Wtf this is actually good

Why didn't you tell me? I put this off for 2 years you stupid apes

Attached: 5964024_so.jpg (1773x2195, 3.08M)

Don't ever listen to people who call a movie reddit. That's just common fucking knowledge around here.

that movie is reddit

Didn't tell you what? You uninformed chimpan-A. Watch the rest of Wright's work. It's brilliant.

Why user? Im kinda new and i don't know why u call a movie reddit. Is it because it's pretentious or something?

It's a meme. Don't trust anybody here, even yourself.

user, stop making excuses, just explain, i don't give a flying fuck about memes, i just want to enjoy kino and make my own opinion on the movie, also i want to know

A movie being reddit means it's fun and entertaining, so it's actually a compliment and means you should go see it.

go back to

Attached: FB_IMG_1554867465136.jpg (480x233, 12K)

Not necessarily, even within the realm of capeshit. Something like GOTG is a genuinely fun movie, while ready player one is DRINK DRINK DRINK FILL ME UP A BRIMMING GLASS OF SOYA

no one is gonna give an aswer r8?

I have watched his other work. Thought Scott Pilgrim and World's End were shit so I trusted my fellow autists on this one too

>Reddit man bad

Attached: NPCs.png (636x773, 8K)

>Thought Scott Pilgrim and World's End were shit
Kill yerself

So...redit=onions?
If so, thnx user

It was that hard to actually write?

Reddit detected

>synced up action to the songs

hated it

Watch the word filter my man

I forgot about it
> S-O-Y

spoken like someone who's been filtered

Holy shit dude, calm yourself. Saying that something is reddit is like saying is bland beyond measure, and dishonest and insincere and a NPC wet dream. Anyway, if you are a newfag my advice is: run from this place and never turn back.

dont watch this reddit sjw trash OP :^) its for women and minorities

daily reminder that reddit is better than Yea Forums. I will not go back there for I must enlighten people here.

Attached: 1539552269604.png (1030x772, 123K)

World’s End is his best film. You have to be a successful adult who watched their highschool friends grow into fucking losers like Gary to appreciate it.

Thnx for your sincerity user, I like this place, here I can find people with good taste and discuss about movies, so I'm here to stay...why did you get so triggered for my reply? Grow up shitlord

I'd rather be the guy on the right than own a fucking macbook

This place is nuReddit so that should tell you enough about this film.

>implying you will enlighten anyone
>implying you wont degrade into the man on the right of your image
lol

Thank god this is Yea Forums so your post is automatically discarded

DUDE MUSIC DUDE WHOA

It's middling.

lol wtf? macbooks are the best laptops out retard

gr8 b8 m8

Where can I get a shirt like that?

id rather have a macbook than some clunky piece of shit windows laptop

Baby Driver is fucking excellent. Best use of music I've ever seen from a movie. It's like a 2 hour music video.

Shame about Spacey though. He was fantastic in this. And sadly it'll be the last movie he ever did.

It is an accurate representation of Yea Forums users as a whole, unfortunately.

Attached: 1530649572409.png (941x472, 94K)

>actually believing this shit

Attached: 1558276228946.png (327x316, 211K)

seething

a movie being reddit means one of many things
It could mean that it's fun and entertaining and you should go and see it
or, it means it's a fucking meme movie and it should be ignored

every thread on Yea Forums is whining about women or minorities. its a sign of a friendless loser who doesnt fit into society lol

haven't seen this image in awhile. Thanks for making me feel young

Attached: redditt.jpg (1531x887, 332K)

THE MC IS PURE REDDIT

JON HAMM NEEDS TO PLAY MORE BADGUYS

Also this is literally the average Yea Forums user now. Fuck this trash board

No it isn't. Baby Driver is shit.
smug , unlikeable main character who feels more like the result of someone trying to write together quirky gimmicks than a human being: the way he grooves out and dances while getting coffee , or the fact that he spends his time sampling people's voices and making 100s of mix tapes out of them feel so forced and unnatural.

the car chase choreography is shit.
>hurr I've got a police helicopter on me oh look here are two red cars of almost identical models and shades of red to my own car driving side by side I'll use that to give cops the slip durr hurr.
garbage.

that's enough to start with. it feels like a waste of my time to write about such a shitty movie.

>based
>buzzwords
>sheeple
>frog posting
4channel

Attached: BB9BEEF6-0C46-402F-827D-D78586AA5FD7.jpg (960x492, 56K)

shit small brain take

Low IQ, shit taste in movies.

The level of projection in this one

Attached: 1560863683505.jpg (486x409, 45K)

sounds like you are the guy on the right lol

The movie just requires a higher IQ to enjoy

u can not like a movie. but those reasons sound like something a 12 year old would say

Dishonest garbage for low IQ, low test subhumans

it was pretty shit, he could have at least used good music when that's the whole point of the movie. the girl was cute though so that's something

Attached: you.jpg (1300x866, 85K)

Back when I worked at a movie theater, I would watch movies on the really slow nights. I watched this entire film without being missed. I remember my manager found out, but I didn’t get in trouble. He did fuck with the lights in the auditorium while I was in there though. Good times.

did you like the movie or not?

do macfags really believe this post?

>Yea Forumstards aren't reddit tourists

This must be a really old picture if Yea Forums is still the face of Yea Forums. Everyone knows /pol/ is the gateway board now. Which is why this website has become such garbage.

>wanting to watch movies with women
hope you like harry potter

>actually watching the movie and not just having sex with it on in the background

Attached: dany.jpg (821x833, 41K)

>hated this movie
>girl i like asks me what i thought about it
>don't want to be so negative since i have told her i disliked most recent movies in the past few years
>say i thought it was good
>she has more than once brought up how it's the first movie i said i liked and so it must be amazing
why did this happen

Yeah, I liked it. I love how the music is implemented into the film. I also like the main actor and his love interest was really cute. It was overall very enjoyable.

agreed

This trash is the most overrated pos in the last decade excluding MCU and disney wars.

kino > pussy

otherwise worthwhile people live their lives in a pussy-obsessed haze. i sometimes think about what we could accomplish if we didn't waste so much time and effort on women. i've had friends get ensnared by particularly machiavellian ones and it's like the guy died. if i didn't want kids I'd have no qualms about living as a hermit in the woods somewhere. as it is i just try to compartmentalize. movies are among the things i won't let them ruin for me

>kino > pussy
they aren't in competition. if I'm watching a movie with a girl, we're fucking. you'd never share a kino with a woman anyway. kino time is for kino.

>having sex with a movie
I didn't even know this kino experience was possible

i've only ever watched the chase scenes set to initial d music. Does the Initial D cut of the whole film exist? How could someone have not made it?

i can respect that. girls with taste do exist though, just incredibly rare. it can be worth abstaining for the whole 97 minutes or whatever the fuck

fucking kek

It's good until you remember that it takes place in Atlanta, since every single fucking movie is filmed in Peachtree City for cost reasons nowadays. There is nowhere in Atlanta you can get into a high speed police chase and every American knows this. Atlanta?! wtf

someone from leddit took time to make this

Attached: 1560366881680.gif (500x375, 1.61M)

reddit can suck my nuts after a long day of my wagecuck job, but the 3 people I’ve had the pleasure of being in a skype/discord look exactly like the shitter on the right

Ansel Elgort is insanely handsome.

It was great in theaters. Not sure how it'd fare on a smaller screen though. Smaller speakers too.

This is accurate and don't even try to deny it.

Hit a nerve, huh?

Always do the opposite of Yea Forums.

>chad pretending to be an autist
>yet gets the girl without effort
>fucks up last job voluntarily for no reason
>spacey decides to help him out because........he had a gf once?
>hamm is mad at him but justifiably so
>takes place in fucking atlanta which has zero urban asethetics whatsoever and because the studio was too cheap to film it in an actual city that people know nationally like Chicago, Miami, or New York
this movie was reddit Drive

Ignore this boards opinions always

Faggy movie only a teenage autist would enjoy. People wholike this see themself in the retarded character when in reality they are just lonely shitty people who need to explain their lack of social orientation as something special rather than just a sign they are unremarkable and unloved.

I hate Star Wars fans so fucking much. Also this movie was shit.

True

even worse he feels accomplished

Attached: 1548007739749.png (423x597, 160K)

>Red WRX
Yuck

Shut up nigger

This, you can't even get above 30mph on 75

This movie is bad I fell for tv memes and watched it
Money wasted

SUBARU PULLED OUT OF WRC IN 2008

UTTERLY WORTHLESS EVER SINCE

Attached: subaru_impreza_wrc_2003_large_24284.jpg (922x617, 715K)

I wasted money watching this movie. I ran on and on for some reason not ending 3/4th of the movie

It's a fun movie. The only people who hate it don't like fun.

DRIVE FOR ZOOMERS

>”What’s your job”
>”I’m a driver”
Zoomer Drive

>dont like sex
*fixed

who is this semen demon i must know

None of the actors were believable in their roles.

it takes a few watches to realize how shitty it is.

foot chase scene is the only good thing about it

the romance between the protagonist and the girl is lackluster and super cringy

Attached: eunhabutt.webm (406x720, 2.34M)

>KPOPSHITTER

POSSIBLY VALID POST YET INSTANTLY DISCARDED

IF YOU ARE ACTUALLY KOREAN MAYBE GET A PASS

>listening to Yea Forums
your're the fucking retard here

left or right?

Attached: 1522270241810.webm (900x650, 2.99M)

>those walls of text
>those strawmen
>implying re*dit isnt filled with literal cucks
>implying your average Yea Forumstard isnt some Chad that likes to troll

>I just came from reddit
>I like this movie
you answered your own question, dipshit.

>Slut showing her knees and arms
Yeah I'll take the classy one on the left please