Tfw you will never see the real star wars sequels

>tfw you will never see the real star wars sequels

Attached: D5GOzoaU8AAE-oR.jpg (1200x526, 113K)

Good riddance to old boomers.

Geezer Wars

In ten years, the cast of Solo will have aged into the post-RoTJ era and we can have a comfy sequel-prequel trilogy set during the collapse of the Empire.

We should never have gotten Star Wars sequels. Or prequels.

Fan films.

It's called the EU dude and unlike Disney Wars it's uncucked.

Attached: IMG_2465.jpg (3264x2448, 1.49M)

The EU is second only to Sonic as the most autistic franchise.

>not using the proper one

Attached: 16e.jpg (1200x526, 99K)

I genuinely thought that’d we get this when Disney announced the new trilogy.

I was fucking stupid and gullible enough to think that the main 4 humans, Chewie and the droids would all be given lots of screentime and respect.

What a fucking asshole I was.

>uncucked
why are you like this

>Have the chance to give the fans one last adventure with Han, Luke, Leia, Chewie and Lando.
>don't do it and kill them all off instead

Was it so hard Disney? Was it really too much to ask?

maybe it's time we make new content rather than just milk the past forever.

Attached: thought crime.png (640x640, 820K)

The ease that they had to pull one last adventure off and instead did the exact opposite and killed them all off just goes to show how purposeful and calculated Disney’s destruction of Star Wars has been.

It's kinda funny

Anyone that thought sequels to Return of the Jedi were a good idea deserves this shitpile. Lucas included.

That's pretty much what they wanted by killing Luke and Han off.

>disney doesn't stoop so low as to make a mindless fanservice flick, but actually tell a new, exciting, thoughtful story
>man-babies wallow in self pity over not absolutely everyone caving to every single one of their whims

feels good mates

Sure. But one last comfy scene between the old characters would play far better than this bullshit.

>new, exciting, thoughtful story
It's none of those things.

Imagine being of this opinion.

>unironically liking TFA and TLJ

kys

No I mean make a brand new Space Opera IP that isn't Star Wars. Let it exist on its own and leave it be.
It seams that everything that gets tacked on after just taints the whole of the property.

>make a brand new Space Opera IP
>Starship troopers
>Warhammer 40k
>Star Wars
>Star Trek
>Stargate
>shitload of other TV series
Even if you do create something new, it will end up resembling something old

There's are literally infinite ideas that a creative person can come up with. JJ is not a creative person and that's why TFA was a disaster.

the only bad Star Wars film is Rogue One. every other one has at least been worth watching

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 6K)

but the prequels are amazing

Iger gave Star Wars to Kathleen and told her to do whatever because he believed that they could do anything with Star Wars and people would eat it up. Kathleen decided to use Star Wars for her feminist propaganda (kinda like Amy Pascal used Ghostbusters for her feminist propaganda).

LOL

>JJ is not a creative person and that's why TFA was a disaster.
That's way oversimplifying it. JJ is one in the long list of reasons, some systemic and some personal, why TFA sucked donkey dick.

While I agree that Ghostbusters was unarguably feminist propaganda but Amy sounded pretty based in those leaked emails.

what's so funny

Much easier and financially safe to milk 'em dry.

Thanks I hate it

Your 11 year old mind.

You are pretty dumb to think they're going to make kid movies with leads in their late 60s.

I read thrawn over 20 years ago, I'm good.

Cringe pic

Empire Strikes Back is the only good Star Wars movie and it's not that good

it's funny, isn't it

if you had told 9-year-old me that there would be a new star wars movie every year, i would have shit my pants in happiness

now all i want is to wave a magic wand and make it so that star wars was only ever three movies that existed at the same time that czechoslovakia did

>tfw you will never unsee Disney-Wars

Attached: file.png (1300x650, 1.16M)

Why did you stupid faggots watch any of it? I haven't watched any of that trash.

Attached: 1546019451526.jpg (250x206, 6K)

Star Wars fandom seems to be worse than heroin or alcohol addiction, they literally cannot walk away

I can't stand Chewbacca

My family and I always go to every star wars movie since 1999 and unfortunately literally not a single one has been good.

I mean I grew up on the original trilogy, I had to have watched that VHS box-set 200 times during my childhood

saw episode 6 at midnight on the opening day, it was definitely bad but I was still young. now I realize the sequels were bad but still had some soul and still felt like Star Wars

I didn't see any of the new ones in theaters, I pirate movies I know will suck just to see them sometimes

>Luke will never have a cute wife and a stable family
>No passing of the torch between him and his kid
Being a Lukefag is suffering

Attached: 1528226667589.jpg (667x468, 167K)

Turning him into a Jedi Leave It To Beaver dad would be fucking boring, though. I don't understand this need to see characters shit out children. Star Wars after RotJ was a mistake anyway.

We should never have gotten Star Wars in the first place

It's better than making him a miserable piece of shit you couldn't care less about because the character reset and learned nothing from his adventures.

Attached: Screenshot_20190401-182751_Instagram.jpg (1080x1160, 426K)

Disney did such a horrible job with star wars that it's almost like they ruined it on purpose

The only way I would care about any new star wars movie if it had entirely new story and characters unrelated to anything we have seen.
A pre-prequel or post-post sequel in the outskirts somewhere.

>seeing Podracing in a theater
>not good
>seeing Coruscant in a theater
>not good
>seeing space battle in a theater
>not good
I hope you and your tastlet family dies in a fire on the way to RotS

Lando was never a main character you retard.

Damn thats comfy

>Luke will never have a cute wife and a stable family
Didn't the original EU writers kill his wife for shock value without telling the character's creator? Disney is shit, but the EU wasn't that much better.

heart breaking image fuck that onions boy, SJWs claimed their biggest victory with SW

I'll always have the radioplay of the Thrawn trilogy, made with the voices of the german dub. It is wastly superior to the prequels and sequels.

The EU is hit and miss. Some books like I Jedi and most of the stuff by Aaron Allston and Timothy Zahn are good, but other stuff like the Callista books, The Crystal Star, Galaxy of Fear or Black Fleet Crisis are trash of the lowest order.

I read heir to the empire to fill the void and its amazing, if it was turned into a screen play it would have been a better sequel, the template was there all the soys had to do was borrow from it at least

Doesn't the EU have Chewbaca die by catching an asteroid hurling to the planet and holding the asteroid in the air while everyone else escapes?

You must've been grinning like a retard while typing this huh

Who cares about Chewbaca? Those sounds were annoying as fuck.

solid bait

>Those sounds were annoying as fuck.
But the EU are books. So do the books translate what he says since other characters understand and just have regular dialogue or do the books say shit like
>Chewbacca looked at Han and replied, "BRRRAAAFFFFGGHHGHGHHD."

Other characters translate for the reader. 'Chewbacca roared at Han in anger! "No, Chewie, you can't fuck leia tonight. I have a bad feeling about this. Perhaps I will explain this feeling further in tie-in video game or TV series such and such.''' Shit like that.

I really don't get how they could fuck this up. As put it, there is some crass dogshit in the EU, bottom of the barrel stuff but also some good shit. They sould've done it like marvel and embraced the source material and then make changes so they could adapt it to the big screen. Instead they opted for kicking over 40 years of available ideas and a market research down the toilet. It was such a retarded way to go about it.