So Reylo is totally happening, right? It's so obvious

So Reylo is totally happening, right? It's so obvious.

Attached: reylo.jpg (1200x630, 125K)

What's Adam Drivers phenotype called?

Vat-grown jewish mutt

‘Sup, /pol/?

she's a lesbian that dont need no man

I doubt it, reylo is considered "toxic"

Fuck off you reylo posting nigger

They are getting sibling-zoned.

As in actual blood-related sibling-zoned.

That's the only thing that would possibly salvage this trainwreck, so of course not.

That won't stop them

Driver will sacrifice himself out of love for Rey to save her, obviously, JJ will take the predictable route

I hope so but "woke" twitter and tumblr, and fanboys in here, reddit and jedi council will throw a fit so I doubt JJ will go that route. He'll throw scenes there and there but nothing official.

Who gives a shit?

Attached: Tonysoprano.jpg (374x373, 26K)

Cauliflower

Not the shippers, but the completely uninvested casual movie goer and the writers/producers/editors will reflect the change for the rest of time and thus construct the overall narrative long-term

Sneed

anons do not click this

Obviously there won't be long lasting relationship, but I hope for a kiss

Why did Rey had to be such a retard and refuse his offer in TLJ? Why did Kylo had to throw a huge autistic tantrum ruining his chance of dicking Rey?

>mousewars
who cares lmao

Attached: 1560434045202.png (1175x796, 1.32M)

>THIS is a 10/10 Aryan specimen according to white people

They will kiss. And then Kylo will die. That way JJ can fanservice everyone. As in Reylo will happen but Rey gets the feminist ending of becoming the need-no-man heroine and Kylo ends up dead after saving the galaxy and getting redeemed.

they may have had to change it because now that daisy looks like an aunt with a thyroid problem it will be hard to sell
they should sue her for ruining the trilogy. she knew she was sick and wasn't going to stay cute

/thread

I havent seen any of these movies but this sounds like what hollywood would do