Tyt triggered

Some brave user removed Mary Sue from the avengers

And it triggered progressives
youtu.be/OybghFJNVV0

Kino?

Attached: 813090C0-2827-4047-8114-2477A5101C85.jpg (220x281, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zUc95cYL9d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Turks didn't do the job right.

Thiis bitch got a nose job to look more white

Brie was barley in anyway

Someone post the cut

Sounds more like the incel was triggered. Like a bitch.

>”includes paid promotion”
>linking to a TYT ad

TYT died on election night.

What shambles forth now is merely a lifeless husk of what was rendered lifeless in November.

why are all of you faggots so obsessed with politics?

>Avengers Endgame De-Feminized Fanedit aka Anti-Cheese-Cut aka Straight White Male Edition

Fuck, incels really are pathetic.

Attached: 2019-06-19_0-12-59.jpg (755x763, 132K)

>Avengers Endgame apparently has some representation of women that some on the right are not in favor of...
>I-I don't even know if this is a person on the right actually I just made that up

Attached: 1559245672553.png (680x680, 221K)

How does live with herself knowing that her boss is a known Armenian genocide denier and definitely gets off on having an Armenian woman as his subordinate?

TYT is still a thing post-trump election?

>RIGHT WING WEIRDO CREATES "CHAUVINIST CUT" OF AVENGERS ENDGAME
*honk*

All left-wing people, regardless of context, deserve to live in pain. I say continue.

I really want to fuck her

>shilling a VPN over IP tracking
this is the most triggering thing in this clip

Like a conquered woman, I.E., happy.

They're right though, that is some seriously pathetic beta shit, even for Yea Forums

>Yea Forums defends this level of autism
shame. Imagine being so butthurt from some capeshit you RE EDIT THE ENTIRE MOVIE

HAVE SEX INCELS

>goes viral
This happened like a month ago. Somebody posted the cut on TBP and within hours an article was written about it. It only had like 10 seeders when the article was written.

It's all too fishy.

Attached: 150422947978.jpg (1200x858, 109K)

Why the FUCK do people get plastic surgery jesus christ their is something jarring about this armo chick

I see Ana Kasparian as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - her exterior AND her personality - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Ana Kasparian is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Ana Kasparian does it for me

>why are people allowed to do this?
>males with too much time on their hands should be put to work!
Are all progressives like this?

Attached: ana disapproves.gif (392x468, 3.83M)

Unf put me to work Comrade Ana owo

Maybe if Brie Larson were Armenian they wouldn't mind her existence being erased.

Attached: cenk.jpg (300x267, 21K)

Loving every laugh

Attached: 1560571797800.jpg (400x400, 98K)

>someone makes an edit that the whole ME can enjoy
>and not get castrated and your family raped and slaughtered for having been found with a bootleg nonhalaal version
>and some faggots are mad that they did this when he knew some faggots would get mad which is why they did this
>look a fucking circle
Someone give this guy a medal cuz without all this butthurt they wouldn't be getting able to cherrypick them views by kvetching and getting fucking worked by it

What Jewish NGO keeps funding these anti-white shitkins?

Most of their videos have majority downvotes, and get relatively few views on YT for a channel their size.

Is Cenk based?

>every non-Armenian scholar in the field believes it is an open question whether this event was a genocide. Is it the claim of the article that all of these people are tainted by the tentacles of the Turkish government? If not, then why is it not pointed out that no one outside of the “Armenian position” believes it is a genocide? Why is it assumed that the “Turkish studies side” has the burden of proof in overturning the verdict of Turkish guilt? It is because of the underlying assumption that despite what these people in “Turkish studies” say, there must have been a genocide.

>Hence, once you really examine the history of the time it becomes apparent that the allegations of an Armenian Genocide are unfounded. So the question arises of why the Armenians would bother to conjure up such stories, and even go as far as, committing approximately 200 acts of terrorism since 1973 to further their cause, resulting in countless deaths and injuries to government officials and civilians. The answer is that they want their demands met. Their demands are that they receive close to one-half of the land of the Republic of Turkey for a new Greater Armenia, and that every Armenian claiming to be injured by the alleged genocide be compensated with cash reparations. That is why every year they push the U.S. Congress to pass a bill declaring the Armenian Genocide a historical fact. Fortunately, every year it is defeated because of the courage of people such as the 69 professors who wrote in to explain the truth of the matter.

Attached: cenk.gif (332x378, 1.26M)

>shorter than (((Shapiro)))
>based

Attached: Shapiro and Cenk manlets.jpg (1548x928, 223K)

>Sounds more like the incel was triggered.

Did he make an entire YouTube show about how triggered he was? No? The Young Roaches did.

>Most of their videos have majority downvotes
Wrong. Btw they get their money from advertisers and viewers. To those in this thread reeeing about armenia, Cenk has changed his position on that years ago, sad.

They got rid of Captain Jingo? Cool, I always hated that fucker.

>INCEL!!!!!!
You faggots really need a new line.

Remember when The Young Turks made a video about how evil white people are after there was a shooting of a black girl that was reported to have been done by a white man (while ignoring the constant examples of whites being shot by blacks), and then deleted the video and tried to scrub its existence from the Internet when it was revealed that the shooter was actually a black man?

youtu.be/zUc95cYL9d8

Attached: The Young Turks Deleted Video.jpg (1242x1039, 730K)

Who do you think the perpetrators of the Armenian genocide were?

>Some dude wanted to make a version of a film he would like.
>put a lot of work into it.
>people thank him for his creative project
>TYT calls him a loser for 5 minutes, the epitome of journalism, holding power to account.

Attached: uy76.gif (412x325, 3.92M)

Of course they are. They're a far-left IdPol propaganda outlet. That's YouTube's bread and butter these days. So they're going to remain unbanned and for the most part monetized.

Anya Olsen is the better looking version.

>Btw they get their money from advertisers and viewers.
For lying.
Meanwhile """"right-wing"""" channels get demonetized or outright deleted and banned for the crime of telling the truth and not toeing the line.

Thanks, Google.

Attached: Google INSOC HD.png (1400x1400, 777K)

and that's a good thing

All non-white women do whatever is in their power to look "more white".
It's the way of the world.

Attached: Skin Whitening.jpg (636x382, 76K)

>Did he make an entire YouTube show
No he edited a whole movie though lol

>Alex jones
>telling the truth

>"Sure Cenk is a genocide-denialist, but he recently claimed to have changed his opinion after being pestered about it for years on end!!!"

Wow. Powerful. Inspiring.

Do you have a point? And how it relates to Cenk?

He changed it years and years ago, and has the balls to admit that he was wrong.

Does it hit too close?

>No he edited a whole movie though lol

Something a single person can do in 40 minutes with Windows Movie Maker with zero investment of money?

Yeah, that's on par with a show that involves a bunch of people on camera and even more off, sets, lighting, wardrobe, etc.

You're in full damage-control mode.

You are an idiot.

no he only edited a feature length film

could she have been an actress?

Attached: ana model2.webm (840x630, 1.16M)

>Alex Jones
>"right-wing"

Just because he sticks in your censorious Leftist craw doesn't make him "right-wing".

Attached: Unamused Freakazoid.png (480x360, 205K)

damn, my man's peneal gland got some calcification going down

Let's not pretend tyt puts any effort into sets, lighting, and wardrobe.

Well she is better than you

>pirate the movie
>open Sony Vegas
>spend 15 minutes cutting out some scenes
>render/bake
>post on ThePirateBay

WEW. WHAT A HERCULEAN TASK. SURELY HE WAS TRIGGERED.

Meanwhile the Kebab Krew made an entire episode of their show about how some nobody doing this triggered them.

The show is named after a group that committed genocide.

>and has the balls to admit that he was wrong.
lol, no he doesn't.

See:

Fucking retard

This. Would love to see the reaction YouTube and TYT for that matter would have to the creation of a right-wing program hosted by a team calling themselves "The Einsatzgroup".

But naturally it's OK and even in good taste when shitskins do it.

Attached: Doublebthink.jpg (375x435, 19K)

it's a 2 minute video you absolute mong