Leave Thanos to me

Leave Thanos to me.

Attached: FF49A635-9B86-4984-979B-F1AC08B10A90.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MisAkBx0u7E
youtube.com/watch?v=gNBTdLXk9JM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's this guys superpower anyway?

being retardedly overpowered just like every dc character

So I guess the Snyderverse ended with Justice League all the main actors already run away and future movies won't be connected with the main storyline. We won't see Darksyde Phil ever again.

If only that were true user...thing are much worse then you know...the suffering has only begun.....

Attached: death.jpg (762x810, 156K)

Making you realize life is meaningless

He monologues until you kill yourself.

A Final Crisis' adaptation made by Snyder would be fuckin kino.

Attached: d65b71ec3a2f84d1cec6759d07e4eebf._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1968, 536K)

Being an ultrachad.

Attached: 1557615707019.gif (540x250, 2.09M)

We need more of this.

>I can take it.

Attached: 1556933893439.jpg (640x607, 66K)

sorry but he's just poor man's Thanos now

better luck in the next life, DCucks

Darksneed

Final Crisis is ass mate

he has math that makes you want to kys and lazors that go around walls
not even kidding

Dc dropped the ball so fucking hard that they would never introduced darkseid properly to the big screen, they will never makesome big event with him like marvel did with thanos, and the normies would just see him as a thanos ripoff, they fucked up hard

>Darkside
>Thanos

Real original and creative names. Two aliens from the other side of the galaxy who have European language names.

They already wasted two of the most powerful super villains in the most bland and forgettable ways possible. I can't wait to see them do it again.

who will they cast as Big Barda

Attached: barda.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

God, that looks great.

Goddam right it would.

Darksneed

>Vulcans
>Romulans

Based Darksied.

Attached: tumblr_nqgk524Q3b1rcp7bmo1_500.jpg (500x600, 57K)

>literally a Thanos rip-off
The absolute state of DC

Why do they need to change directions like that? To go around obstacles?
More like beta beams.

Boom Tube

>poor's man Thanos

>bad guy is called Dark Side
woah...

To fuck with your mind and makes it impossible to dodge.

if the lasers are so powerful, cant they just go straight through everything and by pass the whole "Search and kill" aspect?

DC is such shit

don't ask questions to DCucks or you'll fry their small brains

Thanos is just death in greek dude

...woah... he wants to kill people and his name means like... DEATH... wow....

It's all pretty hilarious - no matter who came first in the comics, who ripped off who, etc... modern films are now considered canon. In the real world, Darkseid is just a copy of Thanos. This pisses Yea Forumsfags off to no end because it's true.

Now Marvel is about to invent the concept if the Multiverse. The one trump card DC had left to play, especially in the unconnected mess they have now with different actors all playing the same roles.

Marvel created the Multiverse and if DC does it, they only copied them yet again. The rich stay rich and the poor stay DCucks.

Yeah pretty impressive these Incel Beams

it’s just a cool thing, dude. This nigga was made in the fucking 70’s.

at least they put the effort of not making it obvious

He was treated badly by whoever made that flick

>thanos knock off

why are the dc animations so much better than marvel, but the dc movies are so shit

Audience malfunction

spiderverse shits all over dc animation history

>ripping off Thanos this obviously
a new level of DC hackery

s-shut up, it's cool when thanos says it.
comics are cool

Attached: pasted image 0.png (588x436, 474K)

It's too late, the ripoff has already been established on the big screen, so when normies see Darkseid, they will go "Who's this Thanos ripoff?"

Idris Elba

He is the intangible concept of evil given form.

youtube.com/watch?v=MisAkBx0u7E

Thanos doesn't stand a chance.

unless you are Batman
youtube.com/watch?v=gNBTdLXk9JM

>Darkseid premieres on the big screen
>normie chicks: lmao why is he just a thanos ripoff? why is he shooting eye beams? Why isn't he quipping? I'm confused
>28% RT score.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 483K)

Just go to his wiki page faggot

i can remember the first time marvel teased thanos, and I thought, wow its marvels version of darksied. and now darksied is the less popular DCs version of thanos. Funny how things change like that.

All because WB hired a hack, and Marvel hired competent filmmakers.

Based

>my jews made more money than your jews
Alrighty

SEETHING

I've never watched a marvel movie other than Spiderman 1 and 2, DC is fucking pants on head retarded though

based consolewars poster

what's wrong with the yellow guy on the bottom panel

He's the strongestest and he has eye lasers but they are also homing so you can't dodge them and even Flash can't outrun them and he can't be killed because he's a fundamental force of the universe but he's also wicked funny because he sits in chairs and eats your cake and he's super smart because he knows math just like I do and he's the king of his own world and he's going to take over the world but his son is his greatest enemy and he can beat Superman and he's immortal and he can only lose to Batman who is even smarter and cooler than him

>straight through everything
>search
these are two different things tard. besides, he doesn't need to waste time turning his head to acknowledge and smite the weak.

>Tom King

Attached: batman grim realization 1554594052503.jpg (640x918, 201K)

seething DCshill

So the movie opens with this?

Attached: Cut muh wrists.jpg (968x681, 112K)

Calling people “Dc Cucks” means you think there are sides to pick when liking superhero’s.

I’m sorry you have no father user, it shows. Go to the gym and use that anger. Become the man you would have liked your father to be.

Pleb filtered.

He's Reverse-Flah, his molecules move too fast.

This fuckin’ post

Attached: 274DCDA7-3191-47B2-A565-6870E72CDE59.jpg (900x900, 106K)

Good point but it makes me think that they didn’t use their final form because they would look like hacks. I guess that’s who they used Beowulf instead of someone like Braniac.

I guess they realised it wasn’t their turn to shine.

>there is a new god in whose name bad men can offer up their prayers
bro what if jesus was evil

Attached: 1483514022722.gif (286x258, 1.03M)

China

Oh wait...

Attached: D0B1E774-0B80-42A3-AC8F-63AE83181C2A.jpg (239x300, 10K)

Tom King really likes suicidal superheroes huh

Yes, FF49A635-9B86-4984-979B-F1AC08B10A90.jpg is truly terrifiying!

Where do I find an amazon gf?

He just shoots lasers

Lets team up, we can do it together.

I hope you can cook user.

I can make curry and sandwiches. Is this sufficient?

No, you’ll need to look into a body builders diet, but, if you can cook a decent curry you’ll do better than most.

>Oh yeah, well OUR guy can shoot lazers from his EYES
>AND THEY CAN CHANGE DIRECTION MIDAIR!

So he uses laser guns? Or do his retina produce lasers?

C.mon kid, this is \tv not \ pol

Their 2d animated movies are much better than Marvel's but live action DC is a joke

His eyes produce omega beams that can't be dodged or blocked and they can kill you or send you back in time because they are the living death and its even worse than dying and he did it to the forever people and Sonny Sumo after he BTFO the Infinity Man whose power was to be the most powerful and who only manifested when the Forever People said the word TAARU together but he wasn't strong enough because DARKSEID IS

Why doesn't he just kill the entire Justice league with his beams then?

>his beams are so powerful and can't be stopped and are deadly
>by the way this guy loses to the Justice League on every other occasion

SILENCE! DARKSEID IS THE TIGER FORCE AT THE HEART OF ALL THINGS! WHEN YOU WAKE UP SCREAMING FROM A NIGHTMARE IT IS DARKSEID THAT YOU SEE!

Attached: Darkseid Stairs.jpg (585x556, 82K)

Both praised by dunning-kruger retards, seems like a good fit.

I liked Final Crisis, but I also think it was a fucking mess. Even ignoring the non-Morrison stuff, I don't think Morrison fully achieved what he wanted with it anyway. It did have come great bits, but it was all so muddled.

Attached: FireNeedsNoTeacher Darkseid Final Crisis.jpg (700x889, 161K)

that just makes every dc character more interesting on a whole other tier above than marbel.
You're guys' go to argument is, marvel has heroes while dc has villans, yet a hero is only as interesting as their counterpart.

>we live in a timeline where Rocket Raccoon is more popular among children than Superman
Sorry Darkseid, you can have Thanos' sloppy seconds

Attached: shrek_is_krek.jpg (772x435, 295K)

think this is the reddit post of the thread

t.truthbomber
excited for phase 4 blacked mcu?
then you'll love phase 5 when wolverine is black and he cucks the numale that looks like you cyclops

yeah they hired that hack whedon.
Then marvel doubled down with plot holes with the russo cucks.

That actually sounds about right

Have children ever liked Superman? He sounds extremely lame.
>Dude I have all possible superpowers making the Justice League redundant lmao
Wow, such a complex and intriguing character.

Spider-verse was actually introduced before Far From Home, but yes, Marvel beat DC again

Never considered this. Holy fuck. Superman is fucking dead.

Imagine being in a videogame and the final boss shoots lasers and you are all "I will just roll out the way" and then the fuckers read your inputs, change directions and you die

>having broken characters that you have to constantly nerf and reboot is "interesting"

Attached: 1536176266226.png (684x529, 134K)

Darksied? Did you mean "dark side" lmao