NEW BATMAN TRILOGY

We now have new set of films with the opportunity to do new stories and villains. What do you want the new films to tackle?

Attached: 64239481_200485304265229_4626806988120522742_n.jpg (1080x784, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4VfVTWGwLFo?t=1m15s
i.imgur.com/vcW7vTd.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=XkjrbusnTuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i woulld looove to see scarecrow, the joker, and bane
that would be very new and interesting please yes
thanks you very

How about robin and batgirl, then losing both.

Do you think these will perform in the box office? I mean aquaman is now a billion dollar franchise and he's nothing compared to Batman but I feel like audiences are tired of him now.

Death of robin would be cool but I think they’re prolly doing a young Batman

Pattinson is 30 yrs old. They arent doing early first yrs batman fool. He will be late 20s early 30s peak bruce. IF they wanted to, they coyld do a 17 yr old robin. But i think this bruce should be established on his own first.

Kinda wish they'd do Mr. Freeze properly t b h famalam

Attached: her-movie-2013-screenshot-depressed-theodore.jpg (1024x550, 85K)

We all know how this will play out (AKA, just like every other capeshit trilogy:)

Capeshit 1:
>"hurr i'm only [hero] for the last 10 minutes of the movie"

Capeshit2: "hurr I was [hero] in the beginning of movie for like 5 minutes, but then then bad thing happened and now I will be [hero] NO MORE!!...until the last 10 minutes"

Capeshit3: "hurr I'm hero for the last 2 minutes because the first 2 hours/28 minutes dealt with all my fallout and personal shit while [city i'm protecting] burns down around me"

Seriously though. Look at EVER SINGLE CAPESHIT sequential since Raimi's Spider Man. The titular hero is only present for a fraction of a fraction of the entire run time, the rest is gay shit about "hurr dun wunna do it no more" and other shit.

i'd like them to do some of the less realistic villains like killer croc, clay face, man bat. also mr. freeze done right. mad hatter, the ventriloquist dude.

freeze could be a compelling villain desu, would be a good choice.

>hurr
found the reddit-hurr

Crazy quilt, Egghead, King Tut, Ereaserhead, Cluemaster and Clock King.

>Dark knight trilogy
Wrong. Yea they wouldn't do that with batman, there's no need to at this point.

First film should be Batman and Gothams crime gangs. No Supervillains. No 3rd act monster. No race to save the city.
Meet Selina
Adopt Dick
Gordons daughter Barbara is in it
Bullock and Montoya are in it
Just really ground it in as much of the wider mythos and supporting characters, hell even have fucking Ace in it

Second film should go full supernatural horror noir with an antagonist like The Mad Monk

Third film should be a proper Ra's al Ghul story. Talia. Kidnapping. Global travel. Lazarus Pits.

I am really fed up with trilogies and would like to just see a series keep going, maybe change actors here and there as required, but keep the story progressing.
So that means Batman and the Outsiders, Batman Inc which would probably warrant 2 films, etc

First film: Clay Face & Two Face

Second film: Riddler, Penguin & Joker

Third film: Mr. Freeze, Ra's

>lets pile on the villains that always works

Hire Ari Aster to direct a movie with Scarface as the main villain

Fuck this 2 villains trope. It was stupid as fuck even in the 90s

Something with this feel user

youtu.be/4VfVTWGwLFo?t=1m15s

Attached: CSstzCdUkAAp3iw.jpg (706x538, 77K)

i'm all for making Freeze one of the big boss villains. an Arkham City-level Freeze in a movie would be unbelievably kino

>big boss villains
>like its a computer game with levels and boss fights
grow up

Batman is Robert Pattinson?

dilate

Fuck off, boomer

yes, google it

No, Batman is Bruce Wayne

Bane?

What ever they do, I hope they avoid making yet another origin story. Everyone and their grandmothers already know it.

It's more true to the comics fags.

catwoman hairy pusy

Check out this slowpoke.

>Detective shit
>Maniacal, eclectic villains
>No fucking origin story

All I see are a lot of gonna be disappointed DCfags in this thread.

Seriously, none of you agree on a singular course. Not good to have so many expectations and none of them being met (spoiler alert: you're getting Penguin and Catwoman).

So they are remaking “Batman Returns?”

I heard it was The Court of Owls and they are pedos. The future Robin is a victim.

They need to do a Clayface and Man-Bat movie.

Attached: clayface-manbat.png (809x299, 245K)

Seems like a safe choice

BASED

Not many problems if Penguin's just presented as an eccentric, sadistic, fat manlet arms/information dealer instead of an atavistic abomination and Catwoman is presented basically as the Michelle Pfeiffer with the crazy slightly dialed back (or forward).

Robin is not an interesting character.

i want batman to be less nationalistic and want more people to come into gotham
more minority superheroes
i want him to stop saying gotham is his and outdated things like this
needs more batwoman as well as some Duke
trilogy needs to start with him giving uppower instead of ending with him giving up power

I WANT TO SEE HIS PARENTS DIE

>nice digits
First movie is Robin origin. We had seen Bruce parents getting shot too many times. The movie is from Robin PVO. It ends with Robin getting killed. Also it introduce Doktor Strange, Catwoman and giving nods too most Rogues Gallery.
Second one is loosly adaptation of Hush but the role of Hush is taken by Hugo Strange who wants to break Bruce and take over Batman roles. There is no Superman. Bruce is seriously contemplates ending his crusade against crime in bat costume and generally questions his life chois. He tries to pick up Catwoman but she is not happy with the idea of being his new sidekick. At the end they break up.
The last one is under adaptation of under the Red Hood. Robin is back and he is piss at Bruce

oh god this
and depict it accurately to comics please
i want to see white pearls fall
and i want to see the gun blast
oh god yes this will be great

Can you not try to apply logic to this and try to think how much toys we can sell please steve?

Now we need to center it on a female character, all the kids seem to be into it, my niece is really into Social Justice and that is selling big now!

Why not have Batman fight something that not even he can beat? Prostate Cancer?

I would love for Robert Pattinson to take a shower so Batman doesn't look like he stinks to high heaven and deep into the roots of hell

>Prostate Cancer?
Probably some dues ex Lazaurus pit something.
How about Owlman appears and fights him?

Attached: 1527367990222.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

How about he takes on the systematic oppression that fuels Gotham's rampant crime rate?

> Matt Reeves's The Batman takes place in the 90s/very early 2000s of the Dceu, a future sequel gets Affleck back & takes place in both the 90s & present day True Detective style with him & the younger actor.

> Affleck as Batman does return at some point, somehow.

> The Batman or it's sequel is a adaption of a sympathetic tas style Mr.Freeze or The Court of Owls.

> Scarecrow if used has the hanged preacher-ish design from New Batman Adventures.

> Would be down with Clayface being used as long as they don't oversize him CGI-wise. Play up the body horror angle like Tas did. John Goodman playing him?

> Wouldn't mind a monster movie type of Batman story with bumbling incompetent supervillain Killer Moth growing desperate & turning himself into Charaxes. Or maybe a rival businessman calling forth Arrakhat to kill off members of the Wayne foundation.

> Poison Ivy if used is notably sexualized. The Arkham games design would be nice.

> Deborah Ann Woll (daredevil), Vica Kerekes or Evan Rachel Wood (westworld) are casting choices I would be down with for Ivy.

> Rebecca Hall (iron man 3, the prestige), Lynn Collins (john carter) or if younger Kaya Scodelario (pirates 4) are casting choices I would be down with for Catwoman.

> Harley gets a more faithful or at least notably identifiable outfit design in BOP & keeps it for future appearances. Maybe use this recent New Gods inspired outfit from the comics with fishnets instead of the scales & minus the head piece - i.imgur.com/vcW7vTd.jpg

> Black Canary has the fishnets & cleavage.

> Black Mask has the menacing skull mask (not the recent bondage zipper mask) & it's suggested to maybe be supernatural.

> James Gunn does not put any notable bathroom or gross out humor into Suicide Squad 2 like he did in Guardians v2. The film remains more gritty & serious then his Guardians films & the Mcu in general.

> Viola Davis returns for SS2.

> Killer Frost if used in SS2 is sexualized & played by Alice Eve (iron fist s2, star trek into darkness)

Black Mask has a shitty Kato mask in Birds of Prey sorry they can't let Ewan McGregor's pretty face go to waste

Freeze and Deadshot should be used. But I guess Deadshot is now Suicide Shite property... maybe Firefly? A hot Ivy never goes unmissed

I just want it to be an original story. Not something that is either a direct adaptation of some graphic novel, and definitely not something that is half adaptation, half botched abortion of "original" ideas in there solely to pander to specific audiences

To be fair Deadshot has been more of a Suicide Squad property for decades now. It's pretty much his book now

Would love some straight up horror noir. Victor Zsasz, Scarecrow & Penguin, and Clayface would be kino.

I want to see the Court of Owls.

I just want to see r batz and wacky phoenix face off against each other.

That’s upwards of 3 faces on that first movie user

But they will show the Wayne's leaving a completely different family outing venue. Instead of stage theater or the movies they will instead be gunned down after going out for karaoke or mini golf. But it was stray shots from a shootout between GCPD and some mafia goons that kills Bruce's parents. Alfred will also be replaced with a black British/French female. There will be no bat crashing through the window instead Bruce will remember an outing with his parents when they went to a zoo (perfect time to introduce a younger Dr. Langstrom) and how they visited a bat enclosure. There were other children there frightened by the bats but not Bruce.

That's how they'll "change" the origin.

I want Ben Affleck to write star and direct goddamn

You know they're just going to do the same origin story all over again.

Penguin as the villain, not like a grotesque monster like BR but a super powerful crime boss.

And a lot more detective work than previous movies. I wanna see Batman beat the police to a crime scene and analyze it before they arrive.

Literally neither Batman Begins nor The Dark Knight fit your description of part 1 and 2. The only thing I'm willing to concede is that 2 focused too much on Heath Legend due to his death and added the Harvey sub plot, which took a lot of screen time, but considering Ledger's performance was actually good, I suppose it was okay. They could have done away with the stupid truck flip and Batpod wall ride, would have been 8/10 sequel to the 10/10 Kino that was Batman Begins. Shame about losing prime Katie, too.

Rises is inexcusable, though.

You need fresh, exceptional vision to make this shit work. Nolan could only pull it off twice. Can a new team do it even once? Doubt that

What if it's just a serial killer with some theatrics? A lot of actual figuring out who did it? Maybe have Batman follow up on leads too, so people don't complain he isn't in his own film, similar to him punching his way to Maroni in The Dark Knight. Just drop the entire supernatural part, we really don't need another CGI heavy magic cape shitfest at this point.

>And a lot more detective work than previous movies. I wanna see Batman beat the police to a crime scene and analyze it before they arrive.
This. They tried to do this in The Dark Knight, but all it ended up being was a vehicle for more Bruce/Alfred talk, which was always welcome with Caine/Bale. Loved how mercilessly overtuned the sound was for the shooting range, too. Only beaten by the first soundtrack drop in the intro scene, where the camera drops out the window during the bank heist.

youtube.com/watch?v=XkjrbusnTuo

Based adolescent Marxposter

Think of Die Hard but with Batman.

I want to see Barbara raped for ten hours

I completely agree with your basic sentiment. There's one big problem: what good is a superhero without supervillains? Do you want a Batman who's fighting petty crime?
Lazarus Pits are supernatural. What would Ra's be without his immortality? A cult leader?

The only comicbook plot I ever liked in Batman was The Court of Owls. That being said, I don't think it would work as a first installment, because it works by showing that Gotham at night isn't really Batman's domain.

Why are the big 3 superhero roles always taken by Bongs?

Villains we haven’t had a hundred times ang using robins and batgirl

Seen this so much please No

700-1 billion
Depends on if Matt can do something interesting

I think they should slowly build a DCU that can lead to some of the crazy comic book events like that shit with the evil dark multiverse batmen

Talent and looks, I think.

I'm past caring. The comics will always be there. The few decent old movies will be there. Anything Hollywood shits out now is just more cancer. Fuck it all.

Like fighting white privilege by donating massive amounts to far left terrorist organisations?

Thats probably one of the things DC is good at, that and the animated shows/movies. I rather lots of new stories in the comics than having to wait for a new movie to enjoy capeshit like the majority of comic fans today.

Is it possible to make the Riddler as mysterious and "enigmatic" as possible? Like the crime he committed doesn't make any sense at all, even his motives, thus creating a big question aka riddle. No more "solve this puzzle to get a clue from me".

>not realizing how woke and empowering this batman will be
>being hyped only to complain once the shit come out, again

I want to see new characters. Black Mask, Professor Pyg and Red Hood.

Batman vs. Yea Forums: The Fall of Batman

Screencap this post.

Batman films (and capeshit in general) have been done to death already.
Do you people really want more of this shit?

I would make the aesthetic similiar to the Arkham games. Not the story but the way Batman and villians look and act, Its the best potrayal of Batman ever IMO.

First movie: Villian is Black Mask. He hires assasins like Deathstroke, Deadshot and Bane to kill Batman

Second movie: Villians are Joker and Harley. Robin is introduced but not Jason Todd, it is hinted that he got killed

Third movie: Pretty much live action adaption of Under the Red hood

Also maybe a 4th movie with more supernatural stuff like Ra's al Ghul and Azrael

Should just do batman and related spin offs

>Why not have Batman fight something that not even he can beat?

Gotham city turns on Batman after a liberal reporter runs a story accusing Batman of systemic racist bias in his crimefighting. However, Batman can't help the fact that 13% of Gotham is committing 50% of all its crime. Batman eventually becomes conflicted and angry as the people he helps resent him. Gotham University is filled with crying white liberal arts majors protesting him.

Tensions come to a head as Batman is accused of the beating of an innocent black teenager simply selling crack to pregnant women to buy much-needed school supplies. Gotham's black community riots, and destroys its own neighborhood, burning down the George & Martha Wayne Performing Arts Center his parents had built to educate Gotham's African-American community

The movie ends with Batman giving up the cowl for good, realizing that Bruce Wayne and Wayne Real Estate Developments were far more effective at gentrifying and eliminating Gotham's negro presence.

>villians
Hm, a typo.
>Villian
Oh, seems like you really are retarded.

>First film is Long Halloweed
>Second film is The Raid-style Arkham Asylum shit.
>Third film adapts Hush
>Fourth film is Court of Owls film
>Fifth film is Under the Red Hood storyline
>Sicth film is finale, say the Killing Joke (and he kills joker)
>many years later, release Batman Beyond

Too many villains. This would work in a season format if it was a series.

The problem with film vs series is that film needs thematic expression because of how small the format is.

Batman's whole shtick is to be dark justice. He is supposed to be the guy who holds bad guys/evil accountable all in the name of justice. He is supposed to be a cleansing agent for the evil in Gotham. If they are going for a trilogy then the movies logically should follow that theme. The element of evil should build strength as it shifts under the weight of batman's presence until a final altercation that embodies evil in the 3rd movie.

1st movie should be about organized crime/street thugs.
Carmine Falcone, Black Mask or any of the organized crime family would be a perfect villain. It should be about Batman cutting his teeth on being a new vigilante (please no more origin stories fans are fatigued.) The story should end with Batman breaking the spine of organized crime by getting all of the big hitters locked away indefinitely and criminal enterprises being broken. Perfect cameos for Harvey Dent and Gordon ala The Long Halloween. Shit even petty villains like Zsasz.

2nd movie should be about political corruption
A re-imagining of Victor Strange into an incredibly intelligent/charismatic political power would be a good choice. He ends up becoming mayor or Governor. Maybe through deduction he figures out Batman's identity and creates a situation where the entire city is out to get Batman/Bruce Wayne for his supposed crimes against the city. Great commentary on "fake news" and fascism.

3rd movie should be about elemental evil
Joker (what, you thought they were going to make a batman trilogy and not have a movie that focuses on the big baddy all the comic nerds like?) You know that producers would insist on a movie with Joker because it will put butts in seats.

If they weren't going to use Joker by some miracle then I think Clayface would be the way to go.