Zack Effron BTFO

Attached: vjk7iuhkf0531.jpg (523x768, 84K)

that is zac pre HGH too

>fish net gloves
Ew

Posts like these make me glad I suffer in my own self aware depression, as opposed to. Ring so lost like that soii boy

that incel unironically needs to have sex

Same, I even got a girlfriend by the time I was 20 then dumped her because, believe it or not, sex actually IS overrated unless you plan to start a family

why doesn't he use that sweet, sweet Wendy's cash money to buy himself a whore?

>She deserves

I wish I was this Chadly

This fucking incel retard doesn't even know that Efron is a fudgepacker

You might be a homosexual

sex is pretty cool the first few months of a relationship because you feel like a conqueror (especially if you had to hustle to get her in bed) and the experience is filled with novelty. But after it while, it becomes monotonous - almost like masturbation.

daily reminder that your looks completely change how people respond and act around you. that's right something that you have absolutely no control over can shape literally every aspect of your life. how does this make you guys feel?

Attached: 1549379236205.png (1000x1040, 260K)

I'm hardly a chad, I watch 3 movies a day.
I used to be the uni's film club president though so I got attention I guess, I look average to good
Definitely not, sex really is overrated, because nobody considers the downside
Sure, you get to fuck and it feels good for 10 mins but if you're in a relationship you can't just throw her out then and continue with your life
The time you had watching movies and shitposting? Why aren't you with her? Are you ignoring her? Why aren't you going out more?
And even if you get a girlfriend to hang out home with and not go out, how long can SHE last without going out? I barely go out once a week, and it was a constant topic of discussion
Also can you hide your autism? I couldnt after a while
And that's the worst case, I had the best case scenario
She really liked me and yet after the novelty of sex wore off, there was nothing for me to like simply because we were nothing alike
I honestly prefer jerking off and shitposting on Yea Forums than having her as a gf, so I bailed
This is what you are chasing after

>10 mins
Yikes

not having sex for 10 minutes, having good sex for 10 minutes
It just becomes fucking boring after a while and you just prolong it instead of cumming so she can feel good too
If you actually had it, you'd know

>10 minutes
You are essentially a one pump chump

That's exactly the speech Bud Bundy made when he went on the Dating Game.

Now you know what it feels like to be Black.

Like life's tough and you should get the fuck over it?

>that's right something that you have absolutely no control over can shape literally every aspect of your life.

I tried to warn you niggas

Attached: _105572807_cd[1].jpg (660x371, 28K)

so what are you saying, just sit here and be miserable my entire life?
I'd rather believe that you're just a shit person and that it's actually great, thanks

All I need is 6 minutes of doggy and 4 minutes of head, anything longer than that is retarded, who cares if the girl gets off

I bet he calls himself a chef at wendy’s
Fucking hell.

you're lucky the girl can give head, mine sucked haha

>being proud of only lasting 10 minutes

Attached: 1497218190104.gif (200x200, 2.06M)

If get you all get to have sex but the catch is you realize that it's shit and can only fuck traps from now on