends in college lmfao why do women genuinely think that if something isn't just fucking handed to them it's unfair? What you're describing in no way limits a woman, if they don't have a network maybe they should learn to fucking socialize

You're either an assblasted woman or a tranny that will never pass and either way you sound actually stunted

I fucking hate this country
But I’m not sure where I should move to get out before it gets even worse

You're using anecdotal evidence that you have no way to know is true. You're acting as if men in entertainment don't also have fucking daughters, you're literally inventing shit to justify giving women a handicap to help them make money and get jobs before men who are just as qualified, please stop licking the female boot so hard

Except men already nepotistically throw jobs at women for the chance to use their holes. They're just shit at everything, so they cant retain the job.

>THERE'S AN IMAGINARY CONSPIRACY OF DISCRIMINATION AGAINST WOMEN THAT I CAN'T PROVE, BUT IS TOTALLY REAL!!!!
>THE ONLY WAY TO FIGHT IT IS TO ENACT REAL, PROVABLE, ACTUAL DISCRIMINATION AGAINST MEN!!!!

Holy shit when is the fucking plague of roastie feminists upon society ever going to end?

Attached: TRIGGERED Face.png (300x258, 177K)

>It's an uneven playing field where women don't have an equal footing

You ever go to church? lots of women clubs there

SHOES LOL

>It's to address boys club mentality where predominantly male cliques formed in university go on to only work in entertainment and just hire their buddies. It's an uneven playing field where women don't have an equal footing from the start. Women don't have similar networks and opportunities given to them specifically because a lot of show biz jobs come through different forms of nepotism like "can you get my mate a job?"

Attached: Feminism and Media Equality.jpg (1011x615, 207K)

Burns and Allen, and Lucile Ball and Desi Arnaz. But those are exceptions and I still agree that this kind of shit is discriminatory and utter SJW bullshit.

When we annihilate half of them and turn the rest into war brides. Restrict their access to books and put things back into its proper form. They could've just left things alone. We gave them equality but it wasn't enough.

That tranny faggot will argue any point all day and pretend powerful men don't have daughters and nepotism only happens for boys, same shit they always pull when a man is successful, they literally can't stand it and have to blame some fucking ism because they can't admit their personal failures

Why cant women just create there own writing teams? this is one of those things where it just shows the left are the actual bigots because they know deep down women are inferior.

Did they have all women for season 3? I hated 2.

>WINE!
>MUH VAGINA!

>Burns and Allen, and Lucile Ball and Desi Arnaz

I love how the examples are from a time when it was a male dominated world.

PERIODS LOL

Holy shit.
Please, for the love of God, at least tell me that you are a woman (i.e. an ACTUAL woman, not a tranny).
If you are an actual man that believes this kind of shit and unironically makes these kinds of arguments, you are the most pathetic lost cause of a man that could possibly exist.

Attached: Carl the Cuck.jpg (222x227, 7K)

MY STINKY PUSSY LOL

WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING I WAS RAPED

Dee Reynolds

>where it just shows the left are the actual bigots because they know deep down women are inferior

Attached: 1549782401374.jpg (595x488, 41K)

>What's stopping a man and a woman from becoming friends and having similar chemistry, incel?
If you call people incels, you probably wouldn't know anything about that.

>This is good, because a lot of times men can't write good comedic female characters.

And feminist roasties can't write at all.

youtu.be/KcXVGIi1m28

Attached: What Do Women Want From Fiction Chart Feminism.jpg (900x900, 187K)

Yes but the point is that we shouldn't exclude the possibility. I'm against this bullshit but we shouldn't lower ourselves to dealing in absolutes the way they do. Also, (not technically a duo) Carol Burnett and co.

The issue is making these absolutes and pretending that under-representation is solely attributable to discrimination. If the examples I noted exist, it means that if there is talent there will naturally be more representation. People like to laugh and if more women were good at comedy then we'd naturally have seen them find a bigger place in it.

>the left are the actual bigots

Attached: FF53AA9D-CA23-453E-BCBF-32E7857F02DF.jpg (988x1059, 139K)

TURN ON THE LIGHTS

WHO LAUGHED

Attached: 1545087078710.png (1019x628, 94K)

>replace nu-males with nu-feminists
What did (((they))) mean by this?

>because they know deep down women are inferior

Attached: 1540433831179.jpg (609x607, 124K)

Seething transexual

>in another 5 years men won't even be able to get a job
its already near impossible in the entertainment industry
ive seen a JEWISH fella passed on for a runners position
chick who took his place could barely walk

>call people incels
>but also call them trannies
Well I'm just confused now

Based lone male voice.

Not anymore

I was curious to see the first persons list and boy is it garbage. the fact you have Wanda is a sin already.

NO 17 YEAR OLD IS EVER IN HER PRIME YOU PEDOPHILE

SOMEONE PLEASE LOVE ME IM FAMOUS BUT CAN'T GET A DATE

There's no IDs faggot it wasn't me

well now it's official

Implying anyone wants to fuck a disgusting tranny's inside out scrote bag they call a pussy

not when most film festivals have a 50% cast & crew diversity quota, user

Jews are the only straight "white" men who will get a pass on this. Straight white goys will be the ones who get hurt by it.

I'd rub some humour off on those broads if you know what I mean.

Eh, at some point these retarded little white girls who push this shit will have sons, and they will come to seriously regret this anti-white garbage.

>Bioware game of the year.
I like it!

>>they still make dinner
This is were I broke

its funny, there was a trial in my country for parity in the departments of the government in one our cities, out of 5 departments 1 had 7 members (4 men/3 women) and the news were all over the place...oddly nobody made a fuss about the other 4 departments in where women were the majority. In the end all 5 departments have majority women and that's a good thing.

But the Romans who made it and brought it to where Jesus was imprisoned could lift it

>Fucking Weinstein has ruined it for everyone now. Men will never be allowed to run a movie set without a female anti-rape unit supervising them.
The Muslims had the right idea all along. Women and men should not work together, or spend time with each other 1 on 1, unless they are married. Accusations of all kinds of shit can not happen if you simply keep women away from the workspace

You're expecting the type of christian who would draw this sort of image to pay attention to the details of his own scripture?

>ive seen a JEWISH fella passed on for a runners position
Oy vey, the chutzpah on dese goyim!

Are all-female writing teams also banned?

>Having women on writing boards is good because female characters are written better
>Every comedy writing board must therefore be required to have a female writer

You're not wrong but the decision isn't fuelled by the reasoning that shows will improve, it's fuelled by the reasoning that evil men are keeping women out of high paid jobs like comedy writing

Based incel baiter

Yeah but they aren't thinking of this yet. Besides, if they delude theirselves sufficiently then they will become pic related...

Attached: 11588112-6862307-image-a-2_1553807007210.jpg (634x953, 131K)

Pffffhahahahaha, of course not. Diversity means less hetero white males

It's missing the love

I doubt such a thing exists. There a reason women arent represented in comedy and its because they're not fucking funny. Actually they are anti-fun, they suck the humour out of the air

Things won't swing back to normal until the whole of Europe is literally under Sharia Law. Calling it now.

What is it with the Brits and retarded laws?

>Be John Cleese
>Be at uni with mates
>All a bunch of top lads, good banter
>Suggest writing some comedy sketches to see how it translates to the screen
>Become wildly successful
>Wait, forgot to hire a woman
>Diversity police arrest us all

I can state with 100% certainty that you have no problem with the editing team of HuffPost being all women. Why aren't you pushing to legislate a male addition to the team? Fucking kill yourself faggot

there is no pendulum. this "feminist" push is to stabilize creativity with zero-talent diversity hires and ensure no one ever again makes something so good that people feel so completely satisfied after watching it, they never need to watch anything else ever again.

WOMEN ARE A MEME

This.

We are already there in some aspects. My friend works a shitty factory job and he is married to a chartered accountant. She works long as fuck hours and makes 6 figures.
Shes slaving away and he is working a 8 hour job and drinking beer every night. Now they're trying for a baby and she wants him to stay home and raise it.

It's not a law. It's an ITV ban.

>He was right again.
Apologise to the best Hitchens brother.

Attached: 7117F8AC-6FA9-4548-BE7C-23517EB55EE3.jpg (300x180, 6K)

Funny how there aren't any women protesting under-representation in hard working blue collar jobs. I guarantee that your friend working the factory job is busting his ass all day and coming home more exhausted than his account wide working at a desk in the AC. Yes, perhaps he didn't get the degree and plan his life as well, but there's no arguing that he isn't working his ass off harder those 8 hours than she is regardless of her hours.

Are you forgetting ITV2's recent hit series 'Plebs'? And 'Timewasters', which was a fine example of Black British excellence in comedy?

Is anybody else morbidly fascinated over the next couple decades? Shit is going to hit the fan mid-century and it will glorious.

wow this is sure to go really well

and then one day for no reason at all, men made artificial women and gassed all the real females at birth after harvesting their ova

Powerfully based, I can't wait to be a NEET of this magnitude

Might feel different if I wasn't 48. I won't be here to see the eventual correction. I'll just be here to see it get worse then die having seen everything go further to shit. But yeah, if I was going to live longer I'd been popcorning this.

My point is that it's stepping way over the line and it's a typically Brit thing to do.

>My point is that it's stepping way over the line

This is what people were saying when affirmative action became a thing. People were crying how unfair it was to white people.

Yeah, the Brits have gone full Clown World with all this. Very sad given what they used to represent. It's an inversion of intellectual superiority. The sun finally set, bongfags.

so they banned comedy?

Attached: 1560143834675.jpg (218x265, 21K)

It was then, just as this shit is now. I believe in equality of opportunity, not of outcome. Funny how no one on the left will be willing to discuss that difference.

Attached: 1559488571940.jpg (828x1253, 505K)

They read Harrison Bergeron as an instruction manual.

Funny how they used a man for the image when it's almost entirely women that do this.

I wonder if someone would challenge that with a diverse cast of sweds, australians, italians, germans, spaniards, french, russians and get the label its diverse.
Or if you make a full black cast movie and get a bafta invitation.

"diverse" = blacks and browns. there's no loophole

>durrrrrrrr, it's meant to be about the literal weight of a literal cross

I thought you Athishits couldn't shut up about how smart and educated you are.

>producers need to learn how to accept women's voices and sense of humor to help them produce scripts and shows
What? The same group that have a majority who says that comedy isnt funny or why someone would love that intense? Where the majority says they like to watch slice of life romance more than comedy?
Say goodboy to the broader appeal.
The women that like or produce mainstream comedy is too narrow to support that.

>This is what people were saying when affirmative action became a thing. People were crying how unfair it was to white people.

And they still are. Because it is, retard. It's literally race-based discrimination.

This. It's newspeak for brownies replacing whites.

Your momma when she eating my cock :)

cuck

Amelie

Attached: amelie.jpg (355x355, 20K)

Carol Connelly (Hellen Hunt) in As good as it gets

Attached: as-good-as-it-gets-3.jpg (1800x600, 213K)

Mrs. Annabelle Bransford (Jodie Foster) in Maverick

Attached: maverick.jpg (1440x750, 264K)

How many jobs have you lost because of it? Or your friends? Or your parents?

Jody fosters character in contact. As well the movie/novel silence of lambs!

Attached: contact.jpg (800x527, 47K)

Don't have the best feeling from this. I don't want to be a comedy writer for itv but knowing my options are now limited because I'm a man and no other reason rubs me the wrong way

>montenigger
gib back sutorina

Lol ITV haven't made a funny programme since Rising Damp

"Where are the jokes?" or "when is the comedy on?" are the two classic heckles.

user, I'm disappointed in you. This was the plan all along.

Attached: Seriously.png (480x480, 327K)

you have me up until the last point
I fucking love cooking
if all I could do was shitpost and cook every day, I'd be in heaven

Is that the MASHALLA BROTHER guy? Four lions?

>Can you provide anecdotal evidence as to why this nationwide plan is a bad thing

Yes, a very leftist approach. Gas yourself

goku has died for humanity a handful of times, you telling me jesus has anything on him?

it's positive discrimination

Attached: positive discrimination.jpg (832x960, 79K)

Only when all whites are killed or bred out of existence

Sorry to be the party crasher, but this would literally only work if women would be forced to get married by the state since all women are whores and parasitism & goldigging is in their nature, no woman would ever voluntarily marry an unemployed bum.
So fat chance that's gonna happen, especially since marriage is viewed as a form of oppression by our feminist overlords.

Ohhh that explains why Ghostbusters was such an absolutely terrible film, it was created by women

Attached: 9CF7F3D5-C031-4B50-B2BC-AA48BDB12E90.png (235x214, 9K)

Good luck to your friend increasing the already awful risk of divorce by 33%.
marketwatch.com/story/can-american-men-ever-be-happy-if-their-wives-earn-more-than-they-do-2019-04-29

well baited

I don't get Britain.
They are becoming more nationalistic and leaving the European union but at the same time they are forcing a new image of Britain composed of 1st and 2nd generation immigrants.
I didnt understand Britain to be the United States, but it seems that is what it aspires to as a nation.

And we just had a large thread yesterday about why audiences aren't watching comedies anymore

THESE BLOODY BREXITS

Attached: 1548151680512.png (1200x600, 637K)

Say good bye to conservative comedy

Lisbeth is just the authors pedowaifu

Only when we get our own caliphate.

Are you gonna do something about it?

Equality of outcome is a Marxist ideology.

Joan Rivers and maybe Tina Fey on a good day, hoo-boy, you've got 8 more to come up with there kid

That's anglo-saxon multiculturalism for you. Complete detachement from reality.

Then men will revolt and the state will make them

kek this always crack me up.

Manual labor is easy shit. If I thought I could break rocks for the same money I do Law shit I’d quit this hellish bullshit in a half second

thankfully none of those came from the utter trash that is ITV nor does anything good

Lion mentality

makes sense ur country is a nothingburger when the """"men"""" do the housework jesus

can we ban all female news writing teams?

Attached: diversity in online journalism.png (628x619, 341K)

fairly decent list minus julia nepotism-dreyfus

Suicide is a mortal sin.

i'm sure they will continue to make such comedy masterpieces as the award winning miranda under this new directive

>male voice
Careful, you might be misgendering :^)

Trump isn’t right wing. And you don’t have to be right wing to hate liberals.

Attached: 77923C64-AD36-41CC-B257-91FEC1F3BF6D.jpg (900x1200, 163K)

>Sin
But I'm Jewish

False flag. "Get the bullet" is a /pol/pede meme.

if you annihilated half of women then only half of men would be able to get war brides, dumbass

cant wait to reward my wife with some sex after a hard day of work

>Particularly those in the LGBTQIA community
So, what happened? Did a gay faggot decide he was bi for a few minutes?

bottom*

>Never read Orwell
>Never read a history book
Your “allies” hate you and will throw you in the gulag.

Attached: 7B4043D8-FDF3-4F40-8CE7-AE333A86F9B8.jpg (812x531, 112K)

I know all about commies, but if you think "liberals get the bullet too" wasn't written /pol/tard you're a retard. It's the edgy 16yo equivalent of ebonics.

I love how they try to point to the US and blame us too when they are the ones who make a true mockery out of it all

Reminder that cocksuckers like you are exactly why the Chernobyl's reactor blew up.
But I digress - if a leftist swines would force me to hire women into my workforce, I would start everyday by reminding that female that she is there as a quota and nothing else.

>believing a propaganda show with fictional strong womyn

>I don't get Britain.
>They are becoming more nationalistic and leaving the European union but at the same time they are forcing a new image of Britain composed of 1st and 2nd generation immigrants.
>I didnt understand Britain to be the United States, but it seems that is what it aspires to as a nation.
It's the divide between the working class and the elite. All the diversity and pro-EU stuff is from the elite classes and heavily pushed by the media with no dissent allowed. You've got three quarters of the country hating this stuff against population dense London hence the completely schitzophrenic appearance to the outside world. This century will see the end of Britain and its culture as is currently recognisable.

>leftists in a land of equality and social justice fuck up reactor because they chased after quotas
>propaganda

you understood him you little faggot.

based
good bait, look at all your (you)s

>garfunkel and oats
might be the worst you listed, absolutely brain dead, did one song about ass fucking. where are they now? Nowhere, because no one gives a fuck about ugly women that think they are funny for talking about sex.

But you ARE taking something away from us, the right to congregate with eachother without a hole judging us, just like you have the right to be away from us, hag.

He says as Oberlin college gets assraped with 44 000 000 penalty for pushing commie horseshit.

Working class - nationalism
Elitist leftshittism - multiculti propaganda

But you are getting the bullet too—better get contacts and learn to speak with a drawl. And no, “y’all” doesn’t count.

Attached: 5392DC73-CAE4-4187-BD9C-936F212B2CFB.png (500x873, 151K)

>gta
>no reference to local carries
gay

>Women don't have similar networks and opportunities given to them
ARE YOU FOR REAL SON? ARE YOU FOR REAL? nah you're not

Women are of course forced to do the same, aren't they, bolshevik?

>this is one of those things where it just shows the left are the actual bigots because they know deep down women are inferior.

Attached: timefor$$mods.gif (288x314, 1.13M)

>Women don't have similar networks and opportunities given to them
Who gives it to men, bolshevik? Where does it comes from?

isn't this literal sexism?
Can they be sued for it?

>positive discrimination
>positive
>discrimination

And why cant women socialize with men too. There are many women/men cliques, the difference is that most differ interest. Best example is "How i met your mother". They are friends, but happen to work at different job fields.

The question is what do we do about women cliques. Women like to hire more women too.
Why dont i hear the quotas for men in social or healthcare? The only thing i heard was childcare, but it was more like "but few men want to be in childcare" why is there no programm to change that?