Do people really believe that Rotten Tomatoes scores mean anything?

Attached: IMG_0207.jpg (750x740, 153K)

Yes

Movies that get good RT scores like Captain Marvel and Black Panther are smash box office hits.

Movies that get low RT scores like DC, Godzilla, Alita, etc are bombs

woowy is cute lol.

theres a snake in my boot!!!! Wtf woowy??? So silly. lol.

Explain Chadformers then

Thanks for that

>100%
Leave that to us

Attached: kinomasters.jpg (513x328, 41K)

It's just a shame they're making more. No ones forcing me to see this, but they should have stopped at 2

Unless you have kids why would you want to watch this shit? I couldn't care less about Toy Story beyond 2nd grade.

is that chris chans brother

yes

Attached: 99-percent-RT.png (603x603, 634K)

Imagine becoming a published film critic living in NYC only to be hopelessly famemogged by your autistic little brother

Yes
I only watch movies that don't have shit RT score

T. chad

>The old gay nigger will save us
>OLD GAY NIGGER JESUS!
have heterosexual sex

China

>Disney movie gets good reviews
>Muh shills and jews

>Disney movie gets bad reviews
>HAHAHAAH OH NO NO NO JUST BASED REVIEWERS

They only mean anything when it fits user's narrative.

go back to Yea Forums, racism isn't allowed here.

they seem to mean something when the movie you don't like gets a bad score.

>YES YES, WELL DONE DISNEY

>HOWEVER

Attached: 1560460638501.png (183x200, 96K)

But will it beat Paddington 2?

Armond White reviewed this yet or...?

A: Sure they do — as long as they're being accurate, you might think.

The reason is that Rotten Tomatoes doesn't make a great statistical tool — and its methodology was created in the early 1990s, before the rise of fake critics. They take the scores of movies released that year, and compare it to "bestseller lists" developed by movie studios that offer up their reviews. Based on those results, movie studios are paid a cut off if the reviews are too positive for Rotten Tomatoes's approval.

Here's how the system works:

The reviews are posted — to a website for the film and then the Internet movie-reviewing site Rotten Tomatoes. The site also publishes a review — or one of their many reviews, like "Rotten's Worst Movie of All Time" or other such nonsense — of each movie in the movie and reviews "total score" for it. This score is determined by the amount they've rated each review. But the reviews published online do not include all of the reviews the Rotten Tomatoes user has made himself — so instead, they use some arbitrary number that the site estimates based on past movie reviews.

A review can fail, as this is something Hollywood studios sometimes find out, but it could simply be a case

Never