Do women really talk about their sex life with their girl friends or is it a tv show thing?

do women really talk about their sex life with their girl friends or is it a tv show thing?

Attached: 1558343628273.webm (852x480, 2.86M)

Nope its real. If you got a wart on your song, you better believe all 9 of her friends know too.

It's one of those double standard things

No it’s not. Guys may not go into super fine detail but we talk about girls we’ve fucked and some of the crazy shit they do in bed.

Wish I had those biceps

They discuss girth

true, my dad always talks about getting his ass tongued by young asian hookers

Only virgins or degenerates nobody really likes to hang around but do anyways because everyone thinks that he's someone else's friend does that.

Why would they cause an earthquake??

Or normal guys, almost any dude who has sex on a regular basis might joke about this shit. Hell I had a friend who literally broke the bed and joked about it. The only people who really don't talk about their sex life with their friends on occasion are those with none user

Funny enough I've only ever talked about my sex life with women. Probably because I myself don't want to hear my male friends talk about what their dicks have been up to. Seems gay to force your guy friends to picture you having sex.

Is this why Chloe started the sex cult?

I’d love to hear that song bro

>Implying anyone gives a shit and it isn't half bullshitting
Quick question, how many close female friends vs. male friends do you have user?

and thus began her descent into NXIVM

Yes. Not even kidding, women have no personalities themselves so they opt to talk about anyone and anything else. Even if it means belittling their significant other.

Lana is so beautiful. I hate normally find asians to be repugnant.

my ex has obviously described and sometimes shown pics of my dick to most of her female friends, including her mom and aunt, who always joked about my bulge no matter what pants i wore. i am not even that big or special or anything. maybe above average length, but thick and huge balls. i had to start wearing baggy clothes. i felt like one of those woman with large breasts who end up wearing baggy hoodies all the time to avoid boob-starers when i was around her friends and family.

Attached: 1557327655294.gif (250x355, 1.34M)

>Not establishing dominance with tight fitting clothes
No fun

Probably 60-40 in favor of women. Although many of my female friends are used just to meet more females.

I have a friend with a big dick and he literally gets referred by women. I've seen girls start flirting with him after talking to another girl he fucked.

And just for extra seething he's black and most of the girls he bags are white.

>>Not establishing dominance with tight fitting clothes
>No fun

have you ever had big balls son? cause tight fitting clothes and big balls dont mix. i literally have to get special underwear with extra ball room.

Attached: emmarobertsfakecrying.gif (540x303, 1.96M)

Yes my ex used to tell her friends that I was extremely paranoid about getting her knocked up and would pull out while wearing a condom (make fun of me all you want, at least I was getting laid) but when I asked if she talked about that stuff she told me she wasn't that kind of girl.
One of my friends in highschool had his pants pulled down in front of a lot of people, girls started hitting on him a lot more after that.

100% grew up with women and have had more than one serious relationship and they even screencap and share conversations with other women dude

That blonde girl was in a sex cult

Mine are decent sized but I have these very nice compression underwear that's super comfy. Like yoga pants for your dick.

If their fucking causes mini earthquakes how the fuck is she still alive?

>One of my friends in highschool had his pants pulled down in front of a lot of people

happened to me multiple times in middle school, same group of girls, over and over.

Attached: emmarobertscry.gif (480x267, 579K)

The show is Smallville, the dude is Superman. Their sex causes tremors.

Jew writers are retarded

Ok 2nd quick question do you have a good relationship with your dad? Cause there's a pretty specific mold I think you might fit in, namely not a very masculine or aggressive dude, but a beta

Your ex sounds like a real piece of shit. Be glad you got away from that.

In that episode some bullshit happened and Lana got powers too

Yes. Second post is the realest shit I’ve read on this board. I’m not sure why it is that way, but you better believe that your sex life with your significant other is a normal topic of conversation for your significant other and her close friends

All because I don't wanna hear about my guy friends dicks? There's a pretty specific mold I think you might fit in, namely not a very masculine or aggressive dude, but a fucking faggot.

Did I guess right on not being close to your father? You seem to have reacted pretty badly to that.

Dude, there's nothing remotely beta about not wanting to hear about your friends' sex lives. It's a cultural thing. People I know, the circles I hang out with, we don't do that shit.

>do women really talk about
Chicks will talk about anything, to anyone who will listen, at any time they can.
Have you never heard an oldfag say, "Telephone, Telegraph, Tellawoman"?

Attached: BasedMohammad.jpg (500x741, 103K)

>While you've been busy i've been recruiting women to my sex cult

I'm not heated at all, just banter. My relationship with my father is fine. You do realize it's possible to befriend a female right? You're not a very good psychologist. Don't quit your day job, user.

Of course some social circles don't so that shit. But if you're with male friends of the same age, sex talks are pretty normal, even if they're often bullshit. You don't do it with your boss obviously but it's unusual to have a guy friend who never makes a sex joke or points out a lady or makes some stupid claim about what he did with his gf

Of course it's possible to be friends with a women, but a man who's friends are majority women is usually a fag, either literally or figuratively

This. My ex nearly got me my ass kicked because she can't keep her damn mouth shut.

My ex described to her friend our sex life mentioning the size and experience she never felt before some other exaggerating shit apparently cuz this friend start calling me to their house (she lived with bf) for some drinks implying its her boyfriend who just wants to hang out with me but too clumsy to invite himself. So I came once and after some drinks bf gonme to bed, she asked me to take off my pants and just went all over me.

Making sex jokes =/= talking about private matters between adults. I don't think the girl I'm currently with is the type to blab about every sordid thing she and I get up to at night to all of her friends, but fuck if I'll not tell her something if I were to find out she does.

Yes because that is what women on TV did when they were growing up. The boomers decided parenting was optional so both women and men just parrot what they see on television. Over the course of a couple of generations the western world has become completely desocialized.

How does one be a figurative fag? Anyway, as I said women are a great way to meet more women. You hang out, they bring their friends. Fuck some, meet their friends, fuck some. Yada Yada Yada.

>fuck if I'll not tell her something if I were to find out she does
Hi strokeposter

Realest post in the thread right here.

>How does one be a figurative fag?
That's easy, they're like soiboys. They tend to gossip and dramatize minor issues, they are passive aggressive in nature, they avoid direct confrontations with others. They tend to be pale, unathletic and simply put, betas in the worst way possible.

>but fuck if I will not tell her something if I find out she does (blab about our sex life to her friends)
Not strokeposting in the slightest.

So they act like women. I guess that's where we're not seeing eye to eye. To be friends with a woman one doesn't need to act like a woman. I also feel like betas wouldn't even be able to befriend a female so your figurative fags would be a rare occurance.

>I also feel like betas wouldn't even be able to befriend a female so your figurative fags would be a rare occurance.
>I think someone with the same mentality as a women wouldn't befriend a women
I think you're a retard, there are tons of guys like that, male social groups are rougher so they go to female ones cause they're less intimidating to them.

I just think you're scared to talk to girls.

But I have gf

>this user has never gone on a debauched coke and hookers bender with the boys

Wow what a shitty show. So glad I've never watched this.

Yes. My gf tells all her friends about what we’ve done sexually. It’s more a matter of who she tells what.

You attract basic bitch women. I was my woman's first and she doesn't talk about that kind of shit.

Not him but if you're hearing a sex story why the fuck would you think of the dick? I've never even accidentally done that.

Yeah. Guys might just mention a recent girl or some crazy meme-shit they pulled off. While, girls love going into extreme detail ex: size (duh), if he went down on her, smell, if he knew what he was doing/didn’t get anxious, etc.

Oh you poor child. Literally everybody who has sex talks about their sex lives. It's like half of all conversation.