Just saw it. A masterpiece. K. had all the reasons to join the "revolution"

Just saw it. A masterpiece. K. had all the reasons to join the "revolution".

Attached: br49.jpg (2000x3000, 3.91M)

It's shit.

Good to see you enjoyed it. Too bad you weren't able to catch it in IMAX/Dolby Cinema

Naw, the first hiccup was Jared Leto acting all spergy, and it derailed with Ford showed up.
The "revolution" was the single worst part, though.

(you)

You didn't get what i meant, the whole "revolution" thing was there just to show how stupid it is, and the audience probably didn't get it. I like Ford, he showed just to make the connections with the other movie and that's ok. But yes, Leto almost ruined the movie. Jesus.

>jared leto

Attached: 1527884412775.gif (245x219, 1.79M)

best film of the 2010's

I still can't believe how retards can't possibly understand that the Revolution and all that crap was just world building to make K understand he's a tiny ant compared to everything happening around him, he's nothing and he's wasn't part of any masterplan or a miracle, he's just your regular replicant, and this so called revolution just sends him to kill the man he thought minutes ago was his father.

Based. Someone else recognises it as it is intended.

t.

Attached: tears of soy.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

It really baffles me, but it makes sense, every single flick of the last decade that had a revolution was "we must overthrow the evil corporate head and give freedom to people #resist", so it makes sense that retards were completely thrown off by it and completely missed the point.

>love hurts
>joy is illusory
>so deep

>love hurts
This movie is the ultimate pleb normalfaggot filter, it's incredible.

Is it better than the original?

Attached: 8479_original.jpg (1024x427, 235K)

>K had all the reasons to join the revolution
Yes, and he decided to not be a pawn and be an individual instead
Spectacular how this movie was made in 2019 somehow, it feels very 80s-esque

Way better

The original is really slow in parts

/thread

Attached: trying not to laugh.gif (332x215, 1.99M)

this, but a million times

To accept Villeneuve as a quality director is to garb yourself in a coat of hot pockets and video games and then writhe around on the ground in a supermarket while screeching and slapping yourself on the sides of your head.
He is cheeto dust. Nothing more.
Nothing more than a hack, a useful tool for studios to trot out to say "Hey, we're making art house!" I cannot wrap my head around the adulation he receives, let alone the wide praise this has got. The film trudges from set piece to set piece, leaves us no real questions or anything to think about really.
The same bullet that kills a capeshit fan will also kill the Villeneuve and Paul Thomas Anderson fan. They come from the same root, from the same doritos stained console. They are frauds, and as a warrior of cinema it's my duty to expose the fakes and the inauthentic when I see them. I will fight with crawls and teeth until the last imposter is fallen to the ground
I have about as much respect for denis villeneuve as I do for the dogshit on my shoe. It is reddit. It is video game hot pocket. It is capeshit. It is cheeto dust. I'm literally screaming right now and slamming my arms down on my desk just thinking about it.

Imagine sitting next to an Villeneuve fan. The smell as he rubs the cheeto dust into his body in preparation for viewing his "based" movie. The flutter of his fedora as he tips ecstatically as Deakins pans shots in great numbers like one of his video game cutscenes. The sound of him vibrating at the hot pocket resonance every time "based" meme actor is on screen.

It is the most depraved video game infantilized manchild degeneracy. It is saturday morning cartoon. It is non-neurotypicality. It is memes. It is video game. It is tarantino. It is imdb.
It is coca-cola puberty. it is axe body spray. it is a white stain on boxer shorts. it is arri alexa hot dog caffeine on disney channel.

go to bed anna

Yeah, but was he a real human being by the end of the film?

It's a 6/10

More human than human.

Attached: Blade.Runner.2049.02_31_50.jpg (3840x1600, 2.12M)

Attached: soy runner.jpg (1584x1182, 126K)

dishonest

Attached: (You).jpg (1200x900, 179K)

Loved the movie but dishonestposting was amazing
I remember people getting into heated wikipedia copy pastes of curved glass, it was amazing

The guy drinking the bottle while staring at the camera is the worst. Also, everyone with beards in theat pic looks the exact same

it has way too many flaws to be a masterpiece. leto ford should have not been cast. the revolution thing should have been expanded and reworked to make more sense. the soundtrack only had a few good sections.

Another dude that had the revolution fly over his head completely.

kek, why are you pretending this film has any sort of deep meaning or purpose?

Only a woman would claim it having no meaning because of it's strictly male themes of finding purpose/identity, the concept of selfless morality and self-sacrifice for the greater good.

Attached: 1521486974736.png (716x1000, 557K)

Because the movie has a clear focus on one single character, and uses everything else as a clever way to move forward his story and convey his feelings. the big reveal of the revolution, that he's no one important and there's a much bigger conflict is a perfect way to convey that feeling of being unimportant, being another gear in the machine. And that is the important turning point in the movie. You must be retarded if you can't see this.

Redditrunner stock replies when faced with criticism:
>you're a roastie
>go back to watching capeshit
>not an argument
>that's pasta

Did I miss any?

He literally gave you the argument of male themes, finding purpose/identity and making a choice instead of letting the world make it for you. But of course you wen't straight into the memes, I didn't expect more from a retard of your caliber. Get your head out of your fucking ass.

fpwp

Dishonest.

It was 6/10 at best
Villeneuve is an overrated hack

They are different and both great in their own way.
Watching them as duology is the correct answer.

what a great way to waste 6 hours of your life

watching two extremely good films is a far better use of time than posting on a twitter screencap board on Yea Forums(nel)

>films
They're movies at best