Attached: eyo.jpg (807x786, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JHytlkqPRCk
youtube.com/watch?v=BwPOAYqv99g
youtube.com/watch?v=wxZwRcHFjFg
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Dude crossovers!

Attached: 1530446594320.png (644x740, 11K)

Dexter

Don

Dexter. By a mile. And I don't even like that series.

Fist fight?
Dexter > Tony >> Don > Walt
Prep time and whatnot?
Dexter > Walt > Tony >> Don

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAADUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
DUHDUHDUHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 1556271383608.png (808x805, 446K)

please fucking explain how dexter could beat tony goddamn soprano in a fist fight?

He could defeat all of them combined

Attached: F2CB5219-02C7-408B-9206-960632EAAC8F.jpg (300x451, 26K)

Dexter is trained in martial arts and has faught and beaten similarly trained people before (Doakes for example). Tony has a lot of experience but I don't think he had any actual training, plus he's in much worse shape than Dexter.

Not him but I remember when Dexter beat up that one girl's dad in the ally by hitting him in a specific pressure point. That implies that Dexter also knows other ways to incapacitate people by just a few hits on them. Tony seems like he just throws punches.

fuck, now i wanna watch dexter S1,2&4 again and forget every other part of it. pure kino

Exactly, he's a fat fuck which is why the actor who played him died so prematurely. He should be at the bottom of the list for the fist fight.

meant for

Don.
Don't (you) me.

>draper immediately gets rekt by whoever
>dexter murders tony
>walter would do some chemist shit that blows dexter up
tony is my favorite character of the bunch though

the audience

He's a fat fuck but he also basically has fist fights for a living. Don lost a fight with a drunk Duck, and Walt had lung cancer for most of the show, plus no training in combat and lost to Jesse.

the mads mikkelsen hannibal lecter should be in there. he probably has the highest power level.

You some retarded karate manlets or something? Tony has like 100 pounds on dexter. In a fight technique means nothing when someone has that much weight on you. Tony would knock him the fuck out.

don draper WON

Attached: Iknew.jpg (1033x679, 168K)

the non John Lithgow scenes in S4 are shit. nobody would give a damn about that season if it wasn't for him.

BEHOLD, THE ULTIMATE WARRIORS

Attached: 1560898691435.png (1762x962, 3.44M)

Decades of beating people to a pulp > Mc dojo karate crap

That is obese though, much different. Tony grew up an athlete that was always built-fat and was a mafia enforcer. Dexter would never stand a chance considering Tony's height and weight advantage.

Dexter is way smarter and in better shape though. He'd probably just sedate Tony with a syringe while he's raiding the fridge for some gabagool.

I tried to rewatch it but it's much worse than I remembered. The constant narration is so grating, not to mention the cheesy ghost dad he sees and the dark passenger.

Dexter by a mile, not even a contest

Usually I'd agree but Dexter has experience to go with his training, not to mention the fitness and youth advantages.

Weight classes matter with equally skilled opponents. Tony however was no varsity athlete and Dexter studied jiu jitsu and had many fights under his belt against other killers.

Attached: fedor+drops+zulu[1].gif (640x482, 1.88M)

Walt is the smartest by far.

samefag
>thinks fat = strong
>talks about "mc dojo" in any thread about fighting
fat fucks are useless and disgusting.
dexter would deal with him in 5-10 seconds. broken neck

It doesn't matter how he grew up, he was a completely out of shape fag who wouldn't be able to walk to the fight without being out of breath. Dexter was muscular, a well-trained and experienced fighter and would destroy him. I say all this as a fat fuck so at the very least you're stroking my ego here.

>serial killer fighting a fair fight in the first place
he'd ambush him in the middle of the night

Heisenberg by a goddamned light year.

Attached: 01CA9C63-A6E3-4DF0-8D46-9ACC3CF2BB6A.jpg (640x640, 69K)

Dexter would wreck the others and it's not even close.

Attached: oh.gif (220x259, 160K)

he'd start crying for fifteen minutes then try to run the others over, the car would become stuck in a comical way, and he'd soil himself then lay on the floor crying while being killed.
he's a faggot.

You retards have never been in a fight in all your lives. You don't know shit about combat. I grew up with 15 years of wrestling, and now box and grapple as a hobby as an adult. Tony would DESTROY that little fag Dexter. He has never competed once and rarely beat anyone up.

then he'd click his keys and a machine gun would pop out of the trunk

Yes but we're arguing from . Fist fight implies no tricks, just a straight up physical confrontation.

Sneed

Don.
He is the only one who has military training.

Dude stop projecting and use both of your brain cells. The only person listed here that poses a threat is dexter and even then Mr. White would out think his ass.

>competed
haha
haha
kill yourself, if you can figure out how, you pathetic fucking effeminate faggot.

Attached: (you).jpg (481x459, 36K)

This is based on what the internet says are the actual actors stats.
Tony: 6'01" 270 lbs
Dexter: 5'10" 175
Walter: 5'10.5" 160 lbs
Don: 6'01 200 lbs

>hasn't watched BB
>hasn't seen the ginger cancer faggot crying every episode
>hasn't seen him being captured 15 times

1. he could easily beat tony in a fist fight. He beat a ripped ex-navy seal in a fist fight.
2. he wouldn't kill tony in a fist fight you retard. He's a murderer not a boxer.

this

Attached: AB3256BF-C356-42AF-A11A-4A5A01EC12A2.png (500x570, 135K)

With prep time it'd be close between Walt and Dexter, but Dexter has too much experience kidnapping and murdering people not to give it to him.

Tony's judgment would get clouded with insane rage and Dexter would remain perfectly calm and collected in a fight.

You're clearly projecting you beta nerd. Just admit you have never been in a street fight or never wrestled/boxed/grappled in any competitions.

If you haven' then its pretty clear you are no man.

yeah, don't worry about dexter beating up an ex-special forces guy with 50% more muscle than him, worry about the fat, untrained alcoholic that can't go up a flight of stairs without having a heart attack.

getting mad is one of the worst things you can do in a fight

you regularly spend your time stuffing your nose into fat men's crotches, and you do it for free or you pay to be able to do it.
you're pathetic and disgusting.

All these incels who don’t understand why weight classes exist, lel

Attached: A624967F-47EB-44ED-8028-FDB840F7E07F.jpg (960x960, 43K)

I’ll give it to you Dexter has had more experience killing people and that he’s got an edge in that department. However WW is literally a mastermind and with enough prep time I think he’d have the upper hand. It’s like Boba Fett vs Vader. Both equally badass but ones a shade more skillful

He’s right though, you fucking retard
Don’t bother. 9/10 of these kids have unironically never been in a fight. Inb4 muh edgy hardcore responses

Attached: AFF19F10-C933-4383-84F6-96279532FD2E.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

dexter is fucking poor compared to the rest and has no friends, but he is definitely the sneakiest
Walt is the smartest and he richest but except for Jesse he has no backup
Tony is rich and tough and has all of his Capos backing him up
Don is pretty smart and could probably smooth talk Tony and get on his good side

LOL you would never be able to defend yourself or your wife and children? You can never call yourself a man you pathetic soiboi.

see

I generally agree that heavier people have substantial advantages but Dexter's training and conditioning would give him the edge. Tony wouldn't be too threatening unless they wrestled.

He’s right though, you samefag retard

Attached: 030F4C72-A71A-48FF-A386-7F032F98ADE4.png (900x676, 410K)

crotch sniffer.
do you sometimes lick the sweat off their balls and joke about it with them.
why haven't you killed yourself yet, or is that what the morbid obesity is for.

Tony Soprano isn’t one of those people though, so that’s retarded, you fucking retard. There is a massive difference between having huge shoulders and a barrel chest, like tony soprano, and being too obese to stand, like your picture.
You would know this if you weren’t a pasty, unathletic loser

Attached: 0C341C71-5004-4D82-9A5F-23EC12BBAA9F.jpg (480x480, 21K)

This is the most embarrassing post in the history of this trash website

Just think of me when you are getting your head bashed in by a wild nigger and you have no training or knowledge of how to defend yourself.

Don via shitting himself

Don gives a manly charismatic sales pitch and everyone calms down.

Fist fight
Dexter > Tony >>> Don >>>>> Walt (got beat up by fuckin skrawny ass Jessie a few times)
Prep time
Walt > Dexter > Tony >>> Don
Sorry Tone, maybe next time.

Attached: tony.jpg (780x585, 54K)

>muh contact sports r gay
Projection

Attached: A43D7523-4F88-4DD3-9E3E-CF4CE3439938.png (750x1334, 2.4M)

this is a 100% factual post

Dexter would win. You have to catch the greasy little fucker to hurt him and he would choke them out before they could land a single blow.

I still think Dexter beats prep time Walt. Walt gets lucky too many times, or manages to talk his way out of things, but I don't think that'd work with Dexter.

Walter has mustard gas and explosives though.

is that you in the image, a no-neck blob of fat.
fat
fat
Always funny how the obese announce themselves. WIth fat cunts it is "look at that stick thin bitch! she's so ugly, eurgh she doesn't have a backside at all!".
With the fat men, it is "lol weight classes", without realising that weight classes are based generally on muscle and skeletal weight, and not the sacks of greasy, rancid, artery clogging fat that they drag from their car to the sofa each day.

while I agree, being fat does help you carry a harder punch

Attached: brasilian blow-job.jpg (1200x630, 146K)

Guarantee you don't even lift or do any type of physical exercise either lmao. Probably a sedentary weeb loser.

Its times like this I'd like to remind all animefags on Yea Forums that Light Yagami did nothing wrong except get caught.

Calling somebody a samefag while samefagging pure kino

yeah, it's been proven. but only if you have the muscle and training to throw it.
if you are an untrained piece of slow shit, that punch isn't going anywhere.
if you are a highly trained serial killer that has been doing it for a decade or so, nightly, you have the advantage.

>blob calls someone else sedentary
when was the last time you could see your own dick, fatso

If Tony lost the only possible way that could have happened was that he got sucker punched, which we all know is a bitch move.

>if you are a highly trained serial killer that has been doing it for a decade or so, nightly, you have the advantage.
true that basically closes the argument

Dexter has a syringe full of goof juice

>he didnt even show how to kick

based swimming instructor

In a straight up fight? Dexter
Prep time? Walt worked for the cartels right? Well the cartels are much bigger than the NY families, key allone the Soprano crew.

youtube.com/watch?v=JHytlkqPRCk
35 seconds in, the real champion appears.

Tony gets Dexter arrested by screaming homophobic slurs at him so loudly from the kill table that the cops are called no matter how remote the location and Walt has him killed in jail before he can talk his way out of it with contrived lazy writing. Don is the last to be targeted by any of them and takes the time to fucks all three of their wives thus being the real winner.

>Walt cooking meth for Tony under duress
>Double crosses Tony and tries to have him killed by Dexter
>Tony barely wins and turns on Walt
>Jesse arrives in the nick of time and shoots Tony in the back of the head
>Jesse starts crying
>Don Draper fucks meadow

>Don being too low of a priority to pursue and ultimately wins without doing anything except drinking/banging their women
kino

i wonder how the scenario would change if it was set in rural utah

kek

>it's a Tony rants at the Mormons episode and pretends to be a devout Catholic despite never going to church
>Dexter blends in just fine
>Draper fucks all of the women
>Walter crams the trunk of his car with fertilizer based explosives and puts a brick on the gas pedal

Kek

Dexter is a fag that would get rocked by tony in a fist fight

Could Bobby take on Dex? Let's assume they are both intoxicated and playing Monopoly.

see

>Draper fucks all of the women
pretty sure he'd be buried in mormon desert the minute he tried. righteous fury aint nothin to fuck with

maybe he could grab a polygamous dude's secondary wife that he doesn't watch as closely

The fact that The Shield is never brought up along with these shows makes me happy to see it's not plebshit despite being so similar in subject matter

Attached: 600c4f113ddc75b59e0203cd858053fd.jpg (744x554, 46K)

This.

Tonyfags are retarded.

Dexter would fuck everyone on that list up.

quality post

this and patrick bateman

have sex virgin inceI

>WW is literally a mastermind and with enough prep time I think he’d have the upper hand
Did you even fucking watch BB?

JfC.

The Shield is a shit show.

Michael Chiklis is a shit actor.

I always turned off the TV or changed the channel when that garbage popped up. You're a contrarian pleb.

not him but Gus somewhat had Dexter tier plot armor and Walter still prevailed

Columbo would end anyone you try to add to the list.
Just when you think he was beaten, he'd turn around and say "just one more thing, ", and it would be game over.

>Gus somewhat had Dexter tier plot armor
What the fuck are you on about?

You're talking about a guy who has a good decade and a half experience in abducting and killing people, who has a fuck ton of martial arts experience and a fuck ton of intelligence to back all of that up. That's not "plot armour". Those are skills built over time. No amount of thinkery could get Walter out of it if Dexter wanted him dead.

Out of all the shows OP listed, Dexter is the worst. But I'd still give him the edge over anyone else on that list.

can't argue that to be honest but I'd claim that Walter still has a freak chance although it isn't likely. the other characters are royally fucked though.

jesse isnt a part of this. how would this differ? i know one of you knows.

>Dexter vs. Mike
who would win?

/thread

walt killed mike
dexter can kill walt
dexter can kill mike
the real question is, dexter vs. black widow.

an argument between these guys would be epic!

there could possibly be a rock paper scissors effect though

black widow, but its really not fair because shes capeshit

Someone explain to me why Dexter picked Debra over Brian. I am still seething, it was such a stupid fucking thing to do. Also, Methman will win, too smart.

no, he couldn´t beat all the fucking mafia, not even Walter White

>Methman will win, too smart.
he's a tired geezer with a terminal illness though

Mike was usually pretty careful, the only reason Walt killed him is because he'd let his guard down after the business with Gus. Mike has no relation to Dexter hence no reason to lower his guard to a stranger. We've seen him more capable in stealth and self defense scenarios than Walter. What would motivate Dexter to target Mike?

>What would motivate Dexter to target Mike?
being a murderer

Take out Tony first, that boy can get out of control really quick. Dexter will masturbate over how beautiful this game is and I haven't seen mad men to really know what ad-mans super power is.

Duck Phillips he killed 17 men in Okinawa

Attached: images - 2019-06-19T111714.174.jpg (739x415, 12K)

wouldn't dexter seduce her, then inject her in the neck when she let's her guard down, tape her to a table and execute her.
she already died once, proves she isn't invulnerable

>cant into feelings
>seduce her
Isn't his thing that women see that he's hollow when they fuck him? How the fuck is he going to swing that?

>I haven't seen mad men to really know what ad-mans super power is.
He has a very high alcohol tolerance and can seduce any woman he wants. He's like a miserable depressed James Bond in a way.

That's it? Mikey boy had his reasons

>he couldn´t beat all the fucking mafia
lol why would he have to do that? He just has to kill Tony.
Dexter took out a buff former black ops soldier in hand to hand combat, how would some fat wop compare?
How often did Tony ever fight someone that was fighting back?

>walt killed mike
Yo, fucking spoilers, retard

Dexter isn't exactly sane

Go back to Yea Forums you weeb faggots, no one knows or cares what you are talking about

Remember that Dexter sneaks up on his victims with a tranquilizer needle. The nonsense you said doesn’t mean shit

Plus, he's a trained martial artist.
He took on Doakes who outweighed him by like 40lbs and is an ex-Navy Seal.

Dexter would fucking end Tony.

Honestly this, Dexter is extremely overpowered. He's as smart as Walter White and as lethal as a spec ops fag in martial arts.

He's both a serial killer and top tier assassin

one could argue that Dexter could take all of them on at the same time

That's fucking nothing. The other 3 boys are actual killers. This man is set up to fail in this game.

What does real life have to do with Dexter fucking up special forces meatheads in hand to hand combat, while Tony is an overweight, out of shape alcoholic with some prior experience beating the shit out of people that were outnumbered and not fighting back?

Based Columbo poster

youtube.com/watch?v=BwPOAYqv99g
He's a psycho, they are charming and highly gifted at manipulation. Feelings are only a hinderance.

Light is unironically retarded.

Pete would brain them all

Attached: 600pxMad107rifle3.jpg (600x341, 46K)

haha
batman beats superman
wonderwoman is pregnant at the end of endgame
tony stark is captain america's father

You are right

I'd imagine it would be like that boxing scene from that Sherlock Holmes movie with Robert Downey Jr except involving knives

You have to admit though, Tony is good at logical deduction.
"EH, HOW COMES -"

>my mom was brutally murdered
>charming
What the fuck was that?

Dexter is literally a trained killer and the only one of them who could exert themselves without dying from being in shit health.

literally no other character can take this guy on except for maybe popeye or bugs bunny or the genie from aladdin

Attached: the-mask-world-cup-630x349[1].jpg (825x464, 152K)

After he loses his V card he gets laid pretty easily.

>fighting someone
>Tony Soprano is in the background and can tackle you at any moment
that would be terrifying

Tone absolutely wrecks any of those faggots in any scenario. checkem

shortcut to her vagina, women fall for sympathy stories. he also gauged that she was rebellious by her phone conversation, so the edgy but true story worked twice as well.

>almost gets taken out by two discount niggers with 9s
>absolutely wrecks
Come on man, take this seriously.

*gets shot by junior and sucker punched by bobby*

confirmed for tony choking on a chicken bone before the fight starts.

Attached: 1529361922380.png (804x4485, 3.11M)

Where is Noah kills Tony option?

Attached: 124e0d413d3744a37155d0249c8697e8.png (1280x720, 585K)

did you not look at the pic?

Who names their white child Jamal? You right, sorry boss, first day using my brain.

didn't the fat fuck die irl

Dude, Tony has 0 training in martial arts and is a fat ass. Not strong fat, just fat

the only person BMI35 would beat is walter

don accidentally blows the rest up

kek

You mean the only way Tony WINS is if he sucker punches Dex, as Tony does to start most his fights

Kek dexter is fucked there

Jamal Ginsberg was just a name Tony called him once

Ah yes, the Hasidic homeboy. Just saw the clip.
youtube.com/watch?v=wxZwRcHFjFg

>tfw now imagining dexter internally monologuing about his monopoly moves

I chose the car piece, as its the only thing that will be able to transport me AND my dark passenger