So she is currently ruling Asgard. What happens during her reign?

So she is currently ruling Asgard. What happens during her reign?

Attached: queen.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

it will fall into ruins, no doubt about this

> Allows unrestricted dark elf immigration
> Rapes skyrocket

thor becomes her personal pusy slave

Judging from history, she'll steal everything that isn't nailed down and start buying luxury space ships and beautiful properties on other planets for her inevitable coup attempt escape.

all white boys must be put into chains and into ebony breeding grounds, where they are used by thick, big lipped ebony queens who thwap their big ass harder and harder

PIG NOSTRILS

It's just a town in the Netherlands. She doesn't have much to do. Meek could rule it and do as good a job

Did you know that despite being only 13% of the population, dark elves acount for 50% of unsanctioned Bifrost travel.

i thought it was in europe

This is the second time Chris hemsworth's has been in a terrible reboot.

Will this do him in?

She dons a huge strapon and has various Earth females bought to her throne.

She's ruling """"Asgard"""". She's basically the mayor of a tiny fishing village

How terrible wouldn't that be awful Haha Haha.

WHAT AN UGLY BITCH
WHY WOULD ANYONE WILLINGLY PAY MONEY TO WATCH THIS ABOMINATION?

Reparations.

I find the thought of her molesting the other MCU actresses and pegging them while spouting identity politics kind of hot.

Unlikely, since literally every woman on Earth has a thing for him

Why does Tessa Thompson piss off incels so bad? I don't get it

she doesn't like working with white guys, but keeps on taking the roles. Hemsworth should be ashamed of himself

Slayas gonna slay

Attached: tessathompson.jpg (1000x562, 432K)

Ugly, vocal on being political against white men and a middling actress.

Overt racist. Doesn't that piss you off, too?

Mel Gibson crossed (((them))) and paid his penance for years
Liam Neeson was twit mobbed
Kate Smith can no longer perform
but a flat nosed darkie pops off about race without repercussion
this ugly mutt, whoopie etal
Many such cases! Sad!!!

planet of the apes reboot when ?

crime

based? yep

talentless and ugly. riding the right cocks to get shoved into everybody's face fucking constantly.

tell me this isn't real

Wait, is that the same blactress?

The age of man is over

She melts down all the history because race-ism

Attached: vikings nigger white genocide sweden.jpg (750x918, 107K)

its a tiny collection of houses on earth who gives a fuck? No wonder thor left.

Attached: 1547854183231.jpg (2043x1371, 627K)

crime rate to skyrocket

also pretty sure she rules nothing seeing how she is on earth and has to abide by laws and other shit.

She kicks out all the whiteys, and then only she is left.

Wouldn’t balder be next in line? Why give it to an alcoholic slaver?

But it was already in ruins because of Thor, she can only go up

She literally spent decades wallowing in self pity after being defeated by the woman this beat. She’s a terrible choice to lead them

kek Thor knows Asgard is in ruins so he gives her the reins to make it seem like he didn't abandon everyone to have some cool space adventures

is she trans? asking for a friend

Attached: tessa.png (696x1126, 657K)

Jesus...

Yeah she's a nigger.

He'll probably stop getting cast as a lead, since his star power doesn't seem to extend past the MCU ensemble.

This. She's a walking talking personification of the double-standard in the media.

then who is?
some faceless nobody asguard?
thor even says, shes the one who has been running shit like a mayor keeping them all fed and homed
thor doesnt want it
so why not?

Fake news.

Wow, she is so beautiful, strong and independent. I wish my children were niggers.

>What happens during her reign?
She uses there advance tech to conquer most of Europe in like 2 days

\thread.

Attached: 1277318690469.jpg (127x104, 3K)

What the FUCK is her tax policy though!?

BASED IF TRUE

This
All the blonde, fair skinned male asgardians used over and over by the insatiable dark women asgardians

In Ragnarok she was an unscrupulous alcoholic bitch who sold untold numbers of innocents into slavery. She only joins the good guys because the evil woman who killed her dyke squad is back. She's not a good guy, and there's no reason she'd care about Asgard or have any reason to rule it.

Idk what she is but it's not human

electrical tape is not a substitute for heat-shrink tubing!

>Sif 2020!

Attached: Jaimie Alexander 10.jpg (883x1200, 378K)

Sif solo movie focused on her saving the Asgardian men from the oppressive reign of and when

>PISS OFF MUTT!

Attached: 48394093490.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

she has no range. cant tell if worse than j law or not. i find her less ugly than jlaw anyhow.

i spoke too soon. she ugly!

le smug millennial face, so cute ^.^

What about her tax policy?

I think it was implied she was running the place while her King was stuck drinking himself to death. Makes you wonder if she made a attempt to get him off his knees (like the last Thor movie) only to give up and pass him kegs.

He should do Power Rangers. Why don't they cast Australians in PR anymore?

They cast Kiwi's instead because they film there

Nobody:

Absolutely nobody:

Not a single soul:

Hollywood: "Let's blackwash white characters!!"

All farms now grow watermelons

When dark elves move into a neighborhood, asgardians move out and the property values plummet.

>his dad's frickin gone

She's unattractive, her first big character was in capeshit and at that was worst of the cast: drunk, rude and mutt. This is clearly not what people like about women no matter what left says so yeah.

A black girl with no boobs, now thats a rarity. Most have pendulous milkers.

do you mean the advanced computer tech that got turned into atoms by a giant fire demon or the scrapheap that was left by Thanos on the ship they had to completely abandon as well

>all white boys must be put into chains and into ebony breeding grounds, where they are used by thick, big lipped ebony queens who thwap their big ass harder and harder
Haha ha...Who would want that?
I uh...I want that. Please do that for me.

Attached: I see your schwartz is a big as mine.gif (285x178, 1.13M)

>all white boys must be put into chains and into ebony breeding grounds, where they are used by thick, big lipped ebony queens who thwap their big ass harder and harder
>thick, big lipped ebony queens who thwap their big ass harder and harder

Attached: 1295465707674.gif (278x77, 1.68M)

i like this new shit meme when it conforms to my beliefs