youtube.com/watch?v=BTsW30Ur0sg
streamable.com/4pwii
streamable.com/0dcq5
easylife.org/fufme/
youtube.com/watch?v=pujlIzKuxOI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

season 5 was not worth the wait

> striking vipers
uncomfortable enough to be mid-tier as far as the episodes go, but that's all really

>smithereens
decent plot but nothing black mirroresque about it

>rachel, jack and ashley too
explores advanced technology without much implicit commentary and the plot was dry

shame

is it worth torrenting / downloading?

Who Soaked /AmbitionAndVerve/ Here?
youtube.com/watch?v=BTsW30Ur0sg

Attached: tumblr_prjxijv8dG1w1uag1o1_540.gif (540x410, 2.8M)

yes

>he doesn't like season 5

Ohh Honey

Attached: source.gif (750x422, 2.49M)

I'M USING THE CAT BRUSH

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 10K)

OI WUT IF NIGGERS WERE FAGS

WOT IF MOILAY WOZ A POP STAW, INNIT?

whys she so hot bros?

BASED and FULL OF AMBITION AND VERVE

>"explain my opinion to me"
>shitty opinion
Every time. Every fucking time.

I like her VAGINA AREA

Attached: source2.gif (750x422, 3.93M)

>gf wants me to see the black museum one
>First two thirds pretty decent, devil deal stuff, lmao at mixed couples getting fucked internally
>last third is like whoever was originally writing it couldn't think up an ending by the deadline and they passed it off to the intern who unironically writes "and everyone clapped"/woke eight year old stories on their facebook

Ohh Honey you need to have sex

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 1.07M)

This was my favorite of the three. I enjoyed it for bringing some fairly overt into Black Mirror’s normally bleak world. I also found it funny that Miley’s talents lay out like so:

>Voice Actress>Singer>Actress

Using NiN reworks was pretty brilliant.

That NiN reworks is FUCKING TERRIFYING. It's the most twisted shit Black Mirror has ever done desu, but Brilliant none the less.

>overt comedy

Why was S5 such garbage??? Episodes 1 and 3 were like shitty soap operas, just with an unbelievable tech plot device that had nothing to do with the actual story. Remove the tech aspects of both of these and you're left with God awful writing and a giant clichefest. This show fucking blows now. Season 3 was the best season.

Yeah, come to think of it S3 was pretty much perfect.

San Junipero is a favourite among mentally ill trannies and lisping faggots.

Attached: 1559078394033.jpg (1080x1533, 216K)

>garbage
Ohh Honey

Attached: giphyaa.gif (480x270, 1.43M)

>muhh trannies
rent free

Attached: anigif_sub-buzz-17758-1560883904-7.gif (480x270, 1.64M)

Fishface. Sign of early horrible aging.

if you watched to rest sure, but it is noticeably worse than the other seasons

WHOA GUYS

HOLY FUCK LIKE OKAY HEAR ME OUT

SO THE SHOW IS CALLED BLACK MIRROR RIGHT?

AND MIRRORS ARE NORMALLY SHINY RIGHT? LIKE THEYRE NOT BLACK.

BUT THE SHOW IS ALSO ABOUT TECHNOLOGY.

SO WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT...

YOUR PHONE AND TV AND ALL TECHNOLOGY SCREENS...

ARE LIKE BLACK MIRRORS!!!!!!!

AND YOURE WATCHING THE SHOW ON A BLACK MIRROR!!!!

BLACK = BAD

MIRROR = REFLECTION OF YOURSELF

YOU ARE WATCHING THE SHOW ON A BLACK MIRROR!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS

IS

DEEP

Technology dindu nuffin

S5 is fine. Not great, not bad, just fine.

Smithereens is a perfectly fine episode. Very minor advanced tech. Subtle social commentary. Compelling story end to end.

Rachel, Jack and Ashley Too is dumb tech, but a fun story. No commentary. Fine, but no ambition.

Striking Vipers is dumb tech and a dumb story. Doesn't really say anything. Doesn't have fun. Doesn't even go all in on the idea. It just felt pointless in the end.

>explores advanced technology without much implicit commentary and the plot was dry
AND IT FELT LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF THE DISNEY CHANNEL DAMMIT

I just finished Smithereens, total waste of time. I thought the plot twist would be that the "intern" was Billy Bauer, but nope - instead there was no twist. Just a moron blaming an app company for his distracted driving. I can't believe people are giving this good reviews. There was no point to this one, but hopefully episode 3 isn't bad too.

Is Bandersnatch kino? I was bummed when the music/cereal choices changed fuck all.

WOT IF TECHNOLOGY MADE SOCIETY EVIL AND THERE'S BLACKS, ASIANS AND PAKIS ALL AROUND. THAT'D BE PROPER MENTAL NOW WOULDN'T IT

Nah, man. It's a reference to the smoked mirror of Tezcatlipoca.

I agree, I don't understand neither why people say Smithereens was the best of the season.

I agree that the point of the episode was nothing more than a jew approved anti text-and-drive ad.
>instead there was no twist
Thanks to cunts like you fucking everything tries to rely on a 'twist' now. Why can't you just enjoy a story for what it is. A plottwist today is often just a lazy way to 'subvert expectations'. kys yourself

it was, but it was still shit

They promised twist all the 4 seasons, all chapters had twist, now I want my twist

>Nosedive
>The entire history of you
>Playtest
>Crocodile
>Metalhead
episodes without twist from the top of my head. also resolution ≠ twist

I'm not saying everything needs a twist, but this felt like a dry orgasm. All that buildup leading to nothing. I guess the worst part to me is that Chris ended up being totally unsympathetic. Our main character is just a dumb asshole.

>there was no twist
The dreaded CEO no one wants to find or disturb being some twenty-something hipster figurehead who's actually pretty down to earth and empathetic was the twist.

>nothing black mirroresque about it
Apt description of whole last season.

holy shit guys you like that twist at the end of the shining where danny retraces his steps in the snow? such a twist!!!

Im suprised for the hate. I think they need to produce more content so there is a better sense of variety, but this new season is pretty good. Would like to see more cleverness but they werent not clever either.

>The entire history of you
the twist in this one was that his wife was INDEED cheating on him

Not to mention this was probably the best Topher Grace has ever acted. Like, I was shocked when I saw the credits, he really sold me.

>Start watching the Ashley episode
>google Angourie Rice bio
>she's 18
*phew*

Madison Davenport was hot after the time jump outfit change but like with the tight school girl outfit in series of unfortunate events and with Rice dancing around with her stomach showing, there's no doubt some Netflix executive browses Yea Forums

Well I'm not with you on that second one at all, but will agree that both the sisters in this episode are hot. The girl in Series of Unfortunate Events is like 14, get help.

>Blacked Mirror

Does Bandersnatch count as season five since obviously the budget was split between them?

Don't throw around accusations, I can find something off while still knowing some degenerates are into it.

>Striking Vipers is dumb tech and a dumb story.
It's VRchat ERP the episode and except for the love and sexual identity bullshit, it's spot fucking on hilarious streamable.com/4pwii

Hyper immersive VR when???

Attached: B2B1CCFF-DB19-41D3-BD47-013C6022AAC0.png (960x1080, 1.16M)

Within our lifetime, but not anytime soon. For now we can only make do with what we got
streamable.com/0dcq5
streamable.com/4pwii

>>smithereens
>decent plot but nothing black mirroresque about it
It's literally another "social media apps bad" episode, what's not blackmirroresque about it?

>>rachel, jack and ashley too
>explores advanced technology without much implicit commentary and the plot was dry
It explores the disconnection of teen fans and artists, the problem of fanaticism, the fakeness of the musical industry, but you were too caught up on the AI robot to pay attention. It was all cringy and badly done though, so, whatever

Imagine being Miley Cyrus and doing basically a parody song of how stupid the pop shit she used to do is.
Then have it be more popular than any of the 'real' shit she does now.

We're already there.

Attached: [VRオナホ].webm (960x540, 2.64M)

Alright, my bad.

I just finished ep 3 and it might be my favorite episode of the season. What the fuck?

USS Callister is still the best episode ever. Makes fun of trekkies as the pathetic losers they are.

Attached: blackmirror-usscallistertrailer-head.jpg (777x437, 78K)

Whoever creates it will make a BILLION dollars.

Attached: CQHLk5EXAAAnRqc.jpg (1024x577, 110K)

What was even the "lesson" of Playtest?
Call your mom more often? That life is fleeting and you never know when you'll die?

easylife.org/fufme/

I don't know what to make of USS Callister's ending. You'd see everyone cheering for the AI in Twitter because the protagonist was a virtual woman.

A virtual woman that murdered a real person, whose crime (?) was making simulations of his coworkers and torturing them. Not sure if the creators intended for this to have some sort of subversive message about us cheering someone or something because it aligns with our feelings, or if they really wanted us to cheer on absolutely dangerous AI.

smithereens saw some pretty entertaining acting though

miley has a damn sexy voice. too bad she's an unmitigated chav.

I just want to have this song without needing to go into fucking YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=pujlIzKuxOI

Also Metalhead is the best BM episode ever. Next up are: National Anthem, The Entire History of You, San Junipero, Fifteen Million Merits, and Hated in the Nation.

They're not dangerous if you aren't an asshole. You guys defending Meth Damon's character are still in the wrong, and he ended up hoist by his own petard.

True dat. Was he really committing any crime? He was just playing an off-the-grid pirate video game he made for himself.

I have Netflix, couldn't even get through half of them. No.

Yeah no. I'm gonna support actual people every time it's against fake beings.

It goes without saying, but that music video was shit.

>people actually like this season
I don't know what to say, but you have shitty taste. Simple as that. It's not a matter of opinion. Just accept it.

Attached: Black-Mirror-Bandersnatch-9.jpg (618x412, 136K)

Attached: BM HeresYourControllerBro.webm (1280x640, 3M)

They aren't fake beings though. It implies that they're just as real as the original coworkers. They have feelings, emotions, are capable of independent thought, and are sentient enough to fight against him. And the fact that he was totally okay with torturing them is completely reprehensible.

>They have feelings, emotions, are capable of independent thought
Which is apparently contained in their DNA, lol

It's like someone said earlier, he was hoisted by his own petard
Instead of just making a normal simulation, he wanted them to be conscious and nearly 1:1 and he paid the ultimate price
Nigga coulda just played The Sims

this collage needs a photo showing both of the niggas laying on the couch unconscious. really gotta get the sickening degeneracy in one image.

Even at its worst, Trek is still better than Blacked Mirror. Dumb faggot

He ised their DNA to recreate them in their entirety. If these were AI with predictable responces that can be modified or altered thats one thing. But he wanted them to be perfect copies of their real selves explicity to gain power over the, he did t have in the real world. It holds up to logic without the sub-agenda you seem to want if you arent trying to find flaws and just enjoy it as an interesting concept.

Yikes! Have sex

Attached: BM its not gay if the dicks don't touch.webm (1280x640, 2.98M)

>she's 18

Spare a thought for us guys who've been obsessed with her since The Nice Guys.

Attached: 1469776463550.webm (1920x804, 2.72M)

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS ACTRESS SHE'S SO CUTE AND IMAGE SEARH GIVES ME NOTHING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Her name's Angourie Rice.

Attached: 1533347083078.jpg (2333x3500, 738K)

She doesn't look as cute here, weird

Don't insult my wife.

Attached: 20190401_234306.jpg (575x594, 39K)

god lord pom is such a qt

But that would mean I can stop worrying about Roko's basilisk cause now AI is against torturing clones and that's just not fun

Also who cares, he didn't grow people in a weird lab they're just fucking code

>striking vipers
lets make the star trek episode again but this time it's 2 people who just play a game like that and this time dicks and vagene are programmed into the game instead of removed

>smithereens
mediocre B-tier episode but the highlight of this shitstain of a season

>rachel, jack, and ashley too
literally made because they knew they had a shit season and casting miley was the way to make people watch it anyway

>episode can go 1 of 2 ways
>it goes one of those ways
>WHAT A TWIST INNIT

Attached: angry rice.webm (1920x864, 3M)

this is scifi for people with a sub 90 iq

Attached: 1542670446620.jpg (3000x8048, 2.79M)

she shouldn't have such sexual eyes sockets

You high af nigga no way dats true

Thank you for this glorious gift. Its not even really sexy but somehow it makes me so hard.

this made me rock hard

because of her feet