My contention is that the only people who don't like this movie

My contention is that the only people who don't like this movie

>are confused and angered plots that aren't spelled out for you
>have never been in love
>have never suffered a great loss
>have never suffered the greatest loss, losing someone you still love

So it stacks up that a total moron wouldn't have the necessary equipment to fall in love or understand a great loss if it happened. You're not in this category, are you? With any life experience, this movie should tear at your feels, and be kino in your mind.

Attached: 51Z9Xm0mCnL._SX355_.jpg (355x350, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1iW30_n48ds
youtu.be/96Na_QG1MHg
youtube.com/watch?v=-S_S3UzOzAY
youtu.be/1ez1FbQpi4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is the only TC movie I haven't seen yet.

Please see it, friend.

>another scientology shill thread

>it's another "americlaps can't read subtitles" episode

Attached: abre-los-ojos.gif (460x657, 34K)

music from vanilla sky doesn't sound like a very good movie

Abre Los Ojos was infinitely worse and Vanilla Sky is one of the few remakes I'm glad happened. Fuck that movie, and you for being a "the original is better always" fucking idiot.

Great movie and kino use of sigur ros.

literal musikino
youtube.com/watch?v=1iW30_n48ds

>tom cruise will never star in a kino ever again

Attached: 1550603832580.jpg (238x250, 6K)

It's bland starbucks boomer wanking. you're a fucking twit.

Just caught this recently on TV. Left me absolutely speechless. The feeling of loss, of love, of heartbreak... it is so incredibly beautiful. And not in a corny teen girl romcom way either. This movie gets it real.

Big red pill incoming.
Most normies can’t understand hard concepts like time and space even harder for them to be interested in open concept dreams since it forces them to think outside of a the box. Remember, we live in a generation where most zoomers are looking at their phones rather than watching a movie so to ask them to really think about a movie is wayyyy too hard they’d rather “shut their brain off” and focus on Snapchat nudes and w/e
Vanilla sky released today would flop also BUT it would pick up a HUGE cult following given how incredible the story and performances are(not to mention the soundtrack) but look at Maniac(Netflix) no one talks about it because they don’t understand it and the truth is it’s probably one of the greatest psychological dramas of our time but because it’s so in depth and “out there” it’s completely overlooked because again normies would rather see a girl dance naked on Snapchat than watch something that evokes real emotion.
It’s truly sad but at least some people remember gems like Vanilla Sky.

Attached: DDB4EC15-E595-458F-A979-E3392B45D1EF.jpg (640x480, 35K)

its breddy gud friend

TECH SUPPORT!!!!!!!

I scream this twice a day to escape my hell.

I scream as well but it appears no one hears my shouts

ITS A NIGHTMAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The first 40 minutes are romcom tier

It’s a good movie

is Maniac really that good? Been interested after watching eternal sunshine and that came up as a rec...

Attached: DEF6E67F-BED5-48C9-BDB3-EF81467F0C66.gif (500x367, 835K)

As much as I absolutely adore this movie, I have to agree. First 20 minutes to half an hour felt kinda awkward, and it was only balanced by the mystery behind what's going on. Why David had a face mask etc. So glad I watched it through though

Maniac was awesome

It’s pure kino, had to go for a walk and smoke cigarettes for a few hours after it ended

Like many things, you can blame family guy for cementing it as a truly horrible film among zoomers.

Yea Fukanga really outdid himself here it’s peak psychological drama it captures the essence of emotion so perfectly with its characters and layers that it’s really surprising no one here talks about it
But I guess it’s more important to talk about Star Wars rehash #81 and ethots on Yea Forums-television and film

Cats. Meow

>Maniac(Netflix)
is it a meme or did Netflix actually produce something of quality?

"Look at us... I'm frozen and you're dead... and I love you"
Goddamn that entire fucking scene.

>are confused and angered plots that aren't spelled out for you

user the tech support guy literally spells out the entire plot on one big exposition dump in the end.

Attached: 1553740273684.jpg (393x499, 31K)

Maniac is one of the best things to come out of television or film this decade. And nobody watched it.

the last scene when david says goodbye to sofia is perfect

I have to give it a watch, now. Didn't even hear about it.

Elijah Wood is really good in it

You really have to see it it’s one of those shows where it sticks with you after you finish it. OST is flawless also Dan romer fucking blew it out of the water and the performances from Emma stone and J. Hill are perfect for their roles I was honestly shocked it landed on Netflix and not HBO is something
youtu.be/96Na_QG1MHg

Anons, every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around.
youtube.com/watch?v=-S_S3UzOzAY

Well anons, if I don't ever get the chance to, I want to thank you both for this recommendation. Seems to me like I'm in for a ride. Just one of those moments where you feel you're about to witness something good.

vanilla sky has a better soundtrack and it's just better overall. the only superior part of abre los ojos is the doctor meltdown

Enjoy bud. Seriously I hope you enjoy it. It hits really hard if you have a sibling and went through a bad parent divorce like I did. It really is one of the few shows I try to get people to watch because of how criminally underrated it is.

Attached: 4860956C-6515-4178-9A3F-8D9512DD4800.jpg (564x786, 69K)

This

It’s really damn good. Definitely watch it. It will give you the best feels

based
although "garage beat" is my personal favorite
youtu.be/1ez1FbQpi4k

100% correct

It's a legit 8/10 or higher
Interesting and ultimately logical plot
Great romance and chemistry
Cameron Diaz playing herself
Godtier soundtrack

And better than almost famous

>It hits really hard if you have a sibling and went through a bad parent divorce
Oh shit this show is gonna fuck me up I can already tell

JANNIESSSS I WANT TO GET OUTTTTTTT AAAAAHHHHHHGGGGGHHH

Vanilla Sky is probably my favorite movie of all time just because I randomly watched it when I was like 12 and the ending was unlike anything I had ever seen before. That combined with the acting, the music, the mystery, and the love and loss, it was like a gut punch to me and made a huge impression on me. I rewatched that movie more times than I can even remember just within the next couple weeks of seeing it. The whole final sequence, with its music and unraveling of the storyline, is incredibly beautiful and makes you FEEL hard.

I always liked this movie. Is there a big community that dislike it? The only people I could think that would dislike it is women, because it shows how fucking crazy women are.

My Top 3 Favorite Movies:

1) Vanilla Sky
2) The Fountain
3) Night of the Living Dead 1990 Tom Savini Kino Remake

What did this movie have to do with scientology? I don't remember them talking about xenu, or thetans?

I enjoyed this film and I'm a brainlet that doesn't like not being able to understand the plot, and thiose other 3 things too...

I'll tell you in another life when we're both cats...

This must be a redit tranny thread. These people are all retards.

TECH SUPPORT

Attached: 1544958328591.jpg (381x354, 10K)

The movie literally ends with a character explaining everything that happened with flashbacks.

and it still went over your head. congratulations faggot.

You believed the tech support guy? Really? But the top was spinning the whole time and never fell.

>i swallowed your cum that means something

Stfu cuck

>52 replies
>27 posters
lol sorry OP, this movie is puke and you're a pathetic tranny

I hope this movie never gets ruined with a remake starring a black guy and a blonde sofia. Or at least make it after i die

>>i swallowed your cum that means something
Seething women.

calling people trannies is incredibly based but by your histrionic squealing you sound like a tremendous crybaby so im torn on just how big of a faggot you are. 6/10

I would've chosen to remain in the dream with Penelope instead of face real life. Who needs reality when you have everything you want in a dream?

I actually cried at the end, am i gay?

Well said! People love to hate on Vanilla Sky for whatever reason, and it's so refreshing to see someone who GETS it.

One of the few movies that actually makes you feel something
Hi Obito

Just clicking through the Guitar Beat and Garage Beat videos above almost choked me up. Powerful music attached to powerful scenes. This is pure kino and I feel sorry for the hipster counter-anything good crowd.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the subtle nuances of the movie telling you exactly what happened.

You believed the tech support meme? The top was still spinning at the end faggot.

yes
lol absolute cringe
>next life when we're cats
seriously are you fucking 13 years old and female?

what happened in the end then, david got jewed by the board of directors and killed himself?

the whole montage of his life while he falls is so good. and the music...

>seriously are you fucking 13 years old and female?
older than you, muhammad

Director of the original praised the American remake retard

I cried the first time I watched that scene. It was just so beautiful.

I still listen to that song regularly

Exactly. That was the most believeable ending. He lost everything and killed himself. He was going crazy the whole movie, his friends were trying to work around his insanity. He finally bought it in the end.

sure but doesnt it end with him waking up anyways?

The ending is exactly what they stated. There's no secret twist you have to solve. He offed himself but had signed up for L.E. Any other interpretation is autistic.

The heartbeat speeds up and then stops in the final frame of the movie. Yes you see an eye open but it dilates. Like you should be doing right now.

no shit dumbass. they bring him back to life and then he sees light for the first time in forever.

or, alternatively, you found the secret ending everyone else has missed since the movie came out! good job! if you force it on enough people in this thread it'll become true

first i kind of liked vanilla onions but as i grow older i realize it's just another emasculation flick by that faggot cameron crowe

Attached: product-organic-soy-dream-vanilla-classic-1024x1024.png (1024x1024, 417K)

>vanilla onions
You retards deserve that filter and how stupid it makes you look.

hey you got me there side note vanilla almond onion rings are fucking godly

Attached: Vanilla-Almond-Onion-Straws-CEK.jpg (523x750, 79K)

yeah he mentioned that he would like his movie had this line kino movie you have to watch again with director commentary

Bumping with list of psychological dramas for those interested feel free to add( no order)
Dekalog
Maniac
Persona
Stalker
Vanilla Sky
The Science if Sleep
Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind
Synechdoche, New York
Adaptation
Being John malkovich
Black swan
The Fountain
Mysterious Skin
Dogtooth
Donnie Darko
Cure
Kairo
Blue Velvet
Cache
Enter the Void
Magnolia
Shame
Last year at Marienbad

Feel free to add

Attached: F16B46C6-7E6B-4950-9B9D-AA8F6F585CA5.jpg (580x388, 38K)

this actually makes me believe I'm in some sort of suspended animation or in limbo
I saw the movie an hour ago and I'm listening to sigur ros and the song that plays on the roof top right fucking now
and here you are making a thread about it

Attached: no fucking way.gif (145x139, 119K)

one of my favorite movies

(Even though Vanila Sky is pretty much the same from what i remember)

The ending ruined it.

i thought it was shit but when it first came out it introduced me to spiritualized

Look at the sky

Is Tom Cruise /ourguy/? All films with this motherfucker are fuckin kino.