YES YES, WELL DONE SLYTHERIN, WELL DONE SLYTHERIN!

YES YES, WELL DONE SLYTHERIN, WELL DONE SLYTHERIN!

Attached: 2130902830123092183102931.jpg (635x427, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77832298/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but this school needs an enema

HOWEVER, FUCK NIGGERS

H

HOWEVER,

DESPITE...

ONE THOUSAND POINTS TO GRYIFFINDOR

"To all Gryffindors... Cheers. Cheers, my friends. It has been an honour. Cheers!"

Dumbledore fixes his eyes on the Slytherin table, completely ignoring Ravenclaw and the other one

"Now Slytherin... I know we have had our differences, but your ambition and hard work is truly something to behold. Admirable!"

the Slytherins are cautious. Dumbledore usually follows up a praise with some humiliation and injustice

"Indeed, I have a special treat for you all because of these traits. It's so good, that you'll love it despite its Muggle origin. It is a large apparatus which all of you can fit in which will confer all of you a deeply unique experience that shall benefit us all. A chamber of sorts. I have had that room over there fitted with the apparatus. Move along, children, shuffle into it now. You too, Snape*

the Slytherins flood into the room, some cautious and some excited

Dumbledore slams the door shut and enchants it to be locked and airtight. He turns to the other houses

"And that special treat? That "unique experience" the Slytherins shall all experience and you all won't?*

"..."

"...Why, it's... DEATH! FUCK SLYTHERIN! THE FINAL SOLUTION TO THE SLYTHERIN MENACE BEGINS NOW! PROFESSOR MCGONAGALL, TURN ON THE GAS! YES, YES, WELL DONE, SLYTHERIN! WELL DO E SLYTHERIN FOR DYING SO WELL! SIX MILLION POINTS TO A HOUSE THAT SHALL CEASE TO EXIST IN 5 MINUTES!"

as Dumbledore's mouth foams during his blood-crazed tirade, the hall erupts into applause and a massive, inter-house orgy ensues. The Slytherins begin dying in the gas chamber. As Malfoy chokes on his own blood, Harry proves himself to be a sexual dominant member of the orgy

Dumbledore looks on with pride

*Years later Harry Potter tells recounts these events to his son, Albus, at bedtime, with Ginny smiling warmly at the memory.

"And that's how Dumbledore exterminated the Slytherin scum. HEIL GODRIC! Dumbledore truly was the greatest headmaster of them all, and a good friend"

Attached: 101003929.png (540x546, 720K)

Rip Richard Harris

Despite being only 25% of the population, Slytherin is responsible for 100% of dark wizard crimes.

I find the idea of an immensely powerful wizard succumbing to dementia to be interesting and a good potential horror plot

HOWEVER

TIENANMEN SQUARE PROTESTS

Attached: 9082930821908321932132.jpg (961x717, 129K)

HONKUS TOTALUS

It would just copy Professor X in Logan

holy fuck lol

>Yes, yes, well done, Slytherin. Well done, Slytherin. HOWEVER, I would appreciate it if you tone down the ruthless bullying of other houses. You Slytherins have been very cruel to Ronald Weasley in particular for casting a spell with a broken wand that caused him to vomit slugs. Why, that's not so awful, children. Some people wouldn't laugh at Ron at all for vomiting a considerable quantity of slimy gastropods. Indeed, someone would even call it... titillating. I certainly would. I once cast a spell that had the slimy little chaps spilling out of Lily Potter's tight, sweet snatch.
>Dumbledore fixes his gaze on Harry
>My tastes are very specific, Harry. She didn't like it and kept shouting this muggle phrase... reep, raep. Something like that. So she threatened to bring me before the Wizengamot if I didn't subsidise her and your father's lavish lifestyle; MY money which you have now inherited and now lays in Gringotts. I never quite got over that, Harry, hence why I strangle lady-boys in Bangkok on the sly in order to blow off steam. She was a good friend.
>...
>Anyhow, FUCK SLYTHERIN. GRYFFINDOR WINS!

Attached: file.png (1200x1814, 3.54M)

>he said calmly

>”However, with great bravery comes great responsibility. Nicolas Flamel called it ‘Gryffindor’s Burden.’ Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Dumbledore looks directly at the camera.
>"The Slytherins, the squibs, the muggles...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the Whomping Willow. The Day of the Rope is near. We'll have every Slytherin in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot by a killing curse this very night if I'm wrong. God bless Dumbledore’s Army."

Attached: CC55C29F-265B-4914-9EF9-EC08F3ECA425.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Two things about this before Harry's year Slytherin had won like 7 years in a row. along with that Snape was biased with how he gave out or took away points so really Dumbledoore was just giving back the stolen points at the end

What is this meme?

HOWEVER

sus

Jesus, who knew Dumbledore lived in agony everyday.

this thread is epic

Since last year, I think.

>SIX MILLION POINTS TO A HOUSE THAT SHALL CEASE TO EXIST IN 5 MINUTES!
>SIX MILLION
Oh you devil

Attached: 1559715265053.gif (245x150, 1.53M)

But, THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE WAS THE MOST ELABORATE HOAX EVER PULLED OFF! . . . For that. 1,500,000 POINTS TO HUFFLEPUFF!!!

DUMBLEDORE? WHAT A STUPID NAME

Attached: D2F68E55-D26E-4AED-92D7-711194AD1CFF.jpg (250x246, 8K)

pointing out how dumbledore awarding the house cup to gryffindor is total bullshit. there was an original copypasta and these are all variations on it.

someone post the original for lil user

more like 3 years

>some cautious and some excited
truly canon

Yes, yes, well done Slytherin, HOWEVER, the same cannot be said for J.K. Rowling for creating one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Attached: 1480194209347.jpg (1565x2823, 2.76M)

Seems about right. I would always skip over those threads since, at the time, I thought those were some dumb forced memes. It's strange how the outcome turned out nowadays.

unbased and unchecked

They just need more potions for those programs

>HEIL GODRIC

Attached: 1310483412100.jpg (413x395, 19K)

penis

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/77832298/

just search 'YES YES, WELL DONE SLYTHERIN, WELL DONE SLYTHERIN! copypasta' if you want more

Attached: 220px-Deadpool_2_Japan_Premiere_Red_Carpet_Ryan_Reynolds_(cropped).jpg (220x330, 19K)

DAGA

SHIKASHI!!!!

Zawa zawa... Zawa...

Hard work

GODS I WAS GAY THEN

I can't believe they actually let Raimi direct the Harry Potter films, I mean you would think that after all the controversy they would have cut him off

I'm still shocked he got away with the Goblins being Jewish

>Ron shuffled his feet uncomfortably as he stared at them, hands tangled in a worried knot
>"What the fuck you doin' Weasley?! You better not be looking away from them!",yelled Malfoy as he stroked his rock hard member as it protruded proudly from his wizarding robes.
>Ron glanced up sheepishly to see Harry vigorously pounding Hermione from behind on the Gryffindor commons table.
>Harry looked over his shoulder at his friend with a slight grin on his face.
>"C'mon Ron", Harry grunted in between his rapid thrusts, "no need to be coy. Take it all in."
>As he plowed deeper and deeper into Hermione's beet red pussy he looked over at Dumbledore, himself deeply entranced in the act taking place before him.
>"I much prefer this Chamber of Secrets to the other, professor!" Harry exclaimed.
>"FOCUS BOY!" Hissed Professor Snape, rubbing the tip of his precum glazed penis with his thumb.
>"You're just like your father. He could never take a proper inter-house fuck train seriously either."
>The look on Dumbledore's face lightened somewhat as Harry's thrusts became quicker.
>"You getting your vinegars, young mister Potter?" Dumbledore asked in his usual, calm tone
>Harry didn't have time to respond before he began to ejaculate wildly deep inside of Hermione's slick cunt.
>Falling over her back, he licked the sweat from her skin and gazed up at the clock.
>"Twenty-one minutes... looks like a new house record." Harry muttered out in gasping breaths.
>Snape's dick began to go limp.
>Dumbledore, slapping Harry on the back, exclaimed, "50 points for Gryffindor."
>Ronald looked back down at his feet, tears welling in his eyes.
>Malfoy looked over at Dumbledore and yelled, "He cheated! There must have been a spell or some such!"
>Tucking his willy back into his robe he stormed passed Snape and over to the common room door.
>"My father will hear of this!", Malfoy whispered as he stormed out of the room.

Attached: 1546609742295.jpg (1600x901, 233K)

I came

99%. You forgot about Wormtail.

#NotAllSlytherins

Warwick Davis is not a real man! Allow me to explain. 6 years ago I was hired to do some carpentry work on the set of a movie being made in the backwoods of Georgia. My crew and I were tasked with building a house which would be burnt down at the end of the movie. The job seemed to be pretty straightforward until my buddy started pointing out weird things about the floor plans. Secret rooms, a hidden tunnel, peep holes in the walls, just a lot of weird stuff. We figured ok whatever they maybe needed these things for the story or something. So we go about building this house. Halfway through this black limo pulls up to the set and Warwick Davis pops out. He runs right up to me and starts screaming. "You idiot! You retard! These nails are iron they should not be iron!" And I remember he touched the nail and it seemed to burn him. Now that was really odd. He went around inspecting all the corners in the house. Specifically the corners. At this point I was legitimately spooked. It just didn't feel right. But the money was so good. My buddy and I stayed late trying to get the job done so we could get away from this place. It was at exactly midnight that we heard a howling sound coming from the woods right by the house.

I grabbed the glock from under my truck seat and when I turned around I saw him. Warwick Davis. Pale as a ghost with red glowing eyes. He opened his mouth and inhuman sound poured out. I fired off a couple rounds but they seemed to pass right through him. I yelled to my friend but he didn't respond. I had no choice but to leave him. I drove straight home, packed, and moved across country that night. I never heard from my friend again.

Sometimes I look at the news in the areas around that place. A couple small towns. There are always reports of missing children and pets.

Attached: 7D9n.gif (500x240, 1015K)

New pasta?

Attached: he.jpg (319x280, 18K)

Harry, would you like to know how Voldemort turned out the way he did? Well, the first thing you must know Harry... Well, I don't know how to tell you this, but I'm gay. I'm homosexual. I've sucked more dicks than you have eaten Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Bean. I've had more dicks up my ass than shit. The male figure is lovely, Harry. So aesthetic... Why would you want to deal with a woman anyway, Harry? They bleed out of their fucking fleshwound called a vagina every month Harry, remember that. Anyway, so young Tom Riddle had just started his study Hogwarts... And he was quite the looker. Ask anyone at the time, you would hear how quite handsome he was. So I had to have him. I broke into the Slytherin common room, went up to his room, and fucked him, Harry. I fucked him to an inch of his life. Quite literally, Harry, because I spread my HIV into him. I want to see a pozzed world, Harry. Of course, he freaked out, he was going to die soon. I promised I'd make it up to him. I would give Slytherin 150 house points for them to win the cup. Riddle seemed content with that. However, Septimus Weasley played a good chess game that year so I gave the points to him instead. Tom was furious. Then I let it slip he could make horcruxes to keep living, and that shut him up for a while. Anyway, the point of the story, Harry, is that I need young boys in my life. Now unzip your pants.

Attached: image.jpg (850x560, 94K)

Yea Forumss not dead it seems