150 white men beat 4000 black men

>150 white men beat 4000 black men
I find this hard to believe.

Attached: MOV_ce982b99_b.jpg (282x400, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rorke's_Drift
youtube.com/watch?v=HT3qmiVGu28
youtube.com/watch?v=5jmbS6RKnh0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mons_Graupius
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Mission_in_Sierra_Leone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Khukri
youtube.com/watch?v=5sW_zAzYchM
youtube.com/watch?v=yN9kMOoSdh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

150 marines would beat 4000 Spartans
It's just a matter of technology and tactics. Blacks are just too primitive.

They were there on the orders of Benjamin Disraeli taking over people that in the future would be anti-zionist.

>Blacks are just too primitive.
Seemed to btfo the brits here p badly

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Isandlwana

And that was before they had Maxims. After Maxims, hoo boy.

This is the history they are hiding from us!!!! Brothers we are WARRIORS

It's just a movie bro

Zulus had a lot of firearms, more than the brits since 1870

Your comparison is retarded.

Attached: 436DE4C8-9E94-4315-ABEC-E794325F6076.jpg (805x537, 34K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Rorke's_Drift
oh no no no no

>1,837 men total. vs 20,000 zulu

>It's just a matter of technology and tactics

Attached: DhTT7xXUwAAofId.jpg (645x729, 34K)

Oh boy, just wait until you learn about the Opium Wars.

Attached: 300px-Destroying_Chinese_war_junks,_by_E._Duncan_(1843).jpg (299x196, 19K)

How so? It is a perfect analogy of technologies and warfare.

Oh my.

Attached: 1520716657089.jpg (900x896, 147K)

10 marines would beat 4000 spartans, provided they had enough ammo
youtube.com/watch?v=HT3qmiVGu28

>ITT

you fags are just as pathetic as the black egyptian LARPers

Attached: asghh.png (705x686, 513K)

If the Zulu's had just stormed the place with their entire force they annihilated the garrison.

I give you the White Warrior, circa 2019

Attached: race war.jpg (2570x1742, 360K)

The fags on the left couldn’t possibly look more homosexual

kek

Rhodesia was a zionist puppet state

Attached: africawars.png (1423x1274, 551K)

ok tyrone

oof

Yous be telling me America lost this war?

Attached: Capture2.jpg (313x749, 56K)

>not fighting in short shorts.
Get a load of this guy.

Attached: RC5Q2WLKKFFSHI5KVBB6F34PR4.jpg (1200x630, 95K)

And yet they were the manliest men ever

Would you rather live with jews or blacks?

>army comprised of mostly solely melee combatants who have never fought any organized battle, even fewer who understand the concept of an organized battle
>haven't eaten for 2 days
>your veterans are all 30's-40's and required to cross kilometers of land under gunfire in the blazing sun
>the bulk of your army has no actual cohesion and is deliberately split up so that disorganized rabble can "prove" themselves by getting themselves killed and having no idea what is going on
>once you've crossed a field of fire and harassing obstacles you arrive at a wall of wood and thatch with no tools to break it down, only your shortspear(which is shoddily made to boot, having even less utility as an axe)
>most of your men already split off to loot before you even get there, and you're not even supposed to be on the offensive to begin with

it is important to remember though that they would have lost eventually had the zulu starved them out or continued fighting, but being that they had no provisions to begin with since they weren't even supposed to be on campaign they just left

Attached: 1548804161969.gif (400x400, 443K)

It’s almost as if the English were fighting savage beasts no smarter than a rabid fur.

Activates the almonds

For me? It's Malawi

Hot

How can black """""men"""""" even compete ?

Malawi and Botswana were the only African states to side with South Africa/Rhodesia during all this shit

Angolan Civil War is pretty crazy

Attached: Angola.png (284x925, 54K)

There was a new guy at work, a black guy from africa (my favorite kind they work hard unlike the blacks raised on jew media) and I was surprised how people reacted to him. They were either scared of him or treated him like a child, which I think the world would have thought was my job. But in dealing with him it seemed like he was scared of me. I was cool with him though. Zulu probably same thing

>Be Banda
>Think colonialism was good even though you oversaw your country's independence
>Back Apartheid SA/Rhodesia during the Cold War
>Have literal Mossad bodyguards
>Malawi develops into the least-shit black-ruled country in Africa
>Most favorably viewed African leader today when polled among Africans

Attached: Dr_HK_Banda,_first_president_of_Malawi.jpg (220x298, 17K)

Come tell us how you slew
Those brave Arabs two by two
Like the Zulus they had spears and bows and arrows
How you bravely slew each one
With your sixteen pounder gun
And you frightened them poor natives to their marrow

21 Sikhs v 10000 Muzzies

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 60K)

Brits actually had huge respect for Zulu's and saw them as brave/courageous, if you read the contemporary accounts of it.

Real vicious racism against Africans amongst Europeans really only existed for German colonies. Rest were all pretty chill (except for the Belgian Congo under Leopold's private rule, anyway)

Round 1 went to the Zulu when they were out in the open and could use their signature maneuver. Round 2 went to the British when they used geography to deny the Zulu that advantage while establishing a kill corridor they could rain bullets down via their own signature volly fire strategy. It was a meeting of two successful empires who each had their own advantages and weaknesses.

>tfw there was a war where Swedish and Palesitnian-backed Cubans and Africans fought against Rhodesia, Israeli's, and the Congo

t. eternal *nglo

this. it was 1992 LA just earlier.

Attached: image.png (738x466, 627K)

Mortars are always fun.

Attached: rm 81mm 8317492127_032f1bea45_b.jpg (1080x1556, 142K)

>Think colonialism was good
Literally what
>>Malawi develops into the least-shit black-ruled country in Africa
literally the one of the lowest per capitas on the country

Fuck mortars, 81s almost blew me up while I was taking a shit. Lazy bastards.

I'd gay for Caine so fucking hard

Yeah, bit what other part of an infantry company provides such beautiful fireworks?

Attached: 1560391300389.jpg (1920x1200, 350K)

round 1 also because bitch nigga chelmsford didnt fortify

how does that make them not primitive though

the Irish Prime Minister is a homosexual Indian man

Attached: 1500126942116.jpg (960x517, 55K)

literally actually though the ubiquitous assumption is that it's bad unironically.
catty little shit.

For me? It's Marawi
youtube.com/watch?v=5jmbS6RKnh0

Well it fucking happened. But not like how the movie shows. Even in the movie though they admit they won't survive a second attack

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mons_Graupius
>white people kill 10,000 Britons while suffering only 360 losses
I find that hard to believe.

>150 white men beat 4000 black men
It's been a while since I saw it, but I thought the point was there were still a fuckload of Zulus left on the hill but they stopped charging in out of respect for how valiantly the brits fought.

Attached: 1530934224482.jpg (614x1024, 85K)

i bet this is exactly how it would go down too

They didn't win though

Attached: warfare in africa.jpg (750x705, 70K)

I want to see a movie based on pic related

Attached: 1546756758346.jpg (800x691, 160K)

Attached: 1551910487210.gif (300x258, 2.06M)

You can go to prison in the UK for teaching your dog to do that.

You also get more time for it than people who run gang rape trains and turn kids into kebabs

Thank you for defending Israel, sir!

There will never be an accurate true depiction of what happened

Attached: 1552953199221.jpg (1200x1200, 251K)

epin

the conquistadores were the biggest madlads of history

I know Rhodesia was mostly farmland but I cringe at the thought of them looking for guerillas in the border near Mozambique in the thick jungle while wearing short shorts.

yes but they were retarded and didnt know how to use them. They would fire them up in the air in an arc. Like field artillery. Plant the butt of the rifle in the ground and fire it upward.

Literal PS2-era helicopter boss fight.

Not as good as the farmers

Attached: blood river.png (394x767, 125K)

Based and redpilled

sounds fake as fuck.

Truth is stranger than fiction.

It is unfair having God on your team.

>movie
Well to be fair that whole conflict is kino desu
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Nations_Mission_in_Sierra_Leone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Khukri

I mean even the description of events is so Kino, all timed and precise with exact engagements and advances.

>trained, armed, and disciplined army with strong tactics to deal with the enemy prevails

Yes very surprising. I would have thought that ooga booga Zerg rushing with pointy sticks against fortified gun-toting professionals would totally carry the day.

cope

>Army with guns and cannons killed naked black people with sticks
>Somehow its celebrated as a huge victory
yall deserve to be blacked

What are you talking about? It's a classic example of the power of an organized plan of battle and technology vs. sticks and a few stolen rifles.

They lost you retard

Attached: Zulu.webm (960x407, 3M)

If I don't recall wrong, the extras who plated zulus were handsomely paid by giving them a single, cheap watch.

At least they are killer fags.

Attached: zulu-5.webm (950x540, 2.78M)

whats really funny about this movie is how loud it is

Malawi is a shithole even compared to other african states

Eh? The Victorian British are easily traceable as the direct ancestors of modern British, the soldiers were mostly working class too, wtf is wrong with you?

>Rhodesia was a zionist puppet state
your brain on /pol/

Them poor oppressed Muslims, eternally the victims.

Stop tempting me with delicious coal user

Didn't 80+ Rhodesians beat 5000 Nogs at one point?

keep seething kike

>the Jews plan to destroy us and overrun our lands with darkies
>the only way to defeat them is to breed ourselves out of existence and give our lands to darkies so that they can kill the Jews

Attached: f89ab495b74b7e4981f243dc484f24e2275d733cc0322934c510ba9839a3b9bd.jpg (625x628, 58K)

jews work in mysterious ways

Attached: 1553621951628.jpg (660x574, 47K)

Because it is fake.
There has been massive subversive operation from the Kremlin to destroy historical record and support white suprematists claim.
The only reason white were able to subdue any black people is because they let them, it is expressed loud in clear by the majority of African leader and in particular M’Bami the Great. Of course no record of’him Anywhere online because the truth is too hard

The Rhodesian army was like 90% black though...

Attached: Blinks, excuse me..gif (230x230, 1.53M)

It was a different time

Attached: British pride.webm (710x350, 2.49M)

Attached: zulu-4.webm (1280x544, 974K)

you couldnt make shit like this today, not even white vs white. Just look at "vikings" and how little rape and civilian mass murder there is in that show.

>Struggled to beat backwater tribals and almost lost a war to farmers larping as cowboys.

Attached: Green laugh.jpg (799x661, 49K)

>British pride

You're a massive faggot, user. Did you even *see* Zulu?

>you couldnt make shit like this today,
They said as the movie celebrated in South Africa and a number of movies and tv shows they call lefty propaganda are currently screening.

Attached: pol, an absolute Mystery.png (199x253, 6K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=5sW_zAzYchM

odd, no? I'm English myself and I've damn more sympathy for the Boers than for what I get sick of seeing characterised as "my" side

Attached: BoersColorized.png (1080x825, 1.3M)

Yeah, you're a fucking idiot.

>youtube.com/watch?v=yN9kMOoSdh4

Attached: 1559317670663.jpg (602x709, 94K)

the zulu had honor, something british imperial forces never had since they were little more than armed bullies killing undeveloped tribes.
the only admirable thing they ever achieved was conquering india.

basically the largest empire ever is also the least impressive one.

As he types in English.

Wow, compelling counterpoint. You've really made me reconsider my statement.

>5 asian farmers vs the entire US military

Just imagine how embarassing this has to be to actually get utterly BTFOed by some peasants.

Attached: a.png (535x534, 615K)

fuck off anglo scum also belgians dindu nuffin that was niggger on nigger violence with help of anglo mercs

It's more that the Zulus realised Rourke's Drift wasn't worth the losses they were taking to capture it, which doesn't take anything away from the sheer balls of the people who defended it. I think the film deserves a lot of credit for how they portrayed both sides, way ahead of its time.

thanks to american cultural impact on the world. I also never said its an insignificant empire, only that it punched way below its weight.

Calm down, you pseudo-intellectual.

Attached: brainlet and games.jpg (680x490, 83K)

>belgians dindu nuffin
well yes, you need to be a real country to do sumfin

I'm glad you are in support of the 2nd amendment

>thanks to american cultural impact on the world.

Thank goodness for the 13 colonies and Great Britain for creating America.

>I think the film deserves a lot of credit for how they portrayed both sides

Attached: Up. The cost of smiles.jpg (1920x1080, 361K)

It's not a counterpoint, user. Stop peddling yourself false dilemmas.

>I don't have anything to say but I'm gonna keep posting "no u"
Please go on

thats a retarded argument. does the german state of saxony get credit for creating england too? maybe we should all suck italy's dick because of the roman empire.
thats fucking stupid.

seethe more in english why don't you.

The "English" language is cucked to the bone by French.

Zulu tech was far behind spartan tech

yeah, except it's ACTUALLY more like the zulus attacking were a small contingent of retards lead by a moron who didn't even have authority to attack the british. british who only survived because their enemy allowed them to, and who deserved to lose after a campaign of equal levels of retardation by themselves.

It actually gets the credit it deserves everywhere, only a retard could see this movie and thinks it's anti-zulu. It's not even /pol/, it's just redditors that moved there during the election.

AHAHAHAHAH the only reason whites subdued people who were radically inferior to them technologically were because those people let them ? Yea man the black man just said " ye ok conquer the whole continent i guess, we'll let you." The whites had guns and the niggers had sticks but they got conquered because ? Well because the black man let them of course. Are you fucking retarded ?

Attached: Bobby B laugh.jpg (632x704, 47K)

>Running out of ammo before you run out of Moors
I sometimes wonder if there can be no better death.

Not him, but by definition, you can only be conquered if allow it. Conquered people accept conquest, the alternatives are being genocided (that usually happens when you dont agree with being conquered) or to still be in war.

Yea sure but i don't think he was arguing semantics. He clearly implied that the only reason Europeans conquered Africa was not because the Europeans were stronger but because, somehow, the Africans decided to let them do it. Even tho, according to him they could have prevented it, which makes no sense. The Africans were still basically hunter gatherers, no way they could have won agaisnt Europe.

jews are still salty as fuck from this one helicopter pilot

not hard to resist european "conquest" what said "conquest" is mostly just you sitting there in your shitty, symbolic fort trying to flex on other european powers and then random nogs keep approaching you to pledge vassalage in exchange for weapons

Europeans did just what they needed to do to keep control. If the Africans offered more resistance, Europeans powers would have simply brought in more troops and guns. Are you implying that Africans could have resisted ? How on earth ?

Everyone ITT is forgetting the Bantu conquest that wiped out most of Africa. Africa was never some idyllic paradise before the white man

Attached: bantu.jpg (619x536, 92K)

>How on earth?
Same way the zulus did, or would've done if they hadn't wanted peace with the british. You just run into them in a swarm until they die. Or you just buy weapons from them and shoot back at them with their own shit. We seem to have forgotten that they had literally hundreds of years of contact with whites, during which all the whites did was trade and proselytize a bit of christianity in-between dying from diseases, during which they could've prepared to resist them. Or just learned from them and built a society able to resist. But they did nothing, just languish in weakness until the europeans simply strolled in and took over with hardly a fight.

>You just run into them in a swarm until they die.
Until Europeans bring more troops then what ?

>USA and USSR supporting the same side
but muh cold war tho

Those were some especially sharp pieces of mango, sir.

>Until Europeans bring more troops then what ?
They don't because they run out of money and will to fight. And then their government collapses.

Attached: 194327-004-60511886.jpg (231x300, 8K)

Real life isn't an Age of Empires campaign. That takes time, money, planning, training...

Israel supported Rhodesia because they were both new fledgling countries that had just declared unilateral independence and they didn't want to set the precedent that these states should not make it

Yea i dunno about that. A bunch of hunter gatherers wouldn't be that big of deal as shown in this movie, hundreds of Europeans were enough to hold off thousands of Africans. So imagine thousands of armed Europeans could hold off hundreds of thousands of Africans. I see no scenario in which Africa could have resisted European colonialism.

>So imagine thousands of armed Europeans could hold off hundreds of thousands of Africans.
"Imagine" being the key word here.

/pol/ loves israel

They had breech loading rifles and artillery against nogs with spears lol

>Round 1 went to the Zulu when they were out in the open and could use their signature maneuver.
It really shouldn’t be that difficult to hammer and anvil when you outnumber the enemy 10:1.

/pol/ IS Israel

>reddit double enter
>you fags
>can't even write "niggers"
Back to leftypol tranny

Africans literally ruined their own continent for wars to capture slaves to sell to Arabs and Europeans.

>M’bami the Great
DAS RITE

Dude look at fucking GoT. They could 100% make it nobody even tries.

Colonialism fell apart only after WW2 ruined most of Europe.

>he thinks that's impressive

Attached: Screenshot.png (321x679, 20K)

They’re both impressive

With enough corpses you can beat any imperialist.

Just look at any communist country.