Is it follows the best horror movie to be created this decade?

Is it follows the best horror movie to be created this decade?

Attached: 97418C62-21C1-4141-A836-B5D07788BABF.jpg (1280x543, 102K)

Green Room

It unironically stuck with me for a while because I found the concept to be truly terrifying, just by thinking about how it would affect me irl. Like even if you bang someone and pass it on, you still got to wonder if they'll be able to survive and bang someone else. And even if they did, you would still be looking over your shoulder every day for something to come by and rape you to death.

holy fucking pleb tastes the both of you. are these movies good? yes, are they great? no, are the best movie of the decade material? hell no

its been a terrible decade for film, there has been not one single "great movie" released since 2007.

I thought suspiria was very good and similar caliber to “it follows” , although different tone

Apparently The Witch is good

>Apparently The Witch is good
Watch Hereditary as well

ahahaha faggot

meh, have you seen the poltergeist remake?

sounds like a noncel flick. as volcel it does not affect me

Attached: VAxxAOZ.jpg (1038x850, 90K)

i liked the part where she fucked those three guys on the boat that was pretty hot

“No!”
The Witch is 2010s kino, Hereditary is a run of the mill shit flick. Stop comparing them

No

Pure kino.

i agree

nah. it was fine. it was subtle in the ways real classics like haloween are but somehownfelt hamfisted at the same time. the idea of an std monster feels kinda tacky in its own way. there are parts like the pool that are a little too silly, and times where things just drag. i like it, and i appreciate it for being slow horror, especially for a horrorfag like me. it's so close to greatness but just slips a little short.

fuck that movie. that movie was the ultimate generic trash. the marvel of horror.

good post. yeah the pool scene was very poorly conceived

just sleep in a room with two locked doors, it breaking a window showed its relatively human strength (even though it later threw a person)
or just get help from the police/others since it has a physical presence, limited strength, and extremely predictable movements like lmao just lead it into a cage

is OP having a stroke?

thanks sorry for the misspelling im really drunk.
for context some of my favorite movies are the thing, invasion of the body snatchers, halloween, basically anything carpenter desu. this movie has strong elements of those things, and i would gladly recommend it, but it's no classic