Favourite Monologues

>So, Mr. Orange, you're tellin' me this very good friend of mine, who did four years for my father, who in four years never made a deal, no matter what they dangled in front of him, you're telling me that now, that now this man is free, and we're making good on our commitment to him...HE'S JUST GONNA DECIDE, OUT OF THE FUCKING BLUE, TO RIP US OFF?!!!

Attached: 1434424489457.jpg (2880x1619, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wQTbkEeCTeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>OUT OF THE FUCKING BLUE

He killed this scene.

Chris >>>>>>>>>>> Sean

not quite a monologue but absolute kino nonetheless
youtube.com/watch?v=wQTbkEeCTeM

>went to wikipedia to check if they are actually brothers
>turns out Chris has been dead for 13 years
Fuck

>All train compartments smell vaguely of shit. It gets so you don't mind it. That's the worst thing that I can confess. You know how long it took me to get there? A long time. When you die you're going to regret the things you don't do. You think you're queer? I'm going to tell you something: we're all queer. You think you're a thief? So what? You get befuddled by a middle-class morality? Get shut of it. Shut it out. You cheated on your wife? You did it, live with it. You f*** little girls, so be it. There's an absolute morality? Maybe. And then what? If you think there is, then be that thing. Bad people go to hell? I don't think so. If you think that, act that way. A hell exists on earth? Yes. I won't live in it. That's me. You ever take a dump made you feel like you'd just slept for twelve hours?

Attached: al.jpg (344x147, 5K)

What's this from?

FUCK I miss Louis CK so much, that bald faggot really touched a soft spot in my wrinkled old heart. It's a shame we'll never see anything from him again.

>STOP POINTING UR GUN AT MY DAD

> revealed the primary cause of death was heart disease, with the prescription drug promethazine with codeine and an enlarged heart due to obesity being possible contributing circumstances. The toxicology report revealed that valium, morphine, marijuana and an elevated level of codeine were found in his bloodstream.

didnt even realized he died

It should have been Sean that died.

Yeah, after he said all that shit about Chavez and Maduro I wish he was the one whose heart gave out.

>now why don't you tell us what really happened?
that last line ruined it for me baka desu senpai

Louie S4 is probably my favourite 22 minute tv show of all time

You have meddled with the primal forces of nature, Mr. Beale, and I won't have it! Is that clear? You think you've merely stopped a business deal. That is not the case! The Arabs have taken billions of dollars out of this country, and now they must put it back! It is ebb and flow, tidal gravity! It is ecological balance! You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations. There are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems, one vast and immane, interwoven, interacting, multivariate, multinational dominion of dollars. Petro-dollars, electro-dollars, multi-dollars, reichmarks, rins, rubles, pounds, and shekels. It is the international system of currency which determines the totality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today! And YOU have meddled with the primal forces of nature, and YOU... WILL... ATONE! Am I getting through to you, Mr. Beale? You get up on your little twenty-one inch screen and howl about America and democracy. There is no America. There is no democracy. There is only IBM, and ITT, and AT&T, and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today. What do you think the Russians talk about in their councils of state, Karl Marx? They get out their linear programming charts, statistical decision theories, minimax solutions, and compute the price-cost probabilities of their transactions and investments, just like we do.

We no longer live in a world of nations and ideologies, Mr. Beale. The world is a college of corporations, inexorably determined by the immutable bylaws of business. The world is a business, Mr. Beale. It has been since man crawled out of the slime. And our children will live, Mr. Beale, to see that... perfect world... in which there's no war or famine, oppression or brutality. One vast and ecumenical holding company, for whom all men will work to serve a common profit, in which all men will hold a share of stock. All necessities provided, all anxieties tranquilized, all boredom amused. And I have chosen you, Mr. Beale, to preach this evangel.

Attached: 768C3AB4-F721-4B59-A4F1-74FFDC07D25B.jpg (1000x1500, 348K)

Oh, Yea Forums, you never fail to make me cringe. None of these are monologues.

We're bored. We're all bored now. But has it ever occurred to you, Wally, that the process that creates this boredom that we see in the world now, may very well be a self perpetuating, unconscious form of brainwashing created by a world totalitarian government based on money and that all of this is much more dangerous than one thinks, and its not just a question of individual survival, Wally, but that somebody who's bored is asleep, and somebody who's asleep will not say no?

why, mr. Anderson, why? why, why do you do it? why, why get up? why keep fighting? do you believe you're fighting for something, for more than your survival? can you tell me what it is, do you even know? is it freedom or truth, perhaps peace - could it be for love? illusions, mr. Anderson, vagaries of perception. temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. and all of them as artificial as the matrix itself. although, only a human mind could invent something as insipid as love. you must be able to see it, mr. Anderson, you must know it by now! you can't win, it's pointless to keep fighting! why, mr. Anderson, why, why do you persist?

Attached: agentsmith.png (644x504, 284K)

Ok thanks homo

see

Bonjour redditor

*bloo