I love you guys

I love you guys.

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-203241_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 805K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190618-204040_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 837K)

based and redpilled.

Who's gonna watch that 3 hour CGI fest again just to see a few seconds of cringe removed holy shit. Move on.

You know they do this themselves to manufacture outrage right? Nobody actually gives enough of a fuck to do that.

I love you too, Cinemablend™ ltd.©

It was obviously fake for The Last Jedi and it's obviously fake now.

it's not about the movie, it's about the message. they want to point out that blockbusters do not need gay shit or other sjw propaganda

I refused to see it in theaters and now it sounds kind of appealing. So me, I guess?

Probably just a honeypot torrent to smoke out wrongthinkers.

>I hate women because they never wanted to kiss me or suck my cock
fucking pathetic incels

Its more likely someone from /pol/ made that edit.

>Removing Elizabeth Olsen

Endgame would be objectively better without that Pandering "WE'RE THE WOMYN OF MARVEL" Scene.

link? i wanna see this shit

i'm sitting at the same spot, although it was more disinterest rather than refusal which made me skip the last few marvels

Also that scene where Black Panther comes through the portal first. Should have been Dr Strange and Spiderman.
Also the music that plays as they charge at Thanos and his army is pure cheese.

I only want to know if the edit has a cohesive plot.

funny enough that the other female characters in the MCU are bretty good while captain marvel is just an obnoxious sperg. it's literally brie larson's self insert

>Its more likely someone from Marvel made that edit
ftfy

She's only in the movie for like 5 minutes max so it's easy to do.

>You might not be interested in watching this one though, as it edits out Captain Marvel and other women
Fuck off cinema blend

Attached: 1551942641739.jpg (157x174, 12K)

Bruh, Dr. Strange is the one who MADE the portals..

>literally undermining the fruit of their labor by producing anti-progressive remakes
that's some next level clown world shit

It was almost entirely his minions opening portals. The Asian sidekick says "what you want more?" or something to that effect.
They did nigger panther/wakanda first to pander.

Black Panther came out first because he's black and therefore ran faster than everyone else.

>Its more likely someone from /pol/ made that edit.
>crossboarding
you're new I see