OH NO NO NO NO NO

twitter.com/TotallyAllen/status/1141045997381906432

Attached: batman-vs-superman-max-landis-sarcasm.jpg (1200x630, 57K)

Post the screenshot if you want me to read twitter you fucking piece of shit

>Max Landis is what happens when you have the ultimate helicopter parent.

lel

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-18 Allen Strickland Williams on Twitter.png (620x378, 44K)

Death is funny when I can use it against someone I don’t like. Otherwise, you’re a sick fuck and deserve to die.

>The mortar just *explodes* and blows the helicopter's rear rotor right off. This bird starts spinning around and just like that Vic and the little Asian boy are decapitated. Now John, he's on the bank of the river and he is absolutely *panicking.* He's wearing his overalls and galoshes, he *runs* into the river and he's *screaming!* Where's Vic's *head?!*

Why are Hollywood people so soulless?

Attached: 1535790028029.jpg (1200x675, 132K)

Attached: 6BB67A79-8895-4011-83B6-C9305608A3DB.jpg (747x857, 157K)

It’s always the people you most expect...

Fake News

Trank is a piece of shit faggot too

Your pussys canceled. Bye next

Wish I was popular enough to steal Yea Forums jokes and post them to twittertards

Self-righteous finger wagging after the fact is very noble, don't you know.

Trank is trying to score points to make a comeback to the big leagues. As pathetic and sad as this Landis debacle. I only knew the guy from those RLM videos and thought that he was an insufferable prick. But that kind of mob mentality where everybody is laughing about all that shit about helicopters and decapitations when it has nothing to do with Landis abusive behaviour makes me sick to my stomach. These twitter clowns are as hideous and stupid as pol.

Can someone explain the joke?

>Max: Rey is a Mary sue
>disneymoms: ATTACKKKKKKKKKKK

What is it with people who are involved with Superman turning out to be sex predators? First Brian Singer now this.

Dad killed a dude with a helicopter

Doesn't he have an hotel room to destroy?

>I only knew the guy from those RLM videos and thought that he was an insufferable prick.

and a complete hypocrite. Claims to be a fan of Superman. A character who's as pure and noble as one can get. Writes a great Superman story, and is a total piece of shit human being who does something Superman would never condone. What a motherfucker.

That was Josh Trank. After he and Max had a split after the Chronicle sequel collapsed on itself.

Fake