She sees your annual salary

>She sees your annual salary

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>0$

Attached: 1493674347250.jpg (750x725, 365K)

Reminder that money is for saving, not spending. You have a responsibility to the future generations of your family, no matter what the previous generation did.

Hey, what the fuck. You guys said I could just file for disability and get neetbux. But it turns out I need to get a bunch of prescriptions and doctor's letters and shit. This is taking too much time.

>future generations of your family

wut

Attached: 1549597103002.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

stop having sex

>tfw solidly confident in the knowledge that women find me immensely unattractive + undesirable + inhuman
>decided im going to work construction and do drugs until my mom dies, at which point i'll become an alcoholic as well as a drug addict
If i'm not going to have a family I might as well spend all my money on myself

Attached: 20190609_220225.jpg (605x670, 202K)

Attached: 'no'.jpg (1300x956, 126K)

Same. I’ve pretty much accepted dying alone. I’m just waiting to have enough to live on my own and ordering love dolls.

Damn are you dudes me? Just cancelled my 401k. Feels good having that extra $400 a month.

i'm part of a trade union so my employer and local pay for my retirement plans

>$135k
Oh so you’re kinda rich eh user
>CAD
Oh...nvm

But actually once I broke the six figgy barrier it was like women knew. Just throwing themselves at me. Mostly 27-32yr olds who are looking to settle with a nice rich man. Very revealing even though I knew they always lusted for money.

>tfw mandatory 401k by my kike government

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-19-07-38-42-629_org.mozilla.firefox.jpg (720x518, 89K)

Right idea, wrong motive. You need to save in case things go wrong in your life, like a car crash that also leaves you injured and unable to work for a while, etc.

Don't have kids.

reminder that inflation will eat your money so "save" it with wise investments

no reason to cancel your 401k
hell deciding to be alone means you should put MORE into your 401k so you have a source of income when you can't work and noone (normally your kids) will take care of you

>Decently well-off
>Dress and act like I'm poor both as thot repellent and because wasting money on stupid shit to advertise alleged wealth is stupid
It works

Attached: 1504682358510.jpg (456x537, 20K)

This nigga knows what's up.

Its really amazing isnt it. And its always the late 20s/early30s women who fall for that shit. They have enough life experience to know that a rich man provides everything.

All women are whores.

>tfw your bf doesn't want to get married and have kids

Attached: 1440814849160.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Great Men plant trees who's shade they know they will never sit under.

Wise men know they have their own lives to worry about but live them not at the expense of others

whose, and what anime did you rip this from?

wiser men know about estate tax, inflation, opportunity cost and exponentiational growth of passive investments

this is what all the chinese are like

>anime about career roasties riding the cock carousel
Who is the target audiences for this?

>saving for retirement when you could be spending that money on alcohol

buddy...

I think chinks were EXTREMELY materialistic with status symbols due to "face"

Career roasties, beta provider cucks, and s󠛡oyboys obviously

Alcohol is a shit tier drug. Shrooms, acid, dudeweed and addy chads WW@

thought*
more like thot lmao

>party drugs

grow up

Nigga I do those myself most of the time, you don't have to pretend to like alcohol to prove how adult you are