/got/ /ecg/ edition

Come bros come one come all

Attached: PreciousAngel.jpg (1727x987, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28088670/game-of-thrones-cersei-pregnant-theory-deleted-scene/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brân_the_Blessed
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Jalabhar_Xho
youtu.be/xZs8eftkRZE
youtube.com/watch?v=IwUALmpmPOw
vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/12/game-of-thrones-george-rr-martin-last-script-the-lion-and-the-rose
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for stannis (stay mad danyfags)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

It's Dany!

Attached: 1551261952894.png (1079x932, 1.37M)

nth for this disgusting fuck

Attached: latest[1].png (290x426, 98K)

fuck hot pie

based

COME WITH ME AND TAKE THIS THREAD

Attached: The one true king.jpg (843x471, 55K)

>Danyfag can’t even backlink
Color me surprised

Attached: E379C684-11E1-4FF0-9251-68664337F68F.jpg (500x300, 154K)

Dany = CUTE

Attached: 17-35-4019-copy-350x570.jpg (350x570, 52K)

he cute

Based

Attached: 748BB234-4472-4F7B-A672-225BB475DA82.jpg (1102x866, 179K)

PREV:

based

Attached: 1106_SevillaVSBarcelona_0006.jpg (3000x1996, 1.82M)

>go buy the newly released The Winds of Winter book
>see this
What do

Attached: 1559175921291.jpg (1102x1080, 250K)

HOLD THE DOOR

Attached: 1427609178564.jpg (250x233, 4K)

take a picture and post on Yea Forums asking what to do

finally a poster, i hope universal pictures releases this kino in my country and dont direct in VOD

Attached: 1560900666621.jpg (712x1063, 118K)

pat on head, followed by light kiss to forehead

Then marry of course and give 2 sons and a daughter

Attached: cold cutey.jpg (1200x1800, 279K)

Is George actually gonna do this shit? This would mean bran has the power to influence the past which cheapens the entire series

COME WITH ME AND TAKE THIS THREAD!

Attached: 1554996566277.gif (500x240, 1.93M)

i remember read in 2014 in GoT fanpages theories about hot pie being griff

checked.
DIGITS FOR STANNIS!
DIGITS FOR THE ONE TRUE KING!!

Attached: 14322387688.jpg (1251x707, 159K)

based

Attached: kneel.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/tv/a28088670/game-of-thrones-cersei-pregnant-theory-deleted-scene/

>In an appearance at a comic book convention in Munich, Germany, she said that Cersei was originally supposed to lose the baby earlier on, but they cut the scene.
>“We shot a scene that never made it into season 7, which was where I lose the baby. And it was a really traumatic, great moment for Cersei, and it never made it in,” she said. “And I kind of loved doing that because I thought it would have served her differently.”
>“Obviously, you dream of your death,” she said. “You could go in any way on that show. So I was kind of gutted. But I just think they couldn’t have pleased everyone. No matter what they did, I think there was going to be some big comedown from the climb.”

THE WHORE WAS PREGNANT!

Attached: Qyburn.jpg (600x398, 56K)

>hot pie being griff
>hot pie being griff

Attached: 1425260533493.png (996x868, 798K)

'membah all the theories?
>true game is between Varys and Baelish
>dark secrets of the Starks in the crypts
>three heads of the dragon
>innumerable others
now they're all gone, like tears in rain.

>/ecg.
NO. Boycott this thread.

Should I read the books?
Do they still hold up after watching the show?

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: gettyimages-76571860-2048x2048.jpg (1365x2048, 1.42M)

No. books are for nerds

First three are good, 4th is meandering but has a few hidden gems like Septon Maribald, and 5 doesn't even matter because its successor will never be finished

So should someone make a thread without the forbidden letters?

Attached: 1560784127793.png (1920x1080, 800K)

>tfw the bells could've been kino battle between 2 mad queens
>we got boring one sided bomber dany shock value bullshit instead

whats an ecg?

Attached: daenerystargaryen.webm (786x432, 2.51M)

yeah sounds stupid now, even back in time i used to hate Dany in the first season, i was a fool then

>Burning of Shireen
>Hold the Door
>King Bran
So will all the big 'holy shit' moment mostly happen in TWOW except for the last one?

Attached: holdthedoor.jpg (612x380, 430K)

ah hahahahahahahaha oh e e ah ha ooh hee ah aha

Attached: Cute dany and viserys.jpg (301x331, 16K)

evil cunt general

I quite liked AFFC especially for all the based Victarion chapters.

Yes, I started reading after I finished season 4. There are a shit ton of differences and whole plotlines that never make it into the show so it still feels new.

Don't listen to this guy, A Feast for Crows was max comfy aside from the dorne shit

So a Sansa thread? Gross.

Cersei just doesn't stand a chance. Knights and mercenaries are meaningless next to dragons. She will probably try to burn down the whole city to kill everyone only for Jaime to stop her. It would've been fine if it just stopped there, but there is still evil Dany arc and I just can't see how you are going to justify that turn in just one episode.

Cersei should've stood a great chance after they established how ridiculous the scorpions were, dany shouldve been trounced

She was sad in a party bro. This was the way that Varys concluded that she was going mad

>how ridiculous the scorpions were
Bronn's shot is mostly a lucky shot, Euron only manages to get Rhaegal because of his injury I mean bad writing, but I think you know it already.
They should have dropped evil Dany arc. Just make the Night King the final boss and have him kill Dany if she is destined to die.

Nigga, this is 3-year-old information.

How many pages do you think Ol' George wrote today?

Attached: 1465042531019.webm (720x404, 558K)

0, too busy perusing his fap floppy disk with 3 pictures of Shae on it

Yeah, but this is an actual confirmation from the actress herself instead of just speculation and unconfirmed leaks like pic related (it was all false by the way, since King Bran turns out to be something from GRRM).

Attached: LeakMiscarriage.jpg (742x1393, 329K)

>How many pages do you think Ol' George wrote today?

Hopefully the part where Stannis has Roose executed.

Literally 0, he goes out of his way to pickup side projects to make it seem like he "has no time" to write, in reality hes trapped in his own story with no way to get to the end without a time jump. Yet he cant do a time jump because it wont work with certain characters, hes completely and utterly fucked with no end in sight.

Attached: D7OW4IZXsAAyA40.jpg (1060x705, 148K)

>Just make the Night King the final boss

Yes, they had been building it from the first scene of the show and everything after was an anticlimax, even the burning of KL

I think Battle of Winterfell is supposed to happen early or in the middle part, so I think he already got the outcome.

>mfw danytime

Attached: danyscript.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

Have cersei provoke dany, dany burns the fleet at night, then scorpions are spread all over the city, dany's army goes to take out most of the scorpions while dany blows through a bunch of them, killing people in her path. Then cersei sets off wildfire in certain sections of the city killing her army, she sees this and gets triggered and goes for the red keep. Jamie kills cersei before she blows up the whole city, dany burns the red keep killing the human shields to get cersei. Next episode can be pretty much the same as E6

>I think Battle of Winterfell is supposed to happen early or in the middle part, so I think he already got the outcome.

>implying he hasn't written anything past 100 pages

The dead are the battle at minas tirith, daenerys is the ring

Attached: DesertDany(1).webm (1920x1080, 2.28M)

Nigga, you posted a pic from a month ago. Cersei miscarrying was a part of season 7 spoilers that were posted 3 years ago. The miscarriage was the only thing that didn't happen, so everybody knew that it was originally planned.

You are confirming something everybody knew already.

>past 100 pages
Yeah I think so. Silly as it is, I think we will get TWOW. The one that is most unlikely is the last book/A Dream of Spring.
>Jamie kills cersei before she blows up the whole city
No point to do that if Dany already blows up the city. There is no reason for Jaime to return to KL. At least show!Jaime. Peoples always want the valonqar prophecy to happen, but within the context of the show, it's just impossible post-season 6. If he lets Cersei blows up the sept and still stay loyal, there is no other reason for him to betray her. Maybe he can mercy kill her in the finale or something, but that's it.

>Stannis has Roose executed.
it's a shame that they can't be on the same team, I think Stannis and Roose would get along quite well in a different timeline.

Attached: 1557964678480.jpg (736x1109, 95K)

Why do Lannisters suddenly have a professional army full of literally uniformed soldiers?

Why did feudalism suddenly stop existing for them?

Attached: game-of-thrones-mackevision-10-after-1380x776.jpg (1380x776, 163K)

>Stannis and Roose would get along quite well
I don't think Stannis will approve of a traitorous kingslayer and a creepy serial killer. Not even the more 'evil' show Stannis will approve him.

checked

Lannister gold.
Many of them are also issued a mini-crossbow to guarantee a good kill atio.

Attached: 1555911573633.jpg (800x507, 49K)

>suddenly
It's been like that since season 1.

Attached: TywinS1.jpg (561x450, 45K)

That dance led a man to suicide

In Season 1 Tywin is portrayed as having to deal with vassals. Yeah, he's got more control over them than Robb over the northern lords, but that's a testament to the respect they have for Tywin.

In Seasons 7-8, the Westerlands have become some sort of weird absolute monarchy with Jaime playing Napoleon.

Attached: the-lannister-host-leaves-riverrun.jpg (900x566, 56K)

Cutest psycho!

Attached: 1559159109714.png (716x927, 740K)

Don't have dany just destroy the entire city she's trying to take for no reason just have it be a Pyrrhic victory, and jamie can stop Cersei from blowing up everyone, although yeah I didn't really care for the valonqar thing

Cutest CGI!

the other threads should consider themselves lucky i don't have them all pruned for treason.
see, /got/? hard truths cut both ways.-

Attached: 109438509842.jpg (1366x768, 103K)

>hard truths
Stannis will never sit on the Iron Throne. fAegon will, then Bran the Broken will after him. How's that for a hard truth?

>hes completely and utterly fucked with no end in sight.
AAAAAAAAAAA GODDAMMIT

Attached: pp (7).webm (872x1080, 2.8M)

strong
belwas

>weird absolute monarchy with Jaime playing Napoleon
That actually would have been fun. Imagine if Jaime break ties from Cersei at the end of S6. Westerland and the rest of the other kingdoms are now their own, reverting it to the state it once was during Aegon's conquest. Cersei could still hold power perhaps by holding KL hostage using threat of wildfire and everyone need to figure out a way to infiltrate and remove her.

Attached: 1544359126464.jpg (364x457, 119K)

I think most peoples know this already. The one that peoples still hope not to happen is the father-daughter BBQ plot from S5.
Which unfortunately I think will happen under different circumstances. Otherwise, GRRM & Benioff/Weiss won't hype it as the big shocking moment.

Imagine being Emilia in that photo and having to be all like "damn, David and Daniel that was some fine writing"

>Bran the Broken

every time i read this looks even more stupid

>everyone need to figure out a way to infiltrate and remove her.
>Jaime becomes both Napoleon and James Bond in one
Who are his Bond girls

Attached: goldenhand.jpg (708x1101, 128K)

Emilia and Maisie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brân_the_Blessed
They should dub him Bran the blessed like in the myth the story was inspired. Also, I found an interesting bits there:
>Bran could not stand for that, so he offered Matholwch a magic black cauldron that could bring the dead back to life on the condition they could not speak.
Maybe Bran will get the same necromancy power as the white walkers?

Attached: Bow before your king you shits.jpg (2700x4800, 1.57M)

>Jon is neither cute nor psycho

Is this the power of inbreeding?

Attached: 1558321672114.jpg (822x1080, 95K)

Brienne obviously. If they are smart, they could spare Myrcella for a bit longer so Jaime can have a Bond-Daughter.

norf genes ruined him

And Kit, don't forget about poor Kit

Yeah. Looks like the key to stop inbred psychopaths in Westeros is by marrying someone outside your family. Crazy huh?

Here’s your first men Bro

Attached: EAFAB47E-BE0E-4A8A-BCA2-444665C941F7.jpg (750x445, 57K)

>got season 8 bombs
>She has some drama set in the south stuck in production limbo
>She's starring in a fucking Christmas romcom
>32 years old

Her career's over, isn't it lads?

Attached: noose3.png (1000x1502, 1.2M)

To be fair he's not even pretending to be happy

GODS WHAT A STUPID THREAD

No one wants you for their king.

Attached: N0Rscqa.jpg (1920x1080, 815K)

The fat fuck need to understand that the ending that he planned in the beginning is not the best ending now. Honestly, Bran king sounds pathetic no matter the way he will do

Tommen and Myrcella should've lived longer anyway. Them, a Jaime not a cuck for Cersei, Kevan, Mace etc are all much more interesting characters than the "sympathetic" Disney villain queen Cersei who just stares in the distance from a roof top looking smug and sipping wine, with Euron and Qyburn looking menacingly by her side. This sums up 90% of the Cersei scenes in 7-8.

bran the broken?
is he a breakfast cereal?

267 and they are all shit

The ending planned in the beginning was a Jon/Arya forbidden love. Until they find out they’re not siblings, just cousins so then it turns into a happy ending.
Yes HBO Jon couldn’t get it up for his estranged aunt

This.

Would Yea Forums support a Renly that supported Stannis and only inherited him on the event of Stannis dying?

Attached: the chadfagstag.jpg (1913x1070, 808K)

The black dudes are certainly from Essos or maybe Children of the Forest.

If I recall the original show got criticized for not being 'diverse' enough. They did defend the choice of casting but saying that it's unlikely to have non-white actors in a fantasy medieval Europe setting, even though the books do have some black peoples in court, as prostitutes, traders and pirates. And obviously Dothrakis and the many other brown peoples in Essos.

Unless Bran Professor X's everybody in Westeros, I don't see how he becomes King. And why would Daenerys help with the Others and burn down King's Landing? The she burn down King's Landing to stop the Others? If so, why does Jon stab her? Is she supposed to be Gollum? What's the point of Jon being a Targaryen? He just ends up back where he started anyway. Why have him fall in love with Dany and stab her? To reinforce a point he already learned with Ygritte, while making him a kinslayer on top of it?

Attached: 1505075424192.png (552x858, 142K)

A _____?

Attached: 8E2D4B3B-C8FD-4C48-B3C5-9A31E6CE1A53.jpg (320x242, 15K)

>Yes HBO Jon couldn’t get it up for his estranged aunt
The actual canon has no taboo against incest between aunt and nephews. D&D made that shit up for no reason other than laziness, and idiots ate it up because "muh Stark honor," not realizing that Starks practiced incest numerous times.

Attached: got14.jpg (680x606, 82K)

Why did they cut this scene lads

Attached: A571CDF3-CB4A-42CC-8E47-4141B9664C38.jpg (1242x611, 560K)

If they are not going to adapt fAegon, they should just replace him with Tommen. Have him grow as a character, be someone not as cruel as Joffrey but actually a wise albeit inexperienced king. I thought with all the extra scenes they give for Tommen in the show, he is going to play a more important role. And it will be fine if he did.
>Executes Cersei for killing his waifu in S6 finale (the part about all the children dying can just be hand waved)
>Hell, have Jaime killing her ala Ned Stark execution
>Jaime has a reason to support him.
>Tyrion's reluctance is more sensible, since he needs to depose and potentially kill his nephew.
>Jon's reluctance to sack KL becomes more sensible since Tommen isn't a bad guy.
>KL's citizen loyalty make sense since he already support the faith of the seven and punished his mother.

Attached: RenlyS2.png (836x585, 107K)

Likely none

Why is Cersei pulling her soul out like a deatheater

>books do have some black peoples in court
who

based quints confirming twow will be released

>>Executes Cersei for killing his waifu in S6 finale (the part about all the children dying can just be hand waved)
Or it can be explained as Tommen 'dying' as Cersei's son and being 'reborn' as "Robert Baratheon's". Kill the boy let the man be born etc etc

stop comparing this travesty to Tolkien

Exactly. He is 'dead' to her anyway since he support the High Sparrow halfway through S6. You could add a scene or two of him honoring his late father perhaps to make it even more obvious.

Leaked photo of Sansa from the 5 years later sequel series

Attached: F5ED09CE-EC43-40CA-B307-FAE87006CD90.png (385x500, 344K)

based and fucksansapilled

>years

Attached: 1kJKUyc.png (338x294, 137K)

An exiled Nigerian prince
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Jalabhar_Xho

>Jalabhar Xho is the exiled Prince of the Red Flower Vale,[8] likely exiled for losing a highly ritualized war as per the tradition of the Summer Isles.[9] Following his exile, Jalabhar came to King's Landing in the Seven Kingdoms to request gold and swords from King Robert I Baratheon to help him regain the Red Flower Vale. Robert always entertained the notion of conquering the Summer Isles, but continuously told Jalabhar and put it off until the next year. Although Robert always put off Jalabhar's request for help, he never firmly declined him, telling him "Next year" instead of "No".

He doesn't play a big role in the books, but he did get accused of being Margaery's secret lover. That storyline is not included in the show since it got replaced by Loras.

Attached: JalabarXho.jpg (585x900, 130K)

What if he extends it by another book?

Imagine Tommen demands Cersei's arrest. Zombie Mountain gets in the way, Tommen in a rage picks up Robert's warhammer and smashes it into the Mountain's chest.

I'm giving an example of it being done well, to it being done not well

Attached: plsSit.jpg (122x125, 6K)

It's Arya wearing Dany's face

Jalabhar Xho from the Summer Islands

>Here's to the young wolf
>Awooooo
>Forever young!

Attached: roose-bolton-3101.jpg (903x539, 15K)

Then there'll be two missing books when he dies instead of one.

If he can write quicker, I don't mind. But it's just unlikely. He will just make TWOW or ADOS super thick.

Is it true that he gives the order to burn the manuscript in case he dies? Or is it just a rumor? Perhaps someone else can pick up the story?

Attached: 512TyJfIj9L._SY317_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (499x319, 30K)

He started over again

Imagine being Emilia in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Dabid, you fuckin' talented, all smart with your weak scripts and horrific abandonment of established character arcs. I would totally watch your shows, both my fans and the real me." when all she really wants to do is star in another multi-billion dollar franchise. Like seriously imagine having to be Emilia and not only sit on that step while Dabid flaunts their disgusting characterisations in front of you, the favourable acting barely concealing the incompetence and rushed writing, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while they perfected that direction. Not only having to tolerate their monstrous fucking script but their haughty attitude as everyone on set tells them THEY NEVER SAW IT COMING and DAMN, GAME OF THRONES ENDS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and act your way through emotions and behaviours your character hadn't even entertained before that day. You've been giving nothing your A game through two aneurysms, countless writing fuck-ups, and gratuitous sex scenes for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the Drama Centre of London. You've never even read anything this fucking stupid before, and now you swear you can hear the smug giggling that's breaking out on Dabid's ugly lips as they pull out their pens for more last minute script changes, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in their "subversive (for that is what they calls themselves)" brilliance, the brilliance they worked so hard to convince the Star Wars hiring team of in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could burn every single person in this room before Kit Harington could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Daenerys Targaryen. You're not going to lose your future Emmy over this. Just bear it. Smile through it and bear it.

No, I think he said he could do something to that effect once but it was just a hypothetical. Despite his apparent lack of notes he has a number of continuity assistants who could either step in and finish the series themselves, or help another author to do so.

Attached: 15609197314600.png (836x585, 116K)

Jokes aside, I think she is really pissed/disappointed with the ending.

Attached: 7ef9feb80250dc6665a018f7b53679a2.png (500x699, 437K)

Reminder that Ned is still alive, the bones look wrong and his face was too fucked up.

there's a passage where Cersei wonders if Robert allows Jalabhar to remain at court just because he plans to one day conquer the Summer Isles so he can have a harem of women with "nipples as black as coal."

Most definitely but she's smart enough not to go cry to buzzfeed etc and gives a good PR response when asked about her thoughts on it

That's good then. In an ideal world I wish George can finish the whole thing, but if someone else can do an acceptable or better work finishing it, I am fine with it.

Is draw thread still a thing on Yea Forums?

Attached: StantheMan.png (726x509, 73K)

She literally had to give a hitler nuremberg rally

>Robert conquers Summer Islands
>I'm gonna fuck the women, Stannis you handle the management bro you're into that
>Stannis gets settled with ruling an apartheid state

She surely is, but she's also wise enough to understand the impact the show as a whole had on her life. She can literally never work again and be financially secure and loved by millions. Combine that with her general positive attitude and high energy and she just has an immaculate existence.

Attached: CwmSUBIXgAAI550.jpg (1080x810, 90K)

GOT 2 when

>next season
>Lone stag banners flying over King's Landing, Tommen's ditched the lion
>Small Council of Jaime, Randyll Tarly, Olenna, Qyburn, Littlefinger

Black people don't come from Essos, they come from Sothoryos (including the Summer Isles just off the coast).
If this is set in ancient Westeros then it makes even less sense to have them than in GoT, but it's impossible to have an all-white cast these days irrespective of plausibility.

Attached: g8GEXBEt9aec.jpg (1755x1036, 372K)

>as they pull out their pens for more last minute script changes
>implying they don't use their "Big Ideas" crayons when writing this catastrophe of a show

This pasta was cooked just past al dente.

Yeah, she is diplomatic enough not to outright said she is supporting or disagreeing with that petition thing or the dissatisfaction of the audiences.
Most of the casts are split right now I think, between the ones still trying to defend it or the ones outright against it. Even though at the end it's all just a show and play pretend, it's still almost a decade of their life & career, they probably just want to give it a satisfying end just like everyone else.

Attached: 3498h943ho9p485whp9w34h.jpg (3382x1600, 1.31M)

Pretty sure they're all some degree of disappointed with how it ended up. Even the cast members who tried to defend it generally did so because they felt like the criticism was falling on themselves and the crew, when that was clearly not who it was directed at.

20 years after Bloodmoon flops

>8030 days until GoT: The Return
get hype

i am aware

Could be interesting. At least Littlefinger have something better to do than be an idiot in Winterfell, though I am not sure they want to accept him after betraying the Lannisters to the Boltons.

Looking at that picture makes me realize how only the boring characters are left alive. Literally none of the people in that picture catch my interest.

Except Euron. Maybe.

There are some black peoples in Essos in the show. The black pirate dude from S2/4 that stay in Braavos, the cock merchant and the various slaves and unsullied.

Tommen would be trying to court the Starks on his side against invading Dany.

yes but Hitler never flattened Paris.
in fact, Paris was better off under Nazi occupation than in it's current state.

Attached: 1548083401523.jpg (1005x628, 146K)

>you want to do what to my butt???!!?

Attached: 62E2AC4F-BA18-4906-9E65-6C8C1273034F.png (2048x1334, 2.96M)

She had to give a Hitler-esque speech to justify Churchill's actions

Emilia NOT FOR LEWD

Attached: 1559890535355.jpg (326x330, 8K)

>a character that spends most of the show off doing fucking nothing at all, and only gits gud because of a buff
>front and center
That's funny.

He probably figured out that that's the only way and gave up

The only I am still interested by the beginning of S8 is Jaime, the Hound and Beric. Probably Bronn and yes, Euron as well for comedy. Sad to say their stories all end up disappointing.
>Jaime's arc is ruined
>The Hound dies for nothing
>Beric's death is... okay I guess?
>Bronn becomes an even bigger mary sue & jerk
>Euron is just stupid & even more annoying
Yeah, it's been like that since S4 finale. I miss the likes of Joffrey & Tywin, Ygritte and Oberyn. They should have better develop the remaining characters.

What did he really see?

youtu.be/xZs8eftkRZE

Just coming back from a 3 day vacation. Is it just me or are the jannies getting a little heavy handed lately?
Will Warrick Davis shut down /ecg/?

>D&D fanfic era GoT
>developing characters

Attached: 1560216934341.jpg (194x192, 16K)

>Not GoT: Brotherhood/GoT: The Remake
What's the point of continuing the current shit show?

Attached: 2d34beaa.jpg (960x1280, 139K)

Warwick Davis is not a real man! Allow me to explain. 6 years ago I was hired to do some carpentry work on the set of a movie being made in the backwoods of Georgia. My crew and I were tasked with building a house which would be burnt down at the end of the movie. The job seemed to be pretty straightforward until my buddy started pointing out weird things about the floor plans. Secret rooms, a hidden tunnel, peep holes in the walls, just a lot of weird stuff. We figured ok whatever they maybe needed these things for the story or something. So we go about building this house. Halfway through this black limo pulls up to the set and Warwick Davis pops out. He runs right up to me and starts screaming. "You idiot! You retard! These nails are iron they should not be iron!" And I remember he touched the nail and it seemed to burn him. Now that was really odd. He went around inspecting all the corners in the house. Specifically the corners. At this point I was legitimately spooked. It just didn't feel right. But the money was so good. My buddy and I stayed late trying to get the job done so we could get away from this place. It was at exactly midnight that we heard a howling sound coming from the woods right by the house.

I grabbed the glock from under my truck seat and when I turned around I saw him. Warwick Davis. Pail as a ghost with red glowing eyes. He opened his mouth and inhuman sound poured out. I fired off a couple rounds but they seemed to pass right through him. I yelled to my friend but he didn't respond. I had no choice but to leave him. I drove straight home, packed, and moved across country that night. I never heard from my friend again.

Sometimes I look at the news in the areas around that place. A couple small towns. There are always reports of missing children and pets.

Attached: L51rEEL.png (662x399, 470K)

does anyone have that drawing of a fat incel responding to "have sex" and calling arya a mary sue?

Dany should have executed both midge traitors

They can hand over the show to someone else post Red Wedding.
>Properly adapt AFFC & ADWD for S5 & S6 (adapt additional stories for S6 perhaps)
>Collaborate with George to work one the alternate plot/ending for S7 onwards.
I won't mind if the show goes for 12-13 seasons if it stays good.

I dislike standard heroes like Jon/Dany and they're not the reason why I watch GoT. Would've been more interesting to have Jon and Dany die, then Jaime with the Lannister army beats the wights. Show ends with King Kingslayer ruling from Casterly Rock with an independent Westerland.
L
ast scene of Cersei is of King's Landing falling apart and she's about to be hanged by peasants, Jaime having abandoned her. Allusions to the Paris Commune made in the few scenes that show her.

Bran can be autistic King in the North, married to Meera.

Bringing her back, mostly. Bran will let it happen.

Attached: 1551278156982.png (1920x1080, 1.04M)

I literally just fapped to her ass from S1 today. Am I going to hell?

Attached: Snow.jpg (600x300, 47K)

I think Dany is meant to be a subversion of messianic hero. But yeah, it will be nice if the Lannisters actually help the good guys fight the army of the dead.
>Season 5, 6 and 7 constantly said that the Lannister never venture far up to the North
>They actually did in the final season, but to help the heroes fighting the white walkers or stopping the golden company from fucking up the North.

>that brief period where armor wasn't just a fashion accessory

youtube.com/watch?v=IwUALmpmPOw

No, but you are not EmiliaPilled unfortunately.

You should be able to watch this webm and feel nothing but respect for her dedication to art.

Attached: lewd-[00.00.000-00.40.24911].webm (854x480, 2.76M)

Attached: stannisbros.png (1684x1118, 2.2M)

King Bran the Broken Tyrant will not allow any attempt to challenge his absolute rule. The mad man will crush any attempt at rebellion, scheming and resurrection before it could happen.

>the 7 kingdoms could have peace again under King Aegon and Queen Daenerys
>she's gonna choose this traitorous Stark bastard instead
It hurts

Attached: D4Yovl2WsAYY1iH.jpg (1200x675, 133K)

Jaime is Lord of Casterly Rock anyway. There's no reason why he couldn't have taken the army up North. It'd have been nicely thematic to have lion and wolf banners on the same side.

But nah gotta wank Lena Headey some more, that's D&D's mission statement. Cuck everyone out for Lena and Emilia.

>implying jon isnt staying dead
>implying show jon isnt just Aegon's dany plot and Stannis northern plot merged into 1 character

Attached: LonelyScaredQT.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

>They can hand over the show
Keep in mind normies praised this show for its entire run. They even cheered when Jon killed Dany, for fucks sake. These dudes were never going to loosen their grip on this property, especially not as long as the general audience kept blowing smoke up their asses and telling them they shit gold. Would the show have been better off if they had an ounce of humility? Absolutely. But they don't.

She's not coming back to challenge him, she's coming back to harvest and cook Jon.

I thought that's exactly what's going to happen in S7 finale. The dude is going to rendezvous with the rest of his banner men off-screen. But instead the he chooses to ride himself because Westerlands are so loyal to their mad queen and he still betray the North and Brienne because he is a hateful dude. WTF lmao.

Attached: JaimeDany.jpg (313x470, 42K)

No one wants you for their Queen.

Attached: Profile-Renly_Baratheon.png (535x814, 934K)

>Keep in mind normies praised this show for its entire run
They don't. Peoples been more critical of the show since S5 (Dornish adventure, Sansa the raped, Stannis father & daughter BBQ time). Sort of thinking that the show gets better in S6 and first half of S7. They criticize the wight hunt, sort of forget it after the finale and finally got utterly pissed after S8E3. Normies may be stupid, but they are not THAT stupid.

Attached: AAAAGGGHHHH SAVE ME GEORGE.png (432x651, 226K)

There's no realistic reason why the Westerlands professional army which exists for some reason because D&D forgot feudalism exists, is still following Cersei when she's illegitimate in every possible way, has no means to enforce their loyalty and killed their actual liege lord Kevan. Don't get me wrong, they wouldn't follow Dany either, but definitely not Cersei.

BASED

Attached: stannisget.jpg (1864x1576, 681K)

What did she mean by this?

Attached: Take off your Clothes.webm (1280x720, 2.13M)

What would be the point, her coming back and feeling guilty about something that was totally out of character? I'd rather have the remake

absolutely based

Attached: stanniswarrior.jpg (2048x1024, 664K)

a-and this...

Attached: Looking at something.webm (350x328, 953K)

For every person who's outspoken about how much S5 onwards has sucked there's a dozen who watched some show about swords, sex, and dragons, clapped, and moved on with their lives.

But if Dany comes back, she will no doubt go immediately north to rape Jon Snow. How could good King Bran deny something so beautiful?

Attached: bran-stark.jpg (600x325, 35K)

Born amidst salt and cock... is she a whore?

Attached: 220px-Renly_Baratheon_Profile_Gethin_Anthony.jpg (220x267, 20K)

For us? Dunno. But for HBO it could be an attempt to salvage the property.

I almost feel bad for the lack of career this woman will have

Lol he probably looks more like the people who still browse this shit site than any other character on the show.

Season 6 was fucking shit, as was 7.
>Jon Snow fanwank
>Dany fanwank
>Jonerys
>Westerlands professional army
>Only two houses exist in the Reach, period
>somehow there's no uprising against Cersei
>Arya kills the entirety of House Frey in a single scene

she's already covered in GoT fuck you money, doubt she gives a shit about muh career

for dank memes

the only good thing to come out of s8 was nazi dany and i dont think grrm told them to put all that imagery into there, they just dont know anything other than dastardly evil and pure as snow goodies

She's trying not to laugh here because he's not covering his dick with a sock

He wasn't wearing anything to cover his parts

stick my tongue deeply into your asshole as you howl in ecstasy

>over 2 hours of fucking Sam screentime for absolutely no reason
>Ed sheeran
>Tyrion becoming retarded
>easiest conquest ever botched
>sansa arya rivalry complete waste of time
>bring the dead to cersei

>I don wan eet
>ur meye kween
>wuv yuu

Attached: 1558569452009.png (645x729, 216K)

>Emilia Clarke names sex scene with Michiel Huisnma as her favorite 'GoT' scene

>“He has got a cute bod and definitely wasn’t a shy wallflower about it! He didn’t wear a sock. Which was a surprise. David and Dan were like, ‘You need to pull yourself together. Daenerys would not be cracking up like this.’ Not very queenly.” Kit Harington says, "Emilia is so sweet, so giving, but she also has a filthy, filthy mind when she wants to."

Huh her FAVORITE scene really makes you think

Attached: DanyaCute-[00.00.000-00.07.925].webm (1920x1080, 2.44M)

>sansa arya rivalry complete waste of time
I actually skipped this entirely on my last rewatch, it was a big improvement.

found Dahmer

Attached: Eyebrow Control-[00.00.000-00.18.999].webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

>>easiest conquest ever botched
I'll never forget this part. Dany could've just marched into King's Landing with help from Tyrell and Dornish troops, and just abandon Unsullied and Dothraki off in Essos. Cersei was illegitimate, with all the Baratheons formally dead save for Stannis who's in hiding, Daenerys was the last one with a claimant that was publicly known alive. She could've easily taken the throne from Cersei, without all the Dothraki/dragon/cockless army bullshit.

>you now remember the reasoning for why she didn't do this was because Tyrion said it would look bad to use foreigners to win

You really cant make this shit up

Attached: Rotten piece of shit wasted 9years of my character.png (400x404, 122K)

Do you guys think Tyrion working against her intentionally was a plot they cut?

He had to be right?

She didn't need to use foreigners at all. Tyrells have an army (well, Olenna REDWYNE has the Tyrell army apparently), as do the Dornish. Cersei realistically shouldn't have one.

>Emilia and my sunday's actress giggling in the background when D&D are accepting this award

She didn't even need anyone could've taken the city singlehandedly with her dragons, no one would give a shit

She'd probably get supported for it too. I fucking hate Dany and Targshits, but with Stannis in hiding, there's no realistic way Dany wouldn't be able to just march in and take the Throne when her only opposition is a wine aunt who would be hated by the people of King's Landing.

Agreed but the logic of it is fucking retarded, it had to be sabotage. Also she didn't need any armies, she couldve done it with 3 dragons like Aegon and just went for the red keep.

>not wearing a sock
>cackling with laughter
OH NO NO NO NO

There's a lot of shit we know they cut, like Cersei's pregnancy suddenly disappearing with no explanation. 3 Seasons and we still don't know what Stannis was going to do. That part when Brienne was about to cut him down but then it cut to black, confirming he's alive and well felt like DLC storyline bait that we never got. There were even HBO twitter posts about a Stannis return storyline, which never came.

There should have been a conflict between Cersei and Euron but he was literally too dumb to realize it couldn't have been his baby

I remember those fake leaks for EP 5 that were going around that had Tyrion working with Cersei to blow up the city and frame Dany or something like that.

Looking back I wonder if that really could have been much worse than what we actually got.

If Olenna has the Tyrell army, shouldn't Cersei then have what's left of Tommen's Baratheon army?
Was there even an army left?

Daenerys pregnancy also 100% cut, no doubt about it.

They decided they didn't want to portray Jon killing his own child.

Attached: 1559970949636.jpg (1241x1489, 232K)

The culmination of these writing decisions for 2 seasons
>Dany doesn't attack king's landing in s7 cause a few innocent people might die even though it's an easy win, Cersei gets buffed massively
>Cersei loses easily in the end and Dany kills all the innocent people for no reason
Can't make this shit up how bad this show is

Yeah, but Tyrion and like everyone else got the dindu treatment because D&D hoped the audience would just be fine with it as long as everyone got happy endings. I mean, Sansa was just a bitch for the sake of it, and all she had to do was like oops sorry bruh at the end to Jon.

At this point, there's probably a bunch of shit they got from GRRM that's all mixed up or completely distorted by D&D. Like I remember the Bells shit, people pointed out it made way more sense with Connington at KL, since that's a big deal for him, and he's probably going crazy from greyscale anyways (another plot point that went nowhere in the show). D&D probably thought it was cool to give it to Dany, which is why the scene made no sense and they couldn't explain it themselves.

/ECG/, IS IT? IS THAT HOW YOU SPEAK TO YOUR GENERAL?

Attached: 1503307379801.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

>the seed is strong
>every baratheon has black hair
???

Attached: GOT509_121114_HS__DSC3600_1_.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 182K)

>They decided they didn't want to portray Jon killing his own child.
I reckon at some point they had season 8 taking place over a much longer period of time so he could kill her after their kid was born. But they couldn't find other reasons to stretch it out, nor could they find a way to have Jon kill his kids mom without looking like a complete asshole, so they just cut the thread and forgot about it.

Imagine her being this close to your face.

Cersei miscarriage was a "fake leak" last season but now we know it was real, theres a good chance a lot of "fake leaks" are real and just got cut.

Attached: carefulNedCAREFUL.jpg (2000x3000, 1.09M)

They kind of forgot.

>that lean to bobby and subtle look of disgust
based

Looks like Jaime did his thing again

ah yes, the Golden Lion

Attached: game-of-thrones-jaime-brienne-season-8-nikolaj-coster-waldau-interview.png (620x418, 449K)

*almost kills you twice*

That would have been stupid as hell. Tyrion has all the reason to have Cersei dead since the end of season 4. But for some reason, he kind of forget about it in season 7.
I'd say the problem truly begins in S5. And signs of it already appear in S4.
>George original plan for S04E02 got cancelled
>Jaime's confession is removed.
I wish the full story of this mess could someday appear.

>Oh that's cute is it?
>No, your Grace
>No? You don't like the Hand's waifu?

>I'm just pretending I like touching women for the camera

based

Attached: 1557564411124.jpg (299x279, 10K)

Jaime's sigil should be changed to a golden bull fucking a lion.

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Reminder he impregnated her but she doesn't know yet

I can feel the air from her soft breaths hitting my face watching that

KILL MEEEEEE

Attached: god dammit.webm (1280x720, 2.55M)

and he never will because Euron killed him

Attached: im the man who killed jaime lannister.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

...wasn't the rightful heir to the throne

Attached: 61538766.jpg (927x960, 106K)

Dany lost her claim to the throne via Bobby B's conquest.

What are the other fake leaks? I remember there is that Indian one where Dany died in childbirth and another one a few days before episode 3 airs, the Night King is actually after Gilly's son (also Craster is a secret Targ). Anyone got that leak? I haven't read the full thing because I thought it's real.

*winks at camera*

All the Baratheons are dead so she's still next in line after Stannis

Cersei was the legitimate claim to the throne by conquest from having Bobby B killed

Dany is next by conquest for killing Cersei

Jon is next by conquest for killing Dany

Bran is next by... tyrion? for having stories??

Attached: thiccEmmy-.webm (1280x720, 2.77M)

Attached: 1557845749724.jpg (800x514, 129K)

>snipes a fucking dragon out of the sky, only man in recorded history to achieve such a feat (apart from NK obviously)
>doesn't give a shit
>wounds an old washed-up, one-handed jaime lannister
>omg finally I can die happy :DDDD
what did he mean by this?

He hates/gets jealous with Jaime so much since season 7. Not sure why, maybe he is still butthurt after he got his ass handed to him during Greyjoy's rebellion.

Attached: Bravo D&D.png (819x460, 96K)

dun wahn eet

Attached: 1552503607144.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

It was never proven she killed Bobby and she only got the throne because both her kids died as Queen Reagent and no one wanted to go against her

>Cersei was the legitimate claim to the throne by conquest from having Bobby B killed
Using that logic Jaime should have been king after murdering Aerys.

based jon off to impregnate prime wildling slags for the rest of his days

Attached: azor jon.png (654x560, 175K)

Shireen would come before Dany.
He's The Joker (tm) and realizes he lives in a clown world.
The conversation was Stannis vs Dany. In that case, it would be Stannis->Shireen->Jon (if legitimized as Rhaegar's son)->Dany

If it's after Cersei is dead, then she never actually took the throne so she doesn't get jack shit.

Could you elaborate on the Connington greyscale plotline a bit? I'm a show fag and haven't gotten to the books yet. How does he tie in with the Bells?

He knew he would've been killed though which then wouldve made robert by conquest anyways

>Jon leaves kings landing to join a people whose men were devastated by war and practice polygamy
is this 4d chess?

I remember how GRRM shits on the ending of Lost and Battlestar Galactica, yet by the end both show's finale are still more liked and still defended by lots of peoples (Lost finale got an 8, while BSG a 9 on IMDB). Nobody wants to defend GoT finale, especially the ones who liked the show since the beginning.

He was Kingsguard so he could hold no titles and I think Robert only got the throne because his grandmother was a Targ

I know but that user implies that kingslayers have a right to the throne using the basis of 'conquest' which isn't true at all.

>How does he tie in with the Bells?
he's a targ loyalist who lost an important battle in the rebellion where the town rang bells to alert the rebels that he was incoming
so I guess they're meant to trigger his ptsd and wounded pride or something

what a whore

That's stretching things a little to be honest. I don't see how the man could go crazy suddenly due to PTSD, it will be as bad as Dany suddenly turn crazy in the show. Foreshadowing & background info =/= character development.

She's laughing at his small pp bro

yeah I have no clue I'm not the original user in that chain, that's just the connection I'd make

Could be a combo of the bells and the grayscale rotting his brain. If it does happen, he's gonna be pretty fucked up by that point - it's been at least a year since he got infected.

she was giddy with excitement bro. dude was clearly packin'

What was George's original plan for S04E02?

It sucks Beric ultimately just die to hold off the wights. It's just plain cruel to have the man returned over and over just to have him dying one last painful death.

just part of Dabid's in-episode foreshadowing so mouth-breathers who still defend them can point to that and 'closing eyes' bullshit and say "look, arya killing the NK was totally set-up!"

There is a vanityfair article about it, but here is the summary:
>fake Arya plot already begin/teased by Roose.
>introduction for Arys Oakheart and Osmund Kettleback
>Jaime is about to be send to Riverrun and he asks Tyrion to give Sansa to Brienne
>Joffrey's death is gorier
>Bran will see glimpse of the mad king
>Melisandre's fire sacrifice will look more spectacular as the fire changes color and we get to see the soul of the sacrifice being taken by Lord of Light
>More broken Theon
>Ramsay's dog being teased to fight direwolves, possibly for Battle of Winterfell in S6.
Seasom 5 could have been better at least.

Stannis was indeed rightful heir because the Iron Throne operated under Salic law. No woman can succeed unless every male descendant of Aegon is dead.

But given that endless civil war was likely and Stannis probably couldn't take the South even if he won up North the end that was promised was the best scenario.

Attached: 1558594532112.jpg (1024x684, 66K)

That blue eyes prophecy is way too vague, she could just kill a bunch of randoms and maybe some important human characters.

Attached: Not Today.png (819x460, 41K)

In the books Tyrion wants to rape Cersei before he kills her slowly and hes really angry at Jaime for the Tysha reveal too, the idea that Tyrion would not urge an immediate attack on the Red Keep is absurd.

They could drop the rape part if they don't want to offend the audiences. Just have him want to kill Cersei but still in doubt about doing the same with Jaime and his nephews.

Tyrion is also a horrible person in the Books, just as Dany is a complete whore, Jon is more alpha and less soft, could go on and on. The show and books arent in the same universe after Tywins death.

Attached: 5BPTELQ.jpg (360x807, 46K)

>mfw jon's masterplan is to combine mance's and craster's visions, and return in 25 years to conquer westeros with 100,000 sons

Attached: 1538702070326.gif (400x400, 24K)

The show totally underplayed how much Tyrion fucking hates Cersei by the time he leaves though.

The idea that he would trust her at all (or give bad advice about not taking her out immediately) is almost as absurd as how they bad they ruined Stannis' and Dany's characters. .

And green eyes were a red herring to make us think she'd be the one to kill Dany.

Tyrion is more gray in the books, he sort of cares about the smallfolk a little when he can (The male Starks Dany and Stannis later on are the only characters who really give a shit at all, I guess Maergaery sort of does in the way a nice person cares about animals) but hes capable of doing very bad things.

I wouldn't say Dany is a complete whore (she wanted to be a model tradwife originally) but as an infertile widow with absolute power where she resides she doesn't have to restrain herself. She still tries to give up Daario to marry out of duty.

Dany is mean't to have purple eyes

>The male Starks Dany and Stannis later on are the only characters who really give a shit at all
Don't forget about my nigger Edmure who was chastised by his sister for letting his peasants into the castle.

based “nigger” poster

Attached: C1E0F182-F519-41BB-B02D-100E548A4C1A.jpg (931x933, 258K)

>implying d&d remember that fact

kino body shape

Sure, but she doesn't in the show. I think that's the reason they showed so much of Arya at the end of e5 and in the e6 preview - they wanted to cram in one last lazy ass red herring for people to talk about around the water cooler. If they really thought we'd be surprised that Jon kills Dany, it only makes sense.

Is that Emilia Clarke tushy??

is that...

apparently they tried purple contacts for Dany and Viserys in season one but the actors complained of vision problems

I guess you never saw BaT

Attached: bat_onstage_8.jpg (3000x2246, 767K)

They guy got to sit in a tub with naked Emilia and he still turned gay

>the Night King is actually after Gilly's son (also Craster is a secret Targ)
Huh? Never heard about it, anyone got that leak?

what is wrong with fags

Attached: Screenshot (389).png (1366x768, 586K)

Yes it is Emilia in breakfast at tiffanies a theatre play

Attached: 0F812529-5238-436E-A0C9-822476F02C5C.jpg (1366x768, 79K)

Simulation confirmed

Attached: 955AB29B-E368-4601-A03A-9139337C253D.jpg (1015x1117, 670K)

should have spoiled, now that is pornogrpahy

Attached: Screenshot (375).png (1366x768, 842K)

Yes Edmure does too bad hes so stupid otherwise.

Also Doran Martell.

That is prettymuch it for the knights lords and ladies, Arya too of course.

I think butts are pretty tame

I think jannys have banned people for posting her butt scene from episode 1

you are not the janny

Attached: Screenshot (391).png (1366x768, 494K)

I'm not really an ass eating guy, but I would desu

Janny banned me for posting this with the words isn’t she cute? So there really is no real rules

Attached: 1C7F69D5-C1DC-405F-B4C2-BB64AAEB46BB.jpg (640x602, 60K)

Patchface is her daddy

Attached: 421541.jpg (400x406, 52K)

>bump limit reached with /ecg/ in the title

Will Jannies ever recover?

Emilia is not for lewd

>favorite Q word is "queeny"

What did she mean by this?

take a glance through the catalog every 4pm AEST on a Sunday if you want to see what "no real rules" looks like

Attached: average sunday arvo on tv.jpg (2541x1164, 431K)

Doubtful at this point

Attached: 2F52A165-60AC-48EF-A5B9-7DEDB04B34BD.jpg (634x1274, 244K)

NU

>that feel when Australian and Yea Forums is mostly lawless during our peak times

Attached: 1541396840906.png (864x954, 601K)

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2018/12/game-of-thrones-george-rr-martin-last-script-the-lion-and-the-rose

Found it, thanks.

Sure thing!