Who did it better?

Who did it better?

Attached: landis-system.jpg (714x400, 46K)

Ask Zoey Quinn. That fat whore can't get enough.

>accusing someone of emotional abuse

Attached: tears.jpg (430x318, 33K)

did you even read the article?

>I had sex with him and then realized he was a douche, and this is everyone else's fault

Ask Carl Benjamin. That has been fat joke will never carry UKIP into an electoral victory

>when you give such lousy head the guy you're blowing becomes your arch nemesis

>have sex
>get metood
>don't have sex
>ur an incel

the only winning move is not to play

Holy shit based

Attached: image.jpg (1000x800, 68K)

Dennis... Come closer

Attached: XsX32wk.png (400x300, 156K)

>when people mistreat you it's actually YOUR fault for sticking around long enough to let that happen to you

You acknowledge he's a douche. Why are you more interested in blaming the women for allowing themselves to get close to him than holding him accountable for being a scumbag in the first place?

You can recognize they're stupid without completely dismissing that he's a terrible person deserving of ridicule. The fact that you think the former is more deserving of attention than the latter demonstrates you're just as big a piece of shit as he is.

Guaranteed (You)s

You’re right, he’s a faggot white knight who thinks women are accountable for their actions. If I walk into a nigger neighborhood, and get nigger raped and nigger robbed I think it’s safe to say it was my fault for walking into a den of lions (read: niggers)

Arent*
Sorry I’m a nigger

>Dumb skanks: Fight my battles for me, internet nice-guys.
>INGs - Gladly, m'lady.

Being a douche isn’t illegal.

Umm, sweaty, he's white.

Attached: the_system_works.jpg (916x1200, 432K)

You are retarded. Women seek to be emotionally abusive (note: that's not fucking abuse) and also call out anything that could be "emotional abuse". If a thing can't be elevated to the level where it's a criminal act then it's none of my fucking business. Moby is a little bitch for talking about his business. Turds who ride coattails of an F-list director are bitches for thinking they were getting anything other than that out of the deal. Like, holy shit, to be born with a vagina is to be born with the ability to curse a man simply for being a man. Women and transsexuals are ****SCUM****

>than holding him accountable for being a scumbag in the first place?

educating a person has a better chance of success than trying to change their moral behaviour.

Attached: 1549394047266.jpg (687x768, 163K)

dont waste your time trying to discuss the subtleties of relationships and consent with the people on here. you aren't going to change their minds, you will only frustrate yourself.

Hmm was she married to the brown guy at the time this photo was taken?

>terrible person
For what? Treating thots like thots? He knew those stupid skanks were just trying to use him to get movie roles, so he gave zero fucks about them. He treated them like the disposable sluts they very clearly were.

Apparently, being wise to the game these hollywood whores play and not falling for it makes you a terrible person.

there's a difference between hooking up with chicks then dropping them once youre bored and hooking up with them and telling them you're going to murder them.

Oh I'm sorry, so you just unquestioningly believe these uncorroborated tales from some scorned whores?
What's it like being totally retarded and naive?

yeah i started to reply but what's the point? these sad stupid pieces of shit are beyond help. only someone truly fucked in the head could read that article and determine the women involved are the real problem.

didn't think this thread would devolve so fast. all i wanted to do was to have a laugh about what a deranged weirdo Max is, now the (literal) incels are out in full force trying to excuse his behavior. pathetic.

enjoy never getting laid, faggots.