Just watched this flick and still feel like a pathetic alcoholic. Any other kino other than THERE WILL BE BLOOD?

Just watched this flick and still feel like a pathetic alcoholic. Any other kino other than THERE WILL BE BLOOD?

Attached: 9CB462D6-9103-43F0-92DA-871B9D66E01F.png (693x413, 444K)

Wake in Fright
watch it now faggot

Just chugged my usual starter of a half pint of vodka. Could hold it down and barfed it down the toilet. I’m disappointed, but more disappointed that I’m not buzzed right now. Oh well, onto the big stuff now

Attached: 4D491FB9-36DC-465D-9FB7-3201FCAE48AD.png (2208x1242, 3.75M)

Filth

I can’t eat anymore

This is just /alc/ general right? I saw these threads and watched some cage kino, but the same shit keeps popping up and its pretty comfy, as an alcoholic

Attached: 1560907684586.jpg (620x349, 16K)

what is this?

Big stuff?

this movie is garbage
>le depressed alcoholic i'm so sad my wife left me :(((
drinking is the fucking tits i don't know why everyone insists on painting it blue

Well, let me ask you: do you regularly drink to the point where the next morning you caused torment to your friends and family, damaged material possessions, probably have a black eye, and woke up on the street? Is it the tits then?

Welcome friendo. Please feel free to share any stories if you’d like.

how do you do fellow targets

He probably means this

Attached: 1200px-EverclearHiRes.jpg (1200x2400, 508K)

>can't hold down a half pint
You can quit anytime, gayboy. Stop going about feeling sorry for yaself.

no then its based

Ah I passed out for a bit from the Jameson user, but I'll give you a story you likely wont see
>be me, 16 years old
>steal Heineken and Jack Daniel's from k-mart to make friends with the reject kids, since I'm new to the high school
>we ditch school and go to a nearby drainage ditch to get drunk and high
>I drink more than anyone
>apparently we yelled a lot and attracted unwanted attention I don't remember
>at some point, I wake up in the hospital after swearing to the coppers that I was 18, and that I wasnt legally required to be in school
Yeah, things have only gotten worse since

This is like the fifth time I've seen this thread

Welcome to Yea Forums

This isn't your Alcoholics Anonymous. Seriously get some help

That’s pussy shit. I dip my dick in that stuff

Wait until you're 40 and you're waking up every morning with an achy liver and the fear because its been 8 hours since your last drink.

Ah yes, nothing more invigorating than performing a good ol fashioned 'Spicy Salami'

Trees Lounge
On the Bowery
Le Beau Serge
Wake in Fright
Fat City
I remember Tender Mercies as being good.

>implying i even get 8 hours of drunk pretend sleep intervals

>t. 18-22 years old

I'm only 25 and I already shake so badly that I can't sign my name or make a damn sandwich without flinging ingredients across the room. Gotta two hand grip any cup and even then I might spill or bang the glass into my teeth. I don't even drink daily, this is bullshit

28 and still going strong