Alita Thread

Why no Alita bread guys? Also sorry for the lack of original art, needed to get a thread up ASAP

Attached: 1553042487412.jpg (1240x1574, 107K)

Im all for discussing Alita, but its probably going to be deleted because fuck this place. The cgi in this movie is fuckin mind blowing though

What happened? It's been a while since I've dropped in. What do you mean it'll get deleted?

aren't these threads illegal or something?

Go back to your Discord

This, fuck alita reddiscord fags

just finished all 5 volumes of Battle Angel Alita deluxe edition
should i read those spin off series ?

Attached: memed.jpg (300x300, 25K)

I don't know. What do you mean illegal?

Fuck off

Wheres mah bluray?!

We're not allowed to make generals any more
There have been several Alita-related threads since then but if you don't start it with an open ended question or something it might get taken down

>needed to get a thread up ASAP
Why?

Read Holy Night and Other Stories if you haven't done that before moving on to Last Order, I recommend both of the other series but the tone and content is a bit different so it's easier if you can separate them in your mind a bit

Oh... that's silly. Why did they do that?
Because there was no Alita bread

A thread got deleted earlier. Idk why they hate it though. Maybe because of these dick smokers

Generals are banned now, most of us have moved onto discord while we wait for the bluray to drop

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 3.30.50 PM.png (1116x194, 48K)

The threads get deleted because you don't talk about the movie. You just sit around and do waifufaggotry.

Not true, we also talk about how extremely handsome Keean Johnson is.

But people DO talk about it, you're just blind to it cause you refuse to acknowledge that people are into it.

Peaches was a janny and he admitted to protecting the threads so he got fired, but a bunch of haters made a huge deal out of it and tried to get the mods involved
Mods asked us to stick to talking about the movie which we tried hard to do but without any janny support we ended up getting crushed with sneeds and trolls and spam until the mods just kept the threads from bumping

It happened because you alita shitheads just came to Yea Forums to shit up the board. The generals were nothing but shitposting, spam, waifufaggotry and trash tier posting. The mods stuck the generals in the where they belonged.
>I made an Alita thread because there wasn't one.
That isn't a reason to make a thread you retarded reddit tourist. Your kind and these shitty alita threads aren't wanted on Yea Forums. Have someone to invite you to the alita tranny discord and get the fuck off this board faggot. Your kind isn't wanted around here.

>just came to Yea Forums to shit up the board
We were the one decent spot in this trash fire and all we wanted to do was talk about a movie
Which is apparently unheard of around here

Whats the best scene and why is it her waking up?

Attached: __5a2ae6f582bda.jpg (1800x968, 157K)

>It happened because you alita shitheads just came to Yea Forums to shit up the board
It's one thread at a time. You're the type of person that one pizza a day out of thousands are made at a restaurant with pineapple one it.
>The generals were nothing but shitposting, spam, waifufaggotry and trash tier posting
Already debunked this
>That isn't a reason to make a thread
It literally is you tard
>these shitty alita threads aren't wanted on Yea Forums
Is that why people flocked to the threads when they were allowed?
Overall, why are you mad that people want to talk about a movie on their favorite website?

>Our shit doesn't stink, yours does.
Leave.