Too Slow to Die Fast

Who else thinks it's the worst thing NWR ever made? This shit reminded me of Heaven's Gate by Cimino.

Attached: .png (591x243, 125K)

bump

I tried to make it through the first ep and it redefined the concept of pretentious for me.

It's not worse than bleeder or OGF. You're just overreacting because it's the newest one.

Lol, I can't wait for Yea Forums to do an 180 on it, as the mainstream starts to bash it more and more.

>Who else thinks it's the worst thing NWR ever made?
Only God Forgives was really, really bad. People only claim they like it because they're contrarians that decided Refn was a good director (hes not)

It's pretty bad but I like it desu

>I can't wait for Yea Forums to do an 180 on it
I doubt it
this only seems to be a trend with big budget shit like capeshit and flavor of the week action/horror movies with these post bane redditers

Why are you so against people liking that movie?

Notice how Refn's post-Drive stuff is all around 50% on Rotten Tomatoes and Metacritic. It's the perfect polarizing score. He gets roughly just as many positive reviews as negative ones, which is very rare for most artists.

Totdy wouldn't be worse than them, but due to much longer length it feels like it is. Not to mention dumb Trumpf commentaries way out of place.

>OGF
>bad
Fuckin plebs. Shut the fuck up and GTFO.

>Chad Chazelle drops Teller
>Virgin Refn picks him up
AHEM

Attached: 0A6B8711-26A0-4941-8008-73043CEFD82B.jpg (232x337, 15K)

>dumb Trumpf commentaries
I think it's supposed to be how the LA and Hollywood elite feel about the whole situation though

Attached: Too Old to Die Young.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

>Hideo Kojima as Assassin
When and where are these people meeting? Can Kojimbo even speak english?

Only God Forgives is a top pleb filter

kojimas been fulfilling his dream of becoming a hollywood star by rubbing shoulders with the rejects

TOO SNEED TO BE CHUCK

>the obvious mary magdalene/jesus metaphors
>divisive politics for absolutely no reason
>yass latina queen slayyy
>drumpf drumpf drumpf kavanagh rape rape rapist rapist
absolute garbage
>huirr durr but it got the prety color..
No

Attached: 1560920236212.png (1102x1015, 1.39M)

I think he's serious that's why cops appear as very stupid, while Mexican criminals as smart. LOL.

But the cops, despite their stupidity, are funny and good-natured. The Mexicans, while clever, are sadistic psychopaths and sexual deviants.

did you somehow miss pusher 3? It's awful.

It's average, at least it's got a coherent plot.

It's not average, it's bad.

Way too slow. I'm sitting here staring at the wall contemplating my past life mistakes while the camera pans. A little on the nose with the detectives. Also what is it with this director and mom shit?

Attached: 415041612419328.jpg (1280x960, 103K)

Drive is literally the only good shit he has made and it was because of Ryan Gosling

refn sucks balls

that's exactly what he wants

Yeah, and it's incredibly difficult to achieve that level of precision. For that reason alone, he's an amazing director.