Now that the dust has settled, who was the strongest Avenger?

Now that the dust has settled, who was the strongest Avenger?

Attached: 1545877492834.jpg (750x1000, 113K)

s

Definitely not this skunt

A PoC. Debate her.

I love her

Her movie was good, the feminist pandering is on your face but the rest is cool.

Thanos

me

>Her movie was good
it didn't even get good reviews and thats with MCU bonus

>reviews
Come on user.

Hawkeye

>me punch thing for 2hrs+ is good

Id suck captain marvels dick

Based sneedposting user

Captain Marvel, she said so in an interview. She also does all of her own stunts which is pretty based.

Dr. Strange could fuck her up

Quailman

1ST FOR SIP QUEEN

Attached: 1560306195560.jpg (500x500, 38K)

this show was pathetic.
technically it was worse than black panther, that i couldnt believe could be possible. the FX were even worse than black panther, that , again i couldnt believe could be possible.

also they retconned everything to make it seem captain marvel was the "first avenger" , while it was captain america. nick fury bases the name "avengers" on her rather than captain america as it was in the first movie.
another captain america replacement moment was when she picks the colors of her jumpsuit to reflect those of the USAF. lol

It's Thor, always has been, always will be. They had to make him fat because those leftist fucks want Captain Fungus to be the star.

imagine giving up being king of asgard and appointing a literally who mutt as "queen" instead

I hate what they've done. Asgard was their most interesting location, they destroyed it. Thor went from Shakespearian god to a Fortnite player. Tessa Thompson would be outperformed by a sack of potatoes if they had a scene together. And everybody claps. Fuck Marvel.

have sex

Magic is the worst power ever in comic books because there are no rules. Magicians can be as weak or powerful as needed with no consistency whatsoever.

>Tessa Thompson
>>She gained further recognition for her starring roles as Nyla Adrose in the drama film For Colored Girls (2010), civil rights activist Diane Nash in the historical drama film Selma (2014)
yikes

>Her father is of Afro-Panamanian descent, while her mother is of European and Mexican ancestry.
truly the american dream is fulfilled.

Doctor Strange.

no u

>implying it's not hulk

>le have sex huhuhu

Attached: 1533102839561.jpg (884x500, 86K)

He's a comedian now.

Attached: lol.jpg (1200x631, 110K)

private joker hell I like you you can come over and fuck my sister

>the feminist pandering is on your face

It wasn't, really.

cringe

Jesus

You had best unfuck yourself or I will unscrew your head and shit down your neck!

lose weight.

Captain Marvel is the strongest. She’s got the superior strength, speed and durability.

Although Scarlet Witch and Doctor Strange have more versatility.

Wonder Woman

Carol took a full-force head butt from Thanos and didnt even flinch.

Thanos knew she was stonger than him and he was scared, so he had to pull the power stone off the glove just to be able to punch her with some effect.

Captain Marvel is obviously the strongest, Hulk and Thor never could have shrugged off a head butt at that level, and not even with Stormbreaker and Mljoiner could Thor have caused as much damage to Thanos' ship as Carol did.

Attached: alex-garner-captain-marvel-final-2.jpg (811x1200, 194K)

Thor's name is literally the MIGHTIEST Avenger.

Thanos had a glove with all the stones on it, but had to take one off so he could have more power? Marvel logic, I tell ya.

lol they establish you have to close fist to use a stone, she was holding his hand open which is why they werent hitting each other. Yea Forums logic cant into capeshit.

Brie is the strongest avenger

Thor only has technology, Brie I mean Captain Marvel has Feminism on her side which is like harnessing the power of a Neutron Star.

Attached: 001_1556219299046.jpg (1080x1080, 163K)

Whats the use of an infinity gauntlet if you can't open palm bitchslap someone? Lame.

Attached: 1559711810242.jpg (573x506, 42K)

The point is to tell a story without idiots like you going
>hurr durr why didnt x character do x with x stone
by establishing concrete rules there is still room for dramatic tension. BTW the comics dont have this "open hand" rule and the story ends on a deus ex machina that would of made people freak if they did it in the movie.

Yeah I hate that scene after thinking about it. Just for a little hype feminist power moment, they fucked up the scale of the MCU.
The absolute strongest villain the UNIVERSE has seen, at his peak, can't even make her flinch. Thanos. The guy who just broke CAPTAIN AMERICA'S SHIELD, PUNCHED THE HULK INTO BASEDMISSION, LITERALLY STOMPED THOR IN LOW DIFF and kinda took Ironman at the very beginning of the fight in one hit...

It's clearly established he has the most power out of anything here. I repeat, he broke the damn shield and punched Hulk into forever being a pussy. Yet just for a few claps they make Cap Marvel tank him without feeling a thing.
Meaning she can murderrape the entire Avengers team we've been with for the past decade including their villains at the same time, that just cheapens everything.

What's idiotic is inventing forced rules for the most powerful artifact in the universe. If that's what the writers need to do to create tension then they suck at their jobs.

Care to elaborate on that Deus ex machina friendo?

She managed to become increasingly less interesting the longer her movie went on.

except they didnt make up these rules in the first place, its an adaptation of a comic from the 90s. They actually improved upron the source material and elevated it, which is objectively good. If you cant accept this capeshit isnt for you.

Doctor Strange unites the heroes as a distraction for Adam Warlock to swoop in with his master plan to settle an age old rivalry with Thanos. Basically Adam Warlock wins by playing super advanced chess, not by interacting with Thanos or the plot. So if they did that in a film setting it would be fucking retarded and make no sense whatsoever.

Superman

If you're the same user you just fucking said the open hand rule wasn't in the comics! Get Marvels dick out of your mouth, there's not enough oxygen getting to your brain!

Sorry youre right actually ive just been drinking. If you read the comic the storyline is 100% Thanos focused so the restrictions arent necessary. However since the movies are called Avengers the Avengers need a fighting chance and Thanos turning everyone into confetti isnt satisyfing. Thats all im trying to say. Tho in the comic Iron mans head gets ripped off, this was before he was famous.

me

Unironically Thor or Hulk when he can't have sex

the only way to enjoy this is to delete all scenes with capt marvel in it.
or just stop at the infinity war, the best of the avengers movie.