Did we ever find out why Chuck went so batshit crazy over electricity, and why he hated Jimmy so much?

did we ever find out why Chuck went so batshit crazy over electricity, and why he hated Jimmy so much?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

yes
he didn't like jimmy being liked by people despite being a dirtbag and he came up withbthe electricity thing to cope with his wife leaving him and no one wanting to be his friend

Because chuck is the ultimate cuck

He sold his soul to the Sneedery store

jimmy should have beat the shit out of him

Should have made the spinoff about Mike instead of Saul

>it's a mike stares at the tv episode now for 40 minutes instead of 20

He went crazy because he was tricked into selling his brothel to Sneed

that's basically what the show already is though

well he didn't like jimmy because jimmy became a lawyer, just like him, despite being a goof-off. if jimmy had been a goof-off and a loser, chuck probably would've liked him. it's classic prodigal son shit. chuck was the good brother and jimmy the screw-up. jimmy had the charisma and the luck, which wouldn't be a big deal to chuck, except for the fact that on top of being cool jimmy is also a lawyer. just like chuck. so to chuck, it's like none of his lifelong self-denial and humorlessness meant anything. chuck was a better, more successful lawyer than jimmy, but to chuck this didn't matter. it was the fact that jimmy was a lawyer at all that pissed him off.

i was surprised that's the way it went in season 2 and after

btw why didn't he say anything when his daughter in law scammed him of a new apartment?

I just remembered that these fucknuts still haven't even finished the series. Pathetic

there was a whole season or two dedicated to chuck

i don't even care about chuck

Decades of built-up resentment towards Jimmy, being a slacker, low rent con man who apparently wasn't above stealing from his own parents as a kid, and despite this his parents still loved him and showed more affection for him than Chuck. Coupled with the fact that later on in life, Jimmy pursued a career in law, something Chuck holds dearly in his heart and takes very seriously as his career path in life, and what with Chuck knowing of Jimmy's decisions in life and general morality, Chuck was obviously very against this and was disgusted by the idea of Jimmy really making it in life as a lawyer.

Despite all this, Jimmy is and has been a legitimate good person, just a little crooked in some places, and actually loved Chuck very much, but Chuck's bitterness turned not just their relationship sour but in the end turned Jimmy sour, pushing him TOWARDS the path Chuck always wished Jimmy wouldn't go.

Such a fucking good show, I hate that Chuck died.

No that's why they had to shoehorn in these justifications and pretty much their ENTIRE RELATIONSHIP with shitty flashbacks. I still really can't believe that our BrBa Saul spinoff is almost entirely dedicated to shit no one cares about surrounding some guy who's allergic to electricity. What a fucking joke, really. AMC gave this Gould moron way too much freedom. Waste.

jimmy keeps doing 180s with him and walking into his house randomly. really tiring

Jimmy never had the makings of a varsity athlete

>nyuh... that's right...
>...
>...
>..
>...
>yep, miltary grade, these guys'll tear through consumer stuff in a week, wultuh...
>mmmmhm...
>....
>....
>..
>Sir, this is a Wendy's
>jus get it done
>*snaps phone in half*

Attached: 1536282009107[1].jpg (1920x1080, 111K)

incorrect. he actually felt the pain and went into a goddamned coma when put in an mri, not to mention even when it was proven electricity wasn't harming him. he had a very hard to understand psychosomatic disease. i'd compare it to morgellons

>Better Call Saul wasn't a wacky multi-camera sitcom riffing off procedural lawyer shows

kind of glad but I'm disappointed over the cartel shit. seeing jimmy be miserable is entertaining though.

MAGNA FARTA

Better Call Saul is unironically the best and most exciting series of all time.

He was schizophrenic. If you rewatch the show every single one of his major electrical episodes is directly related to a Jimmy-related incident. There's even a scene where the doctor proves the electricity doesn't really effect him when she turns his hospital bed on without his knowledge and he has no reaction.

doesn't sound like schizophrenia to me but feel free to be wrong

I met Gould once. He seemed like a good guy.
And his teenage daughter was bangin

Extreme guilt over his sons death and leaving her alone to raise the kid, pretty much his whole reason for existing in general

The Twin Terminators are fucking terrible characters.

God I want Season 5 so bad but they're saying 2020 for it, at least it's not cancelled.