Toy Story 4

>No hype
>No commercials
>No buzz
>No threads
>It's coming out this weekend
What the fuck were they thinking?

Attached: MV5BMTYzMDM4NzkxOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzM1Mzg2NzM@._V1_.jpg (1086x1609, 1.56M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8lsIrASLD-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yea Forums hates this movie and the mouse in general, so of course no one would discuss it here

>no buzz
He's right there on the poster

They're relying on the sneed audience.

Attached: 1549252573128.jpg (218x115, 7K)

It'll still make an easy billion

They were thinking that they don’t have to do shit and it’s still gonna make stupid amounts of money

this is 2019, the year of "let rottentomatoes do your marketing for you"

kek

Attached: ts4.png (743x322, 197K)

This

But I actually really like the Gabby Gabby character. Something about creepy vengeful dolls is appealing to me. Not that I’ll actually watch the movie though LOL

Based contrarian critics

BASED

Disney doesn't need to advertise, normal people support anything of theirs by default

>No buzz
He's right in the poster, dumbass

The spoon is a stupid toy. I don't care that the little girl made it.

>characters clearly made for less intricate animations and computing power
>just put more light sources of them for an update
It's not much of an improvement.

It's hard to get excited for a film in 2019 because you always have to worry what PC SJW leftist bullshit they're gonna shove in there.

animated films are fucking uncanny these days

Attached: toy_story.jpg (1762x783, 804K)

Yeah, I don't even get the point of this. Its not really stylized in any way, its not a videogame where you can explore the environment and its just portraying the real contemporary world.

Why would anyone with a functioning brain be excited for this uninspired cash grab?

Attached: 072999B8-D8C1-4BEB-A448-2C1DF2D97262.jpg (553x619, 84K)

Soulless

Fun fact toy story 2 was literally originally a direct to video movie (like Mulan 2 or Return of Jafar) worked on by a total b team while everyone that was actually talented did A Bugs Life. But 9 months before release they did some rewrites and polishing and released it in theaters.

If direct to video isn't the definition of a cash grab then what is?

Wrong quote

b-but toy story 2 was the best in the series and bug's life was mediocre at best (the second half was incredibly boring)

Why do they even need to market it? There's plenty of free internet buzz and the last movie made 1 billion dollars.

This is why I gravitate towards oldschool CGI shorts. Actually recreating reality was beyond the abilities of both the artists and the equipment so they instead constructed their own reality.

Woody is making a stupid face.
It looks like he's biting his lip.

It's a spork

Perhaps you should stop throwing around words like "cash grab" in meaningless ways.

How the fuck did that even happen?

You deleted the 4

I know, I meant how I fucked up quotes twice in a row

You need to get around more if you think none of this exists. The small minded of Yea Forums are not at all a representation of the internet.

Trying for free clicks and haven't realized it doesn't work in the long term.

Whats even the point of watching animation when its just mimiquing real life?

Attached: 1515151.jpg (200x211, 10K)

>Disney movie gets > 90 score on T
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

We have ENDLESS capeshit and starshit threads. Yea Forums always talks about stuff it hates, and The Mouse is at the forefront of it

Attached: Renoir Discusses Art.jpg (936x1436, 331K)

American 3D animation has the best technology, but otherwise there's nothing to it, visually.

remember when The Good Dinosaur trailer dropped with those gorgeous environments and then the shit cartoon characters appeared...
youtube.com/watch?v=8lsIrASLD-Q

There's a Toy Story 4?

If aladdin made 700 million there's no question toy story 4 is making a billion haha

uh, you do know we are all in a simulation, right?

Nobody wanted this movie.

It didn't need to be made.

Toy story 2 is my favourite though
How on earth did that happen

it's kiddie cringe dude
learned my lesson with pikachu

Yeah its not like there were 500 fucking endgame threads a day and a sticky for a month what a fucking moron you are