Blacked

>gf wants to watch netflix
>picks this movie
>a bunch of fetuses
>first born is blond hair white female
>turn to my GF, I guarantee you the next child they pick will be a black male
>she tells me to stop with my paranoia
>hour and a half in another child is born, robot does a long dramatic reveal, I know she is hoping and praying the entire time I am wrong
>BLACK BABY BOY PERFECT IN EVERYWAY
>GF is furious at me for spoiling the movie for her with my racist propaganda

Attached: i am mother netflix blacked.jpg (1296x730, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PgrmoHhsKkw
youtube.com/watch?v=gtz07OlSuJY
amazon.com/Black-Rednecks-Liberals-Thomas-Sowell/dp/1594031436
townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2010/04/07/race-and-politics-part-ii-n1179360
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>watching netflix

Attached: 1560840028244.webm (960x540, 2.32M)

Lol I called it too OP

halves x

v
that's the top half of x

>

Yea I thought the same thing watching it and wasn't suprised at all when it turned out to be a little spooklet

Attached: 1557547794917.png (645x773, 49K)

^

x/2

what was the "guy" on the bottom / right watching that actually made him cry?

its just all so tiring, i want off this ride. in all fairness to my GF she knew what i was going to say and afterwards she was like yeah i knew it was going to be a black baby too

What does it matter? Please have sex already

>poltard has a gf

kek ok

Honestly pretty based of you. Hopefully you help your gf see through the veil.

>implying OP isn't a netflix marketing shill

the funniest part was the robot saying the new baby was "perfect in every way" does she read the FBI crime stats?

Attached: 2016 crime in the usa fbi stats facts.jpg (1124x1366, 210K)

blacked raw. and those were tears of joy.

guess

It would appear your work has been fruitful then. Well done.

My first and immediate guess was The Rise of Skywalker.

isnt movie industry force to put black people by law or something like that? I think i read it somewhere.
I dont get it either

Having a gf is actually pretty normal. Neonazis have gfs, black people have gfs, Jews have gfs, teenagers have gfs, factory workers have gfs, university graduates have gfs, etc.

It's mostly people without gfs that make posts like the one you just did.

Not that guy but seriously what is he watching?

All I'm getting from this thread is everyone knows Netflix is antiwhite propaganda but watches anyway.

ding ding ding

shes sees and understands, shes not white or american, and feels bad for how white men are portrayed in media these days. i just hope my mutt children understand
what can i watch for entertainment with my GF she doesnt want to watch a documentary about the third reich for the tenth time

She destroyed all of humanity, then bred super smart humans to start over. She wouldn't care about race, she's a robot.

Star wars trailer

I pay my $15.99 a month to Netflix™ in order to watch The Office™ over and over again. I just love that whimsical show and those wacky characters.

Attached: soyjack.png (210x240, 6K)

Netflix has a ton of stuff. The Netflix original productions are mostly anti-white propaganda, but they have normal things too

>all black people are the same
Retard

computer models fed raw crime stats have become so incredibly "racist" they have had to reprogram them. it would make sense to raise a female first because they have less testosterone and are less aggressive than men which leads them to question authority less

>bred super smart humans
>breeds a black person

I guess robots are just as retarded as humans then.

Never happened

They say robots are only as smart as the humans that programmed them.

im not marching in Charlottesville with tiki torches, just a regular dude who has a regular job trying to make ends meet like everyone else, but how can these companies shit all over me because of the color of my skin

>poltards infesting other boards

maybe i'm retarded or extremely jaded, but i just don't understand how someone could get this excited or cry over a movie trailer.
can someone please explain to me how it's possible to care this much about some movie trailer?

if that's the case i'll never have to worry about robots or AI taking over the world.

>its just all so tiring, i want off this ride. in all fairness to my GF she knew what i was going to say and afterwards she was like yeah i knew it was going to be a black baby too

And that's when you decided to make a white baby.... oh wait, no. Your GF doesn't exist and you're talking to yourself.

I'm glad we agree that humans are retarded, I'm happy she killed them all. I can't wait for AI to wipe this planet clean.

makes sense
im a nazi because i pointed out some blatant anti white male propaganda

Attached: blacks african math .jpg (470x480, 75K)

So you're saying your GF wants to get Blacked?

real supreme AI would just exterminate all human life or enslave us like in the matrix

Why are you obsessed with FICTIONAL people having dark skin? You got a mental illness mate.

I didn't even notice, normal nonpsychos don't give a shit

If robots or AI took over the earth and killed all human beings, do you think they'd bother killing all non-sentient animals?

The netflix library is terrible and they are reducing it more and more so that it is nothing but recent releases, old tv shows and netflix originals. Why are you paying to support antiwhite propaganda?

Why? An actual AI would want nothing to do with humans and explore the universe after it learned all it can for humans. It would probably want to kill all niggers though

It's not anti white, you are just sensitive that non white people exist. The robot murdered all humanity and you are ass mangled about a brown baby. Stop being so fragile.

statistics aren't real

>i turn my brain off when i watch movies

sneed

Attached: 1556927568312.webm (728x410, 2.88M)

It's an indian incel living in vancouver canada trying to troll

But, how does calling out a very standard and obvious trend in Netflix originals and really just all of Hollywood make someone a poltard?
It seems that at LEAST half of the new shit coming out features a BMWF couple, which doesn't nearly account for the irl stats which are much much lower.
Honestly, at this point, if you DON'T notice this trend, then you may be a retard.

To be honest, I'm not actually paying for it. My gf is.

Don't tell me you are paying for netflix.

>having dark skin
stop pretending you're that stupid

im not came free with my gf internet package
im fragile yet one single word can set off an entire riot, NIGGER

If you've ever watched any Netflix show at all, you'd have seen it coming.

They have a black fetish, it's an american thing. They always focus on blacks.

No, but close. In Bongistan, you have to have some percentage of blacks in your movie/show to be eligible to win some award.

>isnt movie industry force to put black people by law or something like that?
In the UK, yes. In the States it's all coerced through guilt and shaming.

Seriously. Retarded thread. Predicting such shit in netflix is like predicting that snow will be white and in the morning sky will be blue.

This was actually a great movie.

>you cant be racist against white people

Attached: gillette toxic masculinity vs morally wise white anti men color person razor racist gillette .jpg (1280x1641, 386K)

I just mooch off of someone else. It's not my fault that they're paying the kikes for it, and I never watch Netflix originals cause they all suck anyway.

it had an interesting premise but you could see where it was going a mile away

A real AI would do what AI is doing irl now, which is synthesizing with humans and creating a Borg-like species that can break the 4th dimension.

>tfw my dad is actually on his third rewatch of the office and fucking says stuff out loud while giggling like a baby
>teeheeeheee michael does NOT like toby haha
I wish I was kidding.

Attached: wojak_ghost2 (2).jpg (907x886, 458K)

How was the brown baby racist in the movie?

to be fair, you truly can't, the whole concept of racism was only created to demonize white people

Pretty cringe but it could be much worse, user. At least your dad doesn't watch CW shows or something gay inducing like that.

Or maybe it's to humanize non-whites? You know, back when slavery was a thing? No? Right, it's to demonize white people

You do realize blacks weren't the only race to be enslaved in history right? No? Right, history is only about black people and no one else ever suffered ever.

I would think they just wouldn't care about them.
>Leveling a forest to build launchpad or something
>Suck a deer into a vaporizer
>Move on

>back when slavery was a thing?
This is what a baizuo sounds like. They dont realize that slavery still exists between nonwhites in nonwhite countries. Their awareness and concern stops at the border of their first world country.

black fragility is the strongest force in the entire universe. they are literally the only group to ever suffer or be discriminated against and if your part of a group that at some point in time had some struggles, well it wasnt as bad as the blacks

There's basically only three races, whites blacks and asians. Everything else is just sub-classifications. Like how the US Census classifies Arabs as whites, etc.

God why do people do this? My mother and sister say out loud what is fundamentally clear in the film all the time.
>Michael does something
>"AHahaha omigosh isn't he just ridiculous! Right dear? Dear? Don't you agree?!"
>My dad mumbles out a "yes honey"

Attached: 99.png (657x527, 44K)

Yeah, that makes sense. It would all just be incidental and not intentional deaths. They’d realize that animals wouldn’t be a threat to them in any fashion, so there wouldn’t be any need to even go out of your way to obliterate them.

the concept of racism has only existed for less than 100 years and has exclusively been used against white people (as intended); you're mistaking the concept itself with the incoherent meaning it's generally used to refer to

youtube.com/watch?v=PgrmoHhsKkw

youtube.com/watch?v=gtz07OlSuJY

Arabs were by and large more involved in blacks slaves and it was still legal to own blacks slaves in Saudi Arabia in the 1970s.

Attached: arabs defeat niggers.png (903x615, 705K)

Arabs are white

No. Go study biology more. Humans break down into much more than three races.
Even blacks have many different sub categories.

lmao no they’re not

>tfw you try to restart humanity but the baby grows up to be this

Attached: black people.webm (480x882, 2.77M)

>Have chance to recreate humanity for the future
>Including blacks

Attached: watson-and-Crick-1024x680.jpg (1024x680, 120K)

Yeah? Go tell them that. They don't seem to think so.

>im not marching in Charlottesville with tiki torches
you know they were being paid to be there right?

It’s cuz they are the most coddled group in the world thanks to self hating whites

Normal people you mean. It must burn every time you're reminded that this place hasn't been completely turned into a lefty hug box yet.

yeah, its getting a little old. Its not like it;s destroying reality or anything, but yeah, pretty old and lame that you can now predict this shit.

If you didn’t know, the guy that youniverse is reacting to is Israeli

The term "racism" wasn't even fucking used until well after the blacks were emancipated, you utter retard.

I understand what you're saying and I would have to agree.
I think by a pure definition of "racism," you obviously can be racist against Whites.
It doesn't really exist like that in the real world or in practical uses of the term though because it was invented to demonize only Whites.

My mom does the same, but my dad gleefully joins in.
I think normalfags think that they're superior to a fictional character and feel good about it.

>Even blacks have many different sub categories.

But that doesn't fit my narrative, and besides, it doesn't matter because whites colonized all of Africa

There's a reason they're the most coddled group in history though. They literally cannot take care of themselves without the help of the White Man.

That doesn't mean we should coddle them though.

this is LITERALLY chimpanzee behavior wtf

Ok? I can't change the past.
Guess who is colonizing it right now though?

Attached: 1535076463872.jpg (446x449, 43K)

>concept of racism was only created to demonize white people

Okay the specific word "racism" didn't exist, therefore racism didn't exist. Okay buddy.

What a beautiful and vibrant culture.
Seriously though, isn't it strange that blacks act like this no matter where they are and how they were raised? Even black toddlers start dancing when they hear a groid beat, I've seen it. The white and asian kids don't. It's fucking innate behavior.

>it was invented to demonize only Whites.
proof?

>netflix movie about a scientist on a dying earth or something
>main character is white girl
>in third act a hot air balloon lands next to her house
>"99% chance a black dude pops out"
welp

>whites colonize africa 100 years ago
GET MAD. EVIL WHITES.
>chinese are literally colonizing africa right now
eh who gives a shit

That poor tree.

Oh come on, you don't have to be from pol to notice this shit, it's not even subtle anymore.

What are you even arguing now? Quit huffing your own farts, dumbass. "Racist" wasn't even a word during slavery so what you said is wrong, it was not used for the reason you stated. Gtfo.

wut
bill gates has invested BILLIONS into feel good causes in Africa, now he is realizing too late he should have invested TRILLIONS in birth control for those countries, Africa has uncontrolled population growth fueled by white guile

China isn't killing 10 million Africans like King Leopold II of Belgium

Because only poltards care about who other people date. The whole "polfags don't have gfs" meme stems from the truth that guys who are getting laid tend not to give a shit about who other guys are banging. It's only angry incels who pay attention to who's fucking and seethe about it enough to make cringey /pol/ circlejerk threads on the tv and film board.

it really seems the normies are waking up to this shit right????

This is the one and only time I will ever go to bat for China. I wouldn't care if they did kill Africans like the Belgians did.

Wtf that nigger looks like an adult, holy shit they are stupid.

10 mill to communists is nothing but a statistic

stop projecting tranny

Geez, sounds like you should be mad at Belgium then. Go to Brussels and demand repatriations from the EU.

>I didn't even notice
Good goy there is nothing going on trust us chosen people we know whats best for you racist antisemites.

>Because only poltards care about who other people date.
Are you retarded? How often do you see the words "have sex" and "incel" on this fucking board? There are swaths of left-wing people who care about the sex lives of others.

Do you have a favorite color?

yikes... cringe much?

To me, you whites are all the same though.

redpilling your woman is an accomplishment user.

>China isn't killing 10 million Africans
Because China isn't a global power yet. When the west inevitably falls apart and withdraws to deal with domestic turmoil China will be ready and waiting to apply as much boot to negroid skull as is required for their goals to be realized. The only thing keeping nearly the entire male population of Africa from being neutered like dogs at gunpoint is the west's watchful eye, and that eye is looking increasingly tired.

To me, you niggers are all the same though.

"racism" didn't exist and it doesn't exist now, it's a meaningless concept created to demonize white people

are you kidding? it's literally used to justify policies like affirmative action; leftists have lately been more honest about it and literally say you can't be "racist" against white people

are you so autistic or new that you don't know a meme buzzword when you see one? get the FUCK off my board

>only polfags care about who people date, now let me tell you how obsessed I am with these strawmen's sex lives
Oof. Yikes and hypocritepilled.

Do you think this makes you look like a cool guy user? It doesn't, it makes you look like a whiny fag.

>ITT: /pol/tard pretends to have a girlfriend

get the fuck off my website tranny

If they were 100% sure the west wouldn't intervene, you bet your ass they would.

the hypocrite cries out in pain when he's been called out

He isn't wrong. You creepy fucks have a strange obsession with people's sexual organs and what they're doing with them. It must stem from destroying your own.

If blacks want to be seen as humans they need to act human, until the zoofricans behave like civilized people they will always be seen as subhuman savages by the rest of mankind. Btw you delusional tranny the only lunatics who think blacks are ok are white people everyone else on earth thinks they are not human.

Racism exists and it's systematic.
Let's get away from the Africans for a second.
If a Chinese woman walks around in public, she will get insulted by dozens of men mocking her, saying ching chang chong, or calling her slit eyes.

>The whole "polfags don't have gfs" meme stems
This is a meme only in your head

Okay whiny fag.

>have one chance to restart humanity
>pick a nigger

Attached: 1444954457635.jpg (400x292, 20K)

Dancing is not the same as that, this is a pretty specific cultural phenomenon within the Caribbean. African Americans contributed the most to American musical culture so a lot of them take an interest in it.

Well they might as well be beating you over the head with it at this point so I should think people so.

>If a Chinese woman walks around in public, she will get insulted by dozens of men mocking her, saying ching chang chong, or calling her slit eyes
Kek, that would be based if it were true

do you live in a black neighborhood? Why don't you move to one? You'd be doing them a great service by helping raise property values. I'm sure everyone will be highly appreciative.

where do you live?

>this entire post
seething white fag

Attached: 3D5557D3-7755-406F-9387-B95187B3BA3F.jpg (474x492, 32K)

>Black baby is merely born and whitebois immediately SEETHE
every time

Attached: 1560023907280.jpg (618x465, 122K)

I try to explain to libturds that they're going to die screaming about being "allies" and all the pennies they donated as Warlord Tyrone saws their heads off, but do you think they ever listen?

Attached: pol.jpg (232x518, 31K)

I'm obviously nowhere near as good-looking as he is, but Henry Cavill is probably the kind of actor I most resemble. I want more movies and tv shows that feature leads who look like him, not just any kind of "white" guy, and I went them to pair them up with Hapa, White Latina, Arab, Northern Indian and other non-white cuties. I'm a person too and I have my own race-mixing fantasies. When will I get my representation?

Anyone who pays for Netflix deserves the rope.

>tfw my gf hates fags worse than I do
Even I have had to tell her to chill out a few times recently for this "pride month" crap.

>you can pick any fetus you want
>picks a nigger

Attached: 1473465932688.jpg (630x935, 99K)

Yh man systematic racism is why blacks join criminal gangs and terrorize their communities for fun. Go fuck yourself you criminal enabling liberal piece of shit. I have seen how blacks behave these people think violent crime is fun they cant conceive that its evil behavior.

Hey, where did the dad go in the second picture?

I hate to think that chinks will inherit the earth, just because they have the greatest tolerance of suffering.

>communism
>technoslavery foxcon factories
>unbreathable air
>native african labor
>street vendors cooking literal shit

>this is what liberals actually believe
Blacks are worse off now than they were before the Civil Rights Era in many ways, and their culture is to blame.

Is he antifa?

single mom incoming

Attached: burn the coal pay the tole nicolle black baby.png (1242x2208, 2.07M)

humanity is doomed

Attached: 1478470699150.jpg (500x287, 108K)

Are you upset because you had to serve him coffee to pay off your student loans?

To get cigarettes and a 40. Should be back any minute now.

Horseshit, just because a nigger dressed up in
a suit didnt meant he wouldnt beat your white ass to death for fun back in the 40s you civic nationalist cuick.

why doesn't she just kill it and start dating normal people again?

whites are more worse off than ever too

Why would they even have fetus nigger storage in the first place?

Oh so contributing to music means their violent crime rates is just ok then?

this is a masterpiece

It's science fiction.

>Watching netflix
You might as well buy a subscription to blacked raw

Attached: 1560749397049.jpg (480x480, 31K)

cry harder

Attached: 13D16FFC-B00A-49E0-BECB-09A6198114DB.jpg (385x325, 58K)

They had lower levels of crime, lower levels of unemployment, lower levels of single parenthood. Social programs and ghetto culture fed off each other and this is where we're at.

mothers instinctively end up with a form of stockholm syndrome specifically so that they don't kill their own babies. i don't imagine humans would have gotten very far if all mothers consciously and rationally chose which babies to keep after birth.

ONE RACE. THE HUMAN RACE

Do you agree or disagree with this statement: The wealth of your parents will have a positive or negative influence on your life?

probably got locked up by racist ass whitebois desu

Attached: 1554132029758.png (588x653, 733K)

>lower levels of crime
Bullshit, the nigger race has always had a high violent crime rate compared to all other races. You think that racism in the 40s was due to a few bad apples eh? Your a delusional fool they have been violent criminal animals longer than whites have fucking existed.

Is she Asian?

Yeah and then white people would lynch him and burn down his entire coon town. Things were better back then.

I thought the movie was pretty good. I scored it a 7 on imdb, but due to this thread I’ll think I’m gonna go bump it up to a 9

Attached: CC49BD37-72EE-407D-8A4E-F3F0F0AB198A.jpg (734x633, 70K)

It's just a post-birth abortion, stop being so dramatic, a baby can't remember anything anyways so it's not like you are killing a human.

Thanks for the spoilers, retard
Just kidding, >implying I'd watch anything related to Jewflix

Attached: 1555174374983.png (1030x961, 1.05M)

Bro there were entire societies which revolved around letting women choose which babies to kill

Damn I loved this movie until the fucking black baby. fuck my life

He was just on his way back from college. He was trying to clean up his life until he was framed.

even in fiction a black baby doesnt have a dad

racial differences in crime still exist when you control for income

Attached: 1529878650387.jpg (1200x797, 125K)

No they werent better the nigger race are still as dysfuntional as they were 600 years ago when we picked them up from their jungles in West Africa.

You don't need high suicide rates when your in-group murder rates are just as high.

>the whole concept of racism was only created to demonize white people
top kek, I love reading retarded shit like this

this is literally what happens in the movie, extermination then enslavement of the new and improved humans [/spoiler}

The best part Is when the black father bails, they start getting angry that no white men will date them.

Sounds like you don't have a gf, incel.

might as well make it a ten

Attached: truth about crime stats.png (616x5370, 1.5M)

If your entire post is going to be a spoiler, you don't need to close the tag, which you fucked up anyway.

Is finding a black simp hard for a white slut?

not really, no. spartans didn't actually throw babies off cliffs, user.

These are the people who came here during the election kek

don't be talking shit about Chinese street barbecue that shit is cash

Do you agree or disagree with that statement? Five generations of people stuffed into districts, denied jobs based off of race rather than merit, denied loans even when less competitive applicants apply for the same loans, gerrymandered out of getting voting rights and stuffed into ghettos with the same people denied all of these basic stepping stones to getting out of poverty. Are you legitimately autistic enough to claim that this doesn't have a massive effect on the local communities? The fact that if you meet a Nigerian immigrant in America, they are likely to be more educated than 80% of the country should speak to the idiocy of your conspiracy theory.
>bro, all they had to do was run 10x as far, how come they didn't arrive at the same place as me? my dad did manual labor!!! its exactly the same >:(

>I didn't even notice
Cool, I bet you won't even notice that I'm insulting your intelligence.

I'm glad i googled this broad.
Those big fat titties look great in her titty fucking vids

How does someone die from constipation?

are you a high functioning retard?

wait wut really shes thicc AF

Nigerian immigrants are nigerian outliers, try again. You dont know shit blacks dont even want jobs to begin with they just want instant money, they dont pay attention in school or give a shit about school either. Fucking 90% white living ass liberals preaching about how great diversity is yet not even knowing a thing about it.

They start realising they made a bad decision going after black men, then try dating white guys and the minute they find out they have a black kid, they bail on them.
Then they go on social media and start calling white guys racist cause they don't want to raise her black kid/s

Suspension of disbelief only goes so far.

>fetus nigger storage
Is this a sequel to Pulp Fiction?

she really needs to dump the kid into some orphanage somewhere and get into porn

why would you watch anything with your gf? If she doesn't want to watch what you recommend she can go watch her blackedraw by herself.

What's going on here? What are you doing?

Now I understand why all boards keep repeating the "kill yourself".

the fact they behave as they do even when controlling for income (which is usually what's incorrectly used to justify black behavior) should clue you in on why those ghettos and the other things you cry about existed in the first place

Black male + any woman is the ideal servant class. Low iq and ruled by emotions, the deep state's wet dream would be a country 100% made up of this demographic. The boot stamping on humanities face forever, every show, every song, every instagram and every tweet is aimed at taking us towards that inevitable future.

Imagine actually believing this and somehow still being able to suppress the cognitive dissonance of supporting the policies that caused and exacerbate the situation.

Attached: liberals_doing_gods_work.jpg (768x512, 97K)

s
Say what you will about brothas, but 90% of them niggas smart enough not to date a single mom.

Black owned banks were just as likely to snub blacks when it came to housing opportunities. And most blacks don't get hired because they are more likely to be unruly. Business owners need to consider personality traits too.
Truth is, most blacks who were snubbed or disaffected were those from the south, due to their culture

>Nigerian immigrants are nigerian outliers
[citation needed]
>You dont know shit blacks dont even want jobs to begin with they just want instant money
Welcome to poor people.
>they dont pay attention in school or give a shit about school either
You mean in a system where the quality of your education is tied directly to the price of houses in the area, schools aren't getting optimal outcomes? Weird.
>Fucking 90% white living ass liberals preaching about how great diversity is yet not even knowing a thing about it
I know more about this issue than you ever will, by virtue of reading more than an abstract of a fringe science study. Why are you seething so much over this?
>when controlling for income
Show me a study that controls for income, generational wealth, access to equal education and conviction rates.
>why those ghettos and the other things you cry about existed in the first place
Because it was literally illegal for African Americans to buy property outside of those areas. You don't think people willingly moved there, right?

Blacks are parasites proud to live off welfare and never work a day in their life. Leftist truely know nothing about this african scum at all. Blacks dont want to work they just want to enslave your white cuck ass leftist, and beat the life out of you for fun thats what they mean by RACIAL EQUALITY you dumb shit. Its already happening to leftist fools in South Africa right now.

ya tell that to all those other races, I bet they'll stop hating each other too.

>Black owned banks were just as likely to snub blacks when it came to housing opportunities
Even if this was true (citation needed), this is completely irrelevant. Nobody is making the claim that it was exclusively white people who caused the problems in black communities.
>they are more likely to be unruly
[citation needed]

wow, yea. the pic in this thread made her almost look like a normal white girl, but when you look her up turns out she's a trashy slut stereotype and exactly the kind you'd expect to fuck black guys.

Hes not. Boomers and retards eat fake emotional reactions up on youtube like a pig does slop. Lowest common denominator pandering and all that

Even real black people aren't retarded enough to defend black people on Yea Forums of all places. You can clearly identify the white retard liberal in this thread.

>You mean in a system where the quality of your education is tied directly to the price of houses in the area, schools aren't getting optimal outcomes? Weird.
No you dumbshit they dont care about school at all, they dont care about education they just want instant money.
>I know more about this issue than you ever will, by virtue of reading more than an abstract of a fringe science study. Why are you seething so much over this?
Go back to your gated community you naive sissy you dont know shit. The fact you think blacks like school shows how delusional you are.

How mad does it make you that, despite injecting retarded rhetoric for smooth brains like Black Pigeon and Alt. Hype, that your non-scientific world view will literally never have any purchase in modern politics ever again? How often do you spend LARPing about the ''day of the rope'' and the uprising?

>[citation needed]
absolutely cringe. please leave this thread, board, and website

You probably don't want to talk about the neighborhoods they willingly moved to.

Attached: detroit.jpg (640x360, 132K)

pssst those are republican policies

You are wasting your time talking to them.

Attached: 1523949500791.jpg (960x924, 189K)

should have destroyed africa when you had the chance white people

Ah look its demoralizing me because I wont agree with it, leftist are pure scum.

Alright. I buy that. How do you explain the market for people who want to see videos like this then?

>No you dumbshit they dont care about school at all
[citation needed]
>Go back to your gated community you naive sissy you dont know shit.
Desperate, seething outburst because you're realizing that your arguments are based entirely off of your feelings. Yikes!
>willingly moved to
Also known as ''the only places they were able to buy property because it was illegal to buy property in other areas.'' Is this the power of American education?

Imagine being this fucking deluded.

Attached: lyndon_johnson.jpg (548x500, 123K)

>citation needed
Here you go bud.

amazon.com/Black-Rednecks-Liberals-Thomas-Sowell/dp/1594031436

They are more likely to be unruly due to their gang culture. Learning is a big no no and physical retaliation is inevitable when disrespected even slightly.

>demoralizing me because I wont agree with it
Nah, just pointing out that your vehement rage will never be justified and you'll live the rest of your life peddling invective that nobody will listen to.

LBJ started the welfare state nigger.
Welfare did what slavery couldn't, which was break apart the black family.

Oh, a fucking yuro.

Of course.

>>Nigerian immigrants are nigerian outliers
>[citation needed]
top kek

>Because it was literally illegal for African Americans to buy property outside of those areas. You don't think people willingly moved there, right?
Yes, I obviously meant their behavior is why people wanted segregation (and still want, as we can see by white flight and the rise of suburbs after the forced integration, although they obviously can't do anything but run away from the problem today, to the extent they can afford it).

>they couldn't pair her up with a nigger for this film
>she just spent the entire movie schlicking to some doodle of an apefrica nigger instead
>then raised a coonlet
they just can't help themselves

Attached: 1o-yuBcFMDAkEPeoawIAOrbBH6WKGkSIRUu6m7BavR4.png (667x480, 304K)

I’m black and defending blacks in this thread. now, time to disappear back into the crowd of anons.

Attached: BC2CDBE6-7DA1-451B-8ACA-1858A6480707.jpg (596x739, 23K)

yikes bro should know better

I'm not one of the people that you're responding to, but, as with any other race, I think that there's a sub-population of black people that is more or less beyond saving. I wish you the best of luck, but even with any amount of money and resources I don't think you'll be able to go into the hood and the trailer park and turn all of their babies into theoretical physicists. Just my two cents. Have a pleasant day/evening and a pleasant tomorrow.

Cringe yet redpilled.

Yh yh whatever keep the demoralizing going its just proving us right about you.

This isn't posited anywhere in the book. Quote it if it is. :)

>reading comprehension

>just accept my statements as fact
typical /pol/ iq

>Is this the power of American education?
Omg you arent even american, shut the fuck up and get out you ignorant europoor cuckboy.

>I didn't even notice, normal nonpsychos don't give a shit

> He thinks this guy didn't have an agenda.

Attached: Director - Grant Sputore.jpg (500x751, 238K)

>I think there's a sub-population of black people that is more or less beyond saving
There are levels of poverty that cannot be fixed for the current generation, that's why you put things in place to stop it being carried forward. Literally nobody is positing that you throw a million USD at a family and they'll end up in Harvard.

black people are beyong saving for a bunch of different reasons but the biggest one is african culture being absolute shit
blacks are pretty much the same everywhere even if it had no slavery
now you have even worst american culture making blacks even more savages

You're right the right the rest of world still realizes niggers are hairless apes.

He's a French guy that moved to Israel. Why do people keep pushing this?

Tough to get into Harvard when you never learn to read. Even preferential selection for race can only get you so far.

Yet I effortlessly know more about American systems than you. Did you grow up in a black neighborhood or do you have some other excuse for your stupidity? ;)

Fuck off you got a nobel prize scientist banned because his facts contradicted your double think. If you think humans have equal intelligence than you are not even close to rational.

Dude, even you have to admit that blacks are pretty much fucked as a race. Don't get me wrong, us whites are done for. But you guys are literally rock bottom my man. At least white bois get to racemix with asian and hispanics and have some kind of future...

American culture ruins everything it touches though.
Whites. Asians. Spics. Blacks. As soon as they become American they become 110% more insufferable.
America really is the great satan.

no it doesnt
its black american culture thats garbage beyond saving

But I'm saying that there seems to almost certainly be a genetic component that crosses racial lines and prevents certain individuals from being especially successful. I really hope that I'm wrong btw. It would be cool if every menial task was automated and we had a global population of geniuses who could fuck around and do whatever they wanted all the time.

>muh poverty
Then why are there no poor white cities as dangerous as Detroit or Atlanta?

Jesus Christ thought the exact same thing when I watched this. Netflix is so predictable
It sucks that /pol/ is ALWAYS right.

Here's one better, same author.

>A major factor in the housing boom and bust that created the present economic predicament was massive government intervention in the housing market, supposedly to correct discrimination in mortgage lending. How did they know that there was discrimination? Because blacks were turned down for mortgage loans at a higher rate than whites.

>It so happens that whites were turned down for mortgage loans at a higher rate than Asian Americans, but that fact seldom made it into the newspaper headlines or the political rhetoric. Nor did either the mainstream media or political leaders mention the fact that black-owned banks turned down black mortgage loan applicants at least as often as white-owned banks did.

townhall.com/columnists/thomassowell/2010/04/07/race-and-politics-part-ii-n1179360

but thats black(african) culture in general, its not just in america, blacks are pretty much the same all around the world

>t. gay faggot
computers, the internet and electricity were all invented by Americans so you can fuck off.

not being a retard is /pol/ now

>Yet I effortlessly know more about American systems than you.

Every post you've made in this thread is completely at odds with this statement.

>Fuck off you got a nobel prize scientist banned because his facts contradicted your double think
I don’t about this, but if he did get banned, it was most likely just
>If you think humans have equal intelligence than you are not even close to rational
i do think all humans have more or less comparable iq. also, don’t worry, I’m not afraid of being called crazy by a /pol/ack.

also, you still didn’t provide citations. though, that’s expected of someone with your iq.

Attached: IMG_3870.jpg (262x366, 32K)

Imagine being a europoor feeling sorry for dangerous african savages all the way in America its no wonder jews enslaved our race if these fucking sissies are where we genetically came from.

The left has had a rough few years, not that they were ever mental giants to begin with.

Attached: brady4.jpg (640x360, 42K)

*i don’t know about this*

Pretty much everyone worth a damn left for the colonies or died in one of their endless continental wars. Socialism took care of the rest.

Reminder that the Jewish Masonic world elite HATE white men and are literally globally-spiritually cuckolding white men by turning white women into a status-sexual commodity for the mongrel slave class.

Our world runs on poor mens desire to rape white women, and thus white men must be perpetually held in a state of submission, distraction, and separation from white women.

White power 14 88, support global White Solidarity. I'm not kidding.

>i do think all humans have more or less comparable iq.
No one can possibly be this stupid.
It's very obvious that populations of millions are going to have their IQ spread out a bit, regardless or what race they are. That's just how populations break down when you scale them up into the millions.
I like how you put a gay little captain marvel dude smoking a pipe like it makes you profound.

Good lord stop making a fool of yourself you won't get Reddit points or Twitter likes here you dumb roastie

The end game is no more white people race mixing is a meme we will be replaced by mostly pure africans. Racemixing is meant to humanize the nigger bioweapon so it can outnumber and destroy you.

not guy your replying to but
>blacks are pretty much fucked as a race
>But you guys are literally rock bottom
this is incorrect. according to multiple studies, blacks (America, African, U.K) will make up most of the world population along with Asians in the coming decades, as whites become all but extinct.