Mfw no 28 months later

>mfw no 28 months later

Attached: 28.jpg (1012x755, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eCdRFMp8Xwo
youtube.com/watch?v=nTdHZkLACR0
youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wait, they didn't make a 28 Months Later? I thought they did.
Also: should I watch 28 Days Later?

>should I watch 28 Days Later?
___

it is good

>no prequel called 28 seconds earlier

28 days later is the only good one of the two
Weeks later falls apart after the first scene

get a load of this fucking twat

28 days later had the scariest zombies of any movie ever, that tunnel scene was nervewracking af

Just a Reminder: The creatures in these movies are not zombies. They move too fast and attack to aggressively to be zombies. Don't call them zombies. Call them monsters or whatever instead.

>28 Days Later

I remember it being good but kinda goes off the rails in the third act.
Also it wasn't shot in HD, it was shot on a Canon XL-1S camcorder at 720x576. A small portion of it was shot on 35mm and another part at 8mm.
It looks like shit by today's standards.

watch 28 days only. its a masterpiece of the genre.
28 weeks is absolute fucking trash

Actually they aren't zombies. They are just like monsters or whatever. See for more info.

lmao

I want 28 centuries later

What genre is that? Monster movie? I certainly hope you are trying to call those fast aggressively attacking creatures zombies. They aren't zombies. Zombies don't move and attack like that.

these things are far more terrifying than muh romero slow zombies

fight me

Attached: InfectedMailer2.png (1129x730, 601K)

Oh settle down. I have a signed copy of WWZ for Christ sake that's how autistic I was about this difference.
They are obviously infected and only a fool would call them zombies

>ywn be US Army sniper and escape London with a qt nurse

What about Return of the Living Dead?

The original ending to 28 Days Later was fucking retarded as shit, and I am glad we got the proper ending we did.

its kinda brilliant how 28 weeks later was good for 5 minutes and then became the worst box office zombie movie ever X100.

Wasn't the beginning directed by Danny Boyle?

Like I was thinking wow and then after the first scene it was like they were trolling us.

>being proud of that

stfu nerd

I know it was a different director, and that explains alot.

wwz sucked ass though

>telling everyone you're obese

Zombie movies, and all horror movies as a whole, are meant to scare you by giving a sense of dread and danger. And a horde of running zombies is a lot more scary than a horde of slow ass zombies. Anyone who disagrees is just trying to be an elitist of fucking fictional monsters lmao

ATTENTION ALL MOVIEGOERS

THESE ARE NOT ZOMBIES THEY ARE A VIRUS

WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY SHARE THE SAME THEMATIC PURPOSE NO FUCK OFF THEY'RE MONSTERS

I don't remember the sequel being that bad

>arbitrarily drawing the line on where a new version of a fictional creature stops counting
reminder that Romero 'zombies' are actually ghouls and only humans hexxed by voodoo are actual zombies

>28 Days Later (2002)
We are now closer to 28 Years Later than we are to 28 Days Later

The legit answer is the parties who own the IP to 28 Days Later are/were beefing and it was so bad that Boyle said it was extremely doubtful it’d be resolved and to consider it dead.

dont watch it. its sjw libtard reddit shit

danny boyle is a feminist faggot. i cant enjoy 28 days later anymore

Whenever one or more groups of people cause problems with movies this way the lot of them should be given the choice of abandoning the IP or death.

who gives a fuck you turboautist?

Zombies aren’t real retards. So you can call them whatever you want

Holy shit, it REEKS of incel in this thread.

>waaaaah, i only like peepees

Attached: calm down incel.jpg (898x1468, 134K)

church scene is top kino horror. and you're gay

where the fuck do you think you are?

I enjoyed The Beach and 28 Days Later idc what his personal views are. If I did I’d have to ignore almost all movies or actors.

Attached: NiceAdorableBaleenwhale-size_restricted.gif (500x266, 1008K)

most movies are reddit sjw trash for women and minorities. dont watch any of them.

I remember as a kid that scene creeped me out the most.

that was an artistic choice and it worked completely

word

Attached: 28days_01-feature-1600x900-c-default.jpg (1600x900, 229K)

That first scene is amazing, though. I also liked the scene where Carlyle got infected and went on a rampage. The rest was shit.

People say that romero slow zombies are scary?

I reject your definition of zombies

Boyle was a second unit director and did the opening scene. Also Carlyle was offered the Major West role in the first film but declined.

Boomers do

>ghouls
I have never in my life understood what "ghouls" are. Are they human? Or monsters that look human? Or dead people that return to life changed or what?

Zombies are single-minded, willess automatons in human bodies.

patient zero is in the same vein and bretty gud

Which ending was the original?

>he doesn't know about the animated comic DVD extra

this
weekend at bernies2 was an excellent zombie movie

Ghouls are Arabic flesh-eating monsters that hide under the sand. In D&D, they're undead cannibals that hang around in graveyards, but are intelligent.

They're zombies.

Low IQ post

Virgins

Did they get revived by a witch doctor? Did they come from the ground? no and no.

Did they change after an infection? Yes

Therefore they are infected.

Reddit spacing on top of being a virgin

Based
Cringe

Dude, I'm not that user but they were explaining this in another thread. People were doing the fucking spacing before reddit

I reject your gay nigger definition of zombies

Doesn't the movie literally start at 28 seconds earlier?

>these things
Niggers?

They are a sub-class of zombies, called by the scientific term "rage zombies."

it worked fine
youtube.com/watch?v=eCdRFMp8Xwo
its not like it was an accident

>Hello?

Attached: 1558905601757.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

this
viral zombies are still zombies, just a different style

Godspeed You! Black Emperor! soundtrack

Attached: 1536827378816.gif (247x268, 995K)

28 Days Later has so much going for it, but every time I watch it I always feel dissatisfied. It never quite comes together and the final act kind of sucks. Still one of the more interesting post 80s zombie flicks though

The last act is practically the best part
It is a demonstration of what the leader of the military group was say: People killing people
Jim accepting his brutal side to be a chad and kill the incels
It's kino

Pretty sure it was both an artistic choice but also playing to the circumstances. They could only shoot in sub 45 minute windows at the most, so they had to set up the shot and get it real quick before traffic picked back up

No. Zombies are undead, those rage virus victims are just rabid , yet still alive. Some of them even starved to death, remember?

>jim gets shot by Major West
>selene and the girl rush him to a hospital
>he dies on the table
>the two girls walk off

test audiences hated it so we got the other ending

I do want a 28 Months Later, though. Come on, Bongs/Bong-serfs people's of the U.K., get on it.

uhh zombies are given life by voodoo ritual so fuck you

>tfw no 28 centuries later

Attached: 1547056575147.png (482x427, 79K)

has there been any movement on this at all? the last one set everything up for a third installment and everyone just forgot about it

Attached: 1560307187550.png (288x330, 71K)

>test audiences hated it so we got the other ending
Like when test audiences hated Lando blowing up in the Falcon back in '83, although strangely a couple of set ups for it are left in the film.

bruh these zombies run so fucking fast, and also they're filled with "anger" so instead of the lame infectous bite they will beat the shit out of me too

It's not really believable that the average guy protagonist, a nigress, and a prepubescent girl are able to defeat a military outpost on the basis that they are epic

Not really where you are supposed to take a dystopian story

>zombies are undead
No they're not, all Fulci zombies aren't undead
Also they can swim
Then you have Romero zombies which can't even talk
Then you have every other zombie movie ever that does a thing differently
Call it whatever you want, I call all of them zombies

People say ANY form of zombie is scary?

You sneaky little rascal, I know what you're doing, but Romero fully stole the name, but he set the hard rule that zombies that aren't from Haiti, are undead.

>all Fulci zombies aren't undead
wtf are you talking about those zombies are totally dead even full of worms? 18+ kid

but none of them really do anything, protag releases the zombie into them and they all get infected. he only kills 1 guy after surprising him iirc and the nigress and kid dont do anything

Clearly you have only seen Zombi, which was hardly a fulci

this post is the very personification of the "entitled" viewer the lefties are complaining about
"its not believable" shut up nigger let the person tell a story
you can complain about shoehorning in diversity and shitty humour and whatnot but let the story be the story
from the circumstance they have only trained on dispatching the "zombies" from a fixed position and them coming from the field.
in the (second to) last scene they are scattered and unorganized and some are outside
just fuck off will you

Imogen Gay Poots.

Attached: imogen poots mating dance.webm (1280x536, 2.86M)

>*chair clattering*

zombie literally means animated corpse. Infected are not dead.

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! THEY'RE NOT ZOMBIES, THEY'RE INFECTED!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1537058220725.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>Wait, they didn't make a 28 Months Later?

they didn't, but if you go looking for a torrent, there's a number of fakes up there for download.

Any other good movies like 28 days later?

>but kinda goes off the rails in the third act.

I thought this the first time I saw it, and much preferred the alt ending where they swap ethan's clean blood into the dad. Upon a rewatch many years later, I realize the ending gives ethan's character an opportunity to be real dynamic. They show him turn into a monster and shoot his movements the way yhey'd only shot monsters prior.

Really cool stuff.

>just fuck off will you

Lol fuck niggers and your gay nigger lover movie

Attached: images (1).jpg (199x253, 9K)

>everyone pay attention to my labeling tick. did you know i am severely autistic?

i invite you to get into a car with three speed freaks.

kino resonse

>Upon a rewatch many years later, I realize the ending gives ethan's character an opportunity to be real dynamic. They show him turn into a monster and shoot his movements the way yhey'd only shot monsters prior.
>Really cool stuff.

Attached: images.png (211x239, 8K)

already done

Eh, it's got some fun stuff like the helicopter bit. Plus, it is kinda cool seeing how fast the virus can spread even though it happens because of absolute stupidity.

>Dude, I'm not that user
>It's that user

Fuck off you cretin

The Gates of Hell also had dead zombies, that's another Fulci flick and it sucked hard.

All his movies suck and are just pointless funny gore, not sure if that was his intent but they are enjoyable in that aspect. But the composer he uses was unironically pretty good

I call them simply "infected"

>No. Zombies are undead

wrong faggot

Attached: file.png (1024x1547, 2.61M)

Post 1968 they are, Jumping Jack Fag.

Says fucking who? Is there Zombie terminology council that decided who and what are zombies or are you just a retarded virgin?

you guys I don't know anything about voodoo zombies or infected zombies or whatnot I just know they give me the hibbie jibbies and that's all I care for brrrrrr

>its another 28 days later thread derailed by nerds ranting about the definition of zombies

Attached: 1463178812067.jpg (492x449, 48K)

You make me sad!
Come, Patsy!

It's like the IMDb message boards are still alive.

based angry brit

The Gates of Hell aka other names is a boring, badly made piece of shit. Literal hunks of shit hold up better than that movie. I gave my copy away in disgust. Which is a real shame because the VHS cover art made it looks like the ultimate urban zombie nightmare,(like the ghetto scenes in Dawn) but it was a lie.

its gotta be just one autist who decided one day that zombies have to be magic undeads who only walk really slow, as if Return of the Living Dead never happened

>as if Return of the Living Dead never happened
That is a sequel to NotLD, it can't be ignored. It branches off sure, but it's a real sequel.

Yeah I would say going into a Fulci movie expecting some legit or Romero tier is the wrong approach. They are just interesting for the (unintentional?) surreal atmosphere and over the top gore. Which is basically the case for all 70s-80s Italian horror movies

can someone recommend some good zombie movies on par with this and dawn of the dead???

Attached: 1560481765008.jpg (3024x4032, 524K)

Always one of these retards

it was a sweet spot of my childhood. my stepfather and I hadn't really bonded over anything in quite sometime. he offered to drive me to see a talk by Max Brooks in some shitty community college. I was 13 you fuck.
The movie does. the book doesn't.
I've had more sex than you, user

I'll never forget the music from this movie. So good

youtube.com/watch?v=nTdHZkLACR0

off yourself

zombie kino

28 weeks later is decent, the opening scene is required viewing

"dead set" was a cool mini series

>can someone recommend some good zombie movies on par with this and dawn of the dead???
French The Horde and Spanish [REC] (only the first 2, and the second one is pretty ehhh)

I, for some reason, distinctly remember a 28 months later movie with a nuke in it.

You're remembering 28 Weeks Later where they napalm the fuck out of the city.

probably, it's been ages since i watched the movies

IMO, the best way to do it is how The Walking Dead Seasons 1-2 did it. Some move at a slow pace but not a snail crawl, while others can run or at least mildly sprint. It's such a shame that the seasons after that basically abandoned the idea

Simply call them infected, they still retain all their memories and they starve quickly, they don't have to "die" to become what they are, they just get taken over by the virus making them really angry, they are still normal living humans.

Attached: 1559023876799.jpg (1024x761, 103K)

I liked The.Night.Eats.the.World.2018 a lot
also there is the train korean one that was decent, and the comedy japanese one with the guy that owns a shotgun, which was acceptable.

28 days later
28 weeks later
28 months later
28 years later
prequel trilogy
28 seconds later
28 minutes later
28 hours later

yeah, dude, everything sucks (rolls eyes)

REDDIT SPACING! HE IS A WITCH! BURN HIM!

Attached: PFG_scarf.jpg (800x567, 197K)

>waiting for 28 days for the zombies to starve
Why didn't the UN just nerve gas the fuck out of the UK? Kill them all on one go and then repopulate? Just waiting for them all to die first seems needlessly pointless.

28 days ones are scarier but they should just have it so speed correlates to how decomposed they are. Idea being infected only survive for a week or so before they starve or the whole brain rots away or w.e. Sets it up for characters to be able to "wait out" the pandemic

They kind of cover it in the movie. one of the army guys is locked up for going nuts over it. I mean there are a lot of very big real world problems that could be solved by doing that but we don't cause it's like bad

>tfw no 28 millennia later where the rage virus infectees create Nurgle and Khorne

did you think this was a joke, i cant tell

>Finding Any movie scary
How's third grade faggots

>28 days later shot on some shitty digital camera from the early 2000s
>it's forever stuck on 480p looking like absolute ass
>can never be remastered later on like ones shot on film

Attached: I just don't know anymore.webm (1000x563, 688K)

>Also it wasn't shot in HD, it was shot on a Canon XL-1S camcorder at 720x576. A small portion of it was shot on 35mm and another part at 8mm.
Soul

Second movie didn't make enough money to warrant a third.

Who knows maybe they'll reuse the license in some shape or form in the future.

Why does this zombie kino never get a mention?

Attached: thedead.jpg (477x268, 13K)

Why dont the zombies eat each other?

>Weeks later falls apart after the first scene

there were a few huge issues with weeks later

1) no way they'd not burn england to the ground after a viral outbreak like that. they'd literally raze the whole nation to ash to prevent any iota of that type of disease getting out again.
-the idea they'd send humans into the nation while there were still bleeding corpses full of this virus in order to "clean up" for expats to return home? nonsense. Even if they didn't burn the nation to the ground, they'd quarantine that whole for years just to be sure none of the virus is left around in ANYTHING to infect humans. And even then it would probably take decades to life the quarantine
2) setting aside the nonsensical quarantine procedures on the island, I thought it was hilarious how the "good guy" doomed all of Europe by sending effectively a "typhoid Mary" carrying the disease out of the nation to France, where it probably spread the moment the kid sneezed on someone. Yes, living hosts like that kid are invaluable for antivirus research IF the virus is killed by the antibodies, this kid was genetically immune to the effects of the virus, he had no special antibodies killing the virus, so he was effectively a walking plague carrier, and had little to no value to science. That a virus researcher like the "hero" in that movie didn't realize this fact is hilarious. Pure stupidity doomed the world. I do appreciate the fact the plot/ending doesn't reward this stupidity, even if the stupidity was something she should have known better then to do.
3) I do appreciate how the 2nd movie was a giant lesson in "the road to hell being paved with good intentions"
4) But as a movie, no.2 isn't in the class of no.1 No.1 was legit horrifying, tense and gripping. No.2 wasn't (though that opening scene was brilliant). The cast too large to get to know the characters. It just lacked a lot of the terror in no.1

no zombie movie that doesn't use some form of magic makes logical sense. All the new ones try and explain it with science and it can fail hard like in world war z

This.
The helicopter bit is stupid and you should feel bad for having fun watching it.

He didnt go fucking rambo on them he kills one guy the rest is done by the infected breaking in

The Rage Virus is a virus that was specifically manufactured in a lab, so my thinking is that it was intended to be some kind of bioweapon. In that case, it's not a stretch to think that the scientists designed it so that those infected with it wouldn't attack each other, in order to maximise its effectiveness. You don't want to infect a target, then they infect someone else, and then the two of them just tear each other to shreds and don't infect anybody else, after all.

TWD zombies change speed and strength based on what the scene requires
Such a fucking trash show. sometimes the zombies shuffle towards them, other times they powerwalk and have an iron grip

You’re mixing up 28 days and 28 weeks. In 28 weeks supposedly the zombies are all dying of starvation and the US army is trying to clear out london so they can resettle it. You’d think they’d just wait a year or two so every zombie definitely starves though

Oh, I had no idea the helicopter sequence was stupid. This changes everything.

2 had more gore which made it scarier to me as a child

If we're talking about 'dread' then slow zombies are effective, though, at least when used like in the Romero movies. The idea is that despite being slow and somewhat trivial to take on individually in a wide open space, none of this matters because the entire world is full of them. Yeah you can dodge them, outrun them for a time, but to what end? Where are you going to go? And eventually you will fuck up and get cornered, and then you get to wait while a horde of them slowly shuffles towards you and you can do absolutely nothing about it. It's the inevitability that's really frightening in Romero movies.

I don't get people who care about stuff like this.

>that scene at the end where the zombies make their way through the chunnel and into France.

I don't think they could do a sequel in today's political climate.

Attached: invasion.webm (854x480, 2.77M)

>film, a predominantly visual medium
>WHO CARES ABOUT THE VISUAL QUALITY LMAO

Attached: VISIBLE CONFUSION.gif (244x194, 1.95M)

Yes there is
>youtube.com/watch?v=K0hD7IffTJs

Attached: 1542750188504.jpg (1280x824, 198K)

every zombie HAD starved, it was only by some miracle that there was 1(one) left

ITS NOT A DRAGON ITS A FUCKING WYVERN OKAY??

it could have been even worse. the dvd has another ending that was a possiblity. where jim gets infected and they tie him to a table.
the doctor from the beginning is revealed to be alive and living in a bunker they find.
they give jim a tranfusion. which supposedly saves him

Attached: dotd.jpg (600x327, 52K)

It looked like shit by then's standards too. Even normies were complaining about the cinematography.

What I was thinking of yeah. Day of the Dead is a masterpiece.

If every zombie starved what about the ones at the beginning

thanks for the recommendation

imagine Imogens poots

Attached: wall-hanging-sniffer-cement-face-terra-cotta.jpg (320x400, 117K)

I've never played Black & White 2 so I started Volt White 2. Should I drop it and go play Pokemon Gaia instead? It seems to have a lot of hype

triggered lmao

It's not a sequel. Night of the Living dead is referenced in Return as a film about something that actually happened, but was changed to keep the real story secret.

superior small-scale virus epidemic movie coming throught

Attached: Doomsday-Gallery-2.jpg (800x445, 339K)

are you retarded?

looks like utter dogshit

all I remember from the piece of shit is fiercely masturbating to this bitch

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

Never understoof why Rhona wasn't a bigger thing. She was gorgeous in her prime.

He's making fun of the autist for pointing it out you retarded nigger.