What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: dexter.jpg (618x407, 273K)

he should've joined his brother in season 1

Attached: 1447315420049.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

1 of maybe 4 or 5 times ive ever teared up at a movie or tv show. totally worth suffering through those bad latter series episodes to get this final 5 minutes.

Last season of the show is shit. Final shot is pure kino.

No it isn't.

Dexter writers post Season 4.

Attached: IcYf3MW[1].jpg (916x545, 120K)

Yes it is user.

now google "the sopranos writers"

why

Is this where you pretend the shittening wasn't all Scott Buck's fault? He's killed three shows now.

Because it’s the perfect punishment for him. He’s trapped pretending to be something he’s not and fears that his urges may come back. But if it ever does he’ll be caught and it’ll probably be some random dude. Also that shot makes us expect a tonight’s the night but cuts to black before it might happen.

It was kino. From start to end. The only thing I think they did wrong was not have Dexter fuck Deborah. (they were not blood relation, so it would have been fine) My favorite character was Doax. I don't believe he was meant to be a comical character but his character was unintentionally funny. The should have not ended the series the way they did, They should have had D and D join together and become a team.

>be Jew producer
>writer comes to you
>we want the Miami Metro to learn about Dexter and he becomes wanted and is killed or he escapes with his family but there will be some kind of closure
>oy vey oy gevalt what if we want to reboot this character 5 years from now? The idea of lost shekels for story integrity makes me verklempt. No Goyim, make it open ended and unresolved as if we could make another season with no issue

It was rushed. Adding too many things to wrap up the show. Add that and the fact that it should have ended after the trinity killer ( maybe one season after that ) and the fact that the shows formula grew tiresome. The last seasons villain sucked.

boring.

I liked Vogel, and her son as the final villain. They needed more time though, should've cut seasons 5 & 6 and introduced Vogel in Season 7 as Debra's psychiatrist after she saw Dexter kill someone or something. Also just completely axe the retarded Hannah storyline and give this guy time to develop instead of only introducing him in like the 9th episode. I liked him tbqh, he looked and acted like an actual psychopath, probably the first one in the show.

Attached: Ryan Gosling.png (660x606, 382K)

Agreed it was boring thus why it ended up like shit the last season

Worst finale ever. Even worse than Sopranos. At least for the Sopranos we can finish the scene in our minds. Dexter is just... ugh.

How would you do another season? Mine would be one of the family members that witnessed dexters murder of their family kills his family and exposes the incompetence of the department. Causing Decter to return him and that fat Mexican team up to take the new killer down.

Deb should've discovered Dexter's secret in season 5. It was an okay season as it stood, not great, not the worst. He shouldn't have had Lumen with him so the Deb reveal was a 1v1 scene. Maybe he sends her on her way in the penultimate ep, I dunno. Then S6 should've been the last one.

>not appreciated The Sopranos finale

Attached: 1560743495634.jpg (470x470, 31K)

Female writers took over

>kid on treadmill scene
>switches to 40yo stunt double
>dexter spying at the diner
>just staring into the diner where the whole front is glass
>omg he spotted me

Boring is like the worst internet retort ever made. It screams "I have to say something to save face but no idea what so I will reply with an empty word to give the illusion of a rebuttal"

Don’t type drunk anons m

everything went to shit after season 3
only edgy 8 graders like this shit

who are you

They should've just adapted the other books as well.
It'd have been interesting to see the reaction people would've had to the complete shitshow the third book was.

he was an annoying faggot in this series. very realistic portrayal

boring

>He's good at this

Attached: dexter.gif (320x180, 3.41M)

The showrunner for Season 6-8 is a white male.

You're damn right I didn't appreciate following a show for nearly 10 years just for the final scene to cut to black before it finished. Fuck the Sopranos finale, and fuck anyone who thought it was a good idea. Just finish the scene. Hitman comes in, kills the Sopranos, end the show. Boom, done.

>le tony got clipped maymay
riiiiiight

Attached: basic_white_thot.jpg (683x1024, 132K)

How else should I interpret that scene?

should have kept doaks
deb should have been his partner the entire time

Jamal Ginsburg punched his lights out.