Why did the live action Jungle Book reboot flop?

Why did the live action Jungle Book reboot flop?

Attached: _request__poison_ivy_s_squeeze_by_cinnamonsnakes-d973iak.jpg (1920x1080, 849K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RedSnakeDraws
mcstories.com/SarahsFeetConvertsTheCoeds/SarahsFeetConvertsTheCoeds.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think it did

I didn't mind it, but the only part I remember is when they light the whole temple up at once due to troughs that line the walls fuel of combustible fuel that doesn't explode.

Even as a kid, I was confused by that and why there is even was fuel in an abandoned temple.

Attached: s-l640.jpg (427x600, 65K)

I thought it did well

I can't get into this kink because of the goofy faces

It was just another 5/10 summer cash grab like Tarzan.

But those are the kink.

It's moreso that you need to find better artists.

It bombed though.

How many live action Jungle Books have there been?

I don't believe you. Who does it right?

This shit is my fetish but turns me off because Ka isn't a busty woman.

I love spiderwomen/snakewomen/etc overpowering male victims tho

Because it was on Netflix? I thought it was pretty decent. Loved how Mowgli was constantly dirty, bruised, and bloody. Honestly with they went a little further with the realism but still kept it surreal/satire.

>Because it was on Netflix?
No?
>I thought it was pretty decent. Loved how Mowgli was constantly dirty, bruised, and bloody. Honestly with they went a little further with the realism but still kept it surreal/satire.
That didn't help at the box office apparently. Kids want escapism not to look death and struggle in the face. These gritty reboots need to stop, they're not even making any money.

It made 966 million dollars

That pic looks like shit.
Give me some inkanyamba or gtfo

Four now.
>1947
>1994
>1998
>2016
The budget was over twice that though if you include marketing. The movie theaters get 50% of the ticket sales too. It needed to make at least $1B to break even.

>When we’re so over saturated with reboots and remakes people in this thread are confused about what live action remake you’re talking about

There are TWO live action Jungle Book movies that just came out. The Disney one and the Netflix one.

>That pic looks like shit.
>Give me some inkanyamba or gtfo

Attached: 1533767907562.gif (384x269, 774K)

Five

You forgot 2018

>There are TWO live action Jungle Book movies that just came out. The Disney one and the Netflix one.
Netflix isn't a theatrical release you fucking idiot.

This.

Monstergirls, but especially Nagas/Lamias, with hypnotic/mind-control powers is literally the apex of fetish kino.

It's a shame too few people understand this.

Attached: Miia Hypnosis Comic.jpg (950x1400, 934K)

Are you retarded? The budget was only around $200mil

Not him but how the fuck is some random dude online supposed to know what artstyle gets you off?

When did I say that it was you blithering retard?

Netflix doesn't count, it doesn't score at the box office. Also it's only a loose adaptation of Kipling's original story as opposed to the other Disney film adaptations that stayed faithful to the source material.

The question was how many adaptations have there been retard.

>Are you retarded?
No, are you?
>The budget was only around $200mil
That's BEFORE marketing you imbecile.

And Netflix isn't a real adaptation, it's literally just the name, so it doesn't count you dumb incel.

Yeah ok now give me the cost of marketing retard.

Have you even read the book? Half of the adaptations aren’t even like it dumbass.

>hurr s-spoonfeed me durr
It's $823 million, literally google it you knuckledragging, illiterate nigger.

twitter.com/RedSnakeDraws

>Have you even read the book? Half of the adaptations aren’t even like it dumbass.

Attached: 1481103658544.png (680x528, 117K)

No it’s not, nice making shit up.

Goodbye.

>No it’s not, nice making shit up.
>Goodbye.
So you concede your argument because you literally can't refute me and you refuse to google simple facts. Looks like the good guys (me) win another one.

Do you have a single source to back this up?

I just Binged it and your right the marketing budget was $823.5m but I still feel like I'm partially right since you was off by .5.

I wish there was more non-Kaa hypno out there. mcstories.com/SarahsFeetConvertsTheCoeds/SarahsFeetConvertsTheCoeds.html This one may be up Yea Forums's alley.

Kino taste

>I just Binged it

Attached: 1489984805687.jpg (250x241, 16K)

Snake "girls" are really really gay because in the wild most snakes are boys.

The fucking book?

Nagas/Lamias aren't snakes though. They're just "snake-like" humans.

Also, Nagas/Lamias as a race are exclusively female. They biologically can't produce male zygotes, and they only reproduce by partnering with human men.

Utterly supreme taste.

Good to know that Yea Forums isn't COMPLETELY saturated with foot-fags and pedophiles.

Attached: dd6akvv-7ec02234-5367-41ef-85e7-4cdefed0ad8d.png (1158x818, 727K)

You are an absolute idiot lol.

Attached: cool design.jpg (455x1000, 178K)

>Snake "girls" are really really gay because in the wild most snakes are boys.

Attached: LEAST INTELLIGENT COMMENT OF ALL TIME.png (263x200, 21K)