I have a girl coming over who likes "feel good action/adventure" movies...

I have a girl coming over who likes "feel good action/adventure" movies. What can we watch that fits that category while actually being good?
Pic unrelated

Attached: 46604609_837795709899369_5140975119971435473_n.jpg (640x640, 53K)

Indiana Jones

POV Jugg Fuckers 2 - Scene 3

National Treasure

Romancing the Stone

Last Action Hero

am I the only one who'd definitely want to fuck left but make right my gf

the first Pirates of the Caribbean

The Mummy

The Mummy 1999 is a sure bet

A Serbian Film

The Simpsons season 11 episode 5 makes me feel really good

only good one in here desu

This is a good suggestion

Stardust

This

this immediately came to mind
follow this user's advice, op
or this

I got you covered, senpai

Attached: 58A205FE-41D2-44ED-A019-C8EE4D26AD2D.jpg (250x375, 28K)

This

This.

Also Princess Bride

was gonna post this

On an unrelated note, I invited a stacy from hs out since she's visiting my city. What films would make a 9/10 blonde pawg have sex with a virgin incel?

Big Trouble In Little China, and if she doesn't like it punch her in the cunt and shatter her pelvis

Sahara.

This is a good choice.

>virgin
>incel
>is on friendly terms with a 9/10
>she agrees to go out with you for a night
This doesn't add up at all.

my yellow fever is at such a critical mass that id wife even a flatface just to get my Yellow Belt

pic related

Attached: Xun_Zhou.jpg (500x667, 85K)

Attached: tintin2.jpg (1382x2048, 614K)

It doesn't, In fact I never made a move in hs because I thought I was being setup for the prank of a lofetime. Turns out I was wrong so I don't know what's wrong with women then

Based

Attached: Kristen-Kreuk-kristin-kreuk-4732932-1024-768.jpg (1024x768, 67K)

Korean flicks are great feelgood movies. Show her I Saw the Devil and Chaser.

Paddington

Why are you posting a picture of my wife

unironically "300" will make any girl fuck you.

same, I unironically love their flat faces and narrow eyes

get in line, pal

Attached: 1559942780132.jpg (1600x1200, 703K)

only girls who's weight matches the title

I agree with this. Lots of feel good action.

>tfw have unironically fucked a 300 pounder but she was really tall so she looked 250ish

Lana?

Attached: 902E3E3A-2E4A-43EE-8437-92AEC0B7F93D.jpg (620x349, 30K)

Based and thank dog

>she was really tall so she looked 250ish
how does that make it any better

They look like they fuck white guys

she was absolutely based when she was in a good mood but otherwise she was mean as hell and I eventually had to bail out

The notebook

never fucked a deucer, but i imagine they're more grateful for the sexual opportunities you afford them

>how does that make it any better
because she was also semi-buff and could beat people up. our sex roles were a bit reversed.

Irréversible

Why don’t you just fuck a dude

kek this and then taxi driver

Upstream Color

Vaginas are superior to anuses. I'm a faggoty person but pussy makes me immune to homosexuality.

Speed Racer

I'm a skinny wh*te boy and want nothing more than to BLAST OFF in a massive woman. Where do you find them?

>I'm a faggoty person
It shows

Attached: Kristin Kreuk -.jpg (1600x1200, 130K)

I've only been with one girl over 200, and it was only because I had been with her several years prior when she was young and 120lbs and she still had a cute face even though she was heavier. It was much worse. Hard to move her, uncomfortable when she was on top, she smelled a bit funny (not dirty, but a subtle "fleshy" smell that she didn't have before I guess), and she completely ran out of energy about 5 minutes in. I don't understand the appeal of fat chicks.

sounds awful. i will never touch a woman who weighs more than me, even if shes 6'2

Attached: Kristin-at-Spike-TV-s-2008-VG-Awards-kristin-kreuk-4047475-1707-2560.jpg (1707x2560, 263K)

literally 80% of american women. not even hyperbole. the average weight of an amerilard woman is nearing 180lbs, and many are much heavier, especially in the south.

The one I was with was from Quebec. There are tons of fatties in the US though. I'm not really into fat chicks but I was desperate as fuck. The sex actually wasn't bad and isn't too different from a normal woman.

I know.

i wanna lick kristin's moustache.

The Mummy

Shieet ill have to go on vacation then, in vancouver and all there is are stinky munkey gurlz

i wanna kiss her so hard i give her a reverse colonic

Attached: tumblr_p290nzHtVm1r1oimdo1_640.jpg (640x800, 78K)

I really want a girlfriend who is hapa or half white/half non-white Caucasian. Or half Asian/half non-white Caucasian. What do I do?

Get an Asian girl pregnant and date your daughter.

>hapa
hit up hawaii or okinawa

Get an azn wife, make a daughter and gf her

You wife has been in a sex cult being claimed by having men cum on her

me too, user. me too.

woody allen really is living the dream all over again, isnt he

This seems like the most viable option. Thank you.

Chef, The Muppet Movie, Predator, Iron Man 2, probably some others I'm not thinking of