Is she right?

Is she right?

Attached: 6EFFECA9-BB62-42EF-868A-75125184D965.jpg (828x712, 287K)

Fast and Furious = honest diversity that comes off naturally
Shoehorned 'diversity' (original character replaced with a nog, swapped genders) that sticks out = dishonest

how much was she eaten alive for this statement?

It doesn't matter. Her opinion is different from the approved rhetoric of twitterlibs, she will get annihilated for it.

Not yet but she only has 3 replies.

She will never work again for saying this. Rip

Or, ya know, just make a good movie and don't worry about the diversity at all...

so what white boy is dicking this pinoy?

>a movie succeeds because its good
Lol

>Fast and Furious = honest diversity that comes off naturally
ITS BEEN A LOOOONG DAY

Based yet bluepilled

progressives raped and killed her shortly after this was posted. goodnight sweet princess

>write a good script
>bring on a talented director
>cast a bunch of ugly mutts who can't act
>movie sucks

Attached: 1508607924443.png (346x528, 211K)

How long before Twitter lynch mob starts @ing at her to tell her that she's basically white because pale-skinned Chinese are not oppressed, and she doesn't get to have an opinion.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-18 at 9.59.57 PM.png (1340x832, 165K)

Perhaps we all have more in common than we thought.

Yeah kinda actually.

Movies nowadays focus more on the “message” than a good script.

Yes and it's cancerous

The diversity is not the reason those movies suck

No, she's still wrong. Diversity does not always guarantee harmony. The lions can't sleep with the lamb just yet.

I think these livetweet threads are a group of people phishing for retards from here who feel the need to reply on twatter thus outting themselves as 4channelers.
Don't fall for it.

Yes but she'll get torn apart and apologize for this in 2 days

fucking racist BITCH

What a fucking moron

I didnt say those movies suck, that's not even the correct reply to my post you ass

is there any evidence other than cherry picked anecdotes that diversity in media has any positive social effect other than giving social justice adherents warm fuzzy feelings? i work around a bunch of bottom of the barrel blacks as well as a few that amount to the cream of the crop and i can't really see any of either group giving a shit

Nope, she's still to brainwashed to see diversity just means no whites.
She will get the rope like everyone else when the time comes.

I bet this guy's testicles are the size of raisins.

Attached: soyboy types.jpg (1024x721, 166K)

So this is how normies think...

of course she is right. i just don't like shit movies and remakes, reboots, reimaginations , gender or race swappings to pass it as a new story and so on. if the characters are cool and engaging i am on board but it got to be done smartly . blacks and ladies and mics minorities can be protagonists, they just have to have something worhtwhile to propose.a point of view. values. a style. something. new ideas. just fucking showing up is not enough.

none. truth and justice do not need to be forced on you by gunpoint

>a smart and humble opinion about movies
>get replies about disney shit

How about some diversity in the people that ultimately profit the most from the film industry. All the Jew owners and heads of studios.