The 100 Season 6 Nihilism and Misery Thread

>Last week Clarke's lobotomy and body snatching was ultimately allowed to pass for the sake of peace between all parties, and just when the new status quo is about to settle in Clarke reveales she aint done yet. Maddie has given into Not Sheev and is about to start some shit up. Also we time travel now. What levels of misery and doom will we reach tonight?

Attached: the 100 Season 6.jpg (1080x415, 321K)

1st for titcow clarke

Attached: clarke nips.jpg (1200x799, 688K)

it's impossible for her to not have had a child with those tits

well she just married bellamy irl so bellarke is canon now and they're gonna make some gorgeous babies

no shit, good for them, too bad they will never be show canon....unless Echo is gonna die soon...

god josephine is so sexy

huh, ALE saving Clarke is probably the least bullshit way this could have played out, also it's nice to see Erica back in that tight red dress

fuck, maybe i should watch this show again

I would give josephine anything she wants

Attached: 2D81071E-A2DA-4349-8311-DB15E1C1CA2B.jpg (960x626, 46K)

pretty confident for a bitch that just got her head smashed in

she properly wants your liver or something

she married bellemy IRL

if all goes to plan echo sacrifices herself to save clarke and bellarke becomes canon

>Echo is going to die so they can hook up on the show

such bullshit

no one watches the show for echo anymore, outside of polis she's useless

I was hoping that since she died Clarke would appear in Madi's flame. Then the plot would be centered on the gang fighting to capture Josephine. Afterwards madi would place the flame in Clarke to do a re-bodysnatch.

I thought this as well, but the ALE still alive in Clarke is acceptable and brings fine as fuck Erica back

MADDIE GANG

kek, this montage of all of Clarke's fuck ups

>ghosts everywhere
Is it too much to hope for Lexa to show up and yeet this bitch

based clarke

Attached: watermelon monkey.jpg (300x360, 32K)

>yeet
back from whenever you come from

ok hot shots, how do you defeat an enemy with infinite respawns in your mental mindscape with a limited time frame to get the deed done?

shoot the hostage

gives you a clear shot to the enemy

Smother her to death with pusy

this bitch, she knows she can't beat Clarke in a fight so she's trying to get her to kill herself

this fucking bitch

Josephine is too prideful, Clarke has set up a trap

i was fucking right, it's the only way to get the memory out

Now she can't let her wake up

Also why would you ever think the girl who just bragged about killing a six month old baby would strike trustworthy bargains

Attached: 36724208.jpg (600x621, 27K)

I feel like there are women in this thread

bellamy is going to double cross her, it's going to be a cliffhanger ending

inb4 Josephine's own chip has a lower resistance than Clarke's framework brain and shorts out first allowing Clarke to regain control

Speaking of which Murphy is definitely running a sweet quadruple or quintuple cross on the Primes right?

once he gets their tech they are of little use to him

i'm not ready for the coming cliffhanger

it won't, they're getting close to something decisive

Wait isn't this diner memory in like, the 2050s

What are the odds regular newspapers and magazines are still all over

JEREMY SPOKE IN CLASS TODAAYYYY

RUSED

okay this is epic

kino

MOAR

Why didn't Josephine just use Star Platinum to kick Clarke's ass

Oh fuck is the new season on already

>already
This is like week seven

and season 7 is ordered already

Attached: 1426187674387.webm (520x780, 2.93M)

i would ravish her

Attached: 1558377564499.webm (480x480, 1.59M)

Goddamn my peepee

I only watched up until she found some bunker for some reason, I dunno, it's been a long. Would it be a mistake to try and pick this show back up?

season 7 is confirmed. just do a re-watch?

How'd you guys make it past S1?

By having an IQ over 90

It gets interesting after the bunker but the usual cockroaches not dying is prominent

That whole scene was a shit show to anyone who actually pays autistic attention to detail

The diner was full of decorations and Christmas music as the nuclear war alert went off - Judgement Day in The 100's universe was May 10th

Attached: Frantic_man.png (1366x768, 1.51M)

that's pretty realistic, the spaceship tech they use are a few decades off at a minimum

>tfw got 100 digits

Attached: 1558493729414.jpg (2048x2048, 274K)

Oh yeah the broader setting doesn't bother me at all, it's been clear from the first episode that they lived in a society a lot more technologically advanced than ours before they JUSTED themselves.

It's just the little anarchronisms here; Christmas decorations hanging in May and everybody still using newspapers, magazines and text messaging in the year 2052

big boob girl hi

ah yeah, didn't think about that. I hope it doesn't change too much in reality.

This is a bit of an asspull but we only see that odd scene from the memory of a 200 year old psycho. It might be intentionally anachronistic. We also saw several times already in this episode that various traumatic events get jumbled together, it's possible that Josephine equates her own loss of innocence witnessing her boyfriend's suicide at Christmastime with the destruction of the world itself.

I might also be giving CW too much credit and they just kind of forgot that the world got blown up in late spring

well I think the alarms may have signified josphine coming back to the memory. given the dialogue it was probably some months before she left on the eligus mission because the suicide is what made her change her mind and go on the eligus 3 mission, so that probably took place before the world ended.

I skipped S1 altogether and started with S2 which is pure kino, the overall plot is simplistic enough to pick up on