What filmmakers regularly use drugs to spark creativity?

What filmmakers regularly use drugs to spark creativity?

Attached: 1556931662005.jpg (1147x1200, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vipassana.com/meditation/mindfulness_in_plain_english.php
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bad ones

good ones

Weed is really bad for you.

This was a myth started by a jewish propagandist (newspaper owner) who unironically wanted to monopolize the paper industry. You're such a good little goy.

Attached: david lynch.png (750x400, 407K)

Attached: kojima and the boys.png (570x371, 211K)

this

Attached: quentin comic.png (680x642, 272K)

huh, this was also something me and my friends would say to each other when we were retarded teenagers

Explains why his writing is so shitty and edgy (not in a good way)

ones that are creatively bankrupt hacks

eat that wonton soup

Kevin smith started smoking weed around when his movies got really shitty

so the very first one?

I'm pretty convinced Refn is a stoner.

Well fuck, when is it going to kill me? I am nearing an ounce a day.This is by far my worst suicide attempt yet.

No its not. Inhaling smoke is not good for you. Edibles can be neutral but they tend to have negative effects long term if used. Weed is only "good" for you as a medicine for certain ailments. Otherwise it does what all other drugs do, fucks you up.

Anything and everything is bad for you.

>never did drugs
>never drank alcohol
>never smoke cigs
feels good man. who /pure/ here?

Attached: 1529207320625.png (907x587, 1.01M)

Weed is just a tool like any other drug for the artist. If you abuse it, it can ruin your life and your art. If you're aware of the advantages and disadvantages it provides you then you can try to use it to your advantage to reach peaks you wouldn't have attained before.

Imagine believing that marijuanas good for you.

the only thing it does is relax you and open a door inside your head that seemed kinda closed before. thats how i can describe it. but if you do nothing with it, it can be dangerous for the sleazy type of person and not do anyhting at all.

Attached: 1472379795780.jpg (640x640, 65K)

What advantages does it have?

I would guess Lynch smoked pot when he was younger, but I'm guessing he stopped relatively early on in his career. I'm 100% sure Jodorowsky smoked a lot of weed.

>an ounce a day
holy fuck how do you still have consciousness?

Have you ever had sex?

I am not sure this shit right now is real so it's kind of hard to answer that question.

Isn't it like hyper-illegal to smoke weed in Japan?

I unironically envy you. Being an addictive degenerate is a nightmare sometimes.

Snyder uses iron. He swole

No I haven't. What does that have to do with anything?

do you roll fat ass blunts or something? bong ripping that amount would knock anyone out.

Have sex

>"EVERYTHING'S BAD FOR YOU BRO"
First of all, no, you slackjawed fuck. Also, that statement is just as retarded as:
>Anyone could die at anytime and everyone will die eventually
>"Well that sounds like an excuse to do stupid shit"
zoomer logic in action

Attached: 1553920033922.jpg (634x852, 372K)

his bunshins are subpar

*dabs on your thread*

Attached: hideo-kojima_cropped_8_345_1957_1846_jpeg_1400x0_q85.jpg (1400x1078, 191K)

even if its bad for you or not we all die anyways HAHA yolo

You are right it is bad for you, but it is great for me

Nice cope, you retard.

>forsaken tier
opioids, amphetamines
>wageslave tier
alcohol, nicotine, caffeine, cocaine
>mid tier
straight edge, weed (in moderation)
>ascended tier
psychedelics (one heavy trip every few years), meditation

Attached: as above, so below.jpg (1000x750, 120K)

More free-flowing creativity, less inhibition to try ideas out, more lateral thinking, make connections you wouldn't otherwise make allowing for more expressive art. Sometimes it can allow you to think more deeply and introspectively about a given subject. It can feel like a faucet opening up in your subconscious and all your ideas pouring out.

The disadvantages are loss of focus, scattered thoughts, your technical abilities tend to suffer, oftentimes ideas you think sound great stoned end up being terrible. Also, side effects of using it often are having poorer memory and foggy thinking generally. It's easy to stagnate if you smoke weed often.

I would not recommend an artist rely on weed or anyone to make a habit of it (i.e. smoking every day or nearly every day). Some people find remarkable success with it but for most it's an easy way to burn yourself out, become listless and apathetic. Everyone's different and reacts to drugs differently.

>psychedelics
hope you like having your views tainted by demons

He's not wrong though, and although you were retarded teenagers, you were correct to point out that the paper industry, in combination with the rise in health-crazes from hydro-therapy, as well as heroin,cocaine, and amphetamines being legally sold by Bayer Corporation, compounded with soured relations with the Mexicans and their insistence that Marijuana is a national symbol of theirs- all of these factors by the dawn of the 20th century and the end of the 19th century saw an anti-hemp and anti-marijuana craze the likes of which you niggas couldn't believe. True Reefer Madness. Personally, I blame the Jews.

>here are some things weed "does" for you that you totally cant just do on your own by not being a faggot with no will power or self control

how does me not having sex have anything to do with my abstinence from drugs?

Attached: 1371252113502.png (722x768, 304K)

Oils and oral sprays, can't stand smoking. Also I am not fucking Wiz Khalifa ounce a day is a fucking meme, come on man.

Youre so fucking stupid it hurts. The science is extremely settled on this. Pot is not good for you, when smoked, nor is it good for you when digested. It is only good if it has been turned into oil as a medicinal extract. What the paper industry did was demonize HEMP. Marijuana, was rightfully demonized.

I'm not being anti drug here or anything but wouldn't meditation have the same benefits? Honestly I don't even know how to properly do it in the first place. You're suppose to focus on nothing? How does that help with anything?

is that a shop

most that aren't retarded aspies.

1 joint= ~3 grams

lol got me

nice digits. Here's a good beginner's guide: vipassana.com/meditation/mindfulness_in_plain_english.php
meditation isn't about focusing on nothing, it's about developing your ability to focus on whatever you want.

>opiates in forsaken
They’re ascended tier, probably even higher. That being said I can understand why you put them in forsaken. Everything in moderation, especially opiates.

pussy nigga aint smokin no gas

One of them isn't a placebo effect.

Yeah but the cookie is full of marijuana

If you smoke weed you should be killed on the spot. Nobody that has ever been successful has ever smoked weed.