How bad will it bomb

Zero hype for this soulless remake

Attached: CFF4C4CD-E2FB-48AC-B332-C4AA4526BA32.jpg (960x1440, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BtuzB3HjiYc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qZulb74xEIc
youtube.com/watch?v=gxE9cYTsoDI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm going to see it while hammered. I'll let you know bro

youtu.be/BtuzB3HjiYc
required viewinf

I imagine it’s budget is probably small enough that it doesn’t need to do that great to make a profit.

HOW THE FUCK COULD THEY MAKE IT SO CHUCKY IS JUST A ROGUE A.I. AND NOT THE SOUL OF A SERIAL KILLER

WTF REEEEEEE

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 483K)

>literally SOULLESS

Are there any other games that do this?

So will this somehow tie into the new TV show?
>tfw the Tony Bizz fanfilm didn’t raise enough money, and we got to settle for this

there should be some sort of online movement to boycott remakes. #skipremakes or something. scare them by making it viral. bully them into financing new stories.

Usually new stories fail at the box office

The sequel to IT is bombing too for the record.

nah, it's a reboot that had none of mancini's approval

have any reviews come out for this yet or people that saw screeners?

not yet

Why does Chucky sound like Seth Green?

Attached: 1506212746619.jpg (351x500, 57K)

Or ANY of the old actors’ approval. Then again, MGM does own the franchise as a whole

In the old movies he sounded like Billy West, and Danny Devito when he got angry

There are people saying is the best one so far

Such as?

it shouldnt be hard, only the first one was ok if you were 14 back when it came out. and it was just passable fun shlock.

Didn’t even know this was coming out till I was looking up kinotimes for godzilla this weekend XD

Shills.

I saw this
Ask me anything

What’s the big twist?

Chucky is actually possessed

No the first one is still really good. Fun '80s atmosphere, satire of the 'My Buddy' and 'Teddy Ruxpin' dolls in the '80s (not to mention the insane desire for Cabbage Patch dolls by little girls and '80s toy consumerism in general which was out of control), really cool Chicago location shooting, great vocal performance from Brad Dourof and a nice supporting performance by based Chris Sarandon.

Describe all the kills

>robots can be possessed
Ex-fucking-plain who possesses it

>>robots can be possessed
a doll was possessed on the first one. Why would a robot be different?

Serial killer dies on Buddi doll assembly line and disgruntled programmer accidentally unleashes him

So the twist is just the basic Charles Lee Ray story.

It's no different than possessing an inanimate doll in the original films.

Yeah, serial killer revelation comes very late in the film though

So to anyone who has seen it
What's the point of chucky in this movie?
Is just a crazy Ai that just kills or he has any real reasons? Looking for something at least?

Attached: 1548733957015.png (1280x720, 435K)

He tries to possess all the dolls

for? Original chucky wanted a real body but I see 0 goals for this one

Aren’t they Bluetooth/Cloud based, though? What’s stopping the ai part of it?

He's programmed to be Andy's best friend. When his A.I. goes haywire, he begins killing people that hurt or mistreat Andy, or try to keep them apart.

>He's programmed to be Andy's best friend. When his A.I. goes haywire, he begins killing people that hurt or mistreat Andy, or try to keep them apart.
holy shit this actually sounds good and makes perfect sense

Attached: 1560913745959.png (450x422, 165K)

There is no voodoo shit in this film
Like Hollywood understands clouds. He tries to insert himself into thousands of dolls in the final fight in the toy factory

no voodoo plot line ? fuck this shit.

So why would this chucky turn on andy? Is it the usual “if I’m not your friend, then no one is” trope?

it never turns on him
andy is just trying to stop him

Is the Serial Killer twist real or not?

Attached: 1321893120983921.gif (500x400, 20K)

over/under for the weekend is 20 mil
i went over and will be correct

Attached: 1541460068287.png (531x715, 390K)

>release it the same weekend as TS4
Are they trying to ruin this?

How did it end?

>people don't realize this is setting up Chuckie vs Nu Chuckie

What about that split second in trailers where Andy is trying to save his hanging mom, and chucky is going ape shit? Does she die?

Nope.

Chucky kidnaps Andy's mom, whom he sees as the last thing standing between Andy and him. Andy and his friends locate him at the Buddi assembly line, fight their way through an army of corrupted Buddies, and Andy rescues his mom and destroys Chucky, while Detective Norris shuts down the Buddi system to disable all the dolls.

So Chuckie is just an insane good guy?
Interesting take on it, but still dumb

Chucky is trying to kill his mom because she finds about the doll being alive and chuky see that as a problem for their friendship. And no, she doesn't die.

Andy drops him into hydraulic line shaft thingy but it is implied he has already possessed other doll

>Andy rescues his mom and destroys Chucky
how did he die?

Crushed by the hydraulic press of the assembly line, but of course he manages to jump into another doll to set up a sequel.

There's possession shit on this movie
Chucky can possess any shit with BT and the movie ends with him possessing something else before he "dies".
They changed the killer possession plot with an crazy AI possessing other shit.

It's the same as the original concept. Chucky was a bleeding doll that you would have to buy bandages for. Andy cuts his hand and mixes his blood with the doll which makes him come to life.
Then the blood buddy protects him. The first kill, the babysitter/moms friend was mean to Andy and that was why Chucky killed her.

Chucky fight incoming

Fuck off

are the deaths actually interesting?

why didn't they just make the child and the doll black? doesn't representation = money?

What'd I say?

Like anyone here has actually seen it yet, they're just making things up

The serial killer thing people were posting before, its bs right?

The boy Gabriel Bateman is insanely handsome.

This. I remember hammer to the eye shocked me.

Yep.

Nothing can replace Chucky’s laugh.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qZulb74xEIc

Having sex can

Didn't work for Chucky.

Honestly, as iconic as Chucky's voice is, I sometimes wish he'd just shut the hell up. He'd be a lot creepier if he didn't talk so much. I still enjoy the movies anyway.

Eh kind of I guess.
youtube.com/watch?v=gxE9cYTsoDI

chucky
formerly sneedy

it was good

Good the remake was pure garbage and so is the original