Could an HBO miniseries about Martin Luther be done right?

Could an HBO miniseries about Martin Luther be done right?

Attached: martin-luther---protestant-reformation.jpg (1200x675, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-U3g1TzXgxM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Münster_rebellion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

As long as he is portrayed by Idris Elba and there are plenty of black and Arab actors to represent medieval Europe's diverse population.

sure
starring idirs elba as Martin Luther

Only if they portray him as the degenerate murderer he was.

idc if my idea is stolen, but i've always wanted to make a modern depiction of Martin Luther. However, the trailer and storyline would appear as if I was making a movie about MLK Jr as a white man. There would media outrage and a shit ton of riots over it. The irony is that it's about Martin Luther based in modern times sorta like Romeo and Juliet. A boy has the right to dream.

Fuck Lutherans, Fuck Baptists, Fuck Calvanists, Fuck Anabaptists, Fuck Mormons, Fuck Jehovah's Witnesses, Fuck Seventh Day Adventists, and Fuck Jew and Moslems too. Orthodox bros are ok and we can talk / pray with them.

seething pedo Catholicfag detected

Mind virus

Attached: pope demon muslims.jpg (1030x1200, 216K)

Catholics are literally pedophiles.

what is Sedevacantism?
Based Mel knows the truth about the modern (((Catholic Church))).

more protestants are known pedos, but being separated into different sects insulates them from sharing the pedo moniker

That's the spirit, my cathocuck friend. Now just kys and we're done.

Would we get a Martin Luther vs The Young Pope crossover special?

I'm praying for your lonely soul.
youtube.com/watch?v=-U3g1TzXgxM

>it's another Papist shows he has the mouth of an infidel episode

Treat life like a joke and you'll end up like a joke my friend.

15 minute nun sex scene

modern-set history is a severely untapped genre, i wish you luck user

I don't think so. Too controversial for today's audiences

It might be cool if you made a Arab character who is reforming Islam in the year 2030 so its a tad sci-fi too, you tied together the two stories to compare and constrast the fake person and the historical person and call it Mohammad Luthor.

Martin Luther was a kike and protestants are money grubbing usurers.

HBO can't make anything that's watchable anymore

If I could go back in time and kill anyone I'd smash Martin Luther in the head with a hammer.

Now this was a rebellion!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Münster_rebellion

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Yea Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

Attached: 1560734428142.jpg (678x960, 131K)

I grew up in a racist family. I'm white. In 4th grade we were supposed to do a paper on MLK and instead I did Martin Luther. Didn't get in trouble. Times were different back then my friends

Amen.

Amen.

Attached: stgeorge.gif (214x318, 75K)

Your children are one hundred (100) times more likely to be victims of pedophilia in the american public school system alone than they are if they could somehow inhabit a cathedral in every country.

Reminder that St. George was a Greek and an Orthodox and would spit on you Central Asian larpers if he had the chance.

St. Ignatius then.

Attached: Ignatius_of_Loyola_militant.jpg (1143x1543, 1007K)

me on the left

Stp tripfagging please.

What the fuck Francis

>Idris Elba playing Luther
That would never work...

Fuck Novus Ordo most of all

Of coursh, but they already made one elsewhere

>known
Damn it's almost like catholics charge their congregations to pay to cover up raping their own kids.

>literal plebs online complain about Martin being an antisemite
>he never was, they simply can't read german and only read what retarded media tell parrot to them

sad shit he'll be known to normies forever as the guy who hated jews instead of the guy who stirred shit openly and insulted literally every race and religion constantly.

kek

Attached: 1560813558444.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

>Cuckolic posters
How's it feel to know your magisterium has more sex than you?

Attached: 1050d6e9ae03125f43dda999ac0071a28a93ecb02cf2c02b68b76099a539ff28.gif (340x340, 144K)

Is he doing the "white people look"?

Attached: 1554037939318.png (645x773, 11K)

I shall beat you with a club to induce you to kill me so that I may reach salvation. Suicide martyr cults of the first centuries are pure kino

Orthodox jews*

Fixed that for you

Isnt the ceo of hbo a Lutheran?
He would make sure it is

>hmmm....
>today I will...
>....destroy Europe for that nun pusy

>Pr*testants

Attached: 1546732106573.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Would they cover this classic

Attached: On-the-Jews-and-their-Lies-cover.jpg (246x369, 37K)

It's a literally just a book critical of jews, if you could read german you'd understand the context. He wrote books critical of almost every religion and and ethnic tradition he didn't like.

Luther actually wrote quite a lot of positive things about the jews in private unpublished at the time works.

Said the papist before going to the dock kiss some more newly arrived migrant feet. Don't forget to pick up your son from church as well, I hear the priest is pretty rough on him.